RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Graphic Arts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-05, 10:05 PM   #1
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Yall just forget about Work of the Week

IP: A122 E1D7

lol...nah man still atleast try :-\

lol....me and Distilled on a collab holla at us

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-05, 10:22 PM   #2
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 5660 3ADC

And I thought I had a decent chance this week with my globe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-23-05, 11:58 PM   #4
iLL Deuce
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6B6C 68CE

shit i doubt anyone can beat that.....

::Under Construction::</center>
Old 05-24-05, 12:20 AM   #5
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

whats that font called on Diabolic..................
Old 05-24-05, 08:27 AM   #6
Suffering Bob
I'm so fly

IP: 5947 53BA

Shit. You both killed it.
Old 05-24-05, 09:13 AM   #7
Ambient
I just don't give a fuck!

Text Record: 5-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

title pretty much says it all.
nice work guys.
Old 05-24-05, 12:45 PM   #8
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: 892E 81E1

I dont think this is all that great really...

that blend in the middle is real shitty...you obscured parts of both of them (the asian guys arm and the white guys face and arm)...if you wanted to do it that way you shouldve made them both smaller and then just blended the two backgrounds together...

I dont know if yall did your own background with brushes...even if you did though you pretty much just made like a complete mess with brushes then covered it with a color overlay...

the diabolic text is completely illegible...and the cutting on the back of that chinese guys head is terrible...

its pretty cool looking but i can tell you didnt really work very hard on it and the cocky attitude that you have about graphics bothers me...you can always get better...and we arent on the edges of our chairs wiating for your next release so i dont really understand your attitude...

now normally i would have just told you that it looks thrown together...the reason that i went into such detail is:
a.) everyone else is sucking your dick about it and if I just said I dont like it theyd be like "dont worry about that hater its dope"...I wanted you to know exactly what looks bad about it.
b.) you are really cocky so i dont feel bad picking apart your sigs
c.) you can both do better than this individually...so the collab should have been much better than this...

i still give it about a 7/10...you just need to fine-tune it more...it seems like youre getting stuck on yourself about being so good and youre not taking the time to do the little minute things that you have to do to make an awesome sig...it takes a lot of little work to make a sig perfect...its not just talent...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-05, 12:59 PM   #9
Ambient
I just don't give a fuck!

Text Record: 5-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

how long you bin making gfx for schema?
Old 05-24-05, 02:54 PM   #10
Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
I dont think this is all that great really...

that blend in the middle is real shitty...you obscured parts of both of them (the asian guys arm and the white guys face and arm)...if you wanted to do it that way you shouldve made them both smaller and then just blended the two backgrounds together...

I dont know if yall did your own background with brushes...even if you did though you pretty much just made like a complete mess with brushes then covered it with a color overlay...

the diabolic text is completely illegible...and the cutting on the back of that chinese guys head is terrible...

its pretty cool looking but i can tell you didnt really work very hard on it and the cocky attitude that you have about graphics bothers me...you can always get better...and we arent on the edges of our chairs wiating for your next release so i dont really understand your attitude...

now normally i would have just told you that it looks thrown together...the reason that i went into such detail is:
a.) everyone else is sucking your dick about it and if I just said I dont like it theyd be like "dont worry about that hater its dope"...I wanted you to know exactly what looks bad about it.
b.) you are really cocky so i dont feel bad picking apart your sigs
c.) you can both do better than this individually...so the collab should have been much better than this...

i still give it about a 7/10...you just need to fine-tune it more...it seems like youre getting stuck on yourself about being so good and youre not taking the time to do the little minute things that you have to do to make an awesome sig...it takes a lot of little work to make a sig perfect...its not just talent...

son...i dont really like this piece..i dont even like the colors..and the pics are pgns that somebody else cut..all we did was the background text and coloring really..heh...and the attitude is beckuz yea..people do d/r that shit..lol...and yea i kno people thats waitin on our next drop

Old 05-24-05, 02:59 PM   #11
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

I Like It Really....

