RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-05, 12:02 AM   #46
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B35F 192C

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
you all just stuck in the past like nintendo.

Shut ya wack ass up....Nintendo is good...
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 01:37 AM   #47
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 2029 97B3

u all know what is wrong with todays world... you people who keep fightin with people for no good reason, i tried showing you all 2day dat racism is pointless. there are white rapers all over da us. so why do u all keep up with da shit.. damn... just live n let live. Allik is not here to give u all a hard time or a hard on becuz he says nigga. that is who he is n u guys are just to ignorant to see that 1 person cant make a difference, but all of us together can. there are so many rap sites, infact allik is in 3 of em n the other sites have no problem with him or da way he talks. so why cant u all just grow up, give feedback, positve or negative about his music, not his way of speaking and he will do the same in return. I mean for the love of God... can't we all just get along?
Old 12-26-05, 01:40 AM   #48
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

it simply amazes me past the point ta see how stupid u really are...i cant even use wordz ta describe it..theres not enough in the dictionary...how many times are u gonna use that tarzan lame ass metaphor...how the fuck does pourto ricans and blacks make u all of a sudden hard and how u continue goin around in the same stupid ass bullshittin trash talk that we tryin ta show you is too retarded for wordz...why the fuck are u typin the n word twenty thousand times trying ta prove ur not racist??...why are u callin US ignorant when ur by far the most ignorant...and why the fuck are u so ugly??? did ur parents beat u as a kid or sumthin???
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 01:43 AM   #49
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
u all know what is wrong with todays world... you people who keep fightin with people for no good reason, i tried showing you all 2day dat racism is pointless. there are white rapers all over da us. so why do u all keep up with da shit.. damn... just live n let live. Allik is not here to give u all a hard time or a hard on becuz he says nigga. that is who he is n u guys are just to ignorant to see that 1 person cant make a difference, but all of us together can. there are so many rap sites, infact allik is in 3 of em n the other sites have no problem with him or da way he talks. so why cant u all just grow up, give feedback, positve or negative about his music, not his way of speaking and he will do the same in return. I mean for the love of God... can't we all just get along?

lmao u bein retarded and typin all this senseless bullshit all of a sudden outta no where ur willin ta save our planet from the destruction it gained from the human race??? what the fuck stop bein so scatter brained
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 05:49 AM   #50
allik war
Light Weight

why you looking at how handsom i am?....silly faggot dicks r 4 chicks....n im the dumb ass!?!? 2 answer your las question....yes my pops was an abuser n and wife beater.......my mom chose her sex life over me n left me on the streets.......and well while livin wit my father this las time he left me in juvi in n.j. n moved wit my step-mom and siblings 2 virginia.
and also my mother let her b/f's beat me 2...........but y am i telling u this...shit i aint got shit else 2 do but 2 humor and taunt poor excuse 4 tryin 2 b a bully...n for the las fuckin time where does it say anything about anything 2 do wit me supposedly tryin 2 act hard?.......obviously you guys are written a book......so let me knowledge u niggaz and sit in my class, 2days lesson starts wit all of u kissin my ass//you niggaz on rv throwin stones but toss out pepple's,but niggaz i move boulders,when i dust off my shoulders u not on my level//ima be who i am til im murdered or die,why pervert's checkin out a guy?//i switch my flow,with every twist of the dro,truth is a lot of u niggaz soundin like a hoe,quit ridin my nuts n stick yo mind on yo dough,yea im fuckin white the world already know,shove it or love it im headin str8 4 da pro's,so niggaz drop me 2 links or ur thread will b closed,wit my money on my mind and my eyes on my foes//"boost ya vocabulary,so im written u a dictionary,ya niggaz aint thugs those guns are imaginary,im a hip-hop missionary,shittin on my advosaries,niggaz love wit when i log another journal in my diary,they be like allik war can u post anotha essay for me,let me say it more clearly,since u herbs cant hear me,ima stay sayin nigga,til sum1 pull the trigger an bury me//orcastrate a mastepiece to deminstrate,i hate all bitches i dont discriminate,inconsiderate's,insubordinate's y u gotta playa hate?//i see wut u wanna be when i look in the mirror,im finna make dis a career 4 da new era,n my diabloical existence gonna reign terror,by the time im done u gonna b da 1 callin da sheriff,terrific wit the flow when the image is horogliphic,2 b specific u gotta admit it,when i hit the mic i rip it,my skills are so in tune 2 even download it,the computer onto rapverse i gotta zip it,its allik war but when i flip it im a raw killa nigga//i create dreamworks like spielberg,you think im spittin best nigga i aint even past the tip of the iceberg,i play words,in word play,got multi's comin in from every single way,niggaz take heed 2 wut i say,each and every single day,u can bitch and moan but im still gonna remain the same,i got married 2 da rap game,my feelings for music aint neva gonna change,i see your attempt's 2 bring me down,but no matter wut you say im still gonna b around,im pullin so many tricks you'd think i was a magical clown,im still laughing at u bitches i aint neva gonna frown,when ya got yo teeth filled the only time u had a crown//(intermission)you mutha fuckas think u kool? think u bad cuz u talkin shit on a rap site?like eminem says in his las battle on 8 mile...."i know everything you muthafuckas got 2 say against......tells these muthafuckas sumtin else they dont know about me"-rabbit.......back 2 rv diss........
so let me knowledge u niggaz and sit in my class, 2days lesson starts wit all of u kissin my ass//you niggaz on rv throwin stones but toss out pepple's,but niggaz i move boulders,when i dust off my shoulders u not on my level//.......punk ass muthafuckas u say boost my vocabulary,structure my sentences properly,i see wut sayin but u aint stoppin me,nigga please,u call me handicap when in all truth ya'll the one's wit special needs!!!!!//
Old 12-26-05, 06:58 AM   #51
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

