RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-05, 04:01 PM   #31
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

RobKilla, word man, thaks for the honest feed. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

NK, cool, thanks.

New Meth, good lookin out man hahah. glad you liked it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-05, 04:26 PM   #32
Angry MoFo
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C31E 57E8

Alias? This is my alias young. lol. I am supposed to be in angry mode. A.K.A. mofo. lol. peace and all that good stuff.
Old 12-19-05, 06:47 PM   #33
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: 00CA 3534

First off mad heads been peepin this..........and all i gotta say wuz this shit wuz hilarious....LOL at the Inter line......rippin on Q damn, i heard a lot of gay jokes...but damn......overall dope diss track....
Old 12-19-05, 08:01 PM   #34
Memphis
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 02E2 69AC

yea this was hot!!!!!....best i've seen on here...but i dont really like ur voice...kinda scary..like scarface..but you cant change that so imma give this....umm.....9.5/10...woulda have been 10 but ur voice....lol..~1~
Old 12-22-05, 05:07 AM   #35
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: B88F 0CC8

Black Drag - good looks man, lol.

Memphis - LMAO say what? My voice is scary? ahahaha. i've heard some off the wall comments and ompliments about my voice, but that's definitely a new one lmao.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-05, 09:09 AM   #36
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8A95 F5F4

i didnt get to listen..gotta download quicktime...seems hott tho lol ..alot of replys.
Old 12-24-05, 09:03 AM   #37
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

okay i listened..im liking how you set the whole song up....mention a name then rap about em....dissin kinda hard here....didnt even say much about each of them but u said enough to hurt..lol...Too many quotables to even point out one. I believe this is the second song i even peeped from you ..i should check you out more often..you show love on mines so imma start on yours..overall diss was good...didnt hear my name ...unless i missed it lol ..hope not tho ..but ne who..u merked the beat worse than jay z ...nice production...
Old 12-24-05, 04:49 PM   #38
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
okay i listened..im liking how you set the whole song up....mention a name then rap about em....dissin kinda hard here....didnt even say much about each of them but u said enough to hurt..lol...Too many quotables to even point out one. I believe this is the second song i even peeped from you ..i should check you out more often..you show love on mines so imma start on yours..overall diss was good...didnt hear my name ...unless i missed it lol ..hope not tho ..but ne who..u merked the beat worse than jay z ...nice production...

Wow, I gotta admit, I'm surprised you came back to follow up on your word - almost exactly 24hrs later at that. Way to be. Thanks for the feedbizzle. You're right though, I didn't get into everyone in detail cuz this track woulda been an hour long, lol, but I still showered ya with quotables haha.

Merked the beat worse than jay z? wow that's a great compliment IDH, good looks and thanks for some honest feed.

BTW you're right. You should check me out more often

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-24-05, 09:11 PM   #39
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

word. i should .

make a christmas song .. okay bye.
Old 12-25-05, 12:24 AM   #40
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon
First off mad heads been peepin this..........and all i gotta say wuz this shit wuz hilarious....LOL at the Inter line......rippin on Q damn, i heard a lot of gay jokes...but damn......overall dope diss track....

^^^Wut else can someone on this site diss me on besides being gay? Tell me that.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-05, 03:41 AM   #41
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
word. i should .

make a christmas song .. okay bye.

Lol, it's a little late for a Christmas song. But I got a whooollllee lot of new ass songs to record on my new ass mic that I haven't even got to make love to yet since I been dumb busy. But that's gonna change this week finally. Wait...can you record?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^^Wut else can someone on this site diss me on besides being gay? Tell me that.

Well, I just dissed your recieding hairline, your catty ways like a lil bitch, you being gay still, the fact that you pimp out little impressionable dudes on the board to do your bidding after you ego stroke em, that you'd have sex with these same dudes, the fact that you lied liek you were a tough guy talking about you're on your block, but you're actually a gay guy who lives in the suburbs in his moms house plays golf and files his nails, that you lost mad weight after your AIDS stages progressed, that you're a butt lover makin a man sandwitch, that you hate on everyone while you come up shorter than midgets through childhood, and you spend too much time online worrying about what Apexx is doing.

That's a start.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-25-05, 09:03 AM   #42
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

yes ...im about to clear up some space on my comp first tho thats why i had to drop out that Tourney of yours which i deeply regret..but i gotta clear up some space and get some better knowledge on better quality and hook up my set up better lol..this i plan on doing tuesdaycant wait to hear more songs !

-Ms Gully
Old 12-25-05, 04:12 PM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
yes ...im about to clear up some space on my comp first tho thats why i had to drop out that Tourney of yours which i deeply regret..but i gotta clear up some space and get some better knowledge on better quality and hook up my set up better lol..this i plan on doing tuesdaycant wait to hear more songs !

-Ms Gully

Okay, now we're talking. We gotta see what's up once you get everything in place how you need it. If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to jab me in the ribs with a fork lol. I'm always down to help. It's a shame about the RG, but don't feel bad. There's always the future.

Oh yeah, I should have at least one brand spanking new track, using my brand spaking new Groove Tubes GT55, and over my ILL ASS brand spanking new original beats (Thank you Clever Won Productions!!) done tomorrow. Damn, I'm so amped!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

- A

Oh yeah, proof positive, I just dissed 15 differnet people here after exposing their bitch-ass ways, and not one of em had the balls to respond even 10 days later. Then again...how can you be mad at the truth? Bow down, you fake fuckers.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 12-25-05 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-25-05, 04:35 PM   #44
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 7D90 C302

Aiight I tried leaving feed for this a long time ago, but my internet got cut off before I could put post quick reply. lol

but I don't think I got mentioned in this, hopefully I didn't lol. ~_~

but umm, i heard lot of people banging on you for always usin' one syllable rhyme scheme, but damnnnnnn, you killed it with the multi's here, man. Shit got my head bumpin' whole time. Lovin' the quality on this shit real ill. Had some funny ass lines in there. But word, man, really feeling this. good shit, yo. Keepin' killing these foos. 9.5/10 stay up. pc one.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-05, 05:44 PM   #45
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
IP: 58CD F409

argh :smasheskeybordwithpalm: gbvfghe,3we45r5rt76vgfyi9j plese post this on soundclick i cant play it for some reason and seeiin the feedback i really want to

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote