RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-05, 06:42 PM   #31
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 3240 794D

word^^^ yall know thats tha truth
Old 08-25-05, 11:06 AM   #32
Artik Phrost
+...Femin-iLL...+

Text Record: 7-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B31A A93F

I've Heard Lots Of Stuff...

On The History Channel They Had A show That Decoded The Bible...koran....Right, And That Predicted The World Trade Being Attacked....It Predicted Osama Rising..All That Ish....And It Also Said The End Will Be Around 2012....Which, Goes Wit The Mayan..aztec(one of those)..Calendars....Cuz Their Calendar Onli Goes Up To The Year 2012.............On This Matter..At First It Predicted A Comet...Then Went On To Say The Comet Burst Into Pieces...Then It Said...Nuclear Hollacaust....Which Is Highly Likely......But, The Fact Of The Matter Was That We Are Living In Our Last Days.................

And Then There Is The Fact That Theres A Volcano In North America That Is A Couple Thousand Years Past Blowing..And Could Wipe Half The US OUt If it Did Infact Blow......

I In Fact Believe That The World Will Not End....Just Human Kind.....

Send a message via AIM to Artik Phrost Send a message via Yahoo to Artik Phrost   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 11:13 AM   #33
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
one of the pope will be the anti christ called the dajal he will have a lazy eye so he will be easy to spot he will bring about the end of the world but first power has to shift to europe which it has done with the euro dollar

shouldnt we be able to not elect him then if all this is true?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 08-25-05, 11:27 AM   #34
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: C5EA 2D69

yo i just read this ish.....im scared...but really i believe in god...it just confuses me..how can people know for a fact wen nobody has talked with god or jesus and can tell us.....mayn like u see how if u spread a rumour about something and as it goes down the rumour changes completely into something else...wat if that happend

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 11:29 AM   #35
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz
yo i just read this ish.....im scared...but really i believe in god...it just confuses me..how can people know for a fact wen nobody has talked with god or jesus and can tell us.....mayn like u see how if u spread a rumour about something and as it goes down the rumour changes completely into something else...wat if that happend

yeah werrd man i know EXACTLY what u mean......

like what if something we base like our whole religion and belief around was misinterpreted way back in the day or somethin....

shit is scary

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 08-25-05, 02:50 PM   #36
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

werd but read mine thats the only reasons for the end of the earth
Old 08-25-05, 09:28 PM   #37
Artik Phrost
+...Femin-iLL...+

Text Record: 7-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D62B E3C2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiggaPlease
and just to let you know in 3 million years its been said that the sun will become a super nova......which is the death of a star....which will throw off the alignments off all of the planets which will be bad of course...we will lose track of our moon which will cause tsnamis and of course our earth will freeze........so those are some logical reasons for the end of the world/earth....peace son

^the sun hits the super nova stage...fuck freezin its gonna burn, yo....the sun has to expand b4 it blows up....astronomy yo....but, we just gonna kill each other off...duh, we dont know how to safely use our technology....and after we're gone...the next level of organisms will roam....trust..we're not the 1st or last things to live

Send a message via AIM to Artik Phrost Send a message via Yahoo to Artik Phrost   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-05, 12:15 AM   #38
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

thanks atleast u agree its nothing to do wit god....and i agree bout the last sentence
Old 08-26-05, 08:07 PM   #39
Magic5

IP: 2311 4CAC

I really do not think the "end of the world" will be religion based. Of course, people will say "but God knows, and plans what will happen," so it all comes down to your beliefs/faith.

I don't really know how this world will end. If our technology keeps getting better at such a fast pace, I don't see what kid end it. Normally, I would say something like an astray asteroid or the ozone layer gets screwed over, but it all depends on how fast this world keeps moving and discovering things, unless sometimes happens with the sun, in which we would all die really fast.

So, of course there is no answer, and it is impossible to pick a single date.

Only time will tell.
Old 08-26-05, 08:12 PM   #40
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: 0825 899A

that is true aswell!