RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-05, 04:17 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
"Watch Out Clown!!" aka "The reason mad dog dosen't want to battle anymore".

IP: 303B 3599

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-05, 04:26 PM   #2
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 8F31 A351

listenin....the beat is nice..i like ure voice..has a good delivery on the verse...presence is nice...flow is pretty nice..lyrics are pretty funny..straight shittin on the dude...lol at the hook I like this...quality is dope..this is a good track thats done in an hour...very good..lol at the tatoo line..this is pretty nice...very nice...8/10

im sorry, if u were gonna post the "heaven and hell track" but I liked it so I wud like to feed it if thas koo...so here goes..

listenin: again presence and delivery are dope...im def feelin that...it seems natural...lyrics pretty funny..again...flow is immense..doesnt falll off...lol at the "twice as funny cos ure white"..lol at jesus crip walks..ahha...liked the switch of beats, turned more RAW...from funny to raw shit im feelin that...im feelin it I like it...9/10

can u please rtf to this track:

http://commmunity.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215174
Old 11-22-05, 04:59 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3BEC 2E75

aight track...predictable in the angle you went at but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
listenin...its pretty good...its very flat tho...howereve harmony is pretty nice..im curious of the mixin u did to this...

but pretty nice..i wanna hear the final track

^ he said that about E.C's singing...so i wouldn't read too much into he's feed lol...

but if i'm real...good diss track i ain't one to hate for no reason...pretty solid verse...NOT the reason why i closed the battle...im made my reasons more than clear...nice try though at annoying me...didn't work though i'm still smirking dooms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 03:41 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
aight track...predictable in the angle you went at but

^ he said that about E.C's singing...so i wouldn't read too much into he's feed lol...

but if i'm real...good diss track i ain't one to hate for no reason...pretty solid verse...NOT the reason why i closed the battle...im made my reasons more than clear...nice try though at annoying me...didn't work though i'm still smirking dooms...

What are you...crtiticizing someone elses feed? why?

But yeah, I heard what you "said", but you go back on that all the time. I do see what you DID though - you heard the track, then didn't want the battle open anymore lol. It's self explainatory man. Your talk goes in one ear and out the other, lol.

P.S., since I know you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, but who dissed your son? I dissed you inability to be a good parent and your son's gonna turn out to be a white trash scum bag directly because of you, lol AND hate YOU for it, lol. that's disses at YOU kid. Oh yeah, don't forget me dissing your borderline homeless ass and the lint in your pockets you piss poof motherfucker AHAHAHAHAHA. How the fuck you raising a kid when you're broke as a motherfucker lmao. Oh yeah, and how your wife drills you in the anus while looking at your tatoo of the 2 dolphins, umm..lets see, your horrible facial complexion that looks like a polkadot mask on your zit-riddled face. Your inability to rock a mic in any way, shape, or form, not to mention you being so poor you gotta rap on your jobs computer when no ones around AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. But I guess you didn't hear any of these right? Right, lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 11-22-05 at 03:49 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 03:52 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
listenin....the beat is nice..i like ure voice..has a good delivery on the verse...presence is nice...flow is pretty nice..lyrics are pretty funny..straight shittin on the dude...lol at the hook I like this...quality is dope..this is a good track thats done in an hour...very good..lol at the tatoo line..this is pretty nice...very nice...8/10

im sorry, if u were gonna post the "heaven and hell track" but I liked it so I wud like to feed it if thas koo...so here goes..

listenin: again presence and delivery are dope...im def feelin that...it seems natural...lyrics pretty funny..again...flow is immense..doesnt falll off...lol at the "twice as funny cos ure white"..lol at jesus crip walks..ahha...liked the switch of beats, turned more RAW...from funny to raw shit im feelin that...im feelin it I like it...9/10

can u please rtf to this track:

http://commmunity.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215174

Thanks for the 2 for a dollar feedback man lol. The full version of "Heaven, Nirvana, and Hell" is up here too. I'll RTF on that track. Keep em sunny side up. 1

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-22-05, 04:52 PM   #6
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

listenin, koo beat, yo voice sounds like u gonna run up n rip sum1's jugular outta they throat wif ya hand, LOL

lol, brial phone book, lol.

nice hook, werd @ bruce lee shit.

n ofcorse yo quality iz 1 of tha best on here.

catchy shit. i like it, good shit, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 11-23-05, 04:04 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 917C 20C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
What are you...crtiticizing someone elses feed? why?

But yeah, I heard what you "said", but you go back on that all the time. I do see what you DID though - you heard the track, then didn't want the battle open anymore lol. It's self explainatory man. Your talk goes in one ear and out the other, lol.

P.S., since I know you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, but who dissed your son? I dissed you inability to be a good parent and your son's gonna turn out to be a white trash scum bag directly because of you, lol AND hate YOU for it, lol. that's disses at YOU kid. Oh yeah, don't forget me dissing your borderline homeless ass and the lint in your pockets you piss poof motherfucker AHAHAHAHAHA. How the fuck you raising a kid when you're broke as a motherfucker lmao. Oh yeah, and how your wife drills you in the anus while looking at your tatoo of the 2 dolphins, umm..lets see, your horrible facial complexion that looks like a polkadot mask on your zit-riddled face. Your inability to rock a mic in any way, shape, or form, not to mention you being so poor you gotta rap on your jobs computer when no ones around AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. But I guess you didn't hear any of these right? Right, lol.

bold = the most hypocritical post EVER...keep it up dooms ya idiocity rates now gone up to 8 outta 10

A) Not borderline homeless i have no debts so i ain't broke as a mutha fucker my home computers being fixed so i use this one anyway in the meantime...

