RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs > RV Mixtape Vol. 2
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-05, 09:51 PM   #31
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

yo, phenom, i would post this in the council discussion forum but the password aint workin for n e of the council.... but i know a guy who has a press set who will do cd prints and copies, booklets, and case for cheap.... otherwise the rates start at around 100 cd's for 300$... if anybody would like to make a donation for this cause... pleez send all money to my account...lol nah just playin but if u wanna donate let us know...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-05, 10:43 PM   #32
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: E5EB 11E6

Haha I Think You Should Do This..

Every Person Whos Track Is Choosen To Be On It Should Have To Donate A Piece of The Pie.

Say We Have 20 Tracks.....300/20 = 15 Dollars Each.

~R~
Old 06-03-05, 10:48 PM   #33
the omen
tha illest

ummm^ no, unless these artists are goin to b reembersed for paying thats a wack idea, cuz the ones who r on it are gona b tha illest picks so y should they pay? theyre blessin tha mixtape, members who just want to pop in a good cd should feel free to donate, but not forced, only people who respect the project for what it is...

[/b]
Old 06-03-05, 10:52 PM   #34
the omen
tha illest

but if the artists do get a cut out of the mixtape sales that would b word... cuz i would throw in on that, cuz u know we'll only be makin money... and that's if mixtapes sell good.. which i have a good feeling they will... and i'f the artists r gonna chip in, they should all get a set number of mixtapes and then they just sell them by themselves... and keep the profit, we cant name it rapverse mixtape that way tho, cuz that is copywrited...but that would b ill cuz then if evey1 saves up or we could do preorders where ppl get them in advance on reserve say the people who do that get a free shirt or sumn, then we could use that money to fund it... feel me? then just keep building off that cuz once u get alot of money cd's become like 1$ to make...

[/b]
Old 06-04-05, 01:50 AM   #35
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

people gettin cuts is homo... .who wants a $0.15 royalty cheque. If we decide to collect cash, NO ONE will donate - lets be real. So soundclick is the route we go unless someone wants to front the pressing fee. I might, we'll see. But most likely it'll be a burn ya own cd at soundclick. 1

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-05, 03:27 AM   #36
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 6EEF D6C6

Kids talkin about money. We arent even on that level. A Mixtape is for to get the names known. C'mon lets take this serious and have fun doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-04-05, 10:02 AM   #37
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 07B3 9D8B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
Kids talkin about money. We arent even on that level. A Mixtape is for to get the names known. C'mon lets take this serious and have fun doing it.

exactly....ppl b over-complicating shit and gettin carried away...lets just get on with it yo n enjoy it

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 06-04-05, 11:17 AM   #38
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
but if the artists do get a cut out of the mixtape sales that would b word... cuz i would throw in on that, cuz u know we'll only be makin money... and that's if mixtapes sell good.. which i have a good feeling they will... and i'f the artists r gonna chip in, they should all get a set number of mixtapes and then they just sell them by themselves... and keep the profit, we cant name it rapverse mixtape that way tho, cuz that is copywrited...but that would b ill cuz then if evey1 saves up or we could do preorders where ppl get them in advance on reserve say the people who do that get a free shirt or sumn, then we could use that money to fund it... feel me? then just keep building off that cuz once u get alot of money cd's become like 1$ to make...

or you could just burn cd's off soundclick and hustle themshits yourself.
Old 06-04-05, 11:59 AM   #39
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F37F 429E

u think i'll still have time to record 2 songs n drop em in here?

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-05, 12:03 PM   #40
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

ima get nc-17 with your eye socket and an icepick if kids don't start nominating featured audio tracks...
Old 06-04-05, 01:52 PM   #41
the omen
tha illest

IP: 0825 899A

^ yea thats smart actually...

i dunno y dv and acuity are actin like we're not good or sumn... y'all need to have confidence sure it's to get our names known, but shyt... y'all act like we suck n nobody would buy our music... i guarentee we would make money but, y'all keep doubtin urselves.... :\

[/b]
Old 06-04-05, 06:16 PM   #42
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 3B72 CCCE

15/person = not gonna happen. I can't think of anyone on this board that'd pay $15 to put their music on a CD, cuz I sure as hell wouldn't/didn't. $3/CD = not gonna happen. I got a guy here that does my CD's in sets of 200 at a time for 80 bucks if I decide not to put any text/images on the CD themselves. That's 4¢ a burn. You can get 100 CD's WITH slim cases from Circut City or Comp USA for $50 bucks. Get the CD's by them selves (meaning no cases) for $30. Spend 7¢ per CD for a laser printed 2-color paper insert and you're at a MAX of $194 (for everything out the door before shipping) and that price gets lower if you go with 2-color bubble jet prints. That's 97¢/CD which is remarkable for only 200. Save the cases (which would obviously mean you don't need the paper insert) and you're looking at $140 for everything before shipping which is 70¢/CD which is virtually unheard of. Charge anyone here a dollar and the 30 remaining cents would go toward the cost of the stamp to mail it to them. Welcome to the world of business.

You could even set it up as packages where one package comes with the CD insert and track list and cover with the hard case for like..$2 (since it costs more to ship the 60.2 gram cd package than the 9.5gram CD alone) and the other one is just the CD for $1.

Just a thought.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-05, 08:23 PM   #43
DeadLYVisiOnz
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 20F2 022A

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen

^ yea thats smart actually...

i dunno y dv and acuity are actin like we're not good or sumn... y'all need to have confidence sure it's to get our names known, but shyt... y'all act like we suck n nobody would buy our music... i guarentee we would make money but, y'all keep doubtin urselves.... :\

Am sayin dont make this a money issue cuz dan thats when kids start to ask questions and selfishness starts, We got good music people bump it but we doing this for fun. as long every1 remembers that.
Old 06-04-05, 09:27 PM   #44
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F37F 429E

how many weeks do i have to drop my shyt/?? cuz imma record some new shyt soon

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-05, 10:25 PM   #45
DeadLYVisiOnz
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-0