RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-06, 06:01 PM   #31
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 317F 66B6

Its a metaphor. Of course the "cross" that Jesus was hung on is made out of wood. Wood - > Tree.......see the connection. "Hung on the cross", "Hung on a tree"....same thing. Just a use of metaphor.
Old 03-29-06, 06:11 PM   #32
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
Its a metaphor. Of course the "cross" that Jesus was hung on is made out of wood. Wood - > Tree.......see the connection. "Hung on the cross", "Hung on a tree"....same thing. Just a use of metaphor.

Apparently, bible bashing pagans don't use metaphors.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 07:09 PM   #33
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

God damnit, here we go again.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-29-06, 07:44 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce

^^this point was dispelled in the last two posts on the prior page. What you're talking about is not a tree simply because it was made from one, in no more a way that Bat is a tree or a Guillotine is a tree, nor the wooden structure of an electric chair is a tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Apparently, bible bashing pagans don't use metaphors.

You continually fail to show any logic in what you're saying - especially when your account of things is contradicting with the bible - your supposed "source". You just keep agreeing with anyone who chimes in in short sight, though still avoid the topic and prove absolutely nothing in the process.

BTW, stop trying to paint me as a Pagan simply because you're making an ass of your self. I'm far from a Pagan. But that's pretty ironic, coming from someone who says "Jesus is a curse on humanity"

But entertain me with more of your stories and tell me again how Jesus died and became a curse on humanity again. LMAO

Oh wait, I pinned you down on your own bullshit agian. That means you're about to do what you always do about this time.

Clutch your pearls, and RUUNN!!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 08:06 PM   #35
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Q....For a Christians Im ashamed of you. Dont you know better than to throw pearls before a swine. But yeah I agree with Q. Apexx no beef but, your greatly twisting the words of a bible nit picking at everyword. And the bible(proverbs) has answers to "life's" questions. Not those made by man. Asking that mathmatical question to be answerd by the bible is like asking for mathmatical solutions in a english book. But i shall leave this thread for ten minutes and be back to check reponses.

There is ignorance afoot here

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 08:12 PM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Q....For a Christians Im ashamed of you. Dont you know better than to throw pearls before a swine. But yeah I agree with Q. Apexx no beef but, your greatly twisting the words of a bible nit picking at everyword. And the bible(proverbs) has answers to "life's" questions. Not those made by man. Asking that mathmatical question to be answerd by the bible is like asking for mathmatical solutions in a english book. But i shall leave this thread for ten minutes and be back to check reponses.

There is ignorance afoot here

How am I "nit picking" by looking for meaning? By not accepting everything I read on face value and asking questions, I'm nit picking? Cmon man, you gotta be jokin. Prove me wrong, then you'll make sense. Don't try to judge who I am.

I'll be damned if I'll take judgements from a dude who says he lives in "Niggaville".

You're right. Ignorance IS afoot.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 08:16 PM   #37
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Don't quote me either plz. Cuz yes i am a christian. And a beleiver and know alil bit of the bible. I dont study it yet i take heed of its lessons. I know that you can't give a homeless bum top secret military plans and formulas and expect them to understand and cope with a the information. Just like you cant give a non-beleiver who is not intune with christanity and the bible, biblical verses and expect them to cope with it and understand. You shouldn't just take one peice of the bible and exploid it trying to get answers then deny the answers you get. I guareentee you you will not come close to understanding anything in the bible by not reading all of it. You got to read and study it to understand and comprehend the information it holds. Doing that is like taking a peice of reciepe and using only that peice and expecting to get the whole thing in its glory. Which will not happen.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 08:19 PM   #38
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Yeah i put that down like when i first joined this site. And have not went back to change it. So plz dont try to use something i jotted down from a song i liked way back when to prove my ignorance.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-29-06, 08:31 PM   #39
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Don't quote me either plz. Cuz yes i am a christian. And a beleiver and know alil bit of the bible. I dont study it yet i take heed of its lessons. I know that you can't give a homeless bum top secret military plans and formulas and expect them to understand and cope with a the information. Just like you cant give a non-beleiver who is not intune with christanity and the bible, biblical verses and expect them to cope with it and understand. You shouldn't just take one peice of the bible and exploid it trying to get answers then deny the answers you get. I guareentee you you will not come close to understanding anything in the bible by not reading all of it. You got to read and study it to understand and comprehend the information it holds. Doing that is like taking a peice of reciepe and using only that peice and expecting to get the whole thing in its glory. Which will not happen.

