RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-05, 11:00 AM   #16
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 1159 56BF

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
Bush= All Right President for me..

I TOTALLY AGREE

BUSH IS THE BETTER PRESIDENT FOR OUR TIMES

CLINTON A JOKE

KERRY A JOKE

HOWARD DEAN YEAH WHAT A CRACK HEAD

HILLARY CLINTON CAN YOU SAY YUCK

GORE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE IS A FUCKING HOMO

OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE I SAY BUSH IS BY FAR THE BEST CHOICE
Old 06-13-05, 11:02 AM   #17
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 1159 56BF

Efexc

Your A Fucking Loser

Nuff Said

Mayte
Old 06-13-05, 12:34 PM   #18
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6EEF D6C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Iran is an extreme threat right now. They do have nuclear capabilities.

We can't drop an atomic bomb on a country like Iraq. The radiation would go into other countries and the rest of the world would hate us even more. There is only a few rebellion groups, therefore an extremely larger porportion of the casualities would be civilian.

also you have to think of todays atomic bomb... they are a gazillion more powerful than the hiroshima...and nagasaki.. were talking about enough power to throw earth off its axis.

Korea has nuclear aswell, and America has it........so why would it matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-13-05, 03:47 PM   #19
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
I TOTALLY AGREE

BUSH IS THE BETTER PRESIDENT FOR OUR TIMES

CLINTON A JOKE

KERRY A JOKE

HOWARD DEAN YEAH WHAT A CRACK HEAD

HILLARY CLINTON CAN YOU SAY YUCK

GORE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE IS A FUCKING HOMO

OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE I SAY BUSH IS BY FAR THE BEST CHOICE
If you aren't in the military then you are only seeing one side... sure Bush may look good to the public and to people who already got dough... but when you know what goes on behind the scenes...shyt the news don't cover or let the public know...then you get a totally different view of his leadership skills... Ask ya President why the price of gas is still so high when the US basically took over ... we still got American based companies over there running pipelines and the whole shyt... why you think Iraq keeps attacking the pipelines...if they can't have it why should we?... I woulda stook it out with Clinton... No one attacked us while he was Pres... Bush is confused...werd
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-05, 03:52 PM   #20
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
i study government & politics in school n as much as i am against it because no matter what, even if a government is 'democratic' the politicians will always have their own agenda and unless we do vote and apply constant pressure through pressure groups, the government will run shit the way they want to,we absoloutely need the government! w/out it, life would be constant chaos, there would be no health care, no1 to look after education (although the real curriculum of the education system is debatable), no1 to collect the trash etc we need government to look after those things that we dont even consider when criticising them! think about democracy 4 a minute, we as ppl get 1 vote once every few years or so, jus because we vote for them on a one off basis doesnt mean they have to represent our views the rest of the time they are serving thats y i support so many pressure groups, they r our only check on the government, also majority rules and the majority of ppl are mindless sheep that will follow suit, the government control every aspect of our society therefore enabling them to hide things from us and brainwash ppl thru the use of the media etc into accepting that what the government is doing is right which = BULLSHIT!
and as far as the american government goes, i have never seen one man make such a mockery of the rest of the world and his own ppl than george Bush, the man is an illiterate alcoholic ex con ffs! not only is he murdering his own troops, thousands of iraqis and afghanastani ppl, he re instated the death penalty in sum states, killing his own ppl! How could 51% of the american ppl get it so wrong!?
also i 100% agree with efecx

werd....holla at the youngins!!!
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-05, 03:50 AM   #21
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
If you aren't in the military then you are only seeing one side... sure Bush may look good to the public and to people who already got dough... but when you know what goes on behind the scenes...shyt the news don't cover or let the public know...then you get a totally different view of his leadership skills... Ask ya President why the price of gas is still so high when the US basically took over ... we still got American based companies over there running pipelines and the whole shyt... why you think Iraq keeps attacking the pipelines...if they can't have it why should we?... I woulda stook it out with Clinton... No one attacked us while he was Pres... Bush is confused...werd

Lmfao. Clinton was a complete peice of shit. What are you talking about?
Old 06-14-05, 03:58 AM   #22
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
hmmmmm hmmm ok this is exactly wat i was talkin bout in my previous post about america thinkin the world revolves around first off who gives a fuck if iran hates u loads of countries hate other countries but are they not allowed to hav weapons just because they hav a haate towards a country if this is true n is basically wat your sayin then america shudnt be allowed to hav nuclear bombs or even capabilities cause america hates pratically the entire middle east
"Why the fuck would I SUPPORT that shit when it IS a threat to America."
once again thinkin the world revolves around america loads of countries are threats to other countries n it dosent matter if u support it or not it has nuthin to do wit support it has to do wit rights now if america hav the right to hav nuclear bombs then so does every other country in the world no matter wat the circumstance is
next "We haven't dropped a nuke on Iraq" very simple answer to that hav they dropped a nuke on yous

If a country like Ireland hated us, we wouldn't do shit.

