RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-06, 01:49 AM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Fucka death penalty

IP: 2BF7 6B2E

The United States has been known for hypocrisy in all other countries if you want to admit it or not. One of the most hypocritical things in this country is the death penalty. Not by any means am I against the death penalty, just in the context of the United States' values.

All over America, religion is humongous. In the pledge of allegiance that students say every morning of every school day, God is mentioned along with he idea that we are "under" him. Shit, even on our money is says "In God We Trust". Yet, our government still finds it necessary to take some of the powers of God into it's own hands.

As Christian's we are taught that we will suffer for our sins in hell if we do not repent, but because of the laws in America, we suffer not only in the afterlife but in our existence on earth for sins such as theft and murder. If we truly believe that God is supreme ruler and he will make those who have committed sins suffer, why do we throw murderers away in prison and even sentence them to the death penalty? It seems stupid as fuck to me at least.

If we want to put people in prison and sentence them to the death penalty we should change what we say sometimes. It's kind of like me going around saying I love my dad and then going home to disrespect him all day and pretend like I run the house. Stupid. Open your eyes people, see how badly you're getting pimped by the "democracy".

Thoughts?

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-15-06, 03:13 AM   #2
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

like, google "CUADP".. its "citizens united against dealth penalty".. its a pretty cool site. Has some pretty cool shirts and stuff.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-06, 04:11 AM   #4
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

reword in english?

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-15-06, 05:10 AM   #5
*Antic*
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F557 5BE5

it's not just the death penalty, it's the system itself.

it costs about $18,000 to lethally inject someone.

bullets cost about 50 cents.

if you tried hard enough, you could get a knife for free, perhaps.

it's wrong to kill someone, people will always kill other people, and without the death penalty as retribution, people would probably go buckwild with the killin'.

The government should just stop actin' like it's noble. It's barbaric, but kind of necessary.

Old 01-15-06, 05:12 AM   #6
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Antic*
it's not just the death penalty, it's the system itself.

it costs about $18,000 to lethally inject someone.

bullets cost about 50 cents.

if you tried hard enough, you could get a knife for free, perhaps.

it's wrong to kill someone, people will always kill other people, and without the death penalty as retribution, people would probably go buckwild with the killin'.

The government should just stop actin' like it's noble. It's barbaric, but kind of necessary.

people who kill people = not afraid to die

the death penalty is just straight fucked up... not logical at all

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 01-15-06, 05:20 AM   #7
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: D250 8284

I hate the damn supreme court granting this death penalties.

and word at Antic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 01-15-06, 01:42 PM   #8
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

I believe all people can in fact, change. Everyone's just going about it the wrong way. Killing people for mistakes contradicts one of the main aspects of life. Learning from your mistakes is how you gain wisdom. And it almost seems like the death penalty is givin out like some sort of wild card. Because I've seen hanibals eat like 200 ppl and get sent to a mental institution, and cassidy is being considered for death. Do you have to be INSANE to not get the lethal injection or what? They're eliminating the main purpous for prison. It isn't just punishment its rehibiliation.
Old 01-15-06, 02:45 PM   #10
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Carolina
people who kill people = not afraid to die

not necessarily, you have to take "self-defense" cases into account. Or lets say, some guy is beating the shit out of your mom, and if he continues, she'll die. So you shoot / stab him. Thats not self-defense, cuz you're not defending yourself. But its still murder. Doesnt mean you're a cold blooded savage. You're just saving the one you love.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-15-06, 05:00 PM   #11
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efecx
its not necessery at all in europe i dont think there is a country hat has the death penalty n i can guarentee there is alot less murders here than in the us, the reason y there is so much homicide in amerca is cause guns are legal that shit is stupid

Guns themselves are stupid. I have no problem, and support, guns being legal for protection purposes. If somebody breaks into my house I'd have no problem shooting them in the face without giving a fuck. But, some people neglect the whole reason why guns are legal, and that's where the problem lies. Guns being legal is not, by any means, "stupid" though.
Old 01-15-06, 05:21 PM   #13
Magic5

How the fuck do you know that? You live in Ireland, so who are you to pass judgement on the majority of the American citizens? Who are you to even say that there is too many "stupid" people in America? Yet another dumbass post from you. You really need to learn to shut the fuck up in threads where you have no idea what you're talking about. Typical liberal retard.
Old 01-15-06, 05:26 PM   #15
Magic5

Oh, ok. So traveling to America once or twice in a few years gives you the right to say that our population has too many "stupid" people? Yeah, that makes sense.

Idiot.