RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-05, 01:16 AM   #31
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: AD07 BFDB

lmao.... omma start battlin whole crews...lol... nah, shyt ain't that serious...lol... it seems like too many kats want the site to change but nobody wants to leave they "comfort zones" and try something different... roll with the same kats... just change the name of the crew and take turns being the leader... if y'all happy with that then i'm done with this thread... no more suggestions from me... i'll just be a nomad and follow the herd... hell, everybody else is....

if kats woulda been on this same kinda shyt back in the day hip-hop wouldn't be what it is today... niggaz took chances and scored big back in the day... now everybody on this formula shyt... everything changes at one point or another
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-05, 12:53 PM   #32
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
lmao.... omma start battlin whole crews...lol... nah, shyt ain't that serious...lol... it seems like too many kats want the site to change but nobody wants to leave they "comfort zones" and try something different... roll with the same kats... just change the name of the crew and take turns being the leader... if y'all happy with that then i'm done with this thread... no more suggestions from me... i'll just be a nomad and follow the herd... hell, everybody else is....

if kats woulda been on this same kinda shyt back in the day hip-hop wouldn't be what it is today... niggaz took chances and scored big back in the day... now everybody on this formula shyt... everything changes at one point or another

I agree 100 percent...dudes don't wanna take risks to expand, they rather sit back and stay the same. It's called Risk-Reward, but no risk means no reward....
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-05, 02:04 PM   #33
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

thanks LFS..

but as long as they stay in the comfort zone, this site will always be stuck where it's at
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-05, 08:01 PM   #34
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C7EE 5FCD

Quote:

yea but look at the crews from back in the day. who made it besides the people in the crews who was actually good
Old 04-09-05, 09:11 PM   #35
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Flow
yea but look at the crews from back in the day. who made it besides the people in the crews who was actually good

there were a lot of weak kats back in the day who made it in a crew that didn't desrve to be there... i was better than a lot of kats that were in crews... dudes that i have beaten told me i wasn't good enough to get in when i first got here... so that's not a good argument... now if you woulda said all ya had to do was suck someone's dick and vote on all they shyt to get in then that would be a different story... MAB was actually a good crew and even we had a coupla suspect kats on our crew... we took in noobs... helped them to elevate... gave them assignments... gave them a chance if we saw potential... that's why we were good... we recruited good heads and heads we thought would be good... took our battles seriously... and won them all as a crew... not as individuals.... we even battled each other... that's how you get better... it's gonna come to a point where ya won't get to the next level unless there is a challenge... that's what the site is missing... challenges... ya already know ya opponents cuz ya keep battling the same dudes over and over again... what fun is that... battle a nigga ya know nothing about and see how much more challenging it is.... no personals... just rely on skills...wordplay... metaphors.... that's what this site lacks... everybody wanna look up a kats history on the site b4 a battle... just dis the dude and call it a day...

instead of trying to get a dude to leave his crew try picking from the tons of free agents the site has... develop ya crew instead of having one that's manufactured and already has an advantage cuz everybody knows ya crew members and most are scared to vote against them... stop recruitin dudes who get D/R'ed by the site and take the time to focus on the craft... on ya crew's skills... on sharing what ya learned about rap to the newbs who tryna get where you at already... most times all a nigga need is an opportunity and a mentor... somebody to push them... most of us had that when we started and that's why and how we ended up getting to a higher level... shyt... give back!...lol
Old 04-09-05, 10:41 PM   #36
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

yea but back when we joined, we was all noobs. lol exept a few. we had the choice to go to RB. but we liked the color red. lmao. but naw we didnt try and get people to leave for no reason. we figured if a crew was being resurrected, we should try and get all the old members back. when we first put the crew together. spul was still a lil unknown. Voke was just gettin discovered. I was still unknown. Wicked One was a mixtape. virtues skills was just bein noticed. and Vango was considered whack by a lot. lol. but like i said. if the number of free agents is a problem, have each crew just mentor like 3 each. that way noobs get good. and crews stay together
Old 04-09-05, 11:15 PM   #37
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

well ive went to wack crews and had ill heads folow me cuz i was there and ive seen wack crews become pretty good like the establishment and shit like that but i can beat 95% of any crew on rv by myself and thats word i did it to the council like 2 months ago 12-1 final i merked them so aint no monopolys on rv just point them out and ill terrorize they crew

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 06:18 AM   #38
Costo
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: A402 B1E6

Go after The Establishment, then..
Old 04-10-05, 09:22 AM   #39
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

The Establishment aint a monopoly. just an over sized average crew
Old 04-10-05, 04:00 PM   #40
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

i would seriously destroy the establishment easily if i tried most your crew i alreadybeat so why waste my time again only one person in your crew ever beat me and thats my homie and one more thing fagboy i could have you kicked out ya own crew watch who you talk to herb

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 06:18 PM   #41
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Flow
yea but back when we joined, we was all noobs. lol exept a few. we had the choice to go to RB. but we liked the color red. lmao. but naw we didnt try and get people to leave for no reason. we figured if a crew was being resurrected, we should try and get all the old members back. when we first put the crew together. spul was still a lil unknown. Voke was just gettin discovered. I was still unknown. Wicked One was a mixtape. virtues skills was just bein noticed. and Vango was considered whack by a lot. lol. but like i said. if the number of free agents is a problem, have each crew just mentor like 3 each. that way noobs get good. and crews stay together

are you kidding me?.... some of these kats been here a lot longer that me and all they do is make a new account or get an alias.... when i first got here... the hottest kat at that time was ice pick if ya ask me.... that's the only dude whoever straight toasted me on this site.... but there was a lot of D/R'ing going on too... if we were all noobs how did the so-called veterans get to where they at that quickly? niggaz been around forever and a day... most of them are wack... i'm just gonna start up some noobie crews and put 'em in training.... even TC is tryna do something like that now... they starting to get the idea.... all y'all so-called veteran groups should pick up a "pony" squad..... all noobs.... we could still do the whole nba draft thing and you'd get to keep ya original squads.... now watch somebody say that's a bullshyt idea and they rather go solo than to waste time with noobs...lol
Old 04-10-05, 06:19 PM   #42
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

oh yeah...wuddup CALI?...lol
Old 04-10-05, 06:50 PM   #43
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

Quote:
are you kidding me?.... some of these kats been here a lot longer that me and all they do is make a new account or get an alias.... when i first got here... the hottest kat at that time was ice pick if ya ask me.... that's the only dude whoever straight toasted me on this site.... but there was a lot of D/R'ing going on too... if we were all noobs how did the so-called veterans get to where they at that quickly? niggaz been around forever and a day... most of them are wack... i'm just gonna start up some noobie crews and put 'em in training.... even TC is tryna do something like that now... they starting to get the idea.... all y'all so-called veteran groups should pick up a "pony" squad..... all noobs.... we could still do the whole nba draft thing and you'd get to keep ya original squads.... now watch somebody say that's a bullshyt idea and they rather go solo than to waste time with noobs...lol

lol cause no one feels like wasting there time. even if you hot as hell, u just gone produce mediocre battlers. and i just seen when you joined. when i joined Relaunched was just created and there was only two crews. so yes we was all nobbs exept for Restricted. but i dont think there would be a sucessful attempt at training noobs. its been tried like 3 times already. and all of em failed. and what would be the point of drafting? why dont we just go get all the good noobs and train them?
Old 04-10-05, 09:42 PM   #44
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

didn't i say someone was gon hate on that idea even if i said they can keep the rosters they currently have?...lmao... everything is an excuse to keep the noobs down... lol...the good noobs... y'all kill me... y'all go through all this drama about not wanting to battle a noob... then you say there are good ones... but yet and still nobody wants to put them in a crew.... do you see the contradiction in that?... just gonna produce mediocre battlers... i'm pretty sure when canibus wrote his first rhyme he was mediocre.... i'm sure em was pretty bad when he first got his feet wet.... you don't know what could happen with these guys when they got the right support system and guidance behind them... besides... i was in RB before i came to relaunched... but for some reason i was unable to log in over there... that's the only reason i came to RV in the first place... so them kats that you were talking about being vets when i joined is kinda bogus... unless he came from RB and was there forever before coming to RV then that hardly qualifies niggaz on RV as vets... there are some dope kats on RV...but very few... the nicest kats left... there's a select few that are still sticking it out but they pretty much inactive... the so-called vets barely battle.. if there's gonna be a future in this site it's gonna be with the noobs... they can't get experience if they only get to battle other noobs... no elevation there...
Old 04-12-05, 11:08 AM   #45
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

IP: 6410 8237

aight i feel ya. and i said mediocre. cause thats all thats been produced in the last two tries ive seen(Genocide and YoungStar). and im just sayin even the noobs is sensative bout they record. so if u just throw them in 10 battles straight wit some "vets" as you say, they gone wanna quit before keep goin. loss after loss can fuck someone up.