*sigh*

why couldnt this thread be closed?
Old 12-26-05, 07:34 AM   #52
allik war
Light Weight

because its discussing a big issue you fucking peons have poetic wannabe.........n let me find out u talkin shit 2 my girl again...btw u wanna see tits get yo own girl u scrub ass bitch
Old 12-26-05, 07:40 AM   #53
Ysdat
Whys That?

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212010

my own girl?

you sat on aim pretending to be your girl.

ayo, im drunk, so i can be bothered with your stupidity.
but lets battle
1text
1topical
1audio

or

you can continue to defeat the purpose of a rap site and continue to post thousand words of bullshit

oh yeh, fuck your bitch.

*waits for alik to come in saying hes going to kill me and come to my house and shit *
Old 12-26-05, 07:47 AM   #54
allik war
Light Weight

geez ur kool can i be like you when i wake up from reality?*hands poetic a cookie*here ya go 2 show my gratitude 4 u feeding my inner creativeness as a rising mc........btw got milk?

...come on rv the moment of truth can i open some one else's eyes?or is all the hataz on here permanately blind?

*tells poetic genius*"why battle me?i jus murdered the thread wit my diss 2 people of true ignorance like u..........n im the 1 wasting people's time...c'mon cant u see im obviously rv's past time?...n no i didnt type 2 u earlier x-mas day actin like my girl thats was actually her u moron...n e more lame attempts 2 b kool n keep one's ego bigger than the universe?
Old 12-26-05, 07:49 AM   #55
Ysdat
Whys That?

wow, all I wanted was to battle. isnt that what this sites for?
Old 12-26-05, 07:53 AM   #56
allik war
Light Weight

yea its about music not listen 2 every1 bitch about howthey think they know sum1 n how they thinkthey can change sum1 u wanna dead our beef poetic genius since we didnt start off like this than kool...but i aint slept 4 2 days this muthafucka hittin da sack peace......n good luck on takin over the world.........although w/o brain i dont know how pinky can accomplish dat*looks at poetic and shakes head*guess its true...u can teach an old dog new tricks figretively speaking......lata
Old 12-26-05, 07:56 AM   #57
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
figretively

I love made made up words.
Old 12-26-05, 08:19 AM   #58
allik war
Light Weight

im half asleep asshole figuretively...or how ever u spell it i dont care rite now but u kno wut i mean dumbass...i dont make up words.....i use words 2 make up works of art lyrically..peon...next...btw final call 4 alcohol.....im goin 2 sleep catch u hataz lata...!!!!!:
Old 12-26-05, 08:31 AM   #59
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 029A 70BC

Don't mind Ysdat (Poetic)

He can get annoying *shrug*

Just laugh it away, don't let shit get to you ya know

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 02:42 PM   #60
Ysdat
Whys That?

lol.
Annoying? me? never