RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-06, 04:34 PM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maku JaiiLiin
it's all the ground work for the end you'll understand. everything is being set in revalations. Music is one of the greatest ways to reach anyone. In rap music, many hood hop rappers will often say, "I'm destined for hell." because of the life they live supposedly. This sentiment is embraced by the public and adopted. Masses of people taking pride of being hell bound. Hell Rell of the diplomats even says, "I ain't prayin on my knees//that shit ain't a G'//I'd rather take my ass to hell for all the triggers i squeeze//" You have to open your eyes, because this is a constant. the reason why we as a public are being duped is because it's right in front of our eyes so we don't believe. How insane is that. We are always expecting or looking for something hidden, so where's the best place for the devil to hide? Exactly where you're not looking: right in front of your face. Triple six knows what thier doing, they named themselves, no god fearing person names themselves something like that.

the reason why these messages are sublimenal is because they speak to your subconcious mind. On this level, you are closest to otherwordly things. So sublimenal messagery sort of offers crack in the doorway, for things that you don't want to come in, to come in. sublimenal messagery is used to unnoticably, slip in and change you over time. You'll find your self thinking differently out of nowhere, because the thoughts do come from somewhere. Your subconcious mind. Your subconcious is a big part of your mind, you just don't notice. So it is only smart that somebody changes you from a place you don't notice, which is your subconcious mind.

Man, I dunno where you came out of, since I've never seen you here before, but I'm glad you came out of it. Post more.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 04:40 PM   #33
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 2C40 C867

Juicy says Lucy....and you can tell that the lady singing says Your My God Your My King, Your my .......summat n doesnt say lucifer!

just what i think when i listened 2 it 4 times!
Old 03-03-06, 04:41 PM   #34
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

Text Record: 18-7
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 8-5
IP: BAC3 2276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money
dont hate on three6 cause they hot

damn i gotta hear this......and kid, Your off throwback.....your just fuckin retarted

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 04:48 PM   #35
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 075A 367A

Now I know why I hate their music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 03-03-06, 04:53 PM   #36
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

what did you expect from a group wit the name ....... 3-6 mafia????

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 05:01 PM   #37
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7AD2 3C06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.Eti
Juicy says Lucy....and you can tell that the lady singing says Your My God Your My King, Your my .......summat n doesnt say lucifer!

just what i think when i listened 2 it 4 times!

My friend said he slowed it down thru CEP and it says "You're my god, you're my king, you're my heart" but where it says "heart" it sounds like some other words over it. I was going to d/l it off Ares and slow it down to get a better idea of what it says right before he starts his verse because my friend said he says LUCI---fer. And if he did only say Lucy/Luci, who else is he referring to? I don't play games when it comes to what I play in my room.

And they're known for their twisted lyrics anyways. I just deleted that garbage off my computer. And Ranks, why would he say PRODUCER before he starts his verse? Who says the word Producer before they start their verse talking bout being fly. He had enough time WAYYY BEFORE his verse to give credits to the producer. It's not convincing... -_-
Old 03-03-06, 05:04 PM   #38
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
what did you expect from a group wit the name ....... 3-6 mafia????

Absolutely nothing. They're supposed to perform @ the club this month. Guess who's not gonna be there? After telling a few people about it, I think half the people that normally go gonna sit that one out. I want to go up against them coming but I don't know where to start at lol...
Old 03-03-06, 05:08 PM   #39
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

amazing what your mind can hear when you expect to hear it

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 05:23 PM   #40
Lethal GK
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7022 6D07

you know what I noticed, ive done alot of hidden messages in songs without catchin on, oh fuckin well, let em be hypnotized, my next ones gonna be, all the girls in the club suck my dick, just like J kwons tipsy song rhythm to it, I wonder how many girls jump on it then

www.soundclick.com/lethalgk
Send a message via AIM to Lethal GK   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 06:40 PM   #41
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 8205 2354

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Absolutely nothing. They're supposed to perform @ the club this month. Guess who's not gonna be there? After telling a few people about it, I think half the people that normally go gonna sit that one out. I want to go up against them coming but I don't know where to start at lol...

Cuz Juicy J IS the producer...

And your friend wasn't listening when he slowed that shit down (I slowed it down in Fruity Loops...it's pretty clear that it's saying "You are Fly, You are clean").

If I knew what the sample was I'd upload the song too...

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 03-03-06, 06:46 PM   #42
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

Interestin, yes.
Old 03-03-06, 07:17 PM   #44
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranks™
Cuz Juicy J IS the producer...

And your friend wasn't listening when he slowed that shit down (I slowed it down in Fruity Loops...it's pretty clear that it's saying "You are Fly, You are clean").

If I knew what the sample was I'd upload the song too...

My friend, Bullet posted the message on his facebook wall.

Maybe Phil was tweeking but funny thing is he was protecting the song. He's like yeah it does go, "You are god, you are king" but the Lucifer part i doubt it but before Juicy J's verse he said it sounds like it... He's a huge fan of Three 6 Mafia so he checked it out asap.

And I didn't listen to what he says before the first verse so I didn't come with an opinion. But it's interesting that Mad Knight heard him say "Lucy", other people said "Lucifer" and you heard "producer". I'm not arguing, just observing it. Oh well...
Old 03-03-06, 07:20 PM   #45
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 17C1 F6ED

lol, and the big deal is....?

When y'all find out, hit me up..

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote