RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-05, 05:52 PM   #61
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
one man band,poetic queer,and the rest of the illiterate assholes on rv fuck u....hopefully god saves ur dumbass from the ignorance that has become u.i have every rite in the fucking world 2 say nigga first off.secondly allik war's real name is aaron....for you idiot's out there dats me! my fiance's name is tania and she puerto rican from the bronx.you know its fucking sad because people like you all are the reason racism still lives cuz ur all 2 fucking ignorant 2 quit blaming the past on the people in the present.one man band you should know my ass from when i first came on rv.you should know im not racist..
the fucking admins. and mods. know who the fuck i am n kno im not racist why the fuck do u think they dont say shit 2 me....well except will appear but she dont even have a problem wit me sayin nigga.......she jus tries 2 ask me not 2 cuz u all are 2 fucking childish 2 grow up....fucking wake up n smell the coffee infidels! im NOT a part of the ku klux klan,im not racist or prejudice in n e way shape or form.ima put it 2 u like my dad's told me n how he feels about the word nigger.......he dont care if u white,black,hispanic,chinese,blue,purple,or green if ur ignorant than sry 2 say ur a nigger.you people have got 2 seriously realize the difference in yesterdays fallbacks and drawbacks n open your eyes shit is almost 2006 n u all still bitchin and moanin about slavery.its like i said if the shit is still alive which we all know is in sum way,shape,or form its your own fuking fault.quit being ignorant accept every1 for who they are quit tryin 2 b god cuz none of u could ever compare 2 him let alone b the judge 4 him.........i swear each n every1 of u must worship satan cuz none of u believe in anything good....you all just stuck in the past like nintendo.and poetic artist get a life yo ur a fucking ignorant retard the worst of all the dumbasses on here....all of u open a history book.....open a fucking dictionary n re-calculate ur poor logic...im not racist cuz i say nigga because nigga isnt a racial slur...........n so da fuck wut im white truth is im probaly more real than 90% of you fake net thugs on this site....u all wish u had a friend like me but u couldnt handle my life so let bi gons b bi gons u aint changin me n obviously ya'll 2 fucking ignorant 2 open urs eyes so just shut the fuck up and tell sum1 who really gives a flying fuck wut n e of ya'll think...your all kids in my eyes stuck in fuckin middle school.grow up graduate 2 my level then come back 2 talk until then dont waste my time or my space in my fucking threads.......for the last time hataz and dickridaz stay the fuck out my post!!!!!!!!

Nigga isnt a racial slur? Oh shit I never knew... I just thought it was since in the real world, if I said nigga around black people it would offend them and I would get beat to a pulp.

Really you're the ignorant one. My eyes are open, and all im seeing is some poor lost soul who desperately wants to be somebody he isnt. Dont insult us by saying we're all kids and telling us to grow up. Ive already graduated. Your dad comes across as a total idiot, I think you and him need to head back to school more than any of us do.

First of all, nigger doesnt mean "ignorant." Nor does it mean "dirty white man" as you said in another post. Plain and simple, nigger means black person. It was derived from words in other languages. Dont believe me? Failed History? Ill show you.

Black in spanish is Negro.
Black in french is Noir.
Black in Italian is Nero. (also my surname is nigro, and if I lived in italy my name would be the equivalent to "Mr. Black")
Black in Latin is Niger.

Theyre all similar, but the Spanish and Latin words are the roots of "Nigger" or "Negro" as derogatory terms. In early modern france, Niger (black man) became Negre which later on became negress. Negre was adopted into English after many substitues like negar, neegar, neger and niggor had come about. Now, mix Negre with a southern american accent, and you get the word Nigger. But it doesnt matter how it came about... It IS a derogatorive nickname given to black people.... it doesnt mean "ignorant."

Heres an excerpt from an article:
"The word nigger carries with it much of the hatred and disgust directed toward Black Africans and African Americans. Historically, nigger defined, limited, made fun of, and ridiculed all Blacks. It was a term of exclusion, a verbal reason for discrimination. Whether used as a noun, verb, or adjective, it strengtened the stereotype of the lazy, stupid, dirty, worthless nobody. No other American surname carries as much purposeful cruelty.

The following shortlist is important information on the words use and meaning.

