RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-05, 09:51 PM   #16
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6B52 B741

^.......awwww how cute..so typical...a nigga feel dumb so now resorts to the "get in the kitchen' come back..ahahahhaa fucking faggot...u on that same band wagon as the rest of the fucks who try to be cool by crackin jokes...aaaah but u dumb so nuff said...u couldnt stay on subject about what we were arguing about so u are now property of me..ya nutts are snatched from ya dick now bitch.
Old 05-24-05, 09:54 PM   #17
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
^.......awwww how cute..so typical...a nigga feel dumb so now resorts to the "get in the kitchen' come back..ahahahhaa fucking faggot...u on that same band wagon as the rest of the fucks who try to be cool by crackin jokes...aaaah but u dumb so nuff said...u couldnt stay on subject about what we were arguing about so u are now property of me..ya nutts are snatched from ya dick now bitch.

you don't own shit so don't get your panties in a bunch...and stop writing fucking essays...no one cares...

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-24-05, 09:55 PM   #18
Bangalore

IP: CF4E 8780

and i'm not a nigga you cretin...

Free Time...

Old 05-24-05, 10:02 PM   #19
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

i dont give a fuck what you is and what you arent.....all i know is your my bitch...i'll call you whateva the fuck i want to call you when i do it bitch faggot ass nigga. own fluids nose in ya mouth ..since u ridin the chick anyways .. i bet u one of them niggas trying to holla at fluid on the side flirting in IMs n shit haha...done got offended by the thread ahaha.
Old 05-24-05, 10:10 PM   #20
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 0825 899A

nah, he's not "hollerin", he just has the sense that you in fact lack, i think i hear your owner callling you, go choke on a milkbone bitch, cus foreal,by you posting this thread=you have no life/are my stalker

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Last edited by fluidmoon : 05-24-05 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-24-05, 10:16 PM   #21
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

^so much for a colleget student whom of which has no time to 'reply' i bet he the nigga who ran and told that i made a thread..like a lil kid ....gargle my twat u biscuit face ho.
Old 05-25-05, 12:59 AM   #22
Magic5

IP: 3C3B E73F

I could completely murder you with intellect and comments you wouldn't have any comeback for right now, but don't even worry about it. You can thank me later for what would have been a guaranteed merking.

Lmao. You're pathetic yo. What does my looks have to do with anything? I'm not the one who posts 4 paragraphs because somebody has 1 fucking sentence in their sig. For real..
Old 05-25-05, 01:19 AM   #23
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

word to everyone in this thread besides IDH- and the other silly bitches, its time for rock bottoms- rock bottoms... lol
Old 05-25-05, 02:06 AM   #24
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
nah, he's not "hollerin", he just has the sense that you in fact lack, i think i hear your owner callling you, go choke on a milkbone bitch, cus foreal,by you posting this thread=you have no life/are my stalker

owner? i know you ain't talking bout no "owners".. you fuckin dolphin sounding like a seal in heat..

Shut the fuck up..
Go turn on some punk rock music, you admitted hip hop ain't your thing, so don't fake it. Lol at you following your guy's wishes and not your own. Fuckin pathetic.

And those that didn't notice this is a Beef Thread and in the right space of LL, so how are y'all gonna get mad when most of y'all post beef threads as well..? If y'all don't care about her posting the thread, then why y'all still arguing after the fact? It's already done and other than that, continue.
Old 05-25-05, 01:27 PM   #25
Bangalore

IP: 8AB2 5BB6

Up Up its Gonna be a Girl Fight!

Free Time...

Old 05-25-05, 01:30 PM   #26
Bangalore

i've got my money on this girl

Free Time...

Old 05-25-05, 01:35 PM   #27
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 1C81 276B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
i've got my money on this girl

Wow..Fluidmoon has certainly been doing pilates...

Well I have a lightsaber so no one can fuck with me
Old 05-25-05, 01:56 PM   #28
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
owner? i know you ain't talking bout no "owners".. you fuckin dolphin sounding like a seal in heat.. Thats funny, because thats exactly what you sound like on a mic

Shut the fuck up..
Go turn on some punk rock music, you admitted hip hop ain't your thing, so don't fake it. Lol at you following your guy's wishes and not your own. Fuckin pathetic. never said any of that,i dont ever talk to you or post paragraphs about my life, like you do, you know nothing about me or what i do outside of RV

And those that didn't notice this is a Beef Thread and in the right space of LL, so how are y'all gonna get mad when most of y'all post beef threads as well..? If y'all don't care about her posting the thread, then why y'all still arguing after the fact? It's already done and other than that, continue.
Again, this has nothing to do with you, you just like to poke your bald spot in other peoples business

It's funny how you show up wherever this muppet bitch is, you two should get a room, since you ride eachother constantly...

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Last edited by fluidmoon : 05-25-05 at 02:02 PM.
Old 05-25-05, 03:12 PM   #29
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
Again, this has nothing to do with you, you just like to poke your bald spot in other peoples business

It's funny how you show up wherever this muppet bitch is, you two should get a room, since you ride eachother constantly...

naw lil' girl get ya facts str8 i don't get "involved" with females.. but from the looks of your situation and your lil' dick complaints, you would be one to suggest a female on another female.. mrs. Seal in Heat.. now go clap your paws, and do a flip for your man go work on a techno beat or something, can somebody say Free Willy in this bitch.. warm up them vocals.. matter of fact, i'm done beefing but you do need help with your vocals... i can refer you to someone up naw, you'd try to fuck them for money or some shit.. never mind go squeal somewhere else.. do some so-called college work.. lol @ Big Chase and lol @ You blowin up a picture i had of a "part" in my head maybe twice it's size and claiming it's a bald spot.. oo wow, so you have no better personal then that? Hit the corner and make some money with ya thrift shop hat.. fuckin hoe, i don't talk to people who addicted to small dicks. lmao
Old 05-25-05, 03:14 PM   #30
Bangalore

can't u two just play nice?.... just say your sorry exhange makeup and talk about boy problems....jeez...here here... how bout we all go out to lunch .. i'll cover the tab..

Free Time...