RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-05, 11:29 PM   #16
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

A net thug you got the untouchabel J-Five with you who own RV audio and aint nobody fuckin with him

I'm wack and again Black~Magik said I was good Intermental said I got a god givin flow Invektive who I've beefed with since my first day on RV even said I was nice just get a better mic Tha Q said I was nice G.Deuce said I was nice...

Stop hattin leady I'm not the lil text head who you can shove your audio at anymore you used to say well Tony do audio and then you can say youve done something well when you hear I'm not wack you get mad RV's #1 hatter is you

You sit up here post your bullshit ass feed back sayin on how well I'm leady a UK artist who performs everynight and one of the best so I'm gonna tell you how wack you are just make myself feel bad"

Haven't you heard positive feed helps improve peeps I don't say anybody shit wasn't good cause if you give positive feed that person improves I try to lift peeps spirits unlike you who has to put someone down in order to feel like a man I'm hot I'm good the only reason you can't tell is cause I got a bullshit comp and when I get my new comp in 2months you gone be like damn Tony Green is good Tony Green do got some shit and you gone feel dumb so just let it go leady and be quiet cause you make yourself look like a fool and your whole crew cause your remarks brings the fam down

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:36 PM   #17
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E58C CB5C

the only time im negative is when the person is an arsehole, otherwise im polite with my feedback, yes ill tell them it sucks but ill explain why and how to improve

black magik is over-rated.. yea hes decent but far from dope... intermental still has ALOT to learn so i wouldnt take there crits on u too seriously.

kid i know what i do, and people can back it up.... you seriously do suck, im not saying that cos of this situation or cos of my view on u im saying that cos your music really does make me cringe. your flow is hella basic and quite often in-consistent... but ya know what... ima stop now and let my rhymes do the talking 2moro.... i got some spare time 2moro so watch yaself.... peace
Old 09-15-05, 11:43 PM   #18
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

Same here its Friday I'm free like a mafucker I'm shuttin all you vick ass niggaz down

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:44 PM   #19
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E58C CB5C

LMAO i cant wait
Old 09-16-05, 12:00 AM   #20
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

why....dont....yall....just.....battle? lol...ill be happy to lay down an honest vote...even though me n tony aint really the best of net buddies lol....id vote for him if in my opinion he won....and id vote for leady if he won....so if yall battle...u have a completely honest voter here....id like to see it honestly lol...since yall beefin in here
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 12:25 AM   #21
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

your quality aint that good man, it sounds like you use your speakers, and i think your chair was sqeekin haha, mine does that a lot too. your lyrics and flow was real good, emotion wasn't to bad either if your quality was better you'd sound a lot better. you have a nice voice and you chose a good beat to do a remix too. why do you have to hate wit me man, i never said shit about you. anyway i'd say you doin good for elevation keep it up.

think you can rtf on my Quiet Storm free.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 07:57 PM   #22
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

You Guys Are Terrbile Feeders I Swear Lol No Hate To The One's The Left Good Feed The Rest Of You Suck Ass...And Drop An Audio Diss Cause I Don't Really Care Fams..HaHa..Anyway I'll RTF All Tonight!

Ethan Hawk's Music

Peace Out I'm Out Of Here Yo!

|Renegades Records|
Old 09-16-05, 08:16 PM   #23
PayDay
FuCk YoU I RhYme BeTtEr

IP: 6360 BBA8

its aight... you deff have to update dogg... keep doin ya thang

EveryDay Its the same old song, and the feeling is always gone

.:THE JURY:.
HONOR and RESPECT

Send a message via AIM to PayDay Send a message via MSN to PayDay   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 12:20 PM   #24
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

Good looking All!

Ethan Hawk's Music

|Renegades Records|
Old 09-17-05, 06:04 PM   #25
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Hawk
You Guys Are Terrbile Feeders I Swear Lol No Hate To The One's The Left Good Feed The Rest Of You Suck Ass...And Drop An Audio Diss Cause I Don't Really Care Fams..HaHa..Anyway I'll RTF All Tonight!

whats your problem, i never do diss tracks, and never will i.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-05, 01:58 AM   #26
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

I'm Not Talking About You!

Ethan Hawk's Music

|Renegades Records|
Old 09-18-05, 03:16 AM   #27
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 9DCA 6674

Lol at you usin the jodeci bit, quality is a lil iffy, vocals a lil low, lyrics are def good, likin the flow here,....lovin the fact you sped up the chorus works so well....i love that jodeci song....2nd verse...flow is better, i can hear you better, lyrics are koo, "crept the sofa" good line, "thats why I copped with youre sister" lol, gd ish....keep up......
Old 09-18-05, 03:18 AM   #28
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

Ey Good Looking Fams!

Ethan Hawk's Music

|Renegades Records|
Old 09-18-05, 04:55 AM   #29
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 28AD 5545

I know everyone says this but your quality isn't very good. It kinda makes me not want to listen to it. There are a lot of background noises I can hear. Just like Paranoid mentioned, is that your chair squeeking? You might want to try standing up when you record. It brings your voice out more and allows you to take deeper breaths. But that's only for if you were sitting while recording. Flow is on point most of the time. At times it seems that you don't end the bar at the right time. Overall this was an okay track. I would give it a 6 or 7.
Old 09-18-05, 05:01 AM   #30
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

Naw That's Not My Chair Lmao! That's How The Beat Was Yo..Word!

Ethan Hawk's Music

|Renegades Records|