RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-05, 09:47 PM   #1
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

Stop Snitching Stop Lying-The Game (Mixtape, G-UNIT DISS)

IP: DAC1 506F

01 1:35 - - Intro (featuring 50 Cent) - Just some movie premier thingy, promoting 50 cents movie. lol...50 gets beating up by chicken little. saying tha chicken is more gangsta than 50.

02 3:00 The Game Feat. Chicken Little - We Are The Champions - This dude Chicken Little sounds familiar. I seen him on some kinda DVD Backstage footage. Not a rapper, sounds like some white dude Game picks up off the street, but funny as hell. Tha track is funny though. Lyrics are tight. Disses 50 Cent, I don't know about the rest of the G-Unit team. Didn't really here them get dissed in this one. Nice track though. Funny! I give this one a 7/10...

03 11:21 The Game - 120 Bars and Running - Something at the beginning of this track is funny. When game keeps playing 50 quoting "if record sales slow, I'ma show my dick"....either way you put it, part time stripping and part time gangsta can't go together. But this is a nice track. Will never be a 300 bars and running. But, its tight. lmao. game got some funny ass diss lyrics. I like this track, dont like the beat, so I give this track a 7/10

04 5:34 The Game - Stop Talkin' To The Cops- This is a nice track. Great. Tight! The Game got mad jokes. He even says before the track that 50's movie was ight, then started making fun of him get beat up by Chicken Little. lol. But, tha beat is "Window Shopper". Nice lyrics, and nice diss to yayo and 50. The Game spits real on this track. Don't sleep on this track. I give this one a 8/10. I like tha talking at the end by Fat Rat. "I'm not a rapper, but I'm rapping right now....Brazille and Wembleton". lmao. Dude is funny. You can hear tha hate in his voice when he talks about yayo and 50. lol...I give this track a 9/10

05 4:18 The Game Feat. Techniec - Niggaz Bleed - Beat aint all that. But this is a nice track. Nice lyrics and flow. Not really dissing anyone on this one that I know of. I like this track, not too much to say about it though, just don't sleep on this track. I give this track a 6/10

06 6:12 The Game Feat. Techniec & Charli Baltimore - - This is a 50 Cent diss again. To Kanye West's "Touch The Sky" beat. Charlie Baltimore is a suprise featuree on this track, and she made her presence felt. Techniec had a tight ass verse. Sounded exactly like Lupe Fiasco on the original version of the song. Same flow as him too. The Game also had the same flow as Kanye. This is just a great track. Not too much to say, just don't sleep on this track. I give this track a 7/10

07 4:05 The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. The Game - 1970 - This is a smooth track. Also off Biggies new album: "Duets". Sounds like some recording technical problems on this track, but they still dropped it. Wierd, but still a nice track. Not really dissing nobody on this track, just pure hip hop. I give this track a 6/10

08 6:29 The Game Feat. Techniec - G-Unit Crip -This diss is directed to SPider Loc. This is the response to Spider Loc's "G-Unot Killer" track where he dissed The Game. He also said this to the magazines about Game: ''G-Unit Crip. Call the cops. I dont beef with clowns. I'm a rapper, I make good music. I'm on top of the west. Game is a stripper, Eastwood is a non affiliate banger, Techniec is a non affiliate banger. Cedar Block aint real, that's just a rap thing. They fucking with the wrong cats. It's 97th East on mine. Niggas is here. I shitted on [Game] at the Aaliyah I Miss U video shoot, when we battled for DMX. That's where we met. Niggas is here! I am the west coast!! Who really is puttin the rydaz behind the west coast, 50 Cent." Well, The Game and Techniec blazes him, and probably makes him wish he never said anything. Nice beat to this track. Nice diss track with lyrics. I give this track a 9/10

09 4:07 The Game Feat. Techniec - Beach Boy -This is a diss track to Spider Loc. Funny shit. The Game and Techniec clap back at Spider Loc calling them affliate Bangers, and fake. Nice lyrics, nice beat and good flow. I give this track a 6/10. It's tight though.

