RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 03:21 PM   #31
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

i don't wear makeup.. lol @ your sig, dude tryna pimp it out, huh? haha..
Old 05-25-05, 03:22 PM   #32
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8AB2 5BB6

hahaha yea i guess so ... as pimp as it can be on the internet... i put the azn guy in there so that rounds things out...

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-25-05, 03:23 PM   #33
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Its obvious you have to resort to telling your life story on the net for attention to the lack there of outside of RV, but you know nothing about me, you take the fake punchlines other people have used in battles against my man and turn them into what you think MY life consists of, find originality, gather your self esteem, and stop using other females as backbones to talk shit to me because it makes you look stupid.

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 05-25-05, 03:23 PM   #34
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

he look like his face hurt and shit LMFAO... haha.
Old 05-25-05, 03:31 PM   #35
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
Its obvious you have to resort to telling your life story on the net for attention to the lack there of outside of RV, but you know nothing about me, you take the fake punchlines other people have used in battles against my man and turn them into what you think MY life consists of, find originality, gather your self esteem, and stop using other females as backbones to talk shit to me because it makes you look stupid.

wow so you peeping my stories ooo ok, you seem very interested LMFAO... "self-esteem and using other females as back-bones" HAHAHA you have shit to say about being on rapverse and talkin bout sumthin un-rapverse like ROFL go on with sum techno beats.. and don't worry about me looking stupid, just wonder why your pics gotten taken down and how rv "looked" better since.. like i said ride lil dicks and be gone.. "against my man and turn them into.." ha SHUT THE FUCK UP.. ain't nobody using fake punchlines.. you talked to people over the phone why the fuck would somebody lie just to put your name in a battle knowin you wouldn't say anything back, cuz it's the truth.. stfu and find some courage to admit it, cuz i been knew about it bitch WAY before the battle sooo in that case wtf you cryin now claimin it's all a lie... you open your mouth and shouldn't have, now face it. you a hoe curious about big dicks LOL.. ok, now what you gotta say? It's all false.. yeah, right.. Then you had nothing to say after the shit got dropped? right, you wanted to play it off or something.. we all know the truth, so go ahead and keep lying. nobody just talks about you out the blue stfu, you pathetic. Now who look stupid?
Old 05-25-05, 03:38 PM   #36
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

again, you have no clue what you are talking about..i never talked to anyone on the phone, or said anything you are referring too, my man and i are happy together big dick and all, why don't you go tell deadly how much you "missed" seven some more, because its really funny how you tried to holla at my man, and he wanted nothing to do with you baldy. so whos the hoe? good riddance

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 05-25-05, 03:50 PM   #37
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

tell deadly? HAHAHAH bring deadly in here i never told that nigga i miss Seven... wtf you on.. ha now you wanna spread rumors HAHAHA LMFAO you been owned Just shut the fuck up, next thing you gonna say something like me and Diabolic got kids together... i never told Deadly anything about me and Seven the fuck you on? why would i want a racist piece of trash with his trailer park hoe riding around claimin he got a big dick when he don't.. c'mon be serious.. tell me a circumstance where i wanted to holla at seven? he sound like a bitch and always have.. c'mon now that's sickening besides he scared to show himself.. i don't date skater boys with hookers attached to them and lil' racists dickheads..

listen you biscuit-faced, pimple-infested piece of shit... the only time i talked to seven outside of RV was in a chat and Nostrodamus was in there as well as Triple and Spul and calam and diabolic, he showed us a skater boarding clip and that's it.. LOL @ you thinkin i want your "man", go lick his balls... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you pathetic.. omg haa i couldn't laugh harder tell Deadly to come in here, i bet more than half of anything i own that i never told that nigga shit about me liking your net-husband HAHA..

stop before you hurt sumthin.. no run hoe.
Old 05-25-05, 03:54 PM   #38
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
again, you have no clue what you are talking about..i never talked to anyone on the phone, or said anything you are referring too, my man and i are happy together big dick and all, why don't you go tell deadly how much you "missed" seven some more, because its really funny how you tried to holla at my man, and he wanted nothing to do with you baldy. so whos the hoe? good riddance

wait so i'mma holla at a guy from NY, and i'm in Chi-town...? Naw use common sense and stop wishing somebody want that ashy muthafukka.. lil dick having ass haaaa haa you know how retarded you sound tryna "come back at me". lol @ missing him? did he ever come to chi-town in the first place.. that's some you ask him, i think you got more self-esteem issues than you think. lmfao
Old 05-25-05, 04:02 PM   #39
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

rofl, wow, see how worked up you get? who's got issues? yup^^

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 05-25-05, 04:07 PM   #40
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

worked up? ha naw you just mad you haven't worked up a sweat from riding lil' dicks.. get real, throw up another lie.. this shit's amusing, then tell me about net-attention.. and lol @ me wanting net-attention, just cuz i speak my mind and don't give a shit what you, your man or anybody else's thinks about what i say. Doesn't mean i look for net-attention.. you just pissed cuz I'm keepin it real with muthafukkas on here, i never came across as fake. and since you been here you act like you been in my shadow or some shit.. you think you shinin? go shine, i ain't pullin net-attention why the fuck you concerned in the first place? haha lol i see you worried about me.. yeah you got issues. lol
Old 05-25-05, 04:09 PM   #41
Sylvester
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 70AC AAC7

Quote:
responding to this thread because someone told me this chick was still caught up in the past..

gangsta gangsta... IDH has been owned like sausages nah mean?
Old 05-25-05, 04:12 PM   #42
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Nah, the difference is i don't give a shit about you or care what you or anyone thinks on this site. I speak my mind.you posting paragraphs about some stupid shit not concerning rv=wanting net attention You bitches follow me around,the proof is in this thread, now go accept our Audio Battle baldy, don't be scared

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 05-25-05, 04:14 PM   #43
Lord Vader
Light Weight

IP: 1C81 276B

Boo @ all this e-hate...and they said aliases were immature

Just go to Rb or another non RV site and battle and get it over with

Old 05-25-05, 04:14 PM   #44
Sylvester
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 70AC AAC7

^dayum go fluid like sausages nah mean? you be keepin' it gangsta like sausages nah mean?
Old 05-25-05, 04:15 PM   #45
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

lol, word^ these bitches like snausages nah mean?

O Y D

*FluidMusic*