RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-05, 01:20 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: CECC 6ACA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
aight but can u go leave some feed on m track

Pm it to me mang, you know I always return that shit.

uppin for anyone who ain't heard the hillarity.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-05, 06:37 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: FF4B AC40

only right I up this shit again LMAO

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-05, 08:30 PM   #18
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 6680 E402

the intro was funny lol.. lyrics was okay.. but damn u got nice quality... n i dont damn lol.. wut mic u use man?

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-05, 04:05 PM   #19
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

LMAO..wow man, this track was funny as hell, nice diss track..good mic presence and emotion, flow is on point,and the overdubs fit in nicely too..lyrics were brutal, quality of your tracks improved, good shit.1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 08-29-05, 08:38 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: 303B 3599

Dabatos, that'd be an MXL 990.

Fluid, lol, long time no see. Thanks for the feedbizzle. Glad you likes the track. I noticed not one of those clowns had a response, lol. Smart.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-31-05, 07:31 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: A3B1 4B1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
lol man i dont like u but nice diss track

I just listened to it my self again and LOL. Thanks man.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-31-05, 08:23 PM   #23
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 3240 794D

you sound deep hahaha at what would the Q would dude

Flow seems off to me for some reason,
Delviery is nice, presenc eis nice, quality is flawless

Run in the closet like your sexuality was hahahahahahha that is dope

Damn dissing Lady FIya (Thats my girl fuck LJ) - but you dissing her is wrong

hahahahaha at Dike Tyson
Old 09-01-05, 02:00 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Dyke Tyson LOL yeah man, that's that real talk.

Thanks for the feedback mayne, lol. Chea, uppin this mofo

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-04-05, 11:28 PM   #25
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

I'm leaving feed on this one just cuz I left feed on Tha Q's...

Your intro was tryna outdo his, using the same style he did.. that's annoying, cuz the shoe thing, wasn't funny. All that echo in your voice is too much, and your adlibs are annoying, really annoying.
Cut that part that say "JIMMY WALKER!, STRAIGHT HATE.." it sound retarded, you talk to much over your lines...

stop stressing your last word for each bar, you sound newbish..

Your voice too strong to be yelling on every damn line..

closet line was funny, not bad.. try making a hard punch...

control your pops = / "puh puh PuhLZ! PuhLZ!", it's annoying.

And stop stretching your lines then punching in another line on top.

lol @ you turning it into a trio diss, down for the count yo' best line.. you disappointed when it comes to punches, "lady fiya named cuz i claim i got a diseased vagina" < best multi you got in here, sad.. i see new members, wow and I haven't posted pics in forever only for sigs.. wow "dike tyson" for L. Veracity.. your outro seem like it took more work than your actual verse.

Stop saying "since", "like" and "more than" so damn much, that's why you sound hella boring even with a nice delivery, switch up your transitions for metaphors

This what you did:
more windy than streets of Chicago
more breezy than the top of tall towers in Toronto
more suspect than OJ rocking a white Bronco

They back to back, you overdo it, i would think you'd know how to spread your bars out better.. learn how to set up punches, i'm not shocked Tha Q didn't respond back.. you had more personals but your skits better than your actual verse.

Work on clarity, that "ya girl LV does" line at the beginning you'd have to listen to five times to know what you said.. and that "if it wasn't for your boy, you wouldn't see a studio".. if that's even what you said, that's not effective.

Try fa punches, you got set-ups but talk bout something else other half where you should be attackin the first point you made... = / The outro- record it all together don't piece it.. that "PZ bitch and orangatang part" sounded completely different from the previous sentence.. smh..

*checks other people's feed*: wow Acuity and the OYD crew.. not a shock. and everyone mentioned your skit over your verse. Work on your disses.

Overall: This was weak. You got delivery, but barely any substance.

lol @ Seven and his favorite part in your diss to Tha Q is the skit where you diss me.. pathetic, yet predictable and Fluid too.. y'all some funny people.

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 09-04-05 at 11:31 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 12:07 AM   #26
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 47C6 6863

This was coo but you aint need to come at Fiya like that on the foe she was coo man leave her alone she coo man but you came coo

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 12:36 AM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
I'm leaving feed on this one just cuz I left feed on Tha Q's...

Your intro was tryna outdo his, using the same style he did.. that's annoying, cuz the shoe thing, wasn't funny. All that echo in your voice is too much, and your adlibs are annoying, really annoying.
Cut that part that say "JIMMY WALKER!, STRAIGHT HATE.." it sound retarded, you talk to much over your lines...

stop stressing your last word for each bar, you sound newbish..

Your voice too strong to be yelling on every damn line..

closet line was funny, not bad.. try making a hard punch...

control your pops = / "puh puh PuhLZ! PuhLZ!", it's annoying.

