RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-06, 03:08 PM   #16
Sik Wit It

IP: EB37 FE1E

Sthu...not really.
Old 03-24-06, 03:12 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 114E 2279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
First of all, I don't owe you shit. Let's get that fact straight now. Secondly, I've entertained and addressed all of these points at some point or another in the countless threads about life, religion, homosexuality, acceptance, and anything else worth debating. Once again, I'm not playing this game with you. I can give you the most eloquent explanation as to what I believe and/or know, and you can do what you want with it. If me answering these questions is just to fill your curiosity, then you need to just go digging around. I question your motive. If I answer these questions and APEXX isn't satisfied with them, then I find myself right back where I was when I decided to play this lil game in the first place. I choose not to fall into that nonsense.

You don't know everything Apexx. But, even if I answer your questions, it's irrelevant because I DON'T NEED YOUR VALIDATION. I CHOOSE NOT to play your game. If I clarify to my satisfaction, then be done with it. I don't owe you a damn thing.

Period.

I completely agree. You don't owe me jack shit. I'm not sure why you think I feel you did. I'm not making judgement, that would be an assumption. I don't fill in my own information, I'm trying to verify your point of view on yours, because I don't think that I see it. I ask questions when I don't understand, and right now I really don't understand what you're saying. Where did you answer these questions? <--can you at least answer that?

Some people would suggest that you seem like a contradicting and illogical individual that's borderline fanatical. Personally, I give you way more credit than that, so that's why I asked what your views are. Me asking you this isn't an attack, I'm trying to be clear on exactly what it is you're saying and what your meaning is.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 03:17 PM   #18
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I completely agree. You don't owe me jack shit. I'm not sure why you think I feel you did. I'm not making judgement, that would be an assumption. I don't fill in my own information, I'm trying to verify your point of view on yours, because I don't think that I see it. I ask questions when I don't understand, and right now I really don't understand what you're saying. Where did you answer these questions? <--can you at least answer that?

Some people would suggest that you seem like a contradicting and illogical individual that's borderline fanatical. Personally, I give you way more credit than that, so that's why I asked what your views are. Me asking you this isn't an attack, I'm trying to be clear on exactly what it is you're saying and what your meaning is.

How people see me is irrelevant and inconsequential when it comes to my beliefs. Anything worth standing for will come with the risk of being called/viewed as crazy or fanatical. I do believe that Jesus was considered a heretic in his day. So, compared to him, I don't even qualify. I won't address what "people" think. It only matters what I think about myself and what God has to say. Because, at the end of the day, those "people" don't pay my bills, put food in my belly, or have anything to do with what I hold as "truth".

As for answering those questions, I have answered them countless times. I took you making a thread clearly aimed at me as an attack because of the fact that I've answered them before. I don't plan on answering them here...nah...not when you're singling me out...That's settin me up to play a game I choose not to play...sorry

Again, I don't owe you anything.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 03:27 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
How people see me is irrelevant and inconsequential when it comes to my beliefs. Anything worth standing for will come with the risk of being called/viewed as crazy or fanatical. I do believe that Jesus was considered a heretic in his day. So, compared to him, I don't even qualify. I won't address what "people" think. It only matters what I think about myself and what God has to say. Because, at the end of the day, those "people" don't pay my bills, put food in my belly, or have anything to do with what I hold as "truth".

As for answering those questions, I have answered them countless times. I took you making a thread clearly aimed at me as an attack because of the fact that I've answered them before. I don't plan on answering them here...nah...not when you're singling me out...That's settin me up to play a game I choose not to play...sorry

Again, I don't owe you anything.

How people see you is irrelevant and inconsequential when it comes to your beliefs? I agree, which is why I asked what your beliefs are in response to these questions.

