RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-06, 02:30 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Hard Questions

IP: 114E 2279

Ever noticed how people run for cover when you ask them questions about their own beliefs that shake the foundation? why's that? Hmm, maybe I just have it wrong and they don't see em. I better ask em here to find out for sure.

Q you called people who don't believe verything they hear "ignorant" when they don't believe what you believe, then defend it to the bitter end (where you pretend not to see it or simply don't come back to the thread) yet your own religion says it's okay to take your life. Why?

Q, you said that "if someone never did it, then they aren't qualified to speak on it". So on your own logic, I have to ask you a a few questions. According to yor logic, you've never died and gone to heaven, so how can you speak on it? You've never raised a child, so how could you speak on that? I can go on and on with questions like this, but by your own logic, how is what you're saying worth considering?

Q, you hold dearly to your Bible as your means for salvation, yet the bible clearly states:
Quote:
Leviticus 20:13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

How do you align your self with something that speaks so vehemently against you because of the way you were born?

Q, you say that one sohuldn't blame god for the "bad" things that happen to them, yet they should credit god only with good things, yet god is well known to burn people alive, send plague, famine, death and war on people, and send his own son to be tortured and murdered. Are death, war, famine, plagues, human sacrifice and murder good things? or do you not hold your "god" accountable for these things he takes credit for as well?

Understand that I'm not attacking you. These are questions I find that you constantly evade or maybe just haven't found the time to answer. I'd like to know your point of view on these issues, since I'm not one to assume, I'd rather ask. As you may already know, I couldn't care less about your sexual prefference one way or another, nor do I feel that one should be persecuted because of it, but I'm wondering why you're aligning your self with those that preach and seek to destroy you because of it. Please clarify. Also, your beliefs on what validates someone as "qualified" or not may have some logic I'm not seeing, and I'd liek to see your side of it. Thanks.

Peace

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 03-24-06 at 02:37 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 02:34 PM   #2
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Like, zoinks Apexx!
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-24-06, 02:36 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

you spend way to much time tryna prove shit to people on RV,but damn you do a fucking good job of it.
Old 03-24-06, 02:39 PM   #4
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 001E 66D2

lol word ^^^ hhaha.. thats y i gave up debating agains this smart ass hard headed wierdo lol

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 02:41 PM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Perfect example of how Apexx sets the rules to his own "game" to ensure he "wins"

The first thing he says is: Notice how people run for cover when you ask them questions about their beliefs.

^^#1...If I refuse to play this lil game of his, he walks off victorious because of the first thing he said with a "See, I told you."

Guess what. I don't care. I state my beliefs in the open for people to see. Unless someone is questioning verifiable facts, then there's no "question" about a "belief." That's why it's called a belief in the first place. In multiple threads on many occasions, I've stated nearly all my core beliefs, time and again. So, sorry if you missed them. I choose not to argue with you on what I believe. I make the rules for myself, not you.

Sorry Apexx, play this game by YOURSELF.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 02:44 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po'etiquette
you spend way to much time tryna prove shit to people on RV,but damn you do a fucking good job of it.

it takes me no time at all to type something that I remember lol. But uhh...thanks, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Like, zoinks Apexx!

Jinkies 9th! I found a clue and I'm hot on the trail of some clown in a mask!

SHIT it was the old pervert that we saw jerking off in the barn!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 02:45 PM   #7
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 001E 66D2

i want to play a game!!!

anyone care fo Counter-Strike 1.6??

word =P

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 02:47 PM   #8
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Jinkies 9th! I found a clue and I'm hot on the trail of some clown in a mask!

SHIT it was the old pervert that we saw jerking off in the barn!!

Oh man, fuck that guy and all his trickery.

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-24-06, 02:50 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Perfect example of how Apexx sets the rules to his own "game" to ensure he "wins"

The first thing he says is: Notice how people run for cover when you ask them questions about their beliefs.

^^#1...If I refuse to play this lil game of his, he walks off victorious because of the first thing he said with a "See, I told you."

Guess what. I don't care. I state my beliefs in the open for people to see. Unless someone is questioning verifiable facts, then there's no "question" about a "belief." That's why it's called a belief in the first place. In multiple threads on many occasions, I've stated nearly all my core beliefs, time and again. So, sorry if you missed them. I choose not to argue with you on what I believe. I make the rules for myself, not you.

Sorry Apexx, play this game by YOURSELF.

Yet you still didnt' answer any of the questions here in ANY thread, so what am I supposed to think? That you want to answer them? That you were logical in your statements?! I don't think I'm being unfair in asking you to clarify your point of view. Unless you answered the questions in threads that were completely different from the thread they were asked in, and I doubt you'd find your self doing something that senseless.

BTW, you can tell I set you up when I said: "Hmm, maybe I just have it wrong and they don't see em. I better ask em here to find out for sure."

Yeah you're right....this is what makes me an asshole.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-24-06, 02:50 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Oh man, fuck that guy and all his trickery.

he woulda gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-24-06, 02:55 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Yet you still didnt' answer any of the questions here in ANY thread, so what am I supposed to think? That you want to answer them? That you were logical in your statements?! I don't think I'm being unfair in asking you to clarify your point of view. Unless you answered the questions in threads that were completely different from the thread they were asked in, and I doubt you'd find your self doing something that senseless.

BTW, you can tell I set you up when I said: "Hmm, maybe I just have it wrong and they don't see em. I better ask em here to find out for sure."

Yeah you're right....this is what makes me an asshole.

First of all, I don't owe you shit. Let's get that fact straight now. Secondly, I've entertained and addressed all of these points at some point or another in the countless threads about life, religion, homosexuality, acceptance, and anything else worth debating. Once again, I'm not playing this game with you. I can give you the most eloquent explanation as to what I believe and/or know, and you can do what you want with it. If me answering these questions is just to fill your curiosity, then you need to just go digging around. I question your motive. If I answer these questions and APEXX isn't satisfied with them, then I find myself right back where I was when I decided to play this lil game in the first place. I choose not to fall into that nonsense.

You don't know everything Apexx. But, even if I answer your questions, it's irrelevant because I DON'T NEED YOUR VALIDATION. I CHOOSE NOT to play your game. If I clarify to my satisfaction, then be done with it. I don't owe you a damn thing.

Period.
Old 03-24-06, 02:57 PM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Isnt it right in gods eye to admit when your wrong. Q play part bro.
Old 03-24-06, 02:58 PM   #13
Sik Wit It

IP: EB37 FE1E

What's the sound of one hand clappin!
Old 03-24-06, 02:58 PM   #14
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po'etiquette
Isnt it right in gods eye to admit when your wrong. Q play part bro.

Wrong about what? Stop trying to provoke and instigate bro. That's immature when it's not necessary. But, seeing as though you've chosen this as an opportunity to get me to buckle on something I know NOTHING about, then you have some explaning to do. I'm not here to stroke your ego.
Old 03-24-06, 03:00 PM   #15
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
What's the sound of one hand clappin!

Your audience.

PS, no Sony.