RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-05, 02:16 AM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 7777 52CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
its ok, Apexx.
God still loves you, no matter what.

yeah, "God" loves everybody. He even loved the slaves just as much as he loved the ones who enslaved, hung, beat, and raped them. Now that's what I call heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Thats actually a very interesting point of view...

It all depends how you take it I suppose.

You still got that Bible track..? That would be crazy to hear.

I don't have the recording of it, but I still have the lyrics (though on my old computer). I'll post up a chunk of em later on tuesday or wednesday hopefully when I get back AFTER I get the shit off my old computer.

but yeah, I heard your track nd I was gonna leave feedback, but I didn't want it to be taken in a negative context, because I don't agree, or see a reason to find fact in what you said throughout the track. Just because you can't explain something dosent make it a miracle.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 02:21 AM   #17
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
yeah, "God" loves everybody. He even loved the slaves just as much as he loved the ones who enslaved, hung, beat, and raped them. Now that's what I call heart!

I don't have the recording of it, but I still have the lyrics (though on my old computer). I'll post up a chunk of em later on tuesday or wednesday hopefully when I get back AFTER I get the shit off my old computer.

but yeah, I heard your track nd I was gonna leave feedback, but I didn't want it to be taken in a negative context, because I don't agree, or see a reason to find fact in what you said throughout the track. Just because you can't explain something dosent make it a miracle.

It is really about our seperate beliefs.

This is a perfect example of what music should be...

Expressing your beliefs and emotions.

Art.
Old 11-28-05, 02:22 AM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

OH shit, I found "B.I.B.L.E." on this computer, I musta brought it over when first set it up. I could post a chunk of it that's pretty long, but it'd derail this thread completely. You wanna start a new one?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 02:25 AM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
It is really about our seperate beliefs.

This is a perfect example of what music should be...

Expressing your beliefs and emotions.

Art.

That's the part that bothers me. Religion is suposed to be a guideline for your life - why is it open to interpretation at all? Why is there anything to question at all? That's whta I'm saying the problem is.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-28-05, 02:29 AM   #20
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Quote:
That's the part that bothers me. Religion is suposed to be a guideline for your life - why is it open to interpretation at all? Why is there anything to question at all? That's whta I'm saying the problem is.

Thats also a good point...

Sometimes I also wonder about it all...

What if we are just here, for no reason at all..?

But yeah, you should make a thread, or even PM me a part of the lyrics.
Old 11-28-05, 02:52 AM   #21
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 3CFD 4264

Quote:

Yeah, and the same people that enslaved are in hell right now.
THAT's the difference.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 02:57 AM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Thats also a good point...

Sometimes I also wonder about it all...

What if we are just here, for no reason at all..?

But yeah, you should make a thread, or even PM me a part of the lyrics.

yeah, I used to wonder about the same thing for years. It was like "Santa" to me where you believe it..but somewhere in the bakc of your head, you doubt it all. Like there's no proof, nothing solid that anyone can point out and be like "yeah, this is DEFINITELY what happened" it's all questionable and relies on "be-LIE-fs" at the end of the day and someone elses word and their supposed account of something that no one else saw. Everything in the Bible is like that, some great amazing event, but only a handfull of co-related people are there. C'mon man, the controversial prenancy of a 'virgin' who openly claims to be carrying THE SON OF GOD!!! the future savior of humaity - and only 1 person is around to see the birth? Who delivered this king of men? Mary pulled it out her self? Joseph, the carpenter built some wedges and platforms and delivered him?? come on man....

And every story in the bible goes just like this. Something amazing happens - very few, to ZERO witnesses, and never any evidence that anyone can go and verify other than hearsay and "you should have faith!!".

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 11-28-05 at 03:27 AM.
Old 11-28-05, 03:03 AM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Yeah, and the same people that enslaved are in hell right now.
THAT's the difference.

You're saying white people are enslaved? How? where's the chains? Where's the laws against them stopping them form doing something (also a chain)? White people are definitely not slaves B. And they're in no worse of a hell than anyone else on this planet is at any given time. I know it sounds nice when you say it, but it's definitely not true.

Oh and LE, I almost forgot to respond to your last question - I thik we should go with a thread imo. I rather post it somewhere where everyone may benefit from the info within.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-28-05, 03:03 AM   #24
Zone Out
Power Hungry

seriously, stfu Apexx

you are makin some REALLY GOOD points and you're startin to make me question my faith and religion.

*covers ears*
LALALALALALALALALLLALALA

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-28-05, 03:32 AM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
seriously, stfu Apexx

you are makin some REALLY GOOD points and you're startin to make me question my faith and religion.

