RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-05, 10:51 PM   #31
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 690A 38D6

Yo Peep This Tho....................that Nigga Cezar, Aka Jae Gutta On The Mike Jones Site, Was All On My Dik, Now That I Came Over Here Cuz He Said Its Real Battles Over Here The Nigga Wanna Act Like He Top Notch.............aww Man You A Fukn Clown Yo............you Just Came Into A Battle I Was Fukn A Nigga Up In And Was Like Yo This Is No Comp For You Come To Rap Verse N All This Otha Bullshyt Lmao...........if Yall Dont Believe Me I'll Copy N Paste The Dumb Shyt Right Now...........and To The Nigga Trigga Or Wuteva, All Imma Say Is Set Up A Battle Me Against You, Lemme Know Where Its At N I'll Tear Dat Azz Up...plain N Simple.......i Dont Need No Clicks, No Friends, No Nothing........i Came To Battle Not Be In A Internet Gang............besides I Tour Playin Streetball So Who Really Has Time To Chit Chat Back And Forth About Who Nice And Who Not........just Battle And Let It Be Known..................so To Cezar Aka Jae Gutta (yes From Mike Jones!), You A Fake Azz Nigga , You'll Neva Get Respect From Me, Neva! You Couldnt See Me Wit Bi-focals And You Know This, Thass Why You Was On My Cock About Comin Over Here........if You Think Im Wack Then Try Me..........you Been Here So You Know Where They Battle At.......set Up A Thread And Let Me Know Where Its At And See Wont I Be All Over Yo Azz...........im Done Talkin So Set It Off.......and Im Out!

Ps......i Got A Deal My Nigs I Do This For Rec Lol!
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 10:53 PM   #32
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

LMAO yeah right who sign you Cez gone own you another MADDRAPPER like I said just leave while no one knows you

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 10:59 PM   #33
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 24BB 344D

yea i was on Mike Jones forum.....duh didnt i say that...cant you read herb....and i said they were'nt know comp. cuz the kids you were battli ng were like twice as worse as you...this kid was the best...so that shows mike jones forum=weak...who?MJ forums Who?
Old 09-07-05, 11:01 PM   #34
Texxus
The Rise

and kid if you signed...then my album went 11xplatinum....werd
Old 09-07-05, 11:02 PM   #35
~Tony Green~

LMAO.........word

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 11:03 PM   #36
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 231D FEDA

Lmao....yah Clownin THis Wack Herb........
Old 09-07-05, 11:03 PM   #37
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

See Im Usually In The Studio All Day Or Tourin But Now That The And 1 Shit Is Ova I Got Time To Polly Wit You Lames So Once I Find Out About This Audio Shyt Imma Shut Yall The Fuk Up.................yall Do This All Day And Night Arguin Like Yall The Hip Hop Legends Or Some Shyt.......who Is Yall........do Yall Have Real Rap Names?.......do Yall Be On Any Mixtapes: Dj Scoob Doo, Who Kid, Clue, The Heavy Hitters, Big Mike, Big Hype..........huh? Didnt Think So.............lol Im Bout To See About This Audio Right Now! This Is Gonna Be Real Funny
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 11:05 PM   #38
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

And I Aint Talkin No More............battle Me Nigga!
Old 09-07-05, 11:05 PM   #39
Texxus
The Rise

i just wanted to put him in place...cuz he thought he all good and would wreck me and shit....say he signed...so i gotta clown him.....

im finish if ya wanna prove something then face someone...it dont matta who cuz really you the wackest on RV so ya be the underdog in against anyone....werd
Old 09-07-05, 11:06 PM   #40
~Tony Green~

Shit I got audio now peep my tracks one of my bars would murder anything you got and lmao.......tourin were at in your house you perform one track in the kitchen then got to the bathroom etc LMAO you a joke

Old 09-07-05, 11:06 PM   #41
Texxus
The Rise

DJ Scoo who?Dj Scooby Doo...huh?
Old 09-07-05, 11:10 PM   #42
~Tony Green~

exactly and Cez all you need for audio is the sound recorder on your comp and like a 5 dollar mic from a computer store and you coo someone RV will mix the shit for you

Old 09-07-05, 11:10 PM   #43
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 231D FEDA

WEll all i'll say is elavate......an jus battle alot get ur skill up...1
Old 09-07-05, 11:11 PM   #44
Texxus
The Rise

yeah i got a mic and i was plannin on doin audio and shit but as usuall my comp fuck up and catchs viruss and shit....so im on this cheap laptop
Old 09-07-05, 11:11 PM   #45
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

NAH EXACTLY MY DUDE HAVE YOU HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE DOUBLE R NEW GENERATION TOUR.......AND WHEN I SAID TOURIN I WASNT EVEN TALKIN ABOUT RAP CUZ THASS SUNTIN I DONT HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT YOU GON FIND OUT WHO I AM SOONER THAN LATER........WWW.ETBASKETBALL.COM I ALSO TOUR WIT THE ROCK AND ROCAFELLA STREETBALL...........SO YALL AINT NUTTIN BUT A QUICK LAUGH TO ME..........I SEE YOU GOT JOKES TOO......KEEP EM UP