Niggerish: Acting in a lazy and irresponsible manner.
Niggerlipping: wetting the end of a cigarette while smoking it.
Niggerlover: Derogatory term aimed at whites lacking in the necessary loathing of blacks.
Nigger luck: Exceptionally good luck, emphasis on undeserved.
Nigger-flicker: A small knife or razor with one side heavily taped to preserve the user's fingers.
Nigger heaven: Designated places, usually the balcony, where blacks were forced to sit, for example, in an integrated movie theater or church.
Nigger knocker: Axe handle or weapon made from an axe handle.
Nigger rich: Deeply in debt but flamboyant.
Nigger shooter: A slingshot.
Nigger steak: A slice of liver or a cheap piece of meat.
Nigger stick: Police officer's baton.
Nigger tip: Leaving a small tip or no tip in a restaurant.
Nigger in the woodpile: A concealed motive or unknown factor affecting a situation in an adverse way.
Nigger work: Demeaning, menial tasks."

Now... Im sorry to inform you of this, but you simply arent a nigger. Youre certainly not a black nigga. White niggas dont exist so you cant be one of those. Blacks nowadays usually use the word "nigga" to refer to their race as whole, which you are NOT part of. If some black guy 10 blocks up from you says "Shit, a nigga cant get a break..." he's not talking about you. And likewise, if you walk past a group of black kids on the street and one says "Yeah, me and my niggas are real tight..." hes not referring to you.

Thats why you and your dad are idiots. I actually studied modern history, and black history is one of the main topics. It looks to me as if you didnt even do elementary school history, and you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

If you knew how shit in the real world really was, youd pull your head out of your little magical there-is-still-hope-for-me-to-be-black-despite-my-white-appearance world, and get on my level... the ground.
Old 12-26-05, 06:03 PM   #62
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
i jus murdered the thread wit my diss 2 people of true ignorance like u..........

ohhhh boy thats going to far, saying that poor excuse of a verse murdered us. I propose a cypher battle in this thread right now.
Old 12-26-05, 07:11 PM   #63
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

yo one man band its not my fault u cant nigga where u from but i can walk n e where n meet sum1 n say wuts up nigga no porblem because it is a term in refrence of homie/friend....check the dictionary u dumb fuck nigger=dirty white man..........nigger was a bad term n very nasty in its reason of use i agree but wut ya'll ignorant muthafuckas is missin is the point my fiance made aint none these black people on here ever been a fucking slave they just like bitching about the past cuz they feel sumtin is owed 2 them....well guess wut no one owes n e 1 shit n e where because the shit that happened in the past isnt our generations fault so all of u grow the fuck up,up ur education n quit tryin 2 make a mockery of me u stupid ass peons...........n who the fuckr u 2 demand shit?this is my thread openur own shit if u want a cypher battle..........n for the las time get off my nuts silly faggots dicks r 4 chicks
Old 12-26-05, 07:14 PM   #64
allik war
Light Weight

btw way peep this same post in diss tracks on om n meet my new friend from texas......she black n i came 2 her real las nite n she see's im soulful n not bein disrespectful when i say nigga.......u people on rv jus 2 overated peace...holla atcha b oy defyned truth
Old 12-26-05, 10:06 PM   #65
Excetera
[].[]_.[]_

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: CE5B 0285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Artist
^
*sighs*

I feel sorry for you alik war, you try so hard yet keep going backwards.

lol................
Send a message via MSN to Excetera Send a message via Yahoo to Excetera   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 10:11 PM   #66
technique
dope

Text Record: 10-23
IP: 8CDA 7A5F

I think you should leave that dude alone cuz ur just acting like a bunch of sissys and need to grow up.
Old 12-27-05, 01:26 AM   #67
allik war
Light Weight

hey thats 4 people now who see things the way i do.......dat im normal n ya'll the 1 needin theropy.....2 from first page were kool wit my logic now him...plus the new chick defyned truth....holla at me the groups gettin bigger....beware rv hataz...the playaz re-groupin....loln/m u wouldnt get my jokes...hell u dont even understand my grammer...lol:
Old 12-27-05, 05:50 PM   #68
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
yo one man band its not my fault u cant nigga where u from but i can walk n e where n meet sum1 n say wuts up nigga no porblem because it is a term in refrence of homie/friend....check the dictionary u dumb fuck nigger=dirty white man..........nigger was a bad term n very nasty in its reason of use i agree but wut ya'll ignorant muthafuckas is missin is the point my fiance made aint none these black people on here ever been a fucking slave they just like bitching about the past cuz they feel sumtin is owed 2 them....well guess wut no one owes n e 1 shit n e where because the shit that happened in the past isnt our generations fault so all of u grow the fuck up,up ur education n quit tryin 2 make a mockery of me u stupid ass peons...........n who the fuckr u 2 demand shit?this is my thread openur own shit if u want a cypher battle..........n for the las time get off my nuts silly faggots dicks r 4 chicks

Maybe YOU need to look in the dictionary.

nig·ger P Pronunciation Key (ngr) n. Offensive Slang

1. Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a nigger” (James Baldwin).
2 .Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.
3. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: “Gun owners are the new niggers... of society” (John Aquilino).

