RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-05, 01:41 PM   #1
%%%%
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Hurrican katrina

IP: 88B1 0733

Ok.diz not to start beef or nutin.so here's wat i think.

all you muther fuker here wanna go cryin n showin sympathy for these people sufferin n dying.well,the thing is.so wat?it ain't happin to u.so it dun matter.laugh at it.have fun.while you assholes are busy mournin for assholes miles away,i'm havin fun cravkin jokes on it.why u guys care so much?u go around sayin u feel sorry for thse nasty people dying down there..when they deserve to die.if i could,i would go down there myself and beat them all up.fuk 'em in the ass n bruise em up & shit.they deserve it.i thank the flood for happenin.every morning i look at the sky and thank god(even tho i don't believe in him) for makin that hurrincane occur,cuz people like those in NO need to die.cuz really..none of u people here would go and put urselves in there position if it meant to save them.cuz deep down..i know a lot of you are glad it wuz happenin to them n not u.u may not say it.but it's true.they are bad people.and some of them are even hispanics,gays,and stuck up bitches who want respect.fuck 'em.i grab newpaper erryday just to read about this hurricane so i can smile about it.that makes me smile.i love it.seeing all those people havin to shit n pee themselves,baby's crying,no milk,no food,nothing.I LOVE IT.LET THEM SUFFER.i had to deal wit shit all my life..these people must have had it good.so i'm glad someone else sides me is gettin heat for once.i thank bush too for not sendin people down sooner.let them die.let them drown.FUCK 'EM.

AND NO ONE COME AT ME WITH BEEF.YOU GOT A PROBLEM..GO MAKE A BEEF THREAD ON ME,PM ME WITH WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY,OR ASK FOR A BATTLE.RESPOND WITH DECENT SHIT HERE ONLY.
Old 09-11-05, 01:48 PM   #2
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Theres a time an place for bullshit like this... the time ISNT now an the place is the trash, feel me?

This aint beef either, I care only enough to tell you how pathetic you are, after this post you'll be on ignore.

You're the reason why 12 year olds shouldnt be given an opinion.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-11-05, 01:51 PM   #3
PrahJect
Champion

IP: E91D 2549

well the reason people feel bad is because of maybe families that have been afected, my aunty is currently at the superdome so thats why i mite feel hurt about it and not wantin to laugh about it
Old 09-11-05, 01:51 PM   #4
%%%%
Middle Weight

i'm 15...and these NO people deserve what they getting.tell me why this time isn't now?

and u start off sayin this isn't beef...then u go n say i'm pathetic n shit?
Old 09-11-05, 01:53 PM   #5
%%%%
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
well the reason people feel bad is because of maybe families that have been afected, my aunty is currently at the superdome so thats why i mite feel hurt about it and not wantin to laugh about it

not everyone has a family member.and my advice to u is...not to feel sorry for ur aunt.sheis done there shittin on herself prolly sayin"ooh..i wish intermental waz done here shittin himself n not me".I GAURANTEE you she is thinking that.Just laugh about it.When u with ur friend..be like "yo yo..my aunt shiittin herself in superdome..and I'm not..HAHAHA!!!".Be like that.Don't be cryin an shit when ur aunt wishin it was you.
Old 09-11-05, 02:00 PM   #6
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

This message is hidden because Pressence is on your ignore list.

Theres children suffering an dying over in NO, only the most pathetic of people could laugh at somethin like that.

You'll get yours but until then, atleast I dont have to read your bullshit.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-11-05, 02:05 PM   #7
%%%%
Middle Weight

Old 09-11-05, 02:31 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressence
Ok.diz not to start beef or nutin.so here's wat i think.

all you muther fuker here wanna go cryin n showin sympathy for these people sufferin n dying.well,the thing is.so wat?it ain't happin to u.so it dun matter.laugh at it.have fun.while you assholes are busy mournin for assholes miles away,i'm havin fun cravkin jokes on it.why u guys care so much?u go around sayin u feel sorry for thse nasty people dying down there..when they deserve to die.if i could,i would go down there myself and beat them all up.fuk 'em in the ass n bruise em up & shit.they deserve it.i thank the flood for happenin.every morning i look at the sky and thank god(even tho i don't believe in him) for makin that hurrincane occur,cuz people like those in NO need to die.cuz really..none of u people here would go and put urselves in there position if it meant to save them.cuz deep down..i know a lot of you are glad it wuz happenin to them n not u.u may not say it.but it's true.they are bad people.and some of them are even hispanics,gays,and stuck up bitches who want respect.fuck 'em.i grab newpaper erryday just to read about this hurricane so i can smile about it.that makes me smile.i love it.seeing all those people havin to shit n pee themselves,baby's crying,no milk,no food,nothing.I LOVE IT.LET THEM SUFFER.i had to deal wit shit all my life..these people must have had it good.so i'm glad someone else sides me is gettin heat for once.i thank bush too for not sendin people down sooner.let them die.let them drown.FUCK 'EM.

AND NO ONE COME AT ME WITH BEEF.YOU GOT A PROBLEM..GO MAKE A BEEF THREAD ON ME,PM ME WITH WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY,OR ASK FOR A BATTLE.RESPOND WITH DECENT SHIT HERE ONLY.

It's called empathy and compassion u asshole
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 02:34 PM   #9
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: BDC2 5052

*sighs* i guess there are assholes on every site *sighs*
no beef, but fuck u pressence
Old 09-11-05, 02:38 PM   #10
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: BF05 B235

Quote:
i know a lot of you are glad it wuz happenin to them n not u.soo

isnt everyone happy it aint happening to them? lmao ur stupid ass hell.. wow..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 02:39 PM   #11
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: BF05 B235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial
This message is hidden because Pressence is on your ignore list.

Theres children suffering an dying over in NO, only the most pathetic of people could laugh at somethin like that.

You'll get yours but until then, atleast I dont have to read your bullshit.

seriously.. too many stupid ppl these days.. jst plain pathetic.. i bet he only made this thread to get attention..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 02:46 PM   #12
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial
You're the reason why 12 year olds shouldnt be given an opinion.

or an internet connection.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 09-11-05, 02:46 PM   #13
%%%%
Middle Weight

^^this what i'm talkin about...people wit no life gettin offended by what i say on this site..

shut up dabatos.
Old 09-11-05, 02:48 PM   #14
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
^^this what i'm talkin about...people wit no life gettin offended by what i say on this site..

shut up dabatos.

some one ban this idiot...

his logic is as follows..."Gee, I threw a match in a stack of paper and LOOK, it caught on FIRE!"...no shit u idiot...ur remarks are completely out of line...

the children who died in that disaster never stood a chance...and your callous ass think that's hilarious?

oh boy I'd hate to be standing next to you when it starts lightning...

grow a heart u bastard.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 02:51 PM   #15
%%%%
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
some one ban this idiot...

his logic is as follows..."Gee, I threw a match in a stack of paper and LOOK, it caught on FIRE!"...no shit u idiot...ur remarks are completely out of line...

the children who died in that disaster never stood a chance...and your callous ass think that's hilarious?

oh boy I'd hate to be standing next to you when it starts lightning...

grow a heart u bastard.

you ain't really sorry for them.No one here is.And you know it.Your just quick to show sympathy for the people cuz it's the trend.Unlike you..I don't follow trend.And the children in the disaster never stood a chance cuz they got wat they had coming.I find it hilarious that they drowned.I do.And..I also find it hilarious how people like you wanna cry for them when they wouldn't cry for u.And when it starts lightning...I'd probably beat ur ass up And..naw...fuk havin a heart..thatz for pussies.