RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 08:20 PM   #61
Sylvester
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CD05 DA2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vader
Word..I carry my lightsaber like a sausage knah mean?

Yea, and girls suck my sausage like a lightsaber like sausages nah mean? GO FLUID!!!! Fuck the haters like sausages nah mean?
Old 05-25-05, 08:21 PM   #62
Sylvester
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
lol, word^ these bitches like snausages nah mean?

word to that like sausages nah mean? You need to get on AIM more like sausages nah mean?
Old 05-25-05, 08:24 PM   #63
Magic5

IP: 3C3B E73F

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
^ thanx for your opinion non-audio one

damn I wasn't supposed to post here again, oh well...might as well keep it going now...

Uhh.. No problem?

I don't see how my forte, if you will, on this site should affect my opinion on how utterly gay this whole thing is. You get mad about somebody's sig, so you write an essay about it. Then, you start coming with the fire by calling her out to a battle, like the result would solve anything. You are just fucking retarded.

Regardless, I would rather be good at text, and decent at topical.. then fucking terrible at everything like you. So please, hop off of my jock.
Old 05-25-05, 08:30 PM   #64
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6B52 B741

........lets see lets see vieing all the posts ..hmmuhmm....first of all....seven...really ..who are you? ...yeaaa thats right the lil turd crumb dangling from fluids ass hole thats right..the nobody that matters who thinks he's hot shit because RV rides his crustationed ball sacks..hop off needle dick...and fluid..who are you to tell who's not to "get involved' in this..tell that to ya dick beater hand havin "man" of yours..and tell it to the rest of the "fluid and seven' band wagon.. go get a new face bitch ..while u callin otha people bald u need to check the circumfrance and length of ya nose..doesnt look healthy ya osterich beeked bitch. fall on a bed of rocks ho. you aint shit and ya man aint shit ya both making garbage ass songs...even if he rap nice on a track you ruin it with that so call thing u say are "vocals" piece of shit if u ask me..ahaha.....
Old 05-25-05, 08:35 PM   #65
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
What the hell would a battle solve? Lmao. You're a little to solve problems over the internet. "hey you bitch, lets get onto rapverse.com and battle, then itll be game over!" Seriously now..

lmfao what a dumb ass ahahaha...push your uglyness to the site so you can think you dumb bitch. ahahahha

and whats this fluid getting into battles? i thought i was the one who called her out.? sheez...the bitch is scary nuff said..she askin otha people she can't even beat to battle instead of battlin me..just a shame..she know wat da deal is.........go back to your "college" work stop replyin since you have no "time" ..that whole statement woulda meant so much more if u stuck by it ya frog lipped bitch......

choke on a cow nutt frost bite face slut.
Old 05-25-05, 08:37 PM   #66
Zen Theory
New to RV

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
........lets see lets see vieing all the posts ..hmmuhmm....first of all....seven...really ..who are you? ...yeaaa thats right the lil turd crumb dangling from fluids ass hole thats right..the nobody that matters who thinks he's hot shit because RV rides his crustationed ball sacks..hop off needle dick...and fluid..who are you to tell who's not to "get involved' in this..tell that to ya dick beater hand havin "man" of yours..and tell it to the rest of the "fluid and seven' band wagon.. go get a new face bitch ..while u callin otha people bald u need to check the circumfrance and length of ya nose..doesnt look healthy ya osterich beeked bitch. fall on a bed of rocks ho. you aint shit and ya man aint shit ya both making garbage ass songs...even if he rap nice on a track you ruin it with that so call thing u say are "vocals" piece of shit if u ask me..ahaha.....

stop camping up fluids ass already, you girls sit around and converse and plot by the fire to see who can diss her and actually be effective, climb out of the shadows and do something productive, hop off eachothers clit bandwagon
Old 05-25-05, 08:38 PM   #67
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Uhh.. No problem?

I don't see how my forte, if you will, on this site should affect my opinion on how utterly gay this whole thing is. You get mad about somebody's sig, so you write an essay about it. Then, you start coming with the fire by calling her out to a battle, like the result would solve anything. You are just fucking retarded.