Not Feelin The Blending On The Here On The Guy On The Right But Nice Brushin And Colourin.....

Nice Sub To.
Old 05-24-05, 05:35 PM   #12
schema
howdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
son...i dont really like this piece..i dont even like the colors..and the pics are pgns that somebody else cut..all we did was the background text and coloring really..heh...and the attitude is beckuz yea..people do d/r that shit..lol...and yea i kno people thats waitin on our next drop

bitch...im not your son...

so what youre saying is...you took someone else's psd's...and spent ten minutes putting shitty text on it and colors that even you dont like...

CONGRATULATIONS! WORK OF THE WEEK! 10/10!!1!!

and then came in here acting cocky and disrespecting someone that could graphically son you within an inch of your life just because i didnt care for the piece or your attitude about it...

I know people that do graphics with psd's and sketch brushes...I used to be one...it's not that hard playboy...you start with a white background...and pick a couple colors...then you make a muddled mess with your 1000's of brushes until it looks halfway decent...maybe you even adjust the settings on the brushes to COLOR DODGE or *gasp* COLOR BURN...then as of late (this was never big when i was doing it) you throw some multi-colored transparencey on it..either with blended rectangles or color overlay...then throw someone elses psd on top of all that and voila...done in ten minutes...

I dont have a problem with people that do sigs that way because I used to do sigs that way and I still occasionally use psd's if I find one that really catches my eye...

I just have a problem with people that get good at doing these ten minute sigs and then think that nobody notices...and then get cocky...

I dont have a problem with dude that collabo'd with you...hes just keeping his mouth shut and trying to elevate...but your attitude really pisses me off...

Heres a list of people that are in my league graphically on this site:
1.)Ltizzle
2.)HatTrick
3.)Elegaic (i think thats his name...the one that did that earthworm jim sig)

maybe one or two others...

as you can see its not a very long list and youre not on it...

im done with this thread...if you have anything else to say set up a gfx battle...it can be absolutely ANYTHING in the world that could possibly be made into a graphic...

completely your call...sizes, content, drop times, everything...

Im only making 2 rules...
1.)no psd's
2.)no brushes

how bout it...

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 05-24-05, 05:40 PM   #13
Deadly

lol..nah thats not how i make my sigs thanks tho..calm down son u gettin all upset and shit..lol...chill son..

lmao...

and cocky....??

no im far from cocky..ask anybody that knows me..ill tell alot of cats that i suck son..lol..sensative bout ya graphics tho right lol...

and yea we can battle if u want..y not..lol..

Last edited by [.:Diabolic:.] : 05-24-05 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-24-05, 05:46 PM   #14
schema
howdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient
how long you bin making gfx for schema?

quite a while...i got here back when meta was making c. grafix and NOBODY was fucking with him...

i was wack for a while then i was sort of like ltizzle is now...pretty ill, everyone wanted a sig, etc...(hes better now than i was then but there wasnt very much competition then)

i got tired of this REAL fast just like he is now...so I stopped making them for a long time...got out of practice...then i started doing a lot of abstract stuff...

i never got back into grunge sigs though...they all look the same and i think its a waste of my talent...(no hate to grunge heads...i did them for a long time)

ltizzle is the only one ive ever seen that really put a lot of work into making grunge sigs unique...me and him are probably on about the same level gfx-wise when were both trying...id like to see him do more abstract stuff though...

breif history...

any gfx heads that need my help on anything are free to ask...i love helping people elevate...i just hate it when people get cocky before they deserve to be...(as you can see)...

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 05-24-05, 06:06 PM   #15
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

^^ weerd to what schema said...we on da same page gfx wise.....

but as far as the piece goes...
personally i dont think its all that great...
its aight, but i think a lot more couldve been done, especially to the backround, that would've made it nicer...
quite frankly im getting sick of the usual abstracts, they all look the same in my book, but w/e...

id like to see something different for a change...

but with that said, not bad, just not amazing...im sure you both couldve killed it had you tried a bit harder and thrown some more originality into it...
7/10

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote