RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-05, 12:39 PM   #46
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A8DD 1517

lol.....so true.......and this thread continues to be gay

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-05, 03:33 PM   #47
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

lmfao.....no relation to tina ... hahahahahahhahahaha.....thats some funny shit i woulda ended it at tina but i have to post a long post so it isnt a free post... ha

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-21-05, 04:37 PM   #48
SO
I haven't posted yet...

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6804 D41F

[QUOTE]You people stickin up for Invektive, think about it.

That verse is exactly Invektive's style. That verse is not the same style as Willy's old verse. Notice especially the punchlines seperated by ........................... that Invek uses normally and Willy doesn't

Before So had found the verse, Invektive was just acting all tough. "Prove it." He didn't have an excuse or explanation until after So had found the verse. If he knew he had posted up that verse, and he knew it was allowed. Why didn't he just say so in the beginning?[/QUOTE]

Great point man, glad somebody at least sees what I'm talking about (even though the haters know what I'm talking about as well).

[QUOTE]but still............

if theres no proof...
then nothing gonna happen![/QUOTE]

For the 20th time. I have prove. I need to talk to one of your admins. Invektive seems to forget that I'm a mod there, and I see the orginal posts after he deletes them...

[QUOTE]Didn't know you could see through your computer screen into mine. Watching all that fake shit on TV must of made you believe you can do other fake things..

If you recall, I said I challenge your whole site, I'll take anybody on it in a battle, pick a neutral site...how about RB? You're all a bunch of queers..

I know Invektive and Wet Willy didn't cheat, so this really pisses me off.. Specially when it is from such homosexuals..[/QUOTE]

Once again, what does the fake shit I watch on TV and challenging WNW have to do with this thread. Can you read my words, or is it a little hard for you. I know it boosts your ego to talk shit behind a computer screen to me, but it's only making you look more like an idiot. Plus I saw some of your skills at the mic, it's funny a man with so little talks so much.
Old 05-21-05, 05:06 PM   #49
Bangalore

^^^so why do you care so much?....get a life...did i mention Pro Wrestling is fake?...get into something cool like the UFC...

Free Time...

Old 05-21-05, 10:01 PM   #50
SO
I haven't posted yet...

IP: 6804 D41F

[QUOTE]^^^so why do you care so much?....get a life...did i mention Pro Wrestling is fake?...get into something cool like the UFC...[/QUOTE]

I dont care so much, I just was trying to help you guys out by pointing out proof that Invektive wrote that verse for Wet Willy. Take it how you want it, I dont care what happens I'm just sticking around because I find it amusing how upset some of you get over an internet board. Ya'll act like your Invektive's butt buddy, but it's all good.

For the fifth time, do I care about your opinions on wrestling?
Old 05-21-05, 10:11 PM   #51
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D52C 04A2

I Think WWE Is Entertaining At Times..

I Admit I Think Them Muphuckas Is Big As Shit...and Its Cool To See Some Moves..

I Don't Put My Heart Into It...

If You Think About It...Rap Videos and Pro Wresting Is The Same Cause Their Both Made Up Shit Thats Fake.

~R~
Old 05-21-05, 10:17 PM   #52
Bangalore

[QUOTE=SO]I dont care so much, I just was trying to help you guys out by pointing out proof that Invektive wrote that verse for Wet Willy. Take it how you want it, I dont care what happens I'm just sticking around because I find it amusing how upset some of you get over an internet board. Ya'll act like your Invektive's butt buddy, but it's all good.

For the fifth time, do I care about your opinions on wrestling?[/QUOTE]

lol not opinions...fact

Free Time...

Old 05-22-05, 02:31 PM   #53
Ike
No Relation To Tina

seriously kid....get a life...besides trying to screw people on the net......

Old 05-22-05, 03:10 PM   #54
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

i know, what kinda bitch registers on a site to grass.... if hed been biting, it would be different,...
Old 05-22-05, 05:20 PM   #55
SO
I haven't posted yet...

IP: D046 0BF5

[QUOTE]seriously kid....get a life...besides trying to screw people on the net......[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]i know, what kinda bitch registers on a site to grass.... if hed been biting, it would be different,...[/QUOTE]

LMAO, at the people who continue to think they are cool because they can talk shit on the net. All talk...
Old 05-22-05, 05:31 PM   #56
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

aint that what your effectively doing?
Old 05-22-05, 08:14 PM   #57
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

IP: A0C8 44A9

[QUOTE=SO]Great point man, glad somebody at least sees what I'm talking about (even though the haters know what I'm talking about as well).

For the 20th time. I have prove. I need to talk to one of your admins. Invektive seems to forget that I'm a mod there, and I see the orginal posts after he deletes them...

Once again, what does the fake shit I watch on TV and challenging WNW have to do with this thread. Can you read my words, or is it a little hard for you. I know it boosts your ego to talk shit behind a computer screen to me, but it's only making you look more like an idiot. [B]Plus I saw some of your skills at the mic, it's funny a man with so little talks so much[/B].[/QUOTE]

Funny, I haven't posted any audio on this site...

Hey, did you see Wrestlemania...that shit was so good. Remember when people faked getting hit, and faked throwing punches...and faked being cool....and kids who thought it was cool...yourself...got all stoaked on the fakeness...I do... Remember when your dick is probably fake too cause if fell off beating it to Stone Cold Steve Austin...or was it the Big Show? I fucked....stacy keibler though, thats all I know...

For the record...

[SIZE=100]YOU'RE GAY[/SIZE]
Old 05-23-05, 01:06 AM   #58
SO
I haven't posted yet...

IP: CBD1 4982

[QUOTE]Funny, I haven't posted any audio on this site...

Hey, did you see Wrestlemania...that shit was so good. Remember when people faked getting hit, and faked throwing punches...and faked being cool....and kids who thought it was cool...yourself...got all stoaked on the fakeness...I do... Remember when your dick is probably fake too cause if fell off beating it to Stone Cold Steve Austin...or was it the Big Show? I fucked....stacy keibler though, thats all I know...

For the record...

YOU'RE GAY[/QUOTE]

You have 443 posts here, yet your only 1-0. Your talking shit to defend you e-lover. Now who should get the gay award around here, LOL
Old 05-23-05, 02:50 AM   #59
Ike
No Relation To Tina

^ leave immediately...your a fag...nobody wants you here....

Old 05-23-05, 10:25 AM   #60
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

IP: 4A0A BEB6

[QUOTE=SO]You have 443 posts here, yet your only 1-0. Your talking shit to defend you e-lover. Now who should get the gay award around here, LOL[/QUOTE]

It's called an alias shit knob...