RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-06, 11:42 AM   #31
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: A367 9055

lol did apexx reply yet?

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 11:44 AM   #32
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
but tha Q u are being completly contradictory yourself 1 time your sayin being gay is only 1 sin in the bible n there is many others

so u are justifying your sin

but then your sayin all this everything EVERYTHING in the bible comes from gods inspiration n your completly sinnning under gods eyez

according to the thing u hold so dear to heart and u beleive your ass is goin to hell, but that dont mean i aint according to the bible

NO...I am not justifying sin...I'm simplying refuting their ridiculous claim that I don't have a right to praise God because I sin in this way. My point is, EVERYONE is a sinner and can be saved. They've chosen to focus on homosexuality because of their own bigotry.

And, even your response shows your own insecurities and problems with homosexuality. Do not tell me what I believe in. I know that Jesus died for me. You are a sinner. I am a sinner. We all do. And, had you read ALL of what I stated, you'd clearly see that.

This is getting on my nerves...This is simply an opportunity for people to vent their hatred for homosexuals and homosexuality...that's all this is.

I clearly can't convince you people to see my point of view. So, it's pointless to argue it. If I wasn't gay, I'd still be sinning in some way. based on you all, NO ONE can be a Christian. That = ridiculous.

But, what you're really saying is being gay is the WORST sin in existence. That = BOGUS...

God has blessed me mightily. I don't care if you don't believe that.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-27-06 at 11:48 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 11:53 AM   #35
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
corrrect every1 is a sinner and i and every1 else is focusing on homosexualtity because we ont know u but this is the only thing we know about u that is sinning under gods eyez its not because we are homophobic well i sure as hell ament

i hav no problem wit homosexuals or homosexuality dont get it twisted dam i mean i hav a gay friend n shit dont bother me at all dont tell me me wat i do and do not hav insecurities about

Hol up...This is B.S. bro.

Bull...flat out

They are focusing on my homosexuality to judge me. I don't go around here condemning you all for fornicating. I don't go around here saying, "GOD HATES DRINKING"...I don't go around here pointing out that 1/2 of you are liars, full of pride, and are just bad people. Why? I'm no one to say it. Dissing me and hiding behind the veil of "discussion" or "intellectualism" is awful, period.

It is bigotry bro. Don't insult my intelligence. Look at the various responses to me in this thread and in general regarding sexuality and tell me that people's opinions aren't negatively influenced...That's laughable.

Come on...don't do it.

There's no justification of anything here...I'm just telling you, NOS, Apexx, and whoever else wants to question my faith that God has blessed me, PERIOD.

This is the very reason people stay IN THE CLOSET and live life miserable because narrow minded people can't accept them or the truth of the situation.
Old 03-27-06, 11:56 AM   #36
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
i know u wud be sinning in sum way but i dont know wat u are doing to sin i dont know u but i do know u are a chrisitan and is gay so that oviously brings up huge discussions about u and your belief

and no i dont beleive its the worst sin in existance i tohught all sins are equal under gods eyez

Nah bro...THat's not what you're insinuating...My struggle is my struggle...Let me go around and ask everyone what their VICES are, and then come back to judge me. I think you all should be ashamed of yourselves...I'm an easy target because I'm open about it. That doesn't justify what you all are doing...You're sitting back, SINNING YOURSELVES, then telling me what God has done for me?

Heck no...You don't know what God has done for me. YOu don't know me. YOu don't know anything about me.

This subject is so sickening it's played out. The fact is, you all are trying to force me to drop my faith because of my struggles.

SATAN IS A LIAR.

God has brought me too far. I will never renounce my faith in Jesus because some narrow minded people can't overcome their own ignorances and biases.

NO

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-27-06 at 12:07 PM.
Old 03-27-06, 12:18 PM   #38
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
ok for your first reply ye i aint even gonna speak for any1 else i dont know if appex n nos are homophobic or not n i will never really know but 1 thing for sure is that i am defiantly not homophobic or hav any problems wit homosexuality

and no i dont see u as an easy target the reason y i respond so much on your gay/religon threads so much is simply because i am genuinely interested in your perspective and your view on it and appex's hard question thing i was genuinly interested in your answers for it cause a few of those questions i hav wondered your view on it and the way u see it, it has nutihng to do wit narrowmindness oor wateva i just like discussion serious issues and u usually start a thread about it inwhich u know you are gonna get sum hard question responses so i jus wanna see your view on it

Sorry if I'm being pessimistic. But, that sounds like bull crap. When I make a thread, I speak in general terms. I am not targeting anyone on this site. If people become convicted or feel guilty, that's on them. But, I've noticed that people use their insecurities as a license to attack me on something they know NOTHING about. If Nos chooses to not be a Christian, good for him. But, misrepresenting the bible to perpetuate your infidelity is unacceptable. Nos is free to follow any religion he chooses. My qualm with him is that he takes what's in the bible, SPITS ON IT, then judges me because I choose to believe it. ehh ehhh

Apexx was not geniune in that "hard questions" thread. I don't find those questions to be hard at all. Those are not things I struggle with. I answered all of those questions on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION. Even here, the first thing NOs did was to laugh, then say, "HAHA@ u justifying your beliefs."

WTH man...1st, I'm avoiding the issue by not answering it. Then, I'm justifying myself by answering it?

What do you all want? Blood?...I'm not giving it to you...These people are struggling with their own ignorances and biases. I have nothing to do with that. It's just real convenient to turn into a raging homophobe/bigot on the internet because they can get away with it without looking like a complete asshole/idiot.

It ain't right...NO.

Furthermore, before I even answered Apexx I made it quite clear that I owed him NOTHING, and still don't. Get that fact straight. He, like you, claimed tlo have been "curious" about my beliefs?