B) tat on my back is NOT a dolphin tat...it's tribal...but u'd know that if you'd have the balls to ACTUALLY GET ONE...

&

C) Your the biggest bitch on this board grabbing wins off people with no verse then whining when you drop a link with no song and complain when I do what a CPU program woulda done if you didn't drop the link...and your complaints are over a track which you EXCEEDED time limit wise anyway...

like you said actions speak louder than words...so i knew best way to piss you off would be to keep that battle closed...and make you look like a complete dick...and every post you drop...solidifys my point everytime...now be thankful i upped this for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 04:55 AM   #8
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 81D9 FAB1

yuck @ beat. LOL. Never liked this one, but flow comes on nice... lol @ brail phone book line. was pretty good. beatin dad up was pretty funny... Hook was spit real nice, but was more of a track type hook... I never was partial to hooks on diss tracks. I dunno who came up with the crack lines first, but mr. bean line was funny as hell. LOL @ recordin at work... yea - this was good shit. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 05:47 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
bold = the most hypocritical post EVER...keep it up dooms ya idiocity rates now gone up to 8 outta 10

A) Not borderline homeless i have no debts so i ain't broke as a mutha fucker my home computers being fixed so i use this one anyway in the meantime...

B) tat on my back is NOT a dolphin tat...it's tribal...but u'd know that if you'd have the balls to ACTUALLY GET ONE...

&

C) Your the biggest bitch on this board grabbing wins off people with no verse then whining when you drop a link with no song and complain when I do what a CPU program woulda done if you didn't drop the link...and your complaints are over a track which you EXCEEDED time limit wise anyway...

like you said actions speak louder than words...so i knew best way to piss you off would be to keep that battle closed...and make you look like a complete dick...and every post you drop...solidifys my point everytime...now be thankful i upped this for you

I could nitpick at where you're dumb as shit in this, like what's so hypocritical about what I said?? Go listen to the track again and tell me where I dissed your son AT ALL. ALL of thme are disses toward your wack parenting skills, you teenaged father you, lmao. Matter fact, I even said "his life's as useful as dirt in the trash. Yeah..he's dirt, cuz you're trash. Your girl? 'Shoulda stuck to plan-A, squirt on her ass." And it ain't my fault your lyrics ain't discernable, I'm not gonna fish through your lyrics to see what the hell you said. Would you have done it for me? Of course not. So why would I? Nice try though. Like I said, at least you'll fool the dim ones.

PS, it's obvious the tattoo on your back is a Tribal Tatt. A Tribal tatt of 2 dolphins, lol. Pretty hardcore ink you got there tough guy. It'll go nice with a daisy on your ankle or a some more dolphins tatood over your ass, lmao. Tribal tatoos have been out of style for at least 3 years now, and you're just getting one LMAO. What's next for you, giga pets and snap bracelets tucked in your fanny pack??

PS, notice you're the only one who even discusses the battle? I was over it as soon as I posted that you're a hoe, and exactly why. On the other hand though, keep posting beef bullshit in my thread and you'll get booted from songs for beefing. If you got some bullshit to say, say it in "off topic" or "beef" where it belongs. You shouldn't even be posting in the threads of someone you're 'beefing' with in the first place, so if you really think you're "owning me" go post this identical garbage in "beef" and I'll show you where you're wrong yet again. Don't forget now, ya hear?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
yuck @ beat. LOL. Never liked this one, but flow comes on nice... lol @ brail phone book line. was pretty good. beatin dad up was pretty funny... Hook was spit real nice, but was more of a track type hook... I never was partial to hooks on diss tracks. I dunno who came up with the crack lines first, but mr. bean line was funny as hell. LOL @ recordin at work... yea - this was good shit. word.

lmao at you and the beat. This beat is the SHIT son. But yeah, you're definitely right, this is a way more fun diss track than the normal. Why? Because dissing someone I already destroyed isnt' that entertaining to me, so why not try to have some actual fun? hahaha. So much fun that dude didn't want to battle once he heard the track AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Fuck..that's golden, lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-23-05, 02:39 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Once again Mad Dog, I deleted your BEEF posts since this aint' the place for it. If you got an issue with oe, anything I do/say/eat/etc, simply go make a thread in the appropriate forum and keep it moving. This isn't the place for it. "Beef" here is settled in tracks, not posts.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-23-05, 02:42 PM   #11
..:Murder:..
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

for some reason...ur dope and all...like ur lyrics,quality...etc...
but i hate ur music...unno why...not that im hatin or anythin...i jus cant feel em...

...Get It Thru Ya Head...
Old 11-23-05, 03:04 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..:Murder:..
for some reason...ur dope and all...like ur lyrics,quality...etc...
but i hate ur music...unno why...not that im hatin or anythin...i jus cant feel em...

Hmmm... fair nuff I guess. I feel the same about some people too, now that I think about it. Thanks for the feedback.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-23-05, 07:16 PM   #13
Bliss
New to RV

Audio Record: 2-2
IP: FB92 E6EB

lmao funny shit i like dis track ahaha i cant complain about anything being out of place punchlines funny and on point lol nie shit

Get At Em'

Send a message via AIM to Bliss   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 07:21 PM   #14
Bliss
New to RV

Audio Record: 2-2
IP: FB92 E6EB

intermental u suck...u have no right to even post saying someones track aint good...sorry kid but i dunno how u got that reward posting daily? lol

Get At Em'

Send a message via AIM to Bliss   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 07:50 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss
lmao funny shit i like dis track ahaha i cant complain about anything being out of place punchlines funny and on point lol nie shit

lol word to that man, thanks for the feed. You even droppin tracks now or what, you slackin mofo

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.