RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-06, 01:18 PM   #61
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

And, how did I make a cunt out of myself, cuz I don't accept your LIES as MY truth?

get outta here

Go spread your atheism on someone else...I ain't buyin it.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 01:22 PM   #62
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7752 0C93

omfg u jus said u wouldnt reply...if u do ur a liar so yea stfu...k thx pc n love erybody...pc n love....fuckin kids

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 01:24 PM   #63
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
omfg u jus said u wouldnt reply...if u do ur a liar so yea stfu...k thx pc n love erybody...pc n love....fuckin kids

sorry...it ain't my fault Nos is drunk and can't think straight.

So, all these "debates" he isn't thinking straight.

That's apparent. He thinks he's God and Apexx is Christ.

I rebuke both of them.
Old 03-27-06, 01:31 PM   #64
Tha Q.
OYD

So smart, they keep askin me the same question over and over, as if the answer is going to change.

talk about dumb
Old 03-27-06, 01:53 PM   #67
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
stop goin on about these 2 dam u obsessed over them i said ye i agree i dont know if nos n apex are homophobic or not n u made a huge ass answer referrin to the 2 of themthe whole time i dont giv a fuck about them

True...But, it annoys me that two bigots can hide behind intellectualism and people are buying it. Once again, even people in the KKK wear suits and have jobs.

They're nothing more than well groomed A-holes.

Old 03-27-06, 01:55 PM   #68
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
and the hard questions thread i dont think uu hav answered all these many times i think there is 4 questions there for u n i honestly hav never seen i answer the first 2 in any way or form u just always danced around the issue

OKay...Let me indulge you and prove to you that I've answered those questions over and again.

Now, I'm not sure if you can prove the timeline, but that's not important. The point is, I've answered them before.

Stay tuned.
Old 03-27-06, 02:00 PM   #69
Tha Q.
OYD

Q, you hold dearly to your Bible as your means for salvation, yet the bible clearly states:

Quote:
Leviticus 20:13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

How do you align your self with something that speaks so vehemently against you because of the way you were born?

I answered this in my thread about "blaming God for problems" after LK asked the same thing.

Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
....ok i get ur point ,but...that example with the babies u used was not a good example
....u r sayin babies that are born with defects are the mother's diets' fault?
or she must have been drinkin or doin drugs?
u r wrong there are things that happen to babies without any of that....n even doctors cant explain it so i think that was a pretty ignorant generalization...
.............let me ask u a question?

do u believe god made u homosexual?
n why...goin with this theme,
if he frowns upon that,clearly he does in the bible...
n u r so involved in god n church,why havent u become heterosexual?
.....one could reason that it is "temptation from the devil"
speaking from a christians point of view i guess,not my own...
....what is ur take on that?

Sexuality in terms of physical attraction is controlled mostly by hormones. Those hormones are controlled by your pituitary gland. The last time I checked, people didn't have control over their pituitary glands. So, being attracted to someone, whether the same or opposite sex, is mostly out of our control. What we can control is when these urges come, how we respond to them. I am no more "hetersexual" than you are "homosexual." Technically, I can force myself to try to be attracted to females, even when my nature is pulling me in opposite directions. But, that wouldn't be genuine or fair to the female. I know so many closet homosexuals who get married, pretend to be "str8", and ruin females' lives. I've seen it numerous times. The bible clearly condemns gay sex. The bible also condemns fornication. it condemns adultery. It condemns beastiality. There are lots of things the bible condemns. So, I won't focus on one. Now, looking at your motive to bring up homosexuality is interesting because I don't consider having to deal with it "suffering" or a "bad thing". There's a difference between temptation and action. I am no more a sinner than a man who womanizes and fornicates habitually. Sin is sin. The truth of the matter is, I believe sexuality is a spectrum. I am not 100% "gay" because I do have thoughts of certain women and even having a kid one day. But, I would never put myself or a woman in a bad position just to prove to society that I'm "normal."

Plus, I didn't say ALL BABY DEFECTS were the result of a woman's poor decisions. I said that in that case, I know examples of people feeling that way. They didn't exercise precaution when they were pregnant.

PS...ONE MORE THING...I would Absolutely take a vow of celibacy before I'd force myself to do something just to "fit in"...If I'm attracted to a woman, I'd do it because I WANTED TO, not because society says so. However, if I never develop the ability to be 100% attracted to a female I'm with, I'd be celibate, easily too. That may seem crazy to you, but my life is my life. I don't have to life it according to your terms. Marriage and kids are wonderful for whom they are for. If it turns out that I don't get to experience that, I'll be fine with it. You play the hand life deals you.

Here's my answer to Apexx's question about why I call "people" ignorant. This was after you asked me about it.

Quote:
EXACTLY BUT DONT CALL ME OR ANY1 ELSE IGNORANT FOR NOT HAVING THE SAME VIEWS AS U

I only called you ignorant when you resorted to bullshit. State your views and move the hell on. I just wanted it known that I wasn't making this up. It's documented in scripture.

nuff said
Old 03-27-06, 02:12 PM   #70
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

Moved to The Cerebral Approach at Tha Q's request.
Old 03-27-06, 02:18 PM   #72
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
i was actually referring to these 2 questions

yet your own religion says it's okay to take your life. Why?

you said that "if someone never did it, then they aren't qualified to speak on it". So on your own logic, I have to ask you a a few questions. According to yor logic, you've never died and gone to heaven, so how can you speak on it? You've never raised a child, so how could you speak on that? I can go on and on with questions like this, but by your own logic, how is what you're saying worth considering?

My religion does not say it's okay to take my own life. I don't know where that statement came from. And, as for the other parts, I said that in the context of ONE THING, but Apexx wanted to make a big deal about it because I hurt his feelings. LK was talking about people watching the Discovery Channel and becoming experts all of a sudden. I then made the statement that I did find it annoying that people were talking about scientific principles when they weren't formally educated on it, thereby giving misinformation much of the time. I never meant that in the context of, "You can't say anything unless you've been there," even though there is some truth to that. If I've never been on drugs, I'm not the best person to tell someone what detox is like, even though I could give them the symptoms from reading about it. Feel me?
Old 03-27-06, 02:38 PM   #74
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
gotcha........./

bless your soul

really?

lol

finally...

Tell Nos to follow suit with his New Age foolishness.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-27-06 at 03:05 PM.