Sure...I'll tell you my belief...But, those are my beliefs...There's nothing to say about them...Beliefs are beliefs...CASE CLOSED...

DOn't tell me what I'm trying to do...I'm not doing anything but answering questions that I've answered over, and over, and over, and over, and over

over
over
over
over
over
and over again.

I am a child of GOD and Apexx, nor NOS can change that.PERIOD.
Old 03-27-06, 12:23 PM   #39
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7752 0C93

omfg stfu....jesus

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 12:28 PM   #40
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
omfg stfu....jesus

I feel the same way...can we get on with it please

Old 03-27-06, 12:29 PM   #41
Tha Q.
OYD

OH...and ONE MORE THING

During his day, they called Jesus a hypocrite, a heretic, and even SATAN himself.

So, being called "sinner" by other "sinners" is far from hurting me. I just find it funny that people focus on what they perceive as a weakness when, in fact, it's just annoying.

I got heart. Remember, I was singled out here. If Apexx wanted clarification, he could have Pm'ed me instead of making a public thread, then publicly badmouthing me when I chose to ignore him.

Old 03-27-06, 12:39 PM   #42
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I was going to ignore your response and let you say what you had to say. BUt, I'll respond anyway.

You're comparing being "gay" to being "retarded"?...Okay...sure...I won't comment on that because I think it's ridiculous.

What I will comment on is your inability to see that the bible is encompassing when it comes to SIN.

You obviously didn't read what I said because then you'd understand my position. I don't see how you can even comment when you didn't read all of it.

I will address one thing though.

Let's say I was a HETEROsexual male who committed fornication. The bible CLEARLY, CLEARLY condemns fornication. Based on your argument, that str8/fornicating man can't believe in the bible because it condemns his behavior.

ehh ehh...That's the basis of the New Testament and the belief in the power of God's salvation. If you don't believe that, don't. The scripture outlines God's plan of salvation through Jesus. I have accepted Jesus as my savior. Making him "Lord" of my life is a process that every believer takes when they accept the burden of their "cross".

SATAN, get behind me.

WHy don't you accept the fact that you don't agree with the bible, you don't agree with my beliefs, and move on. Why continue to spread hatred when, now, it's becoming intolerable?

Nostradamus is not god. Like I told Apexx, I don't owe you anything.

Again..

Your trying to argue against me by referencing to what the bible says.. If you actually read my post.. You'd know that was a dumb move...

The point Apexx was making in the other thread was not "is there a loophole" that makes it ok to be gay in your religion..

The point he was making was why the fuck are you part of a religion that has a view point that people who are gay are evil and will go to hell?

I mean what.........Do you really ask for forgiveness every time you get fucked in the ass? And if so.. Then you obviously are bowing to what I would think most gay people would see as obserd and compleatly antiquated ideas about people of your sexual preference.

And what the fuck is sin other than something your religion teaches you.. A method of creating laws outside the bounds of earthly authoritys... PLEASE dont try and say I am wrong because blah blah blah the bible says this the bible says that about sin...

I dont want to hear it.

You are a blind fool Q.. You just dont realise it.
Old 03-27-06, 12:45 PM   #43
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7752 0C93

why r u fuckholes still arguing?
everyone thinks theyre the only correct person on this shit...how is hurting u wut sum1 else says?
Q if sum1 calls u a sissy ass faggot how is it hurting u if u sum hard ass nigga that happens to be attracted to men?
everybody stop bitchin about other ppl's opinions its childish and stupid as fuck n im sick of all these wack ass threads being made to "justify" ppls beleifs...everybody just shut the fuck up

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 12:47 PM   #44
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Again..

Your trying to argue against me by referencing to what the bible says.. If you actually read my post.. You'd know that was a dumb move...

The point Apexx was making in the other thread was not "is there a loophole" that makes it ok to be gay in your religion..

The point he was making was why the fuck are you part of a religion that has a view point that people who are gay are evil and will go to hell?

I mean what.........Do you really ask for forgiveness every time you get fucked in the ass? And if so.. Then you obviously are bowing to what I would think most gay people would see as obserd and compleatly antiquated ideas about people of your sexual preference.

And what the fuck is sin other than something your religion teaches you.. A method of creating laws outside the bounds of earthly authoritys... PLEASE dont try and say I am wrong because blah blah blah the bible says this the bible says that about sin...

I dont want to hear it.

You are a blind fool Q.. You just dont realise it.

No, the fool is someone who says there is no God and rejects truth. Fucked in the ass?...

Nos...tell me, when was the last time I had sex? Then, tell me what I did...You don't know so stop making blind and presumptuous statements. I clearly stated that if you don't believe the bible, then this discussion is futile.

Again, if I wasn't gay, I'd still be a sinner. So, I ask you. If I was a drunkard or a fornicator, would I be less of a Christian?

Apexx has no point because I clearly debunked what his assertion was. The bible debunks his assertion....EVERY MAN IS A SINNER.

Therefore, I have just as much right to believe in God as anyone else...Asking me how I could be a christian and deal with what I deal with is the same as asking a fornicator how he could crave multiple women and still believe in the bible.

Old 03-27-06, 12:50 PM   #45
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
why r u fuckholes still arguing?
everyone thinks theyre the only correct person on this shit...how is hurting u wut sum1 else says?
Q if sum1 calls u a sissy ass faggot how is it hurting u if u sum hard ass nigga that happens to be attracted to men?
everybody stop bitchin about other ppl's opinions its childish and stupid as fuck n im sick of all these wack ass threads being made to "justify" ppls beleifs...everybody just shut the fuck up

I agree wholeheartedly. It doesn't hurt me. But, I was accused of "avoiding" questions I had already answered time and again. Then, I was being bad-mouthed for not answering them. Anyway, I'm done with it. My beliefs are my beliefs. I'm done with it.