RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance > Audio Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-05, 02:02 AM   #31
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5CE5 0C44

umm, should I waste my time?--- yeah I think I should...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
^^^Its funny how after I responded to u in an adult manner....u try to up the intellect of your post to patronize me....

Oh, I didn't know coming into a thread where your oppinion wasn't asked for or wanted-- nor had anything in it concerning you what-so-ever... and trying to insult everybody in the thread with a generalized statement was being adult... thanks for clearing that up.

however its still very petty of u...becuz u are still using insult to prove ya point

and you trying to speak to me like I'm an idiot is extremely adult, more people should be as passive aggressive as your feminine ass.

....while trying to portray a nonchalant attitude<--which contridicts the whole message behind your statement...

so basically what your doing now?-- your obviously trying to prove with this post that I have somehow made myself look bad, when all I did was tell you the truth about what I think of you. So don't like it, I don't care.

I figured u for a much deeper person than this..but I guess I was wrong.

Still deeper than closet homosexuals who cry about losing internet rap-tournaments

you can have the last word now, I know how much it means to you.

^^^jus as I figured...ya degenerative way of thinking...interprets this as beef...ok lemme let it be known then.

Oh, I didn't know coming into a thread where your oppinion wasn't asked for or wanted-- nor had anything in it concerning you what-so-ever... and trying to insult everybody in the thread with a generalized statement was being adult... thanks for clearing that up.

did engyma post a list of names of the people's names he wanted opinions from?.....last I checked he didn't so that means he left it open for disscussion<--trip 1...seven 0

and you trying to speak to me like I'm an idiot is extremely adult, more people should be as passive aggressive as your feminine ass.

My original post was a general statement..as u mentioned above^^^it wasn't directed at any one person in particular so u even replying in the first place was childish....an second why do I need aggression when I am not arguing?..U interpret this as an arguement, I could careless what u think, but we have never debated before so I relish this oppurtunity...trip 2..seven 0

so basically what your doing now?-- your obviously trying to prove with this post that I have somehow made myself look bad, when all I did was tell you the truth about what I think of you. So don't like it, I don't care.

^^^Seven I have known since our audiology days that u had a dislike for me...I knew then any positivity coming from u towards me was a facod...so this means nothing...so, u don't think highly of me....tell me something I don't know...I didn't u made yaself look bad I said u made yourself look ignorant & immature which u did...becuz your statements were ignorant an immature...I showed u the necessary portion of ya statement earlier....trip 2..seven 0

Still deeper than closet homosexuals who cry about losing internet rap-tournaments

and, anyone who didn't see this one coming should be shot dead on the spot...how expected of u 7...first of all crying is a constant outpouring of anguish.....I posted one statement an that was it....I didn;t go outta my way, goign all around RV saying I got fucked over in got skills....I know I did..I stated it in the appropriate thread once an moved on...the 2 voted are in..its over & done with, nothing I can do about it....as far as the homo joke...do u have a creative thought in your head?....u say the same joke on repeat...repeated the same lines in 2 consecutive battles...its a shame becuz saying that inflates ya ego..an amkes u think your belittling me...I'll leave it at this...who has heard of seventhird that doesn't own a cpu? trip infinity...seven 0
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-05, 02:21 AM   #32
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

You must love hearing the sound of your fingers smacking a keyboard
.. only bitches keep score. but its all good, I get the points when they count - its a rap-battle site... you can be the cool guy, i'll be the asshole who beats you.

- sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut... kinda like ya moms when she see's my peesh.
Old 05-19-05, 02:24 AM   #33
Know-Gimix

and foreal though.. if you always thought I didn't like you, why not speak to me like a man and say that shit... I never had a problem with you till you open your face sideways at me, thats the second time you had somethin to say to me and didn't... bitch made way to be.
Old 05-19-05, 02:25 AM   #34
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
You must love hearing the sound of your fingers smacking a keyboard
.. only bitches keep score. but its all good, I get the points when they count - its a rap-battle site... you can be the cool guy, i'll be the asshole who beats you.

- sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut... kinda like ya moms when she see's my peesh.

I'll be the guy with offline street cred...u can be the RV legend....an I thought u wasn't gonna post no more, what was that...."u can have the last..I know how much it means to u" about?....I'm a joke?>>>BUAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by Triple_N : 05-19-05 at 02:32 AM.
Old 05-19-05, 02:27 AM   #35
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Quote:
and foreal though.. if you always thought I didn't like you, why not speak to me like a man and say that shit... I never had a problem with you till you open your face sideways at me, thats the second time you had somethin to say to me and didn't... bitch made way to be.

when did I shit on u outside of our battles?........ya name never comes out my mouth but if it did...show me when cuz its prolly a misunderstanding like most pointless beef.

actually correction WTF are u talking about?....if I had something to say bout u..I would....so I ono what u talking bout cuz I don't concern myself with people on RV

Last edited by Triple_N : 05-19-05 at 02:31 AM.
Old 05-19-05, 02:41 AM   #36
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
when did I shit on u outside of our battles?........ya name never comes out my mouth but if it did...show me when cuz its prolly a misunderstanding like most pointless beef.

actually correction WTF are u talking about?....if I had something to say bout u..I would....so I ono what u talking bout cuz I don't concern myself with people on RV

we already had the conversation, I was just proving my point... I had to go to you before, because "I had problems with you" and had to hear from somebody else other than you, and I had to go to you to clear it up, cuz I didn't want no problems or misunderstandings with you... so That circumstance plus, you sayin that You knew i didn't like you in audiology earlier in this thread, which you never said to me before, makes 2... so, wtf are you talking about?- and yeah man, sometimes i just can't keep quiet, it's a character flaw, but I think its an honorable one, cuz I don't harbor shit without letting you know, like some of you. whatever if you have street cred, good for you, but your still on a rap-site so talking about it don't mean shit, cuz anyone here could be doing the same thing your doing, and plenty are, without announcing every show they do.
Old 05-19-05, 02:55 AM   #37
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Quote:
we already had the conversation, I was just proving my point... I had to go to you before, because "I had problems with you" and had to hear from somebody else other than you, and I had to go to you to clear it up, cuz I didn't want no problems or misunderstandings with you... so That circumstance plus, you sayin that You knew i didn't like you in audiology earlier in this thread, which you never said to me before, makes 2... so, wtf are you talking about?- and yeah man, sometimes i just can't keep quiet, it's a character flaw, but I think its an honorable one, cuz I don't harbor shit without letting you know, like some of you. whatever if you have street cred, good for you, but your still on a rap-site so talking about it don't mean shit, cuz anyone here could be doing the same thing your doing, and plenty are, without announcing every show they do.

we already had the conversation, I was just proving my point... I had to go to you before, because "I had problems with you" and had to hear from somebody else other than you, and I had to go to you to clear it up, cuz I didn't want no problems or misunderstandings with you<---I don't recall this conversation..an the audiology thing I mentioned that anything positive coming from u was a facod<---u didn't appear to dislike me but then you'd make statements downing me....I don't recall what they were now but I know they happened....now my first post was simply stating my viewpoint on "net beef"<--I think its pointless..same as having beef wit u...I'd much rather formulate friendships cuz this is a site full of other people trying to make it in the biz I am trying to make it in, an u never know how they can help u or how u can help them...music is all about WHO U KNOW...its not always about how talented u are...I don't think u need to dislike someone to have a good battle but it seems u do...despite this I still respect u as an aritst cuz ya music has nothing to do wit this...all I'm saying is, does it ever stop?
Old 05-19-05, 05:10 AM   #38
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 99D7 72A0

you guys to both end this shit...lol continue the beef but dont type paragraphs, i dont feel like reading that much...LOL

but really lets see whos the bigger man
Old 05-19-05, 09:43 AM   #39
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: C26E 5A66

man they fingers gon be throbbin today

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 05-19-05, 11:43 AM   #40
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
man they fingers gon be throbbin today

i'll thrash you
Old 05-19-05, 02:43 PM   #41
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 9561 AEC4

Whats Going On u Fuckaz..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 05-20-05, 04:13 AM   #42
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

We all know I'm the dopest, on & off the net, now both of you stfu.... LOL

Both of you get at me for colabs... For real though...

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-05, 02:53 AM   #43
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 9561 AEC4

^^^BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..lol what happened to ours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 05-21-05, 05:42 PM   #44
Know-Gimix

/\/\/\ BOOOOOOO.... someone, let this thread fuckin die.
Old 05-21-05, 09:18 PM   #45
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

gangsta gangsta