RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-05, 01:45 AM   #16
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BE07 6157

Quote:
Originally Posted by illest freestyler
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit why is women havin unprotected sex and then kill whats about to be a livin human being.....thats some shit

Well, there still are rapists out there. Even though that's most unlike the case. I know, it is pretty dumb that some people don't use protection, and then they end up denying life to someone.
Old 04-12-05, 02:15 PM   #18
TAKENOTICE
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Text Record: 5-5
IP: BA08 7601

Quote:
Originally Posted by pInkMonkeY
so everyone should cater to those who have sex anyway
because their "too poor"?

NO YOU MISUNDERSTAND ME I'M SAYING BIRTHCONTROL AND CODOMS ARE NOT SURE THINGS WHEN IT COMES TO PREVENTING PREGNANCY...AND THAT SAID SOME PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE PROTECTING THEMSELVES MAY NOT BE AND MAY END UP IN A SITUATION THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO HANDLE...

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE WITH THE PRESENT EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS...IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE COMFORTABLY WITHOUT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST AMOUNT OF HIGHER LEVEL EDUCATION AND WITH A HIGH MAJORITY OF TEEN MOTHERS DROPING OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL THEY ARE IN MOST CASES SETTING THEMSELVES UP FOR EVEN MORE PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE THEN JUST HAVING A CHILD...
DaTruth29 [~*Lady Fiya*~] shake-spear Trooper Nova
Old 04-12-05, 02:27 PM   #19
TAKENOTICE
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Text Record: 5-5
IP: BA08 7601

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
i dont believe in abortion no matter wat age u are if your dumb enough to get knocked up then u can raise it cause its your own fuckin fault and worst come to worst they can give the child up for adoption after its born let the bitch go through the pain if she that dumb, the only time i support abortion is wen its rape

YOU COME ACROSS AS THE GUY THAT WOULD GET A GIRL PREGNANT AND SKIP OUT ON HER...THATS A SHAME...
DaTruth29 [~*Lady Fiya*~] shake-spear Trooper Nova
Old 04-12-05, 03:10 PM   #20
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: E3CA 7CA2

A part of me says abortion is coo, because if a young mother was to get pregant for whatever reason, how will she take care of the baby? you cant have the baby growin up in hard times, thats unfair. Then another part of me says its not coo for abortion, cause you can always put ur baby up for adoption, but thats not fair either. I seriously dont know. Me personally, if I got a chick pregant, I wouldnt want to put my baby up for abortion.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 03:45 PM   #21
diman
you dont know me

IP: 5867 FD83

abortion is foul, and harmful to such a females future. abortion creates sterility. which means that if a female does have an abortion, later on when she actaully feels she wants to have a family and becomes pregnant, there is a 50% chance she will have a miscarriage. word.
Old 04-13-05, 12:13 AM   #22
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

IP: E36C 43AC

:x i know a chick that has had 8 abortions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNC
NO YOU MISUNDERSTAND ME I'M SAYING BIRTHCONTROL AND CODOMS ARE NOT SURE THINGS WHEN IT COMES TO PREVENTING PREGNANCY...AND THAT SAID SOME PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE PROTECTING THEMSELVES MAY NOT BE AND MAY END UP IN A SITUATION THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO HANDLE...

most underaged parents that are haveing abortions
are not using protection, so they cannot use the excuse
they tried...condoms, maybe.

That Sundown Produc`s n Shit.
fuck YOU done good in life.
Old 04-13-05, 08:47 AM   #23
Cannibal Sativa
Flyweight

IP: D45D 842D

ok heres the deal......abortion is definitely murder because once the seed reaches the egg it is becoming life but......if some poor girl gets raped or a couple kids with no sense make a huge mistake then thats what it is for.........the real problem is with dumb ass people(men and women) who impregnate/get pregnant mad fuckin times and keep killin the HUMAN BEING inside their body......i say fry them fuckers.....eye for an eye!