10 4:20 The Game Feat. Paul Wall & Trae - Not Gonna Leave - The Game has a Eminem flow in tha hook. Not really dissing anyone on this track, just some "stop snitching stop lying" type street shit. Game did say Mase in this track, he made a Simile using Mase, but not dissing him though. Nice track, coo beat, nice flow and delivery. I give this track a 7/10

11 0:54 The Game - Above The Rim In Farmington, CT (Skit) - A skit of B.W.S. stealing some rim's from somebody. Probably 50 cent. Don't know what it has to do with anything, I'm clueless, but I wont rate this skit, because it's just talking.

12 4:30 Eastwood - Freeze - This is probably tha best beat on tha album to me. Eastwood is one of my favorite BlackWallStreet rappers too. This is a nice track. I don't really think he's dissing any one inpeticular on this track. He's just rapping some tight ass lyrics. Nice hook, nice beat, nice flow. I liked his delivery tha most on this track though. He had so much energy, but still made his energy go good with his flow. All you could do is bob yo head to this track, it's just that tight! 9/10

13 2:04 Rock Star - AM To PM- Of course this is to the "Am to PM" beat Cassidy originally made a song to. I think this one is better than the original. I like Rock Star's energy on this track, and his lyrics are done! Nice lyrics, and I like his style. Don't really know if he's dissing anyone, or who he's dissing, but tha track is nice. I give this one a 8/10

14 6:51 The Game Feat. Paul Wall, WC, E40, Chingy, Techniec, Ice Cube- My Lowrider- Long ass track. Hella people on it thats why. And they all rap. They all had good lyrics too, even Chingy. But being from Northern California, I would hafto say E40 had the rawest verse. But, this was a nice collabo. Not really dissing any one, just some random shit that sounded tight! I give this track a 9/10

15 1:42 - - Gayo (Skit) - Funny ass skit. Of course it's a skit dissing Tony Yayo. "Marvin Benard, that's his name. Marvin Benard stayed on the yard". lmao. This shit is funny. Tha skits keeps saying

16 3:00 Charli Baltimore - Bounce Back (Produced By Nu Jerzey Devil)- Ight track, aint really feeling Charlie Baltimore that much, but she got tight flow on this track, and some ight lyrics. I skipped in the middle, but ya'll might like this track, I didn't really get a chance to listen to this one that much, so therefore I wont rate it.

17 4:51 Lil' Kim Feat. The Game - Quiet -This is actually on Lil Kim's new album. Nice track, Lil Kim spit some nice deep lyrics. Probably the best lyrics I ever heard her spit. She is dissing a few people. I know Jackie-O is one. Game doesn't rap on this, he's just on the hook. Singing in a way. Sounds like 50 Cent style. Tight ass track though. Makes me look at Lil Kim in a whole 'nother way.

18 3:26 The Game - All I Need Game is singing on this track. lol...just tha hook though. I think this is the best diss lyrics on this album. lmao. Funny, because his disses are consistent. He doesn't drop a diss, then fills in a bunch of bullshit, then diss again. It's diss after diss, just like 300 bars and running. "I paid 19 dollars to see that shit" - The Game talking about when he seen 50's movie. This is the best diss track to me on this album. Guarenteed going to blow up. 10/10

19 4:48 The Game - I Told You - This beat aint all that. And Game come's on here singing again. (just tha hook) But he's dissing the whole g-unit crew on this one. So, it gotta be ight. Nice diss lyrics. I just dont see how he has so much to say in all these tracks he dropped about g-unit. I thought 300 bars and running was all he could say, but I guess not. If game comes out with another diss album, or even another diss track on gunit, it's gunna get old, and not too many people gon listen. I'm getting tired of em myself. But, this track is ight. Lyrics made the track. 7/10

20 8:50 The Game Feat. Cashville - Buckfest - I guess Game went and recruited some one from Tenessee where Young Buck is from. I dont really know if this is a diss track to Young Buck as well. Cashville is pretty decent though. The Game is always putting someone on the rap game, and they are all pretty good. This is a nice track. I'm feeling this one. Lyrics and flow is on point, and goes well with the beat. I give this track a 8/10...and at the end of this track, Game talks and says He's done dropping diss records to them, they waisting his energy, unless they clap back. But this is his last one. And if they say anything else, he's gonna hafto put out a 400 bars and running. lmao

21 8:25 The Game - Outro (Red Bandana)- A long ass outro. Why is Game saying "Free Shyne"? That's different. I aint feeling the beat, but it's workable. It's actually 6 minutes, not 8. I like Game's fast flow on this track. Not that big of a track though. It's just ight! for me. I give this track a 6/10

The Game is wierd. He's going back and forth on these mixtapes dissing people, but then say he's anti studio thug. hmmm...dude is wierd. HIs mixtapes be tight though. I give this one a 8/10. Stay tuned for the next one!!!
Old 12-26-05, 10:00 PM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7D90 C302

word, G-Unot sonnys

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-06, 07:55 PM   #3
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Do you have a link to the mixtape or something? I've never heard this..
Old 01-14-06, 10:18 PM   #4
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 8EEA 0E73

DL it from limewire

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-06, 01:26 AM   #5
Mc Wicked
Flyweight

IP: 4B18 4765

the game needs to stop crying like a bitch... I mean this is his 4th mix tape dissing G-unit.

I cant stand the game or g-unit but 4 mixtapes..... come on I think we get it
Old 01-24-06, 03:54 PM   #6
Shawn Phillips
pSa - We Ridin Harder Then Blondes

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0AC8 1559

G Unit still ebtter then game but u gotta give him respect for the way he is tryin to take the whole crew alone lol..

mixtape = 7/10..

!
My Soundclick
My Myspace

PSA Lets Ride!
Old 01-27-06, 11:15 AM   #7
Chris Millz
New to RV

G-Unottttt

IP: 10CE 519B

all the fuck i gotta say is FUCK G-Unottt and all them niggaz thats down wit them me and my niggaz will battle any motha fucka that got somethin to say
Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Millz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 11:51 AM   #8
trakk*star
P.S.A**DYNASTY

Audio Record: 4-1
IP: 8630 C252

lmfao@sumone sayin g unotzz better than games lmfao ahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahahaa
g unot r fagz and game raped and is continuing to rape them

trakk star aka non fixion
Old 01-27-06, 05:06 PM   #9
thurdshift
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 7F46 DE10

i will always be a g-unit fan...i agree him goin @ 50 is old...i wuld tell game that if or when he outsells 50 then he can take it to him...but until then i think he needs to do him an let g-unit do them

FREE AGENT NIGGA
CINCINNATI'S FINEST!!!
HOLLA @ ME!!!

Send a message via AIM to thurdshift   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 08:04 PM   #10
G3MZ
New to RV

IP: E927 7EEE

fuck gunit & game they all = birds
Send a message via AIM to G3MZ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 08:41 PM   #11
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: 46E3 3347

yo this mixtape is hot..game gave it to them....i'm feelin techniec 'pecially his delivery........

Last edited by Black Dragon : 01-27-06 at 08:44 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Black Dragon   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-06, 04:20 PM   #12
KONCEPTZ
New to RV

IP: 16EB BA32

yo, the game has got plent of rhymes packed in his mind man. i mean 4 mixtapes dissing g-unit. i am a fan of game, he has got mad skills and hes really creative. he wasting his time dissing g-unit, they got the point. i reckon 50 too scared to spit-bak 'cause he dont wanna fuk wit a nigga from south central(COMPTON). but nice mix-tape and G-UNOT
Old 01-31-06, 02:50 PM   #13
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 22A7 431D

fuck 50 ..................
Old 02-01-06, 08:25 AM   #14
Da Fox
New to RV

IP: 0A5E D29F

the game'll fuck over any of them niggaz in g-unit

Now And Forever The Punchline King
Old 02-01-06, 10:55 AM   #15
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 8C42 7D5E

that skit with the rim stealing is off the dvd.... that shyt was funny (the dvd)!!!.... they actually went to 50's crib in farmington, ct and one of his boys went to act like he was dunking on the rim and the shyt fell off.... y'all gotta see the dvd..... he straight shytted on fifty and his wack ass crew

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote