RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-06, 08:38 PM   #16
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

I think of it like this: Everyone on earth has been influenced by other people and the world. None of us were born with everything we know. So to me, being put in hell for all eternity for what you did doesn't make sense. We are taught this, raised this way. If we go to hell then the people who influenced us to be that way should be punished to right? But even they were influenced. Since God has a son then maybe there is another world? I'm sorry, but believing any religion is hard to me, for one reason only: PEOPLE LIE. Religion has burned so many philosophy books to keep people in order what can you believe? The whole point that everything needs to have a beginning is contradicted with god's existance anyway right? That would be a paradox to every single thing we've learned. God could be a control tool or simply a guess to put our minds at ease.
Old 01-02-06, 08:42 PM   #17
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
How about God Isn't all knowing.

I mean the only reason we are led to believe he is is through the bible, which is one of the most untrustworthy books around.

Maybe we were created to see what we do with our lives. Maybe our entire purpose in living is for some entity on a higher plane of existance to study how we act, what we do and why we do it.

oh god, here we go with your Angels And Demons type shit.

I remember when you read that, and repped the shit in your sig for MONTHS.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 08:45 PM   #18
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

religion is the biggest cult out there, seriously, but then again, it does help some people to go, but i think its a big joke, just because of yeah, human beings are untrustworthy, and who says the ones before us lived without deception and hate? who was there to live it and back up arguments? all we have is a bunch of books

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 08:47 PM   #19
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Its called faith turd-face. You cant seek logical and secular answers for a question that isnt logical or secular.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-02-06, 08:48 PM   #20
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Ok, so what if right now I said "ayo son, I saw god in the kitchen scramblin eggs". Of course I have no proof to show you. But I said it.. so have faith.
Old 01-02-06, 08:49 PM   #21
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Yep, pretty much my point.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-02-06, 08:55 PM   #22
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
oh god, here we go with your Angels And Demons type shit.

I remember when you read that, and repped the shit in your sig for MONTHS.

I'd still have it there if coudl find the pics.

but that had nothin to do with Angels And Demons? I was talking about something completely different to everything in the book.

Except the Bible I guess, But I'v always found the whole thing hard to believe.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 08:57 PM   #23
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
I'd still have it there if coudl find the pics.

but that had nothin to do with Angels And Demons? I was talking about something completely different to everything in the book.

Except the Bible I guess, But I'v always found the whole thing hard to believe.

you had the whole "jesus is a false idol" thing going on, which, i dont think hes an idol. Hes a symbol. Its not like you see people rocking white robes and jesus sandals around town trying to be god.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-02-06, 09:00 PM   #24
Germ
in your system

jesus has been way too commercialized to engulf the world into christianity, meh, i believe in what jesus stood for, not what the churches tell me and tell me to think....watch stigmata, that shit is good

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 09:01 PM   #25
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
jesus has been way too commercialized to engulf the world into christianity, meh, i believe in what jesus stood for, not what the churches tell me and tell me to think....watch stigmata, that shit is good

Hes been way to commercial? its the people using his image, lol, its not like hes hanging up billboards of himself advertising car sales.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-02-06, 09:05 PM   #26
Germ
in your system

i didn't say it was jesus' fault, lmlo...i said his image has been commercialized

FLY FREE
Old 01-02-06, 09:07 PM   #27
distilled
hullabaloser

Quote:
you had the whole "jesus is a false idol" thing going on, which, i dont think hes an idol. Hes a symbol. Its not like you see people rocking white robes and jesus sandals around town trying to be god.

Maybe Idol was the wrong word then. I said that mainly talking in a bad way about christianity, becuase personally i dont believe Jesus as we know him ever existed.

We know now that Christianity lied to us and tricked us hundreds of years ago. Peasants were told they would go to hell if theydidnt worship god, they paid money into an already extremely wealthy church so that clergy could get richer.

Maybe christianity today is totally about following Jesus, I doubt it, but it might be.

I'm pretty tired so chances are hat doesnt even make sense :/

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 09:35 PM   #28
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
Maybe Idol was the wrong word then. I said that mainly talking in a bad way about christianity, becuase personally i dont believe Jesus as we know him ever existed.

We know now that Christianity lied to us and tricked us hundreds of years ago. Peasants were told they would go to hell if theydidnt worship god, they paid money into an already extremely wealthy church so that clergy could get richer.

Maybe christianity today is totally about following Jesus, I doubt it, but it might be.

I'm pretty tired so chances are hat doesnt even make sense :/

We know that they tricked us because a fictional book said so? ahh... Gotchhha. Plus, that is mistakes of people, not god. You cant take the decisions of a church and say it was god.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-02-06, 09:40 PM   #29
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
We know that they tricked us because a fictional book said so? ahh... Gotchhha. Plus, that is mistakes of people, not god. You cant take the decisions of a church and say it was god.

A church is humans. So youre saying you cant take the word of a human to be the word of God (the bible, theologists), and you're also saying you can't trust history books.

I guess its true. But I trust "modern history today" or whatever more than the bible. The bible is probably grossly misstranslated because of lingual barriers, and words are what determine the meaning of something...
Old 01-02-06, 09:44 PM   #30
distilled
hullabaloser

We dont know the word of god. Thats what im trying to say. Humans Lied, Christianity lied. If someone in this day and age tells you they'v spoken to god, nobody believes him.

People were gullible. Trying to communicate with God would be the same as Trying to communicate witha dead person.

.The Council