RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-05, 06:35 PM   #1
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-0
Lonely Remix (Ethan Hawk From Renegades)

IP: 3240 794D

Ethan Hawk's Music

Peace Out I'm Out Of Here Yo!

|Renegades Records|
Old 09-15-05, 06:56 PM   #2
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: CDAA 2D0A

^gotta wait 24 hours so s/c can vairify that ish...=1=

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 07:09 PM   #3
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 28AD 5545

LMAO this the beat I gave you shit is hot yo this is a hit foe

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 07:25 PM   #4
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

listening.....

sample lol.......

the production and quality on this is horrible....up ya quality some.....

beat....ehh...its ok...nothin great....it really doesnt stand out to me...i think it needs more.....

you got a pretty dope voice....but you can up your delivery some...and itll really bring your voice out...itll come with time....

flow is ok...you could get a lil more complex with it.....but not bad....

overall this isnt a bad track...keep workin and you got some potential....

PLEASE return the favor n leave feed here.... http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208403
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 07:44 PM   #5
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

Thank You..What Can I Say I'm Not Rich..And I Don't Know Where To Get Nice Quality. I Will Return The Favor Fams!

Ethan Hawk's Music

|Renegades Records|
Old 09-15-05, 07:47 PM   #6
~Tony Green~

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
listening.....

sample lol.......

the production and quality on this is horrible....up ya quality some.....

beat....ehh...its ok...nothin great....it really doesnt stand out to me...i think it needs more.....

you got a pretty dope voice....but you can up your delivery some...and itll really bring your voice out...itll come with time....

flow is ok...you could get a lil more complex with it.....but not bad....

overall this isnt a bad track...keep workin and you got some potential....

PLEASE return the favor n leave feed here.... http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208403

Thats what I like bout Invektive he keeps it real and lets you know how it is he don't d/r like leady

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 07:51 PM   #7
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

Yea.......Hell yea!

Ethan Hawk's Music

|Renegades Records|
Old 09-15-05, 08:26 PM   #8
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E58C CB5C

tony, hop off my nuts kid, you bein a d/r tellin dude this is hot.

quality is fuckin ass.... ye ur voice is cool,your vocals are too low... you dont sound like ur riding the beat.... alot of your lines end too early, n sum lines end with u soundin un-comfortable... lyrics are basic... delivery sounds un-confident, u need more presence aswell.... im guessing your new to this??? keep at it, ull get there
Old 09-15-05, 08:30 PM   #9
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: CDAA 2D0A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
Thats what I like bout Invektive he keeps it real and lets you know how it is he don't d/r like leady

^this is comin from one of tha best at d/r'in his friends....fuck outta here...

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 08:35 PM   #10
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Decree..
^this is comin from one of tha best at d/r'in his friends....fuck outta here...

serious man.

first dude complains when people tell him his audios suck and WHY they suck and how to stop them from suckin... so thats jus sayin he wants everybody to ride him... then he tells all his peeps theyre shits dope even if it wack as hell.... for example this track.. no offence to dude who made it cos i got no beef with u n i dont kno u but the track sucked and tony tellin u its dope.... thats a dickrider.

and for the record im cool with several audio heads on here, and i allways tell them how they can improve they shit.... but jfive would slaughter your crew single handidly and u know it, just scared to admit it
Old 09-15-05, 09:39 PM   #11
S e n s e R
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: 7D32 FFDE

ya lyrics was wayy too simple but at least you stood on topic this aint my typa jamz homie but it rode smooth but it sounded like the chorus was performed live and you recorded wit some simple equipment...it was mixed well but dont sound right when both thing sounds diff..it was a decent drop i'd give you a 6/10 iight 1ne..

...Bronxs Finest NUCCA!!!..FaLL BaCk ...

Send a message via AIM to S e n s e R   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 10:55 PM   #12
~Tony Green~

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
serious man.

first dude complains when people tell him his audios suck and WHY they suck and how to stop them from suckin... so thats jus sayin he wants everybody to ride him... then he tells all his peeps theyre shits dope even if it wack as hell.... for example this track.. no offence to dude who made it cos i got no beef with u n i dont kno u but the track sucked and tony tellin u its dope.... thats a dickrider.

and for the record im cool with several audio heads on here, and i allways tell them how they can improve they shit.... but jfive would slaughter your crew single handidly and u know it, just scared to admit it

Me G.Deuce,Young Montana,Kang Korrupt,Ethan Hawk,Blackmage will take down LL audio in a heart beat and your boii J-Five weak ass fuck he fake a biter its not him on those first couple tracks give it up leady you weak as fuck all yuo can do is talk

Old 09-15-05, 10:57 PM   #13
leady
Addicted

i find it funny how your the only one who says im weak, except for the few who ive sonned more than once in several posts..... and dude ive posted ur shit on several sites, and all everybody did was mock you to fuck, even the kids who hate me.

seriously son, your not nice, and i can guarantee LL audio would squash yall, hell i could squash ur audio myself.

u run a crew full of rejects not wanted by any other crew, go figure
Old 09-15-05, 11:10 PM   #14
~Tony Green~

LMAO...

If I was to play anyone of your songs or let anybody in Chicago hear your shit they would make fun of your ass ride the shit outta you tough guy wanna be you weak you suck I make music that can be heard around the worls you make music that can only be listened to in the UK in reality in real life I'm gonna and will make more money than you get a life you suck you have to post my shit on other sites just to try to make yourself feel better I'm working off of a Hewlett Packard that was purchased in 1997 your working off of what a XP and I'm still pushin hits I don't even have cool edit I had to download something just ot convert my files to MP3 and I'm still pushin out tracks its takes bout an hour to upload 1 song on soundclick on my comp and I'm still pushin out tracks and you say you'll own me and my clique nigga I got to much heart to let anybody own me and this aint text this audio this way diffrent this aint just tyoin in lyrics I'm coming real

G.Deuce is a RV vet you want own him trust me
Young Montana aka Blac-Out a known audio head
Kang Korrupt someone you should and wanna know you want own him
Me I'm new and I guarantee even with my bad quality you want own me
Blackmage that nigga at the top of his game so you fo sho aint bout to own him
Cincantus aka Ethan Hawk aka another RV audio head that was before your time you aint(meaning he been here since like early 2004) gonna own him who you LL got weak CarsonJet the first class biter JFive and LMAO...you your audio aint on shit

And for backup if we need it right hand audio member always holdin Trigga Town down Tha Q get real LL is full of peeps who know one knows example YOU

Old 09-15-05, 11:17 PM   #15
leady
Addicted

first of all kid, i have my audience in the UK, US, Canada, australia, and all over europe.... people feel my shit, and people find it easier to relate cos i dont just talk all that wanna be thug shit, i express shit that EVERYBODY can relate to.....

you want me to be real??? you telling me i suck means nothing, why?? because you are one of the wackest on the site, and you have proven you only ride certain people and hate on the rest.

wats g:deuce s/click???? tha q and me are cool, so i doubt he gonna get involved and i really doubt he gonna appreciate u dragging him into YOUR beef.

whats funny is... u claim your so dope.... yet u need people to back you up... and im willing to take u all on by myself... just prove this net thug tony green is really a pussy at heart