If you've answered these questions as many times as you say you have, why is it that I nor anyone else can find no answers in the threads? Maybe all of us are simply overlooking it. Can you point me to some of your responses pertaining to these questions specifically?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 03:31 PM   #20
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
How people see you is irrelevant and inconsequential when it comes to your beliefs? I agree, which is why I asked what your beliefs are in response to these questions.

If you've answered these questions as many times as you say you have, why is it that I nor anyone else can find no answers in the threads? Maybe all of us are simply overlooking it. Can you point me to some of your responses pertaining to these questions specifically?

Maybe later...I'm famished.

Old 03-24-06, 03:47 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Maybe later...I'm famished.

If yo're so famished, why are you posting in other threads other than this one? why do I get the feeling that you're avoiding the issue?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-25-06, 02:16 AM   #22
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Because he knows he'll get swept all over the site due to his dangerous level of bullshit. .
Old 03-25-06, 02:42 AM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: 48AD BE9B

^^lol, sounds about right.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-25-06, 03:14 AM   #24
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 18AB 6B1C

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Your audience.

Lmao
Old 03-25-06, 05:21 AM   #25
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Q, you hold dearly to your Bible as your means for salvation, yet the bible clearly states:

Quote:
Leviticus 20:13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

How do you align your self with something that speaks so vehemently against you because of the way you were born?

I often wonder this myself.... But whenever you ask him something that puts him in an awkward situation he just gets all bitchy and uppity about it thinking its a big challenge of his intelligence.

Dude gives gay people a bad name.
Old 03-25-06, 12:46 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I often wonder this myself.... But whenever you ask him something that puts him in an awkward situation he just gets all bitchy and uppity about it thinking its a big challenge of his intelligence.

Yup. That's pride for you.

Quote:
Dude gives gay people a bad name.

Nah, just himself.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-27-06, 04:08 AM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

BTW, I'm upping this since I'd like to see these phantom "answers" that are stated to be available already, yet most of these questions were never asked till this point.

Anyone on this board ever see "Tha Q" answer any of these?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-27-06, 04:12 AM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
BTW, I'm upping this since I'd like to see these phantom "answers" that are stated to be available already, yet most of these questions were never asked till this point.

Anyone on this board ever see "Tha Q" answer any of these?

Wow...you're extremely interested in what I think/believe. I don't see why. You seem mature enough to know that people badmouthing me doesn't mean anything or dictate what I believe. So, all the replies in this thread are irrelevant. I would hope that small minded people wouldn't steer you in a direction that I'm no where near. Furthermore, I don't make myself look bad. I love all this hate. I have views and opinions like anyone else. To me, you all make yourselves look bad by being bigots and homophobes, then using MY BELIEFS as an excuse to hate. I am so tired of this bullshit it isn't funny.
Old 03-27-06, 04:18 AM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Wow...you're extremely interested in what I think/believe. I don't see why. You seem mature enough to know that people badmouthing me doesn't mean anything or dictate what I believe. So, all the replies in this thread are irrelevant. I would hope that small minded people wouldn't steer you in a direction that I'm no where near. Furthermore, I don't make myself look bad. I love all this hate. I have views and opinions like anyone else. To me, you all make yourselves look bad by being bigots and homophobes, then using MY BELIEFS as an excuse to hate. I am so tired of this bullshit it isn't funny.

so does that mean you have no answers? because I've seen more chin music than results. You can't even answer where it is that you claim to answer these questions that haven't been posted here on this board.

Talk all you like, point fingers, and make judgements and assumptions. My thoughts aren't dilluted by irrelevant yap, no matter how hard you try to change the subject.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-27-06, 04:24 AM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Maybe you can also answer why it is that you've started hiding your name on the board shortly after this thread was up.

I'll play dumb and pretend that I don't know you're on, when 4 people are currently in LL, Me, Ysdat and Oreo are visable, yet you're posting, and no 4th name is shown.

I wonder who it could be...hhhmmm......

Wow, now that I think about it, the old saying was actually wrong. You cant run OR hide.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.