RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-06, 08:52 PM   #61
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

...Did you just get 'Illumanati' just because there is a light on a picture?...
Old 03-03-06, 08:56 PM   #62
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

some of you have way too much time on your hands

yes, there is the illuminati...but you dont need to go fucking crazy with everything, you act like what you're typing is actually gonna change anything

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE ILLUMINATI'S PLAN or anything related to it, its impossible, atleast in this generation.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-03-06, 09:00 PM   #63
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9E0A BAC8

fuck. apexx....you are one paranoid son of a bitch...you also know things that are pointless...like shit about kingu and that dirty ass reptile

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 09:02 PM   #64
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

By the way Apexx, excuse me if I'm not convinced that we're going to fight a giant serpent God on Mount Olive because an organization with Dr. Phil has repetition in it.
Old 03-03-06, 09:15 PM   #65
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
...Did you just get 'Illumanati' just because there is a light on a picture?...

No, I got Illuminati beause that's who's slogan is "New World Order" which is the "Novos Ordo Seclorum" on the back of the dollar. Didn't we just go through this?

Read first. THEN ask. Everything you've asked me so far I've answered at least twice, and in most cases, before you asked it. If you really have questions you legitimately wanted answered, I'm sure you're smart enough to google it to verify that these aren't terms I'm pulling out of my ass. Numerology isn't something I made up, nor is Kingu, messopotamia, the Illuminati, paganism, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
some of you have way too much time on your hands

yes, there is the illuminati...but you dont need to go fucking crazy with everything, you act like what you're typing is actually gonna change anything

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE ILLUMINATI'S PLAN or anything related to it, its impossible, atleast in this generation.

Who's going crazy? You're the one that's over-reacting and getting all nervous looking, all riled up and so on. I'm just as calm now as I was when I first came in here. None of this is new information to me, so the surprise that you feel has worn off years ago for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
fuck. apexx....you are one paranoid son of a bitch...you also know things that are pointless...like shit about kingu and that dirty ass reptile

That's the difference between you and me. Knowledge of the things going around you make you "paranoid" (which you assume that I am) so you consider it pointless. Knowledge of things around me empowers me. Ignorance is not a defense to an attack, knowledge is.

So with that said, why are YOU paranoid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
By the way Apexx, excuse me if I'm not convinced that we're going to fight a giant serpent God on Mount Olive because an organization with Dr. Phil has repetition in it.

Who's "we"? And I'm not saying you should believe anything. This is the pointof view of the parties I've illustrated in the post and so many more. You don't have to believe it. But you're going to feel the effects of our governing bodys and our medias full belief in it as you already are. Didn't we just discuss subliminal messages? Since they're all connected, (and Bush even has been cited in using subliminal messages in his first campaign run) do you really believe that they aren't bombarding you with these messages every single day? Do you think it only ends at TV/Radio/Govt? Do you fully understand that you can not turn on the TV or radio and NOT see or hear programming that comes from this ONE company?

Take it how you want to take it man, I honestly don't care either way if you want to deny it. I put the information out, and as the saying goes "those with eyes will see, those without, NEVER will".

But you're right. All of these repeated commonalities, which you yourself called "redundant"....is pure coincidence. I guessed all these numbers and the mountain in darkness with the mountain in darkness in the back of the dollar bill and so on. The repeated appearance of the numbers 5, 6, and 13 AND what those numbers stand for IN THEIR RELIGION AND WHAT THEY MEAN TO THEM!!!

All made up. No connection.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 03-03-06 at 09:23 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 09:37 PM   #66
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9E0A BAC8

you AREN'T being attacked

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 09:49 PM   #67
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Who's going crazy? You're the one that's over-reacting and getting all nervous looking, all riled up and so on. I'm just as calm now as I was when I first came in here. None of this is new information to me, so the surprise that you feel has worn off years ago for me.

lol...ive been known about this too, i know mad shit about it trust me and i believe in it, i just feel it cant be stopped so theres no point in continuing to talk about it

plus mad people are ignorant and arent open minded enough to piece together things
Old 03-03-06, 09:55 PM   #68
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
you AREN'T being attacked

A lot of intellegent people have posted information in this thread that you should really READ instead of pecking at thinking that it's going to make it look like you comprehend any of it, because it definitely does NOT.

By your logic, subliminal messages don't exist. Colors that that are flashed in a certain sequence at certain time intervals can't make you puke, fall over, pass out, or have a muscular seizure if what you are saying is true. Which it isn't. Read man. seriously.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 10:01 PM   #69
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
lol...ive been known about this too, i know mad shit about it trust me and i believe in it, i just feel it cant be stopped so theres no point in continuing to talk about it

plus mad people are ignorant and arent open minded enough to piece together things

No doubt about people being ignorant. But the point of discussing it is to equip those who aren't ignorant with the information to not continually fall prey and to open their eyes and see what's going on and BEEN going on for ages. I've had countless discussions with the ignorant, and when it boils down to it, it ALWAYS came down to them flat out saying "I just don't want to know". I can respect not wanting to know, but don't try to discredit the information and embarass your self in the process. It's hard to deny facts.

But "can it be stopped" is a hard question to answer than neither you or I am equipped to answer. In the mean time, I'm not going to stop getting the word out to those that do want to know.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-03-06, 10:08 PM   #70
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Who doesn't know that subliminal messages exist, and can be utilized for practical purposes? There are college courses that teach businesses the psychology of how to "trick" people's minds into believing or wanting certain things. For example, food chains use specific colored neon lighting to make you crave foods at certain times.

Puleez...u betta recognize.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-03-06 at 10:13 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 10:11 PM   #71
Compose

yea, i feel you there...i've tried to tell people about it in school but everyone just looks at me like a crazy conspiracy theorist and dont let me explain myself =/ so i gave up a long time ago
Old 03-03-06, 10:38 PM   #72
Paper View
Motivation=Money

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5BA2 D85A

FUCCCCCKKK hella crazy we need a sticky thread with just subliminal songs i wana watch out for this

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dolla
*tears up* You bastard you unlocked some of my deepest feelings with this OM. But on the real thats real. I was really feeling this OM cuz i can relate to it.

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 03-03-06, 11:14 PM   #73
Paper View
Motivation=Money

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5BA2 D85A

Speaking off numerology.... AREA 51 5+1=6 WTF? What are they keeping there? Aliens are green look like lizards kinda i guess? Satan=Lizard? Coinicidence? FUCKKK

RV assemble were taking over AREA 51, werd!

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dolla
*tears up* You bastard you unlocked some of my deepest feelings with this OM. But on the real thats real. I was really feeling this OM cuz i can relate to it.

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 03-03-06, 11:25 PM   #74
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper View
FUCCCCCKKK hella crazy we need a sticky thread with just subliminal songs i wana watch out for this

ahaha, damn son. your reaction is hillarious, but I can't blame you for being enthused. You finally see the light lol. It's like a slap aint it?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-03-06, 11:43 PM   #75
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

...666 is the mark of Satan, not 6. Oh no, I kept three six year olds in my house. They are all the anti-christ.