RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-05, 02:14 AM   #1
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

"Cops"

IP:

Are they really here to help you?

Discuss...

I dont think so. Most cops get into a crime investigation, and bust the first people they see, just so they can end the case. But little do they know, their laziness has left one bad person in the streets. So I dont think they're here to protect and serve, I think they're here to get paid.
Old 07-10-05, 02:29 AM   #3
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

I would be getting jumped? If I was to ever get jumped, the cops wouldnt do anything about it. You would have to call them, cause what idiots would jump you right in front of the cops? Use your mind kid, it's not there for nothing. If I was to ever get jumped, I wouldnt call the cops, I would handle the shit myself, because they would show up promptly 3 hours later. Which takes me back to my point, if cops are going to show up late to ever crime scene, what's the point of having them. But I understand where you coming from, they keep the world in order, but do most of them do their job is the question. Whats the point of having them around if they arent going to protect and serve. They bust the wrong suspect just because they dont want to be bothered with a case. It happened to me and my brother, and I know it happens to alot others.
Old 07-10-05, 02:38 AM   #5
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Oh, I didn't understand you. Type in English next time. lol...But, when you become a cop, dont you have to vow to protect and serve. There are some grimey cops.
Old 07-10-05, 03:16 AM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Cops create scapegoats for crimes constantly.Its not innocent untill proving guilty now its guilty untill provin otherwise.They will say "you did it!" and if you have no proof proving you haven't then you go to jail.Most cops think like the needle and the hay stack,except there is no needle.Everyone is exactly the same.Suspcious of everything and think the city is theres and they're the dictators.Cops are power hungry,unfair peices of shit who threaten niggas to confessions.If you support cops you've never been harassed.So many people think its "white cops".No its all cops in general.If you support hiphop or you dress hiphop and show and express that.You are on the radar.This world isn't as bread and water as people think it is.

Old 07-10-05, 03:25 AM   #7
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

IP:

Ima say this very straight for yall FUCK COPS.
Old 07-10-05, 03:24 AM   #8
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

^Truest words spoken on Rapverse. I agree, it's not just tha "white cops", its tha black cops. But, blacks and mexicans will get picked outta crowd wayy before a white would. (a normal white person). I think it's all how you address yourself, and that's the way you will get treated by cops. And not just cops, everyone. This world is so racist, and stereotypical. It's just mainly cops. They aren't here to do there job, just like I said.
Old 07-10-05, 03:27 AM   #9
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

I just hope people don't hate cops for no reason.Its making it seem so clice.Have a good reason to hate something if you hate it.Be yourself don't let other people's actions effect anything about you.If you hate cops like me have a reason,a good reason.
Old 07-10-05, 03:30 AM   #10
tim dim
Middle Weight

IP:

Cops in my area are ok, there rarely there when I need 'em, but I dont rely heavily on others.
Old 07-10-05, 04:03 AM   #11
Magic5

IP:

Lmao. You must be retarded.

Cops are doing way more good then bad fag.
Old 07-10-05, 04:04 AM   #12
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Mimesis you're either dangerously naive or ignorant.
Old 07-10-05, 04:07 AM   #13
Magic5

IP:

How?

Because when I don't see the police driving I'm not like "OH SHIT, NOT THE POLICE" then take off running?

Explain how me stating the cops are doing more good then bad is showing ignorance?

That shit doesn't even make sense.
Old 07-10-05, 05:16 AM   #14
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Fag? I take you "BIG DAWG" on this site?

How pathetic.
Old 07-10-05, 05:17 AM   #15
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

That's why this site is trash, cause people like you gota come in threads with ur smart comments tryna act big.

Kinda funny to me.