*covers ears*
LALALALALALALALALLLALALA

Don't say that son!!! The God that dosen't answer your prayers or helps your people is gonna be PISSED when he dosen't find out that you doubt him! As soon as he turns his head away from the faminine and disease killing literally 10s of thousands of people daily he's gonna smite you something awful! Just like he smites child molesting priests by making them live a long and un-improsoned life. The same way he smited every little girl that got kidnapped and raped for hours on end while she was out selling her girlscout cookies - yet the dude gets off with it. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DOUBTING GOD YOU LIL DOUBT-BAGS!! You gotta believe son!! Why? cuz in the face of no proof, that's all you got is your beliefs. Now help me take all these aborted fetuses down to the church so I can ask em if their god that loves life and creation also loves dismembered and decapitated babies tumbling down a bleeding birth canal.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 11-28-05 at 03:40 AM.
Old 11-28-05, 04:10 AM   #26
Zone Out
Power Hungry

you're just thinkin negative.
Thats all.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-28-05, 04:24 AM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
you're just thinkin negative.
Thats all.

nah, lets think positive! God has a plan for everything right? Everything happens for a reason right? But wait, if god has a plan for everything and he planned out everything in your life already down to the smallest detail, then how could any prayer possibly EVER be answered since it'd divert from the plan? Prayer would be completely useless according to the Bible, since everything that happens is all part of "gods plan". You had no say and no involvement from the get go. Just a puppet. But yet we know that's not true either or else we'd need no guidelines called commandments to live by. There'd never even be a need for it, since you really have no free will and no choice in anything, according to the "plan". So how could any prayer ever possibly be answered?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-28-05, 11:47 AM   #28
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AB81 1777

Quote:
nah, lets think positive! God has a plan for everything right? Everything happens for a reason right? But wait, if god has a plan for everything and he planned out everything in your life already down to the smallest detail, then how could any prayer possibly EVER be answered since it'd divert from the plan? Prayer would be completely useless according to the Bible, since everything that happens is all part of "gods plan". You had no say and no involvement from the get go. Just a puppet. But yet we know that's not true either or else we'd need no guidelines called commandments to live by. There'd never even be a need for it, since you really have no free will and no choice in anything, according to the "plan". So how could any prayer ever possibly be answered?

well in my argument, as stated near the beginning of this thread,
i say life is like a movie with alternate endings.... you get to choose which route ya wanna go.... like a fork in da road, nah mean?.... there's the extreme left where you do all da negative shyt.... the extreme right where ya live a positive life all the way through.... and then there's da middle road (where i believe most of us are)... ya take da good with the bad and hope for da best.... it all depends on da actions you take when given a certain situation..... we could go on for days on end about this shyt....lol... yeah , i agree with making another thread... and yes, Apexx has some points that make ya go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"...truth is.... no one really knows da answer... you're either a believer ....or you're not

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 03:40 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
well in my argument, as stated near the beginning of this thread,
i say life is like a movie with alternate endings.... you get to choose which route ya wanna go.... like a fork in da road, nah mean?.... there's the extreme left where you do all da negative shyt.... the extreme right where ya live a positive life all the way through.... and then there's da middle road (where i believe most of us are)... ya take da good with the bad and hope for da best.... it all depends on da actions you take when given a certain situation..... we could go on for days on end about this shyt....lol... yeah , i agree with making another thread... and yes, Apexx has some points that make ya go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"...truth is.... no one really knows da answer... you're either a believer ....or you're not

I hear what you're saying, but you're contradicting God by sayin you have free will. God says he has a divine plan that was written before you were even born and coveres every person and everyliving thing's life from start to finish down to the smallest detail. Free will dosen't fit into that. When horrible things happen, people say "it was gods plan". However when good things happen, "my prayers were answered!!". Those two concepts completely oppose one another and statistically shows tht there's no one or no thing controlling anything - you just find ways to justify what ever does happen.

But if you believe that Jesus, as he stated in the Bible, will answer all prayers, then you can prove something very obvious to your self with ease. Grab a quarter and close your eyes tight (you know that makes your prayers stronger right? So does kneeling, so throw that in too) and say "Jesus...I know you love me, and you know I love you. In all your grand power, will you help me flip this quarter all heads 50 times in a row, to prove to my self as a member of your congregation, that you really do exist? Thank you my Lord" then start flipping. I guarantee you will never in your life flip 50 straight heads. As a matter of fact, statistically, you stand the same chance praying as if you didn't pray. Why didn't Jesus come to answer you with something so easy? Is it too trivial? Because in the Bible Jesus says "I will answer all prayers". ALL prayers. Not "All prayers, except flipping a quarter 50 times". Go make up another one, pray to jesus to help you hold a handstand for 5 minutes. You think you'll magically be held up and not fall over? Jesus said he answers ALL prayers and none is too small, so what gives?? Or when you get a cold this winter, pray to jesus that he cures you so you can get on with things. Think your cold will magically dissipate after you raise your head from prayer? Of course not.

It's obvious that none of this will ever occur and of course, the average person suspends their reasoning and logic and say" oh man...it's part of gods plan" or "I didn't believe hard enough" or "I didn't pray hard enough" or a host of other excuses, but remember Jesus said he answeres all prayers, so if that's the case, no matter how hard you pray he'll answer. Matter fact, pray to jesus and say "Jesus...if you are real, please speak to me so I may hear you in my physical ears, and not my mind" and you'll get nothing but a dial tone.

It's better off that way. Cuz if Jesus answered your prayers, it'd conflict directly with Gods Plan. One is free will, the other is fate and destiny. They're antonyms and no possible way both could happen so one of these is obviously a lie.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-28-05, 08:32 PM   #30
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: CBC4 43F5

DAyum this songs serious. Im really feelin this shit. the quality is off the hook. you sort of sound like Scarface in my opinion. Same flow. voice. everything. The lyrics is real hot. i understand what your saying. I often ask the same questions. This shits real deep. One of the better tracks on this site on the real. original. and it's Hot.

keep it up famz 8.7/10

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote