RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-05, 02:13 PM   #1
Magic5

Abortion

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

I saw Indeph's thread and decided to make this.

What are you veiws on it?

For me, for the most part I'm against it. However, there are some circumstances where I think you may have to use it. For example, if the baby is going to be born, the mother would die (whether it be through placement in her body, etc.), then I would have to say abort the baby. Situations like that, for me, justify an abortion. However, I am completely against when people use abortion as birth control and just kill babies for the hell of it. I guess for me it's circumstancial, but the majority of abortions that are happening probably aren't in a situation where somebody else's life is in danger.

What do you think about abortion?
Old 10-30-05, 02:20 PM   #2
Magic5

Oh, and I don't classify financial problems, stress, etc. to justify an abortion either. That's why adoption agencys exist. That's why fire departments and hospitals will take in new born babies. If you just don't want the baby, I think you need to at least give it a fighting chance to surrive.
Old 10-30-05, 02:22 PM   #3
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 963B DD50

agree'd.. rape..is another excusable instance..but.. other then that.. its just utter bullshit
Old 10-30-05, 02:38 PM   #4
Magic5

I don't see why a rape victim can't give that baby up to adoption either..
Old 10-30-05, 03:19 PM   #5
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E781 D117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Oh, and I don't classify financial problems, stress, etc. to justify an abortion either. That's why adoption agencys exist. That's why fire departments and hospitals will take in new born babies. If you just don't want the baby, I think you need to at least give it a fighting chance to surrive.

No...I disagree with this part,

Say for example..
A single 38 yr old mother,with 2 kids of her own..gets pregnant to a guy who can isn't finicially(or trustworthy enough) capable of supporting a family on his own.She has 2 jobs..BOTH far away.Which means she has to travel every morning and back.

SHE has to get an abortion.

Why?
Becuz she can't afford to have her stomach get all big and have all the side-effects of pregnancy.If she does,how would she be able to support her 2 kids?Who's gonna pay rent and buy all the neccessities for her and her kids?
She ain't gonna be able to go to work while being pregnant...and she's single,with no husband to help.And the guy who she got pregnant with isn't able to support her.

So bassically...actually having the child is hard.
Not just raising it after it's born...
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-05, 07:55 AM   #7
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I don't see why a rape victim can't give that baby up to adoption either..

With rape, having the baby could be seen as something good (bringing in a new life into world from something horrific), but I bet a majority of the times, the girl wasn't planning on getting pregnant at that point in her life and the thought of carrying a rapist's child and giving birth to it would bring back memories of the violation of her body. But then a girl could just avoid whole mindfuck of whether to have a baby or an abortion by taking the morning after pill asap and not even think about if she had gotten pregnant or not.

Personally, I'm pro-choice. It's her body, and I'm not going to say to a girl that she should have the baby when she doesn't want to. But just like you said about abortion shouldn't be used as a form of birth control, adoption shouldn't be seen as a solution to the unwanted baby situation. You've got to wonder how often a kid that finds out they were adopted would wonder why their own biological mother/father didn't want them.
Old 10-31-05, 05:42 PM   #8
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 8DA5 9ADF

^co-sign.........
Old 11-10-05, 09:24 PM   #9
Street Disciple
New to RV

IP: 874D 544F

I don't believe in abortion, cus people who have sex should know that they are takin the chance of havin one, but I wouldn't want a baby eitha, so I can't decide on this one.
Send a message via Yahoo to Street Disciple   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 12:03 AM   #10
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: D8D6 6AE6

the point is...its not up to any of us whether a woman gets to have an abortion or not...

if you dont believe in it then dont have one or dont let your girl have one...but its not up to you to make decisions for other people...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 01:53 AM   #11
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: BA87 A0AC

yea, im also against it for the most part.

i do agree with a lot of the points brought up though...
under certain circumstances should the mother be allowed to abort the baby.
but when people fuck up their sex and get each other pregnant, and just use abortion as a way out of it...thats a no-no.
its their mistake for getting themselves pregnant in the first place, they need to live with the consequences.

i think in a lot of situations, the mother should think about putting the baby up for adoption, if its a possibility.
itd be a lot better to give it to a loving house then to just flat out kill it.

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 01:56 AM   #12
RichD
Savage For My Cabbage

IP: B837 935E

fuck an abortion...you gotta pay for that shit!!!
jus punch that bitch in the stomach.....ive already had one pregnancy scare, and i told her if she dont get an abortion she finna be in some physical pain instead of emotionall....

chea, im a violent, jealous, horrible boyfriend,, what tha fuck does it matter to you!
Old 11-11-05, 07:08 PM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 3F26 CFD1

i personally feel lik abortion is wrong. But i don't think it should be illegal. There are other ways of approaching a situation like that....example...orphanage...adoption...granted, that sort of thing is bound to have a negative effect on someone in the long run, or short run i suppose to, atleast they are given a chance to succeed and contribute to society. Abortion is never justified, however, it might be the only option of there is no possible way of the child being able to live any sort of healthy life, and make something of him/herself...it's def a tough issue though

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 11:19 PM   #14
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: D8D6 6AE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichD
fuck an abortion...you gotta pay for that shit!!!
jus punch that bitch in the stomach.....ive already had one pregnancy scare, and i told her if she dont get an abortion she finna be in some physical pain instead of emotionall....

chea, im a violent, jealous, horrible boyfriend,, what tha fuck does it matter to you!

^is 13............

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 01:11 AM   #15
RichD
Savage For My Cabbage

IP: B837 935E

Actually im 18 muthafucka..... born October 8,1987...get yo shit str8 b4 you talk u fuckin dumbass...