RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-05, 12:55 AM   #61
Deranged

IP: 7BDD 427A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
Man fuck outta here you d/r Doomsday and NO he doesn't d/r you in Beef Threads you brought your gay ass in thier talkin bout some bullshit it shouldn't matter his age nigga shut the fuck up you gay as hell K Trini

I don't d/r doomsday.And I said his age shouldn't matter..cuz really..it shouldn't.Besides..be glad...i coulda embarrased u even worse.And no..YOU shut the fuck up with ur gay talk.You d/r fiya and there's actual proof on it.Shit..you askin me to join ur crew and shit.Fuck outta here.And ya...keep thinking i'm k-trini.
Old 09-11-05, 12:58 AM   #62
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 0825 899A

Don't worry I will keep think K Trini cause you are and yes I will protect Fiya and have her back on any occasion cause were friends we hangout together we go to clubs together so yes I D/R Lady Fiya if thats what that is but that still doesn't explain why you've posted in everyone of Doomsday threads everyone homophobic of Tha Q they better watch your ass

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 01:05 AM   #63
Deranged

Quote:
Don't worry I will keep think K Trini cause you are and yes I will protect Fiya and have her back on any occasion cause were friends we hangout together we go to clubs together so yes I D/R Lady Fiya if thats what that is but that still doesn't explain why you've posted in everyone of Doomsday threads everyone homophobic of Tha Q they better watch your ass

Yea,keep thinking that I'm K-trini.Cause you already make yourself look like an ass without that.So have fun.And this is the net.Do you realize it?Cause it seems to me that you don't.Why would you have her back here,when she is not in harm.Lady Fiya is in Chicago while Doomsday is miles away in NJ.If it was real life,then by all means,protect here.Cause in real life..she would be in some danger.That part about hanging out in the clubs and all has nothing to do with anything.So you hang out with Lady Fiya in the clubs and shit.Ok.Do you think I would give one fuck about that shit?I may or may not have posted in a lot of Doomsday's threads.But i know for sure...I haven't jumped all over his dick with the whole "ooh,DoOm'sDay's sOOOO cOOL!!".NO.The closest I've gotten to complementing him is when i called him gangsta,which was a joke.And yeah,i am homophobic.AGAIN,WTF does that have to do with anything?Why would I give a fuck about that?And watch my ass?Why?Someone like you trying to get my ass or something?

Repond with something good..or I'm done with you.I typed so much shit for your worthless ass too.
Old 09-11-05, 01:12 AM   #64
~Tony Green~

No watch your ass cause your really the gay ass nigga on RV you sit here post shit without even thinkin you run your mouth but you aint shit but a herb and if I feel you disrespectin Fiya online offline were ever I gone step in and say something what the fuck can you or anybody else do about it if it makes me a d/r cause I agree with what Fiya says well be it but then over 85% of RV would be one too cause all most everyone has agreed with someone about something the other day Lola co-signed with I think Ysdat with something he said about me is that a d/r too you gettin yourself into deep you worthless piece of shit your a disgrace to earth a life someone else could use how many email addresses you got K Trini cause your beef is gettin O-L-D old...

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 01:20 AM   #65
Deranged

Quote:
No watch your ass cause your really the gay ass nigga on RV you sit here post shit without even thinkin you run your mouth but you aint shit but a herb and if I feel you disrespectin Fiya online offline were ever I gone step in and say something what the fuck can you or anybody else do about it if it makes me a d/r cause I agree with what Fiya says well be it but then over 85% of RV would be one too cause all most everyone has agreed with someone about something the other day Lola co-signed with I think Ysdat with something he said about me is that a d/r too you gettin yourself into deep you worthless piece of shit your a disgrace to earth a life someone else could use how many email addresses you got K Trini cause your beef is gettin O-L-D old...

That isn't a post.I mean.DAMN!That's just one run-on sentence.Go to school you uneducated bitch.And I gotta watch my ass,simply,becuz you think I'm gay and i post shit about you and that other bitch.And yeah,i disrespect fiya online.And you claim that you'd do something offline.But the thing is,this is NOT offline.This IS online.And the truth is,your'e never gonna see me in real life.So hush up with the threats.FUCK YOU AND LADY FIYA<---there,am I gonna die at your hands tony green?No,I'm not.CHI town is far away from NY.So too bad.And I never said anything about agreeing with Fiya making you a d/r.You came in that thread saying "ooh..she coo..sho coo..she coo..One the foe!!..ONE THE FOE!!..leave her alone..ONE THE FOE!!"<==you in that other thread.That is d/r.That's not simply agreeing with someone else.And why you bringing up Ysdat and LoLa for?I remember in that same thread you were talking about me sayin doomsday age don't matter and shit.Well..someone else disagree'd with you..and his name is *gasp*..YSDAT!And no..again,I'm not K-trini.
Old 09-11-05, 01:26 AM   #66
~Tony Green~

What ever K Trini after this I'm done

Why is a thread made by Doomsday got 75% of the post by a kid named Deranged and he said he wasn't a d/r out and thats ON THE FOE...........

Old 09-11-05, 01:27 AM   #67
Deranged

Quote:
What ever K Trini after this I'm done

Why is a thread made by Doomsday got 75% of the post by a kid named Deranged and he said he wasn't a d/r out and thats ON THE FOE...........

Because I've been in an agruement with your annoying friend Fiya,and now I'm in one with you.Not once did I complement doomsday or anything,so how am i a d/r?
Old 09-11-05, 01:30 AM   #68
~Tony Green~

I'm out my points been made and you don't know it hopefully the other people will see it

Old 09-11-05, 01:31 AM   #69
Deranged

I've made MY points that shit all over yours.So....
Old 09-11-05, 01:33 AM   #70
~Tony Green~

You think you have LMAO you just don't see read this entire thread and then maybe you'll see it

Old 09-11-05, 01:34 AM   #71
Deranged

Quote:
You think you have LMAO you just don't see read this entire thread and then maybe you'll see it

you made no points that I haven't proved wrong.And I did read this whole thread.You and the bitch got shit on.
Old 09-11-05, 01:36 AM   #72
~Tony Green~

Really LMAO dumb kid....

Old 09-11-05, 01:37 AM   #73
Deranged

Lmao @ kid.Shutup infant.