RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-06, 09:39 AM   #16
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: A367 9055

lol i guess ya beffing again? lol

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 09:45 AM   #17
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Why didn't you just post this in Apexx's thread?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-27-06, 09:56 AM   #18
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 133C 7AC8

damn... can you say Freepost

Sup Q

and yeah i agree with alota shit you said but some i dont... we'll just leave it at that
Old 03-27-06, 10:06 AM   #19
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 50F6 E85C

a lot of good scripture up in here.....

Preach brotha preach

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 10:13 AM   #20
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHh

Oh man... I aint gonna read all that shit... I jus found it funny that instead of just giving a straight answer in the other thread you typed up a 10 page essay trying to justify why you follow a religion that condemns your sexual preference. I'm not gonna argue whether your right or wrong... Cause in this situation there is no right or wrong.. Religion is speculation..

You can go off quoting all the bible passages and whatever else you feel like quoting..

But the fact still remains.. The subject matter your arguing over is all based on old (and most of the time, antiquated) human philosphys... Theres so much that you blindly read and take as fact that has absolutly no base. Did you know that when the bible was written, they thought the earth was at the center of the universe, hell existed under the ground and heaven was just above the clouds? I mean seriously... Wake up man.. Humanitys currant views of existance have come a long way since the stuff you preach on was concieved. The tower of babel? They literally didnt have the technology to built a tower up to space back then.. That shit was doomed before it even started... Even if they succeeded, they would have only frozen and died or been sucked out into the vast vaccume of space...

And thats a prime example of how human belief's can be compleatly misguided when there is no tested facts to support them.

Get a grip..
Take the world for what it is. Follow god. Read the bible for its great philosophys on life. But dont stoop so low as to take everything it says as a rule of thumb..

Nobodys gonna send you to hell cause your gay... Thats like saying retarded people go to hell.. Being gay is a birth defect where males become attracted to male pheromones instead of female pheromones. Its perfectly normal..

And this is the 21st century.. Its not even really frowned upon anymore... Except by dudes that really dont wanna know about it......

This is why I think organised religion is such a crock of shit.. But ofcourse.. You dont wanna hear that........

Last edited by Nostradamus : 03-27-06 at 10:17 AM.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 10:26 AM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
a lot of good scripture up in here.....

Preach brotha preach

no doubt bruh

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 10:31 AM   #22
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHh

Oh man... I aint gonna read all that shit... I jus found it funny that instead of just giving a straight answer in the other thread you typed up a 10 page essay trying to justify why you follow a religion that condemns your sexual preference. I'm not gonna argue whether your right or wrong... Cause in this situation there is no right or wrong.. Religion is speculation..

You can go off quoting all the bible passages and whatever else you feel like quoting..

But the fact still remains.. The subject matter your arguing over is all based on old (and most of the time, antiquated) human philosphys... Theres so much that you blindly read and take as fact that has absolutly no base. Did you know that when the bible was written, they thought the earth was at the center of the universe, hell existed under the ground and heaven was just above the clouds? I mean seriously... Wake up man.. Humanitys currant views of existance have come a long way since the stuff you preach on was concieved. The tower of babel? They literally didnt have the technology to built a tower up to space back then.. That shit was doomed before it even started... Even if they succeeded, they would have only frozen and died or been sucked out into the vast vaccume of space...

And thats a prime example of how human belief's can be compleatly misguided when there is no tested facts to support them.

Get a grip..
Take the world for what it is. Follow god. Read the bible for its great philosophys on life. But dont stoop so low as to take everything it says as a rule of thumb..

Nobodys gonna send you to hell cause your gay... Thats like saying retarded people go to hell.. Being gay is a birth defect where males become attracted to male pheromones instead of female pheromones. Its perfectly normal..

And this is the 21st century.. Its not even really frowned upon anymore... Except by dudes that really dont wanna know about it......