What answers? all I heard was people doing the same thing they always do and say that when the bible contradicts it self, the statement isn't literal. That's the norm.

BTW, you DO know that I already read the entire Bible cover to cover when I was catholic right?

Don't get it fucked up son. I been where you're at.

Quote:
Yeah i put that down like when i first joined this site. And have not went back to change it. So plz dont try to use something i jotted down from a song i liked way back when to prove my ignorance.

Why not? You said it and didn't do a thing about it, either then OR now. Then you want to call me ignorant. But ok ok..I'll be nice. I could point out the same thing in your sig or the fact that your name intentionally sounds like a champagne glorified in rap videos. Yeah...you're real deep...

Like I said man, don't go pointing fingers. Prove anything I'm saying wrong, then we'll be getting somewhere. Making assumptions about who you think I am is a bad idea.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-29-06, 08:44 PM   #40
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Ok First Name Chris....Last name Styles. Christopher Damion Micheal Styles. I dont see whats the problem of me putting my actual name on here and just Shortening the first name and droppin the S for a Z. And just because you read something dosent mean you fully taken in the information. like today. I read chapter 8.1 to 8.7 in my Honors Cal book. And im still lost on the subject.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-29-06, 08:47 PM   #41
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

ANd I just said Ignorance is afoot. I never pointed out that directly saying that you were ignorant. I said that because im watching my little cousins and their just acting how little cousin are suppose to act. Ignorant. Anyways if my location really does bother you that much. I'll change it. Here give me a min.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-29-06, 08:55 PM   #42
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Also if your so indept in the bible. The rigth quick answer me these two questions.

1. How man wise men was there.

2. What was the fruit that adam and eve was forbidden to eat

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-29-06, 08:56 PM   #43
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1D55 F055

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
so if I smack you in the mouth with a wooden bat, that's the same as me smacking you in the mouth with a tree??
DUH!!

Use your head man.

uh yea, thats likeme saying im gonna go and smoke some tree, and you be like what kind of tree? oak? cmon now, stop thinkin sooo hard when the answer is right there in you face, or try emailing a minister, see if they can give you an answer
Old 03-29-06, 09:27 PM   #44
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Ok First Name Chris....Last name Styles. Christopher Damion Micheal Styles. I dont see whats the problem of me putting my actual name on here and just Shortening the first name and droppin the S for a Z. And just because you read something dosent mean you fully taken in the information. like today. I read chapter 8.1 to 8.7 in my Honors Cal book. And im still lost on the subject.

but you asking questions about math isn't nit picking? me doing the same with the bible is?

That's called a "double Standard" my friend. Try agian.

Quote:
ANd I just said Ignorance is afoot. I never pointed out that directly saying that you were ignorant. I said that because im watching my little cousins and their just acting how little cousin are suppose to act. Ignorant. Anyways if my location really does bother you that much. I'll change it. Here give me a min.

Why would you be commenting on your little cousins at he end of a post on RV where you talk about people who are non-believers? Odds of that seem mighty slim IMO.

And why would your location bother me. Why would I give a shit? lmao. That represents you, why would I care? lol.

Quote:
1. How man wise men was there.

2. What was the fruit that adam and eve was forbidden to eat

3. apple. Cmon man, these are basic questions. Why don't I ask you questins on things that are in the bible, like Jesus real birthday. What was Jesu's real name. What did Jesus do for the first 30-something years of his life that the bible dosen't go into detail about. Answer those, then we'll talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
uh yea, thats likeme saying im gonna go and smoke some tree, and you be like what kind of tree? oak? cmon now, stop thinkin sooo hard when the answer is right there in you face, or try emailing a minister, see if they can give you an answer

You're talking about SLANG which is barely "english" to begin with. If somebody told you "my grandfather was killed by someone hanging him in a tree" you'd IMMEDIATELY know exactly what they meant. You wouldn't say "damn son, they crucified him??". They'd be lookin at you like "WTF is this dude on??"

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-30-06, 07:35 AM   #45
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 860D ECBB

I remember Serbness bring up Jesus not being crucified on the cross but on a
tree and everyone jumped on his nuts !! telling him to STFU,,...

I can see how it could be used as a Metaphor, when his hands and feet where
nailed to the tree/cross he was suspended in the air *hanged up* as Q said
like a picture.