RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-05, 12:45 AM   #16
Magic5

IP: 5ECC 604D

Why should good people be stuck with ass crews?

The people in the bad crews need to elevate and win crew battles.. therefore gaining respect as a squad. The good people shouldnt be forced to join up with a squad that sucks.
Old 04-06-05, 09:20 AM   #17
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C7EE 5FCD

this aint good. dont no one wanna be in a crew wit weak heads. just cause u got picked to be there.the crews dont own the members. people dont wanna be in crews for good sport. they wanna dominate the fuck out of people. so i dont give a fuck wit strobe says. he aint gone stop me from bein in a crew wit whoever the fuck i want cause he think its too many good heads. thats stupid. you gone end up havin a bunch of newb crews. cause its only gone be a handful of good heads whos gone join crews then. cause if they do this then ima fly solo. and i know many of the other respected niggaz on this site will too.
Old 04-06-05, 03:01 PM   #18
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

^ Agreed. This move would end up destructing the Crew Forum. A lot crews would collapse because good people get picked for a bad squad, or bad people get into a good one. That is not the point of crew forums. However, a signing bonus or something of that sort would be good, but forcing good people into bad crews will never be positive on this site.
Old 04-06-05, 05:20 PM   #19
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 8B82 F191

i would no longer become active in the crew forums if this happened...cause i would be pissed if i got stuck with a shitty crew...therefore....Invek = solo if this happens
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-05, 06:37 PM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9458 811B

this is a good idea, but one that really needs thinking through first before any shit starts to jump off

i think that if you were gonna disband crews and then do draft picks u wud have to come up wit sum way of making it fair................

like have different sections such as.................

MC's with 10 wins or less

MC's with 11-20 wins

MC's with 21-30 wins

MC's with 31-40 wins

MC's with 40+ wins

Last edited by KiNg SoLo : 04-06-05 at 06:44 PM.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-05, 06:53 PM   #21
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 28AD 5545

Wack idea and IG ya my boy and all but people are just mad that they arent in a dope crew.. There are MAYBE and thats a big maybe 3 dope crews... and not the crew itself but the active members within it... If a noob wants to be in a dope crew then elevate its that simple... this would as everyone said destroy the crews forum for the simple fact that people are mad theyre in a wack crew.

And thats what it boils down too..

You have a ton of dope heads in one crew and a wack one over there... and some of the members of the wack crew wanna get down with the dope crew but they cant cuz they arent good enough..

elevate and then get in otherwise buckle down and shut up and win battles

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 01:01 AM   #22
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: AD07 BFDB

I hear what you guys are saying... but at the same time i don't think you guys really get what i'm trying to say.... Y'all looking at it like dope kats is joining wack crews... i see it as evening the playing field for the entire site. i been in one of the dopest crews RV had (MAB) and look what happened to it... shyt got corny cuz we were beating everyone we challenged... we never lost a crew battle... then niggaz didn't wanna battle us and the crew disbanded due to inactivity...

and y'all right about a lot of thought going into it i'd say each crew should keeep they top 3-5 emcees and make everyone else a lottery pick... ya still got ya dope heads and ya give the newer crews more of a fighting chance... how many times have all the guys that been here a while put a post saying they don't wanna see no more noobie crews?... then tell me how many of y'all actually took the time to HELP the noobs get to a point where they could be a contender in a battle...

overall i think it would help the noobs and would make shyt more fair for all the left overs that are forced to make they own crews cuz the "dope" heads don't wanna be bothered... in battles, in elevation... i mean... other than beefing this site is based mainly on noob bashing... don't get me wrong... there have been some good battling on the site... but mainly in the leagues.... the crew battles have been going to shyt for a long time now...

i wouldn't just tell a nigga...yo, you can't have this person and this person cuz y'all too good ... it would involve all the main kats that been around for a while and we'd all put our heads together to come up with a plan... feedback from everyone involved would make sure that shyt was fair and that no one was getting special favors... plus, you'd still be able to do trades, make dough for ya crews, help the new stock market shyt y'all got going, make for better crew battles, help the noobs gain respect by having a dope head around to show them the way instead of two wack niggaz getting together and keeping shyt wack... them'll be the same niggaz y'all be complaining about making noob crews later on...

like i said... a WHOLE lot of thought would have to go into it to make it work... but if niggaz really don't wanna do it... after thinking about it thoroughly... then let me know.

i'm a good listener and i can take ya criticism as long as ya explain yaself ...like flow did
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 02:17 PM   #23
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

yea but a lot of these crews on here consider themselves in more than a crew. for instance, BP-we all cool. we got niggaz to leave there crews just cause they wanted to be back wit all the former members. CS-they is a tight ass family. TC-Tight ass family. so onve u keep 5 people. how do u know. that the ones after them aint worth just as much to the crew. it aint worth bein in a crew if the niggaz aint worth shit to u. if i get in a crew wit niggaz who i dont even know, why should i care bout them. and puttin all the known heads together aint gone work. its like 6 heads doin shit in the revolution out of like 28 on the roster.

you cant treat people like they aint worth shit. be like, aight. ya crew chose the people they wanted to stay so u go to whoever picks u. once again, the crew dont own a person. but i just thought of a really dope idea from what u sayin. it would be like this, but it wouldnt require splitting up the crews. it wouldnt be other crews but instead teams. ima make a new thread about it real soon.
Old 04-07-05, 04:35 PM   #24
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 3240 794D

BTW forgotten flow nice sig

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 05:59 PM   #25
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

lol thanks. i take it that your talkin bout the quote?
Old 04-07-05, 06:03 PM   #26
c0pasetik
New to RV

IP: E5A9 1E27

Just puttin in my 2centz..

Maybe instead of breaking every crew up.. Why dont it just be rules to the crew.
Such as only 3 to 4 vets or the crew must have 3 newbies or something like that...
Each crew can only have a certain amount of people.. for example

8 people in a crew..
3 vets
3 middle weights
2 rookies...

Thats just an example..
Atleast so everybody would be even. Every crew would have the people who are great.. the people who are getting there and the people who are learning.. I think thats a good balance..

And with the fact that people are friends and family, Yall can still be friends and yall can still be a crew, just not a crew in which yall battle together. Understandable tho that you dont want to be seperated I agree thats dumb, but if your not willing to give other people a chance or become friends with other people and all that and help someone else develope skills then why be at a forum? Why dont you just open up a freeboard and all yall rap together on there..

Because to be honest if something dont give this site a collapse like the other board I was at, all the greats was together, all the lames was together.. then the shit just hit the fan

Last edited by c0pasetik : 04-07-05 at 06:07 PM.
Send a message via AIM to c0pasetik Send a message via Yahoo to c0pasetik   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-05, 11:27 AM   #27
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

see but if we put 3 noobs in, then they aint gone get in crew battles. and still, too many people aint gone do it. if u use your set ups heres what it will be.

Solo(not in crews)

ME
Era zistabul
invektive
mimesis
socrates
supervillain
will a peer
Babylon
chief
decree
spul
seventhird
triple n
vango
dabotos

i can keep typing forever, but i aint
Old 04-08-05, 02:47 PM   #28
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 38D0 0673

FF pm me... i don't really get what you tryna say... all them kats in the same crew? or you saying they all gonna be solo if this happens? as far as the 3 newbs... not my idea... but a good one... they may not go directly to crew battles but as they work with the better kats in they crew they'll be able to get to that point... how you gonna elevate if no one is willing to help you... some people just don't know or understand what they are doing wrong or why they lose battles... a select few figure it out on their own... it's all about helping the next kat and making the board better... newbs can still battle to get practice in...even if it ain't crew battles.... you can hand pick the opp for them and then critique the battle afterwards... that would help them focus on the weak areas and give them more confidence as the battles come along...give em confidence and they will produce... not only for themselves but for ya crew also....anyways, just holla at me via pm
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-05, 05:38 PM   #29
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B3E3 2C43

meh... I don't give a fuck.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-05, 07:52 PM   #30
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

aight then how bout. we keep our whole crews. then everyone adopts a noob. lol