RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-05, 08:40 PM   #16
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

and just for clarification, you don't get drug tested at court. ever. only way their gonna drug test you is if your on pins/probation.
Old 06-16-05, 08:41 PM   #17
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

....damn kid... im not even gonna argue with that.. u can think u have this one.. but im not gonna argue witha peon... verbally...what is that.... wow...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 08:42 PM   #18
the omen
tha illest

seven.. i aint been smokin often, i would pass my pee test... but i never said nuttin bout a pee test lol.. i wanted to kno if i had to go to court...

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 08:42 PM   #19
Know-Gimix

where'd all this beef come from , lol?
Old 06-16-05, 08:42 PM   #20
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
seven.. i aint been smokin often, i would pass my pee test... but i never said nuttin bout a pee test lol.. i wanted to kno if i had to go to court...

yea my message was to tremendous- but you guys post too fast.
Old 06-16-05, 08:45 PM   #21
the omen
tha illest

^mister post 3 times in 2 minutes just wont the speed

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 08:46 PM   #22
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 28AD 5545

The Omen = i walk to the fridge.... duz not become i walked to the fridge just cuz its in the past.. u can tell a story like ur playing it out in real life... so it doesnt sound pre historic foolio...

I meant that only works verbally
Old 06-16-05, 09:03 PM   #23
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EBC9 87F2

reasonable doubt, SON!!!

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 09:31 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 668B 1E34

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
aight dooms, heres a question then... heres the story first... my boy and i were drivin n he got pulled over.. he let me go but dude had to stay cuz of suspended liscence... i had an o on me, i went to my boys house, cop searched his car n found his weed, 1: dude snitched on where we were at... cops come in tha house as were leaving.. says that he knows i have an o on me n he's gonna search all of us, i co operate, asking him to show me his probable cause, he says that he has proof n statements, i give him my shyt n he searches us all.. now on my ticket to go to court, it has that box thats like, you may not appear to court only if this box is checked, "you must appear at trail" is crossed out and so is the box and what is says by it... duz that mean that i dont have to go or am i gonna get arrested again if i dont go? cuz its for next tuesday... ill scan it if u wanna see it...

Keep in mind, I'm not an attourney, but...

Well, for starters, how do you know dude snitched? Did you ever see a discovery? The discovery will tell you what the cops knew. That's where they'll put in what ever gave them "probable cause". However, cops (and investigators) will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS tell you that "your boy already gave you up. Said you're the one that's knee deep into this and he's pinning it all on you". They'll almost say it word for word. It's just a tactic that they use to turn everyone against one another and trick YOU into being the rat or giving your self up. So with that said, never tell thme anything without being arrested because they obviously have nothing to arrest you for. Just hear-say which won't stand up in court. But he didn't show you anything (form what you're telling me thus far) so you shouldn't have given him anything. All the cop knew is wher you guys were at. He had no probable cause from the sounds of it. And evne if your boy did rat on you about the O, you shoulda dumped that shit in the house. He can't walk through that door looking for evidence without a warant and can't get a warrant without prob. cause and can't get prob. cause from someoen saying "yeah, he's got drugs". He'd have to pat you down or find something on or around you to get prob cause and then he'd have to get the warrant. Even if you hauled ass in the house when you saw the cops, tossed the O, thne came back out side, you coulda said you thought the phone was ringing, he couldn't do jack shit about it.

As for if you have ot go to court, call the municipality and find out. It'd be a good idea ot find out what charges are being brought against you too so you know what steps to take from there. Even if he made an error when telling you weather to go to court or not, that won't be enough to dismiss the ticket since it's not the information of events that's innacurate. Just your appearance. They'd play that off with nullifying a bench warrant or something pussy liek that. If you had to appear, they'd send you a carbon copied form to tell you though. But still, call and make sure.

Once again, I'm not a lawyer. If your shit don't work out for you, don't sue me.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 10:23 PM   #25
the omen
tha illest

^ima sue u if this shyt dont work out

[/b]