Dont see dirty white man anywhere, in any dictionary. So I think you just made that up and thats what you wish were true.

And yo, where the fuck ARE you from? Tucson Arizona huh? So youve met what like... 5 black people in your life? Of the whole of Arizona's population, only 3% are african americans. Let alone in "Tucson" or whatever... its probably 0.0001 there.

So wtf @ saying you act like some wigga cos you grew up around blacks. I GREW UP IN CALI. two thirds of my street was blacks, and I dont go around thinking its OK to say nigga or saying im cool like a black guy and black guys are all my homies because I grew up around them.

And of course blacks feel like something is owed to them, and I can understand why. My grandfather was a war prisoner and died of disease/starvation. I still feel like that country owes me something. For black people, the country that owes them something is america, and the race that owes them something is white people. If you opened your closed little mind a tiny bit, maybe you would understand.

And the only way white guys can pay back their debt is to not be ignorant. I guess you must hate black guys, cos youre one of the most ignorant dudes ive ever come across. You always make the same naive and useless arguments that have no bearing whatsoever.

For real man, you're just not black. You can brainwash yourself all you want but you'll still be some white guy in a hick town.
Old 12-27-05, 05:57 PM   #69
~stylez~
New to RV

IP: D40E 67D5

MAN FUCK A ALLIK WAR..........................ill rape him and his fuckin WHOLE FAMILY SO HE CAN STFU.......................and so can everyone here on this thread too.
Old 12-27-05, 11:54 PM   #70
allik war
Light Weight

first off one man band since u obviously think you know who the fuck i am......i was born in balboa state hospital in san diego,california and lived there til i ws 12 yrs old.....then when i was 13 i lived in benson arizona wit my grandparetns cuz my cousin david which is part mexican, wanted me 2 go to school with him 4 that year. so since my mom was in a coma around that time because of a relapse of a brain tumor i stayed in arizona for that 1 year..after i graduated 6th grade i moved 2 live with my father,step-mom(who is chinese),and my new step-sister because by this time my dad had went back 2 court 2 regain custody of me..you seen the movie remember the titans?the film was based on a football team in hayfield high school...i went 2 dat school........4 3 years until my step-mom who works 4 the usda got another promotion and had 2 move closer 2 new york, so we moved to new jersey.....east brunswick 2 b exact.........and i finished my high school there at east brunswick high school.......after i graduated from juvenille hall there.......peep other "essay" i have posted sum where on rv 2 get the info on that since like i said in my diss 2 u punks u all are obviously written a book or biography on me or sumtin.....i moved back 2 california and from there i joined the military...i went 2 basic in ft. sill,ok.i then went 2 ait(advanced individual training) in ft. bliss,tx.and 4 my first and only duty station i was sent 2 camp casey,south korea.....n y i say my first n only duty station is because i broke my left femur training 2 portect the us n punks like u from n e more terrorist threats.....bottom line one man band u aint shit 2 me n never will be......ive been around the united states and world more than you'll ever dream of and im only 21 years...just think of the many other places i'll see and visit in my life time....fucking asshole...stay playing like u know the slightest thing about me but in all true reality you dont know shit about me honestly.its like i said in my last post on here just because from where you jerks are from you dont see white boys wit a enough nuts 2 earn dat kind of respect doesnt give u the rite 2 sit behind ur lil monitor and try n tell me im wrong because of how i am and how i talk.the many places i lived niggaz didnt flip out on me sayin nigga cuz 1 they knew i wasnt bein disrespectful 2 all we were worried about was school,smokin weed/drinkin,findin bitches,and watchin out 4 po po so do me a favor and come back 2 me when u have sumtn worth wasting my time with....and for the final time nigger means dirty white man;ignroant and everything else bad...but goddamnit nigga is a term jus like homie and friend.........damn you really need 2 go back 2 school and ask ur teacher the true definition of nigger and nigga fucking moron
Old 12-27-05, 11:59 PM   #71
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

stop wasting your life typing so much, jeesh

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-05, 12:10 AM   #72
allik war
Light Weight

