RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-05, 04:55 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: C4A3 993F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
LMAOOOOOO!!! oooh my.... ANYways.... on to the track...

fuck what kids been sayin, beat is sexy as Vida on ex. Ya feelin this Cream cat most def. *Downloads cause the streaming is goin mad gay* Aiiight then yea, cats voice is smooth like airburshed ass. Dooms - lol... somethin I didn't expect you to be doin with this slow jam ish. Oddly enough - it came off nice as hell. First verse, flow seems a little slow on first bar, but you ride it out and verse is nice. 2nd verse. w00t @ dude harmonizin with ya lyrics on "say it in my rhymes" & "Play it in my mind". Heck ya, this shits hittin the ipod right now. feelin it. lol @ the "Have you seen her" adlibin dude does at the end. Word. Good looks fam. 1

Good lookin man. Wouldn't think I could pull off something mellow huh? Yeah, actually you were right, as Doomsday I couldn't. As Apexx, it's nooo prollem. believe it or not, I actually wrote this entire song, from verses, to hook, to adlibs and back.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 08:43 AM   #17
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

the dude singin is hurtin my damn ears...cuz I have nice headphones and speakers and dat shit is crisp but hurtin my ears

Beat: I like it
Flow: on beat
Rhyming: decent
Delivery: boring...but not bad

Overall: wasn't feeling it...but ur voice reminds me of that guy who did the "Put it in ya mouth" song...forgot his name...so it seems like u cud have success doin a variety of songs

6.8-7/10

P.S...The topic has been done before.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 10-10-05 at 06:45 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 06:28 PM   #18
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 347D 5FA0

this beats actually pretty nice, chilled smooth shit, whos singing??? like that, first verse: haha shits funny, flow is pretty nice, delivery fits beat n topic well.. i love how u did the singing on the adlibs, suttin different from 90% of shit bein done... im feelin this, shits jokes, topic is bonkers i must admit... whos this dude singing??? his voice is nice, lol @ am i rappin right... yeh im feelin this man real smooth... may have to download this joint.
Old 10-10-05, 06:54 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: C4A3 993F

^^thanks man. Def appreciate it. Actually, the dude singing is Cream, an artist on my label who I'm co-writing. Cool dude, but he's gotta get his ass in the studio more but then agian, I say that about everybody including me, lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 08:37 PM   #20
JPoll
I'm So Punny

IP: 4E71 78C5

dude is flat.

simple flow...blah at best
Old 10-11-05, 04:28 AM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: 03E9 7F21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
dude is flat.

simple flow...blah at best

Flat?? where?! Maybe a tiny bit on the come-in, but enough to call him "flat"? hell no. And he's a singer, what kind of flow did you expect him OR me to have in a slow song? You get intimate with a woman by yelling and making a scene? smh....

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 10-11-05, 04:50 AM   #22
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 75E7 BE74

yo i aint feeling this song really

aight the consept was coo but ehh nothing really good

first verse....kinda weak for doomsday ive heard better nothing real nice lyrics arent dope your flow is lame, your voice is way too deep for this, sounds ugly
you got a basic rhyme scheme, you should have sumwhat introduced the song in your verse ya feel

second verse, a lil better the ryhme scheme wa alot better the lyrics where lame again kinda sounded liek you fucked up in 2 spots, like you fucked up, lol i dont knwo how else to put it, i would have to listen to it again to tell you....

singer wasnt at all amazing, real basic and if you guys are tryna go places right now you need to pick up a better singer becuase you dont got time for him but if you guys are taking one day at a time not worring about shit then he can be real nice
is he new to recording?

yea this song wasnt nothing real special would have liked to listen to it with a different rapper
the singer kinda took this song so Cream came out strong on this
Old 10-11-05, 05:06 AM   #23
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 2374 9D9A

OK I was meant to peep this two days ago however I forgot so sorry about that, well I jus have to download it because DMusic wont let me listen, hopefully it was worth the download. IIte listenin.....incomin cream - has a good vibe to the track, a lil flat at the beginin, but he gets much better, iite you come in, quality is good, summin slow, jus basically talkin, you cant really talk about flow on these type of tracks, this is a lil mix os spoken word and a song, and I like that, delivery is good, precence is good, like the hook, Cream is definitely a good singer and you guys did well together, iite 2nd verse, is a lil better, because u rapped a lil more, lyrics are basic but thats whaty you need for this type of track, Cream is definitely doin his ish, liking this trac, maybe get better emotion apexx, and then itll be better, 8/10...please return the favor to my track "Twinkling Star" it is in my sig.......
Old 10-11-05, 05:13 AM   #24
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
IP: C628 1CA1

listening: singer sounds a lil like Nate to begin wit but not enough to sound like an imitator lol...1st verse nice flow ...a lil slow...no off point could do with a few more adlibs and perhaps a vocal effect...nice lyrics though delivery was good...singer actin for adlibs ...hook again...peeeeerrrrrrrffffeeeeeccccctttttttt grrrouuppiiiiie lol nice...

chea this is an aight track you deffo done better stuff under the Dooms name to be honest but this is a nice track not gangsta but a nice laid back vibe you could play wit women in the room lol...*downloads* fuckin near 10mb lol quality = nice...flow a lil different in each verse as well which is good it don't get ya bored listening to the same flow...

good track if you could...plz drop an honest one in my sig vs E.C (it's audio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-05, 03:27 PM   #25
JPoll
I'm So Punny

IP: 4E71 78C5

i meant the rapping, look at mf...or ghost doing a slow song, or atmosphere (slug), they still have a complex flow...you just need to study up, cause that was trashy '85 bullshit...whatever...i wouldn't be saying this if you didn't have potential.
Old 10-11-05, 07:32 PM   #26
CoNs-CiOus
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

this track is decent....The singin is coo I think he can push it out a lil more tho lol....but its straight...Nice flow and lyrics for this topic of song. Aint nothin to complain about on this song really, but personally its nothin I would listen too or bump. Decent shit tho fam. stay up 1
Send a message via AIM to CoNs-CiOus   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-05, 10:15 PM   #27
Infinite1
New to RV

IP: D9E5 3D89

the beat is ok, nothing special, not my style
singer is pretty good, better than me haha

your lyrics were alright, pretty simple and basic
quality was dope, oyur voice is tight too

this is a decent track man.

keep it up and keep at it

Pz
INF
Send a message via AIM to Infinite1 Send a message via MSN to Infinite1   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-05, 10:41 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Status/JPoll: Both you guys came in here looking for a completely different type of track than what this is. You want some shit you can skip around and spit quotables out of, and all that other stuff, which is cool - but the ladies ain't trying to hear that man. I can't sing, like Cream can, so this is a spitter's equivilant of smooth singing. You guys are saying to spit faster and put more force in it and all that - it's not that type of song fam. The beat's 78BPM, you'd clown your self trying to spit faster on this. What was I supposed to do, beat out and spit some savage shit in a track that's supposed to connect to the ladies? Nah son. Music dosen't come in a one-size fits all package, so you gotta changed clothes. And that's it. 1

Con/Inf:

That's cool, I def respect that. Props for seeing that it's a good song and great at what it's meant for, but still being able to say "hey, it's just not my personal type of track" and that's what's up.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 10-11-05, 11:09 PM   #29
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
IP: 76B1 0D6E

thats not what i was saying i was saying your voice is too deep for rapping hella slow
its sounds like shit

^^basically what i ment to say

you rapping slow dont work

thats my opinion you caqnt get mad at it becuase you leave feedback similar to that on these other cats tracks.....lol

and the guy singing needs to practice recording was it his first time recording?

and since it was a slow song you should have added more rhyme scheme to keep it form being boring and use metaphors to keep it interesting your crowd isnt just ladies its gay guys like the q also....keep that shit in mind
Old 10-12-05, 12:27 AM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
thats not what i was saying i was saying your voice is too deep for rapping hella slow
its sounds like shit

^^basically what i ment to say

you rapping slow dont work

thats my opinion you caqnt get mad at it becuase you leave feedback similar to that on these other cats tracks.....lol

and the guy singing needs to practice recording was it his first time recording?

and since it was a slow song you should have added more rhyme scheme to keep it form being boring and use metaphors to keep it interesting your crowd isnt just ladies its gay guys like the q also....keep that shit in mind

why would I be mad? You don't understand what the track is for, so it makes your feedback seem irrelevant IMO. You might as well be going into battles and be like "the songs was too offensive and violent!". If you're listening to tracks to hear that ol "Don't be illogical! I got diabolical hair folicals!!", this isn't the track for you!! And I don't leave irrelevant feedback on anyone's tracks, so I don't see how you made that comparison, lol. How many times you seen me say "is it a good track? definitely. Is it my speed? Definitely not." where as you're saying "it's not my speed therefore it's a bad track". As for Cream's singing, no, this wasnt' the first time he's been in a studio. He's laid 2 tracks at another studio before this, though I'm not sure how long ago.

And I don't see what "gay guys" has to do with my target audience, which isn't gay guys. You're saying I shoulda done some ol canibus shit on this beat...so that I can get gay fans? LOL wtf.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.