RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-05, 03:10 PM   #61
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Coming from a thirteen year old white kid everyone says looks like he's seven...

HAHAHAHA. Omfg. Alpha's pic could only be gayer if he was wearing the lower half of a teletubby costume and crossing his legs, while sipping a wine cooler and eyeing a muscular young man on the other side of the bar.

that has ta be the most pathetic shit i ever read..its obvious ur twistin shit ta diss me...u sayin i'll be gayer if im doin that shit..yet none of it is even happenin in the pic..so now ya'll just resortin ta makin up shit ta diss me
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 03:11 PM   #62
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

and whoever even said im 13?? im 16 u bitch ass faggot and ya'll can get ur ass kicked from 7 year olds..fuckin pussies
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 03:18 PM   #63
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: C5BB 325A

lmfao @ this kid actin hard, u look softer than a pillow
Old 12-04-05, 03:19 PM   #64
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lmfao @ this kid actin hard, u look softer than a pillow

you look softer than ur moma's loose lips
Old 12-04-05, 03:31 PM   #65
leady
Addicted

oh wow ur momma jokes, as hard as it is to beleive, are worse than ur audios which is fuckin hard to do, so well done.... and funny thing is, u wouldnt look out of place in a gay bar
Old 12-04-05, 03:36 PM   #66
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

Alpha...you must be illiterate...I said I'm thirteen, you fucking idiot.

Quote:
that has ta be the most pathetic shit i ever read..its obvious ur twistin shit ta diss me...u sayin i'll be gayer if im doin that shit..yet none of it is even happenin in the pic..so now ya'll just resortin ta makin up shit ta diss me

Did I say it was happening in the pic? I said if it happened, that's the only way you'd look stupider. You're the one who is twisting shit...honestly, are you retarded as well as illiterate?
Old 12-04-05, 06:32 PM   #68
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a...my/000_0012.jpg
LMFAO at Crazy Hades, u just a lil kid that looks like you'd be afraid of what your parents might do if they found out bout ur fuckin d+ on ur report card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel

g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-UNIT FUCKAHS!

LMFAO we got a g-unit groupie tryin ta come at me askin people if he looks like 50...everybody knows 50s the biggest muthafuckin publicity stunt cravin beefin piece of shit out there so stop tryin ta be like him gettin in some more beef...g-g-g-g-g-g---g-g-g-g-UNOT!! yea thats what i thought DRAKEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA...NOS you look like u gonna cry..u probably are cryin over me cuz i exosed ur sore lookin pathetic excuse of being hard..LMFAO DAMN!

i told u this shit before dont fuck wit me and i wont fuck wit u..go take ur tears somewhere else with ur bullshittin friendz that are ridin ur nutz enough ta throw themselves onto my beef list
Old 12-04-05, 07:27 PM   #69
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F8A4 CCA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
honestly dude judging jus from that song alone u hyped your self up way to much to be alot better than u actually are, i aint sayin it was bad but u seriously hyped yourself up way to much and to be honest if u never went on so much bout how you aer gonna be leadin austrailia rap n shit man then i wuda said it was decent for rv but instead u made yourself seem like u gonna hit the scene like a new 50 in a sense of impact

but for feedbk eh to be honest i cudnt understand most the shit u said i only started to understand u a good bit on the kweli beat n i never got your accent till like the beat changed twice or 3 times so i tinhk u might be forcing your accent not to be as strong which is koo cause i wud do the same if i was tryin to break america but dont do it unless u can hold it for the entire song altho i got to say a 170 bar song shudnt be used to judge that

honestly ill wait till i see a normal length song from u before i honestly judge not cause i cant play attention to a 170 bar song jus cause i know to spit that much is hard and your voice cant stay the same the whole time and so many reasons to y the song aint your best cause of the length so ill wait till i hear more shit from u

Excuse me?
You cats are acting like this song is shit...
There are MINOR delivery problems which I've explained in the first post... Besides "cu cullian"...........I would absolutly love to see you even try to pull off a song like this...
I aint even getting conceded, but fuck it pisses me off when you go to an effort cause a bunch of kids whine that your not dropping anything on the internet only to get told "ohh you hyped yourself up to be dope and had slight delivery problems! Get real nos"...

Fuck you.
-------
And to alpha assasin, I gave you one warning already, next time you post in this thread its an immediate ban, no questions asked. Your only making a dick of yourself anyway.
Old 12-04-05, 07:30 PM   #70
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

haha now u know what the fuck it feels...u shoulda never dissed me when ur ass cant even get any respect
Old 12-04-05, 07:34 PM   #71
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F8A4 CCA1

And boom, thats the end of that clown.
Old 12-04-05, 08:17 PM   #73
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
eh ye i commented on all that in my first post

dude seriously learn to take critcism u drop this for feedback so i gave u it dont get pissed jus cause i aint like omg nos u are so dope ima d/r u now so i can say i knew u wen u get signed, i mean my feedbk wasnt even negative so jus chill man learn to take it all in your stride

exactly

and just cos u did 170 bars does not mean its automatically dope, u didnt do enough to keep me interested after the 3rd minute, i had to force myself to keep listening all the way through, and thats being real, thats only cos ur delivery was monotonous n flow was pretty predictable after so long
Old 12-04-05, 08:42 PM   #74
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

damn kid...... finaly get to peep the audio....

first thing i noticed is the crazy word usage... like your on some Pun ish... mixed wit Em ... seasoned wit Mad Dogg... but deff able to look past the accent and get into the track... i agree wit Q as my attention span aint all that either..... but.... you deff killed these beats.....

look forward to more audios to nod to....

deff got niggas geting bit wit the elevation bug.......

........................RTF....................... .

solid mayne

'ghost'

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 08:44 PM   #75
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

Lmao at Alpha still talking about what people look like...the worst that I've gotten is that I look young, no one said I look gay instead of the people I beef with. Get real dumbass, say I look stupid all you want, it doesn't matter because

1. You look like the wind could blow you apart
2. I'm apparently smarter than you because I'm not illiterate like you. Making assumptions like that is stupid, 'I look like I'm sad about getting a D'. I mean, sure, I'm sad about D's when I'm an A/B student. Are you going to talk bad about me because I get good grades now? Fucking WIGGER. Get the fuck out of here, everyone is tired of your punk ass.
3. I'm more likely to succeed than you.

You may not believe that last one, but I am. You ever notice how when you say something that isn't even funny you say 'lmao'? I guess that means you're trying to be funny, but guess what --- people aren't saying it's funny, you're the only one saying it is. You're a pathetic little fuck who goes 'you're sad for looking up my pic'...

then you look up three pics and make paragraphs about them.

Stop clogging this fucking thread with your bullshit...I'm about to do something called SUCCEED.

Have fun acting like you're tough, 'Assassin'.