Regardless, I would rather be good at text, and decent at topical.. then fucking terrible at everything like you. So please, hop off of my jock.

please do stand corrected..your garbage...at everything you do..garbage at ya looks..garbage at "talking shit"..garbage at even trying to prove a point...and u look pretty dumb trying to defend a bitch thats not even yours..its a shame these Titty lint muh fuckas in here more than seven is...fuckin dumb ass kids..
Old 05-25-05, 08:39 PM   #68
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Theory
stop camping up fluids ass already, you girls sit around and converse and plot by the fire to see who can diss her and actually be effective, climb out of the shadows and do something productive, hop off eachothers clit bandwagon

Shhhhh...nobody asked you...dumb bitch lol....why the alias? ho.
Old 05-25-05, 08:39 PM   #69
Zen Theory
New to RV

Quote:
lmfao what a dumb ass ahahaha...push your uglyness to the site so you can think you dumb bitch. ahahahha

and whats this fluid getting into battles? i thought i was the one who called her out.? sheez...the bitch is scary nuff said..she askin otha people she can't even beat to battle instead of battlin me..just a shame..she know wat da deal is.........go back to your "college" work stop replyin since you have no "time" ..that whole statement woulda meant so much more if u stuck by it ya frog lipped bitch......

choke on a cow nutt frost bite face slut.

maybe she wants to battle someone better then you muppet looking weave slinging sloth berry
Old 05-25-05, 08:41 PM   #70
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Theory
maybe she wants to battle someone better then you muppet looking weave slinging sloth berry

why are you talking in third person dick nose? lol thats kind of lame with the "maybe she" shit ..lmao... trying to use an alias ahaha
Old 05-25-05, 08:42 PM   #71
Zen Theory
New to RV

hahaha, thats not me. i just know you look like a muppet. So try again..you forgot to say, "i'm the 1% of rv who has more losses then wins on my record" in your sig
Old 05-25-05, 08:43 PM   #72
Magic5

IP: 3C3B E73F

Quote:

I don't see how I was being a dumbass. Would you care to explain? You're fucking stupid to even have beef over the internet, let alone acting like a battle will solve/prove anything.

The sad thing about all of this is, you're way older then me I still manage to beat you down with posts like it's nothing. Just leave this fucking site if you're so damn good. Nobody but Lady Fiya even likes you, and she has to get support from the fucking kids here. I know you seen her model and marriage threads and shit. She hardly constitutes as somebody.

So, I'll say it again. My looks have nothing to do with this. I understand that is the only thing your pitful, waste of life self can cling on to as a "diss" (if it even constitutes as that, being that I'm the one who posted them up..)

Regardless of everything else, you can shut the fuck up now. This shit is really getting old.
Old 05-25-05, 08:44 PM   #73
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

haha ...uhm ..lady exposed your alias a lil while back buddy..nice try lmao..fluid u a dumb bitch.....haha..i'd feel guilty Beatin you in a battle cuz of your handicap
Old 05-25-05, 08:47 PM   #74
Zen Theory
New to RV

nah, she didnt expose shit...read that thread again, hmm i guess you're illiterate. oh well.
Old 05-25-05, 08:48 PM   #75
Sylvester
New to RV

Quote:
I don't see how I was being a dumbass. Would you care to explain? You're fucking stupid to even have beef over the internet, let alone acting like a battle will solve/prove anything.

The sad thing about all of this is, you're way older then me I still manage to beat you down with posts like it's nothing. Just leave this fucking site if you're so damn good. Nobody but Lady Fiya even likes you, and she has to get support from the fucking kids here. I know you seen her model and marriage threads and shit. She hardly constitutes as somebody.

So, I'll say it again. My looks have nothing to do with this. I understand that is the only thing your pitful, waste of life self can cling on to as a "diss" (if it even constitutes as that, being that I'm the one who posted them up..)

Regardless of everything else, you can shut the fuck up now. This shit is really getting old.

Damn, that's straight ownage right there like sausages nah mean? Seriously, if you so good with your no wins and only god knows how many losses, then leave the fuckin' site like sausages nah mean? Why do you wanna stay on a site you claim 80% is wack and shit like sausages nah mean? Seriously, just damn go do shit and stop talking about peoples looks acting like you're some fine mami when you're not like sausages nah mean?

and stop hating on fluid too, y'all. She just tryin' to do her singing shit and y'all haters just be coming like sausages nah mean? Lady Fiya was cool but this shit of posting her life on RV and shit is really like who cares like sausages nah mean? cloggin' up the LL wit parts 1,2,3 liker sausages nah mean? it's not neccessary. Jus do all your complainin' or what not in one post like sausages nah mean? Shit, I just wasted like 3 minutes posting this like sausages nah mean?