And stop stretching your lines then punching in another line on top.

lol @ you turning it into a trio diss, down for the count yo' best line.. you disappointed when it comes to punches, "lady fiya named cuz i claim i got a diseased vagina" < best multi you got in here, sad.. i see new members, wow and I haven't posted pics in forever only for sigs.. wow "dike tyson" for L. Veracity.. your outro seem like it took more work than your actual verse.

Stop saying "since", "like" and "more than" so damn much, that's why you sound hella boring even with a nice delivery, switch up your transitions for metaphors

This what you did:
more windy than streets of Chicago
more breezy than the top of tall towers in Toronto
more suspect than OJ rocking a white Bronco

They back to back, you overdo it, i would think you'd know how to spread your bars out better.. learn how to set up punches, i'm not shocked Tha Q didn't respond back.. you had more personals but your skits better than your actual verse.

Work on clarity, that "ya girl LV does" line at the beginning you'd have to listen to five times to know what you said.. and that "if it wasn't for your boy, you wouldn't see a studio".. if that's even what you said, that's not effective.

Try fa punches, you got set-ups but talk bout something else other half where you should be attackin the first point you made... = / The outro- record it all together don't piece it.. that "PZ bitch and orangatang part" sounded completely different from the previous sentence.. smh..

*checks other people's feed*: wow Acuity and the OYD crew.. not a shock. and everyone mentioned your skit over your verse. Work on your disses.

Overall: This was weak. You got delivery, but barely any substance.

lol @ Seven and his favorite part in your diss to Tha Q is the skit where you diss me.. pathetic, yet predictable and Fluid too.. y'all some funny people.

AHAHAHAH. This is the first time I read feedbakc that made me laugh. "You shouldnt record this part of the track first...do it last. That's why you suck!" lol. Fuck outta here. Soon as I seen that you posted I knew it'd be all negative yap because lets be real, who's EVER gonna come in a post about a disstrack that's got thme in it and say "wow, you really destroyed me there. that line about me being followed by a stench of dickriders (liek the one that came crawling in IMMEDIATELY after you) really shut me down!". you can say this track was ass all you want, but this shit's got more views/post than any track in August. And the fucked up shit is, thanks to them same dickriders I just talked about, the shit won't even get nominated. TOODLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
This was coo but you aint need to come at Fiya like that on the foe she was coo man leave her alone she coo man but you came coo

eeehhhhh blah blah blah, fuck you and her yo, lol. You're one of the dickriders mentioned in the track you clown, didn't you even realize it?! Good job trying to e-protect her though.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-05-05, 12:38 AM   #28
Deranged

IP: 8B30 10D4

^^doomsday=Gangsta ...LMAO.
Old 09-05-05, 12:53 AM   #29
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
AHAHAHAH. This is the first time I read feedbakc that made me laugh. "You shouldnt record this part of the track first...do it last. That's why you suck!" lol. Fuck outta here. Soon as I seen that you posted I knew it'd be all negative yap because lets be real, who's EVER gonna come in a post about a disstrack that's got thme in it and say "wow, you really destroyed me there. that line about me being followed by a stench of dickriders (liek the one that came crawling in IMMEDIATELY after you) really shut me down!". you can say this track was ass all you want, but this shit's got more views/post than any track in August. And the fucked up shit is, thanks to them same dickriders I just talked about, the shit won't even get nominated. TOODLES!! [img]

I guess you think you Almighty... lol @ negative yap, you thought I was just making that up. I was serious, you won't ever get over yourself. What makes this funny is that you WANT me, LV, and Tha Q to respond to this, if we didn't, you'd start makin threads like you did in LL saying... "how does it feel to be on the receiving side of my disses"..

Now that I respond, cuz I'm not scared or spooked by your diss, you wanna say I'm lying and sayin it cuz I got dissed, it was wack, not completely wack, but it's made out to be something real big but in fact it's just decent.. and if you reppin OYD and everyone thinks this the best they heard than wow...

Look at the posts in here and tell me who got the most dickriders.
How many people mentioned your verse to Tha Q VS. How many people said your skit was hilarious
Just cuz Tony Green said I'm coo peeps don't make him a rider

lol @ you thinkin this was the best thing... want me to say Good Job? well good job, next time ride the beat a little better, ya flow was REALLY off, and fix the parts I told you and it would sound THAT much better

I have to beat the truth into arrogant muthafukkas...

Last edited by Doomsday : 09-05-05 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Whoops!! accidentlaly hit "edit" instead of "reply"
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 12:54 AM   #30
Deranged

IP: 8B30 10D4

^^Lady Fiya=Not gangsta..lame

LoL.....I ain't even listen to this track or Q's....But I'ma do it now