im not wasting my life...im feeding the moron's on here they're information they need...cuz its like ive been sayin obviously people written a book or biography of me so im feeding they're attempt's 2 bring me down n run me off of rv...which will never happen so people please give up ya'll wasting ya'll's time typing just trying 2 get me 2 change...cuz i am who i say i am n thats jus how its gonna b like it or not...n really if dont like it i really dont give a fuck peace
Old 12-28-05, 02:44 AM   #73
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
first off one man band since u obviously think you know who the fuck i am......i was born in balboa state hospital in san diego,california and lived there til i ws 12 yrs old.....then when i was 13 i lived in benson arizona wit my grandparetns cuz my cousin david which is part mexican, wanted me 2 go to school with him 4 that year. so since my mom was in a coma around that time because of a relapse of a brain tumor i stayed in arizona for that 1 year..after i graduated 6th grade i moved 2 live with my father,step-mom(who is chinese),and my new step-sister because by this time my dad had went back 2 court 2 regain custody of me..you seen the movie remember the titans?the film was based on a football team in hayfield high school...i went 2 dat school........4 3 years until my step-mom who works 4 the usda got another promotion and had 2 move closer 2 new york, so we moved to new jersey.....east brunswick 2 b exact.........and i finished my high school there at east brunswick high school.......after i graduated from juvenille hall there.......peep other "essay" i have posted sum where on rv 2 get the info on that since like i said in my diss 2 u punks u all are obviously written a book or biography on me or sumtin.....i moved back 2 california and from there i joined the military...i went 2 basic in ft. sill,ok.i then went 2 ait(advanced individual training) in ft. bliss,tx.and 4 my first and only duty station i was sent 2 camp casey,south korea.....n y i say my first n only duty station is because i broke my left femur training 2 portect the us n punks like u from n e more terrorist threats.....bottom line one man band u aint shit 2 me n never will be......ive been around the united states and world more than you'll ever dream of and im only 21 years...just think of the many other places i'll see and visit in my life time....fucking asshole...stay playing like u know the slightest thing about me but in all true reality you dont know shit about me honestly.its like i said in my last post on here just because from where you jerks are from you dont see white boys wit a enough nuts 2 earn dat kind of respect doesnt give u the rite 2 sit behind ur lil monitor and try n tell me im wrong because of how i am and how i talk.the many places i lived niggaz didnt flip out on me sayin nigga cuz 1 they knew i wasnt bein disrespectful 2 all we were worried about was school,smokin weed/drinkin,findin bitches,and watchin out 4 po po so do me a favor and come back 2 me when u have sumtn worth wasting my time with....and for the final time nigger means dirty white man;ignroant and everything else bad...but goddamnit nigga is a term jus like homie and friend.........damn you really need 2 go back 2 school and ask ur teacher the true definition of nigger and nigga fucking moron

Ill respond to your last few lines first.

First of all, I wouldnt need to go back to school and ask my teacher, because I am a teacher. Nigger doesnt mean "Dirty white man" or "ignorant" ... it means what its definition states. And I posted its definition in my previous post.

I didnt ask for your life story. Ask any of the black people on RV how they feel about white people saying nigger, if its their close friend or otherwise and theyll tell you its offensive or makes them feel uncomfortable.

And by the way, dont act like you know me either. I grew up in San Diego as well, but moved internationally when I was 16. My whole family still lives in San Diego. Now im 17 and have a full time job as a sports coach/teacher in Australia, and in the middle of next year i'll be going to europe with the schools soccer and rugby team.

The fact you moved around a lot and your family has an incomprehensible web of problems does change history, or a social ethnic standard.

I cant help but think you're lying when you say that everywhere youve ever gone, youve called black people niggas/niggers, and they havent been either offended or very amused.
Old 12-28-05, 04:51 AM   #74
allik war
Light Weight

first off mr. young ass teacher u 17 years trying 2 prove a 21 year man wrong......boost ya dictionary collection and thesaurses cuz obviously u passed history cuz of bonin the principle or sumtin...i neva said i was able 2 freely say nigger 2 black people n e where on n e of my threads......secondly i dont say nigger at all in real life cuz like ive been telling u hard headed muthafucka's i hate racist people,racism,and prejudice period..........nigga on the otha hand i use freely cuz like i said i have earned that respect where im from......thirdly like i said numerous times b4 in otha post just because where u live and where u were from it wasnt normal 4 blacks n white 2 get along like my black niggaz did where i was from makes me wrong 4 being simply who da fuck i say i am.........then fine im wrong.....but last time i checked it wasnt wrong for sum1 2 b them self rite?fuck outta here wit yo high school ass....u fucking boy wonder con grates ur a fucking nerd shut the fuck up n quit acting like u kno how the world works n like u fucking kno me fucking bitch ass muthafucka
Old 01-14-06, 09:27 PM   #75
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
IP: 1838 762D

i think ya'll should take some prozak

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote