RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-05, 06:07 PM   #31
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 1F19 D2B9

nice dubs
lol your flow is sick as fuck!, i love your voice, i used to be like hmm she gonna be a good artists some day, but i think your startin to grasp that now. your lyrics are dope fa sho, nice connects between lines and a nice emotion. i like the beat lil loop kinda beat could really throw some brain damaging lyrics on, and well you did that.

props o and thanks again wit the help...1

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-05, 01:41 PM   #32
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: B4ED 8628

Yo girl i can tell you definitely elevated. Keep it up. I was waiting for more on this track you cut me short, I need another minute of fiya........lol. good shit keep it up. layered vocals sounded nice.

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 09-28-05, 06:56 PM   #33
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 23DF D68F

that shit was tight ya flow was good....the beat was raw but ya quality needs some work but other that that its a hot track.......keep this shit up ma..8/10

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 09-28-05, 09:12 PM   #34
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EF25 E8E6

good shyt fiya...

definitely a difference between this and ya older shyt... the beat was cool but lacked bass... bass it up and add that gutter feel to it... make it sound more spooky like mobb deep did on that joint with lil kim... ya vocals was aiighth... some parts of ya verse sounded a lil off the beat but not by much... should be an easy fix... liked when ya sped ya verse up... shoulda added more of that in there...

ayo... i'm giving you ya props now cuz i ain't sure if i'll be facing you in the crew battle...lol... you still my homie and all but crew battles are a totally different story... i'll come give you a hug and a shout out afterwards... it's only business... never personal... one...lol

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-05, 03:04 AM   #35
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: AE4B 5F78

this shit was hot foreal.....your flow was cool and your dubz was cool lyrics was good.....gud job ma word
Old 09-29-05, 03:55 PM   #36
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3E27 DE71

This track sucked.Fuck Fiya.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-05, 03:59 PM   #37
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

^LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaa *DIED* thanx for the up.
Old 09-29-05, 04:07 PM   #38
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaa *DIED* thanx for the up.

No..seriously..ur shit sucked.

All I heard "liqour..guns..bacardi...cups..clubs..blah-blah-blah..and even more"

COs really...all this club banging shit is PLAYED AS FUCK.If I wanted to hear something like this I woulda turned on the radio.I don't wanna hear that garabge.Ur subject matter is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Cause everyone hates on the mainstream for their redunant techniques...yet you do the same shit...and guess wat?...you get posts like this \/\/\/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
this shit was hot foreal.....your flow was cool and your dubz was cool lyrics was good.....gud job ma word

Fukin pathetic.

And also...go get urself a new style.Instead of biting other people's one.

And based on that post u made up there ^^...it seems to me u actually think ur shit's nice...ha..

get ur head out ur own ass bitch

And I don't care if you got a bunch of d/r's that gonna give u credit when ur shit suked....I won't.

MY advice...you are a bitch..that is all..accept the fact that u are a bitch.And stop rapping.Bitches have no place in rap.Just suck dick and end it.

Ok bitch?
Old 09-29-05, 04:14 PM   #39
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

I didn't talk about guns or cups.. lmfao what are you listening to. Uhm no Bikini, for the last time, I'm not the club track type this a once in a life time type thing.

And that's not the only good comment I got. I'm not getting hyped of that. I'm actually looking for the bad comments so I can keep working at elevating. But had you not notice. And if you were listening at least a little bit, you'd know that I had wordplay not the forced kind like your text battle vs. Mim.

Keep upping this, it don't make a difference for me.
Old 09-29-05, 04:19 PM   #40
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 3A4B BC8F

iite listenin, quality good......likin the end bit when you go fast but u gotta do much more....likin the flow, lyrics basic...keep shit up, please can you rtf and be different from loads of these cats that dont ,

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210125

Thanks ma
Old 09-29-05, 04:21 PM   #41
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I didn't talk about guns or cups.. lmfao what are you listening to. Uhm no Bikini, for the last time, I'm not the club track type this a once in a life time type thing.

And that's not the only good comment I got. I'm not getting hyped of that. I'm actually looking for the bad comments so I can keep working at elevating. But had you not notice. And if you were listening at least a little bit, you'd know that I had wordplay not the forced kind like your text battle vs. Mim.

Keep upping this, it don't make a difference for me.

U were talking about guns 'n cups.I heard magnums and automatic and bacardi,driping,ice.. and all that other blah-blah mainstream shit in there.

Once in a lifetime thing?...RRRIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTT

And in case u don't know...wordplay in audio is useless....ESSPECCIALLY if your rapping fast.Audio is made for more direct 'n laconic shit.
And u bring up the Mimesis battle again.....why don't YOU battle me so you don't have to keep bringing up my previous ones?
Old 09-29-05, 04:26 PM   #42
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 8D69 6CA5

you obviously didnt listen cos i heard none of that your talkin bout natural... u are fuckin retarded

and before you try call sum1 wack at audio

atleast make sure your atleast half decent at text or atleast have made attempts to make audio yourself
Old 09-29-05, 04:27 PM   #43
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
you obviously didnt listen cos i heard none of that your talkin bout natural... u are fuckin retarded

and before you try call sum1 wack at audio

atleast make sure your atleast half decent at text or atleast have made attempts to make audio yourself

why are YOU talking for her?

U were telling me I have no life in that other thread..yet..u decide to follow me wherever the fuck I go?
Old 09-29-05, 04:28 PM   #44
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
U were talking about guns 'n cups.I heard magnums and automatic and bacardi,driping,ice.. and all that other blah-blah mainstream shit in there.

Once in a lifetime thing?...RRRIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTT

And in case u don't know...wordplay in audio is useless....ESSPECCIALLY if your rapping fast.Audio is made for more direct 'n laconic shit.
And u bring up the Mimesis battle again.....why don't YOU battle me so you don't have to keep bringing up my previous ones?

I didn't SAY "gun" and "cups" and "ice" the fuck.... Automatic is not referring to the gun you idiot. The track is CALLED TIP THE BOTTLE UP... it's called stickin to the topic, dumbass.

Wordplay in audio is only useless to those who don't know how to listen. If you don't understand, then refrain from listening. It's a lesson you should learn. Set the battle up audio. LOL @ you saying what audio is made for.
Old 09-29-05, 04:30 PM   #45
noname
Coming to Kill you All