The difference between Iran's hatred for America is that they do have terrorist organizations. With even more power packed into a nuclear bomb do not realize how much of a threat that is? Sure you can say "they havent dropped a bomb on us yet" but do you really need that to happen for you to not support them having a nuclear bomb? Do you really need to see MILLIONS of Americans DIE for you to be against a country loaded with terrorists to have a nuclear bomb.

ONCE THEY DROP A BOMB IT WILL BE TOO LATE! Do you not fucking get that?

Iran and North Korea are loaded with terrorists, so how can you be supportive of them holding a bomb that could fuck up this generation of Americans.. and the next one too.. because radiation fucks people up. You must be a complete peice of shit to need to see death to be against something.

But what the fuck are you talking about? I KNOW THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND AMERICA! AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE WORLD?! I'm talking about America and Iran. No other country, therefore, not the whole world. You can stop going back to that same shit. It is really getting annoying. You have no idea about what my beliefs are with America's relationships with other countries, so don't make assumptions based on what I say about the weapons situation in Iran.
Old 06-14-05, 04:08 AM   #23
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: D8D6 6AE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
Ask ya President why the price of gas is still so high when the US basically took over ...

gas is still about the cheapest liquid you can buy...a gallon of orange juice is 4 or 5 bucks...a gallon of gas is 2...

we are spoiled to think the price of gas is high here...its like 6 or 7 bucks a gallon at least in all of europe...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-05, 08:28 AM   #24
tim dim
Middle Weight

Text Record: 4-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DEEC 8168

The governments underrated
Old 06-14-05, 06:45 PM   #27
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
but this is wat i mean y is it the worst thing for americans to die ye know i see wat your sayin is we are trying to stop the threat of them bombin america because of the threat of american people dying but my point is y do yous say we hav to stop them bombing america cause american people will die but yet its ok to bomb them n let there people die just to save american people cause wat your sayin is american people are above iran people and thats the problem i hav because yous are willing to KILL PEOPLE from iran to stop a "THREAT" of american people dyin u see wat i mean

I'm not saying Americans are above the civilians of Iran. We haven't dropped a nuclear bomb on them dumbass. We haven't bombed them period.

But yes, I am willing to kill people to stop a threat to America. I will kill to keep myself alive. You ever heard of "survival of the fittest?"

Regardless of what I would do, we haven't killed people in Iran, so I don't see how what I would do to keep myself alive is revelant to the arguement.
Old 06-14-05, 07:43 PM   #29
Magic5

Lmao. How the fuck is the government supposed to fix problems in the ghetto? This country has plenty of oppurtunities so why the fuck should the government give them money or any of that bullshit? Go out and make a fucking living. Or, if you can't make enough money then join the fucking military. Food is free. Housing is free. Everything else is cheaper on the base. You don't pay taxes. It's not the government's fucking problem that some of the people in the ghetto can't get their fucking act together.
Old 06-15-05, 06:53 AM   #30
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
If a country like Ireland hated us, we wouldn't do shit.

The difference between Iran's hatred for America is that they do have terrorist organizations. With even more power packed into a nuclear bomb do not realize how much of a threat that is? Sure you can say "they havent dropped a bomb on us yet" but do you really need that to happen for you to not support them having a nuclear bomb? Do you really need to see MILLIONS of Americans DIE for you to be against a country loaded with terrorists to have a nuclear bomb.

ONCE THEY DROP A BOMB IT WILL BE TOO LATE! Do you not fucking get that?

Iran and North Korea are loaded with terrorists, so how can you be supportive of them holding a bomb that could fuck up this generation of Americans.. and the next one too.. because radiation fucks people up. You must be a complete peice of shit to need to see death to be against something.

But what the fuck are you talking about? I KNOW THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND AMERICA! AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE WORLD?! I'm talking about America and Iran. No other country, therefore, not the whole world. You can stop going back to that same shit. It is really getting annoying. You have no idea about what my beliefs are with America's relationships with other countries, so don't make assumptions based on what I say about the weapons situation in Iran.

Ireland has one of the biggest Terrorist organisations in the whole world! but what ur forgetting is that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!
and fuck nukes, nobody at all should have them, with the amount that technology has advanced since the last nuke was dropped, it would more thatn likely destroy the whole fuckin world, because of the domino effect! shit!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!