This is why I think organised religion is such a crock of shit.. But ofcourse.. You dont wanna hear that........

I was going to ignore your response and let you say what you had to say. BUt, I'll respond anyway.

You're comparing being "gay" to being "retarded"?...Okay...sure...I won't comment on that because I think it's ridiculous.

What I will comment on is your inability to see that the bible is encompassing when it comes to SIN.

You obviously didn't read what I said because then you'd understand my position. I don't see how you can even comment when you didn't read all of it.

I will address one thing though.

Let's say I was a HETEROsexual male who committed fornication. The bible CLEARLY, CLEARLY condemns fornication. Based on your argument, that str8/fornicating man can't believe in the bible because it condemns his behavior.

ehh ehh...That's the basis of the New Testament and the belief in the power of God's salvation. If you don't believe that, don't. The scripture outlines God's plan of salvation through Jesus. I have accepted Jesus as my savior. Making him "Lord" of my life is a process that every believer takes when they accept the burden of their "cross".

SATAN, get behind me.

WHy don't you accept the fact that you don't agree with the bible, you don't agree with my beliefs, and move on. Why continue to spread hatred when, now, it's becoming intolerable?

Nostradamus is not god. Like I told Apexx, I don't owe you anything.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-27-06 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-27-06, 10:44 AM   #23
Tha Q.
OYD

OH...and another thing

"Blindly accepting what I believe"...?

How am I blindly accepting what I believe?...I've read it. I've studied it. I've looked into it and compared it with other accounts found in other religions. Then, I accept it as God's word based on that preponderance. The bible says in 2 Timothy that all scripture is given by inspiration of God. So, if you don't believe that, then you can't believe anything else in there. With that said, why not shut the book and be done with it?

Nos...you seem real bitter about God and/or the bible. DId you used to believe?...If so, why did you stop?

God hasn't gone anywhere bro. Where are you?
Old 03-27-06, 10:54 AM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

ONNNNNNNNNNNE MORE THING

You call being gay a "defect"
hmm
An imperfection that causes inadequacy or failure; a shortcoming

^^^^Definition of defect

Then, you claim that there's nothing "wrong" with it, that it's "normal"

Hmm...Isn't that contradictory? By definition, something is wrong with a defect.

I don't see what's different from what you're saying Nos, and how Hitler viewed the Jews, or a grand wizard of the KKK viewed blacks.

AND ANOTHER THING...

I don't have to justify anything to Apexx...I answered his question and went beyond it. Was not that the question?...And, if it was a rhetorical question, why badger me because I didn't answer it. Now that I answer it, you LAUGH at my reply and say, "HAHA @ u tryna justify blah blah"

^^That's your belief, not mine.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-27-06 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-27-06, 10:58 AM   #25
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

I didn't bother reading all this...did you finally say whether or not you have actually met god?

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-27-06, 11:00 AM   #26
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
I didn't bother reading all this...did you finally say whether or not you have actually met god?

okay Apexx supporter

I give up.

Read all of it, then come back and ask me that question.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-27-06 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-27-06, 11:13 AM   #27
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

Apexx supporter? Shit, I'm merely a neutral party who just so happened to read one of your arguements. Also, I'm the same neutral party who didn't have enough time to read this, so I asked a question that would've saved me like 15 minutes trying to look for it.

Thanks a lot.

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-27-06, 11:15 AM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Apexx supporter? Shit, I'm merely a neutral party who just so happened to read one of your arguements. Also, I'm the same neutral party who didn't have enough time to read this, so I asked a question that would've saved me like 15 minutes trying to look for it.

Thanks a lot.

O well...that ain't my problem...I only typed all of this cuz Apexx claimed he didn't know my views and was soooo curious as to my beliefs.

I'm makin a song bout all this bologna.
Old 03-27-06, 11:38 AM   #30
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 423A 65FD

if anyone besides MAYBE apexx reads that fuckin book that Q just posted...

u need to get a damn life
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote