RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-06, 12:25 PM   #16
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

rofl@kyle makin a bootleg ID n makin that shit up man. n havin a fake convo with u.....ROFL.....i know all his little tactics he used to make bootleg ID n do this allllll the time when we was on the other board ...sad

wow@ the garbage posted there......why dont u ask this "person" who they are rofl
i dont go way back with ANYONE on the internet
n i live with my mom n seen ak 2-3 times RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL wow
yeah i've lived with the dude for like 3 yrs now but i've seen him 2-3 times ROFL
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
n i havent lived with my mom since i was 19 rofl
n i've said in THIS board that i went to school in toronto,i have family there,i've never been to ny ????RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

wow.....

Q,that was funny as fuck rofl.............
btw,anyone who was on the old board knows ak's name is spelled AKWORDZ n only ppl from RV spell it like awkwardz ahaha so i know that shit is made up

i ruined the other board lol funny i was made the mod of battlegournds,tag team,voting,THEN i was asked to admin the board but before all the techical stufff was done the shit crashed
so rofl @that lame attempt HOLLA
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 12:28 PM   #17
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

... Still havent answered the questions...
Old 04-13-06, 12:42 PM   #18
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BE0F B8C3

r u actually rolling on the floor laughin wen u post that? if u r, ur one dirty bitch

not startin beef u just irritate me wen u say "rofl" ....k bye

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 01:04 PM   #19
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
1.u didnt see madam merks old pics,OR lady fiyas.......AND the ppl talkin shit i've had beef with or dissed their pics........so are they REALLY gonna tell me what they think of me? again...if i cared,i wouldnt have posted my pics......

How are you gonna hate on every chicks pics here when you're the most busted one? be real son...people who didn't even know you saw your pics and started dyin laughin and dissin you for 30 pages worth.. in case you forgot. <<--notice this is the same question I asked you for #1, yet it still shit on your statement? that cuz you never answered it.

aight i guess i really need to break EVERYTHING down to slow folk like urself....
the 30 pages u are refering to are the same few ppl posting over n over....u've seen it,like all my other threads,dont front....n those few ppl who posted over n over (jtr,thoth,q) i either had beef with from before (jtr,q) or dissed their pics (thoth)....surely a few other ppl hopped on their sack cuz thats all this board is,a collection of dickriders....BUT,in actuality there were more ppl who said i looked good then ppl who said i didnt....and,thats on a board noone really likes me on...and,the one liner compliments got lost in the beef with the same few ppl who posted over n over....so at first glace it may appear that i was only "dissed" but if u look at the responses like i did when i was there....u'd see them....

secondly,i wasnt "hating" on their pics....both of em will tell u those pics were busted....AND YOU HAVENT SEEN THOSE PICS SON...fiya will admit her old pics were busted,of course they nowhere to be found but she can keep MY old pics rofl....and merk,well she even denied the pics were hers....go check out my battle against her there should be a link to the thread,if it still works............again,i'll go by what happens in real life as opposed to on a net board with a bunch of butthurt dickriders..lol...as a matter of fact,i had a pic on my yahoo profile,n used to get over 100 ppl message me daily,till i couldnt add more ppl to 5-6 different yahoo accounts that each held like 200 ppl,AND 2 managed to find me n stalked me n showed up at my place lol i aint even gonna get into that............thats just from the internet based on aONE pic.....i've had stalkers in real life i had to call the cops on,i've not only had men buy me shit n give me money,i've even had a dude buy my MAN something cuz i told him to....rofl...again,do u really think if i didnt look good i'd post my pics on a net board where noone likes me? lol....n still,i found a few threads made to me just to say how good i look...........u've seen em....

NEXT

2.stupid? u are kidding me right,i'm not gonna list off my education to some wanna be net rapper who hasnt even gone to community college lol

since when did community college become an achievement? I've gone to engineering schools for the line of work I became a professional in. Fluid dynamics and Race Engineering. The same career I had for 3 successful racing companies like the racers group.
And that was AFTER I worked for Prudential writing scripts for their demutualizaition handbook. Do you know what an initial public offering is? lmao. don't fool your self kid lmao. unlike you, I have a past WAY bigger than shit on computers

where there did i say i went to community college...dude do u have a problem with reading? i was saying YOU probably havent even done as much as community college...the unversity i i went to is in the top 25 in the world.....n i had 2 majors n a minor....i dont work in the computer field at ALL ...i have 2 yrs left of law school from which i took a year off from for my son....
n the rest of ur mumbo jumbo is prolly some bs u read in books....i dont see u mentioning any universities or anything about a major or bachelor...

3.i dont give a shit about ur little pity party for madam merk.....she posted that shit up on rapbattles....my ONLY problem is that she fuckin keeps denyin shit she does on here.....

What are you gonna do if it happens to you? diss your self?

what about your mom?
your son?
post up disses to em on the net when you see em? diss their pictures? <<--notice this is the same question I asked you for #3, yet it still shit on your statement? that cuz you never answered it. that's because you were busy changing the subject.

didnt know i OWED u anything....but since u are so sensitive....
what would i do if it happened to me? lets just say my uncle wouldnt be alive....and trust me,u wouldnt find me postin that shit on a rapboard....
mom son,same goes...uncle would be dead....would i post disses to them n diss their pictures? no,they arent ugly......merk n i beefin had nothin to do with her little poetry

4. show me where i said i hate the internet....as a matter of fact,i've never even said i hate rv,i just said its wack now for battling cuz of the dickride....and that certain ppl need to get a life outside of this,cuz all it is,is a rap board....

again,rv does not equal the internet,it is just ONE site on the internet,i think u are getting the 2 confused,well u DO live on here n this probably is the only site u visit....n u were callin me stupid?

call the internet what you want, why'd you spend 6.5hrs on a rap board that you say is wack, doing nothing but attacking people? AND NOT EVEN WITH RAP!! nice try at dodgin the subject though

dodging what subject,u said i hate the internet ....for me to respond to that i'd like to see where i said it first...so if anyone is dodgin anything,its YOU... i asked u to show me where i said i hate the internet,or even as much as me sayin i hate rv,and u COULDNT.....dude u've spent a lot more than 6.5 hrs on here,u spend more than that in a day...how long have i been back? a week? two? go dig it up u have the time on ur hands to do it.....umm,when was the last time MADAM MERK posted a rap....how many other members are there on here who havent rapped in a long ass time,or dont even rap at all....but i dont see u makin threads to them.....(but i guesss they aint dissin ur music so its ok right) your problem is,u are afraid ppl are gonna see that u arent the hot shot that they thought u were ...so now u tryna get me to leave so u can go back to the good ol days of bein dickrode by everyone on here.......just last week u were makin these threads to Q......rofl

let me ask YOU a question....u claim u are this bigtime entrepreneur,oh yeah dont forget rapper....yet, u are on here almost 24/7...u dont appear to have a significant other(no wonder u are constantly talkin about mine),or a life for that matter....as u r on here morning till late at night n even weekends..but u are talkin about what i'm doin cuz i came n posted for a week or two on a board i used to spit at?why r u on a board where audio sucks...so u can shine?so u can be the big fish in a little pond?so the lil unexperienced kids can ride u to boost ur ego?is it because if u even went on a better board with a better audio section,u would no longer make it in anyone's top 10?u would no longer get rode,or probably even noticed?
dude,MOST good audio heads i heard on the internet were better than you...AND THATS JUST THE INTERNET....ALL ppl i know in real life who rap are better than u...
i've grown up around hip hop n ppl who made music,i've been in the studio countless times when they were recording
i could make a long ass list of "mainstream rappers" my boys/cousins met(i bring this up cuz u were showin off with this,thinkin this makes u a rapper)
many have connects n know big pp personally..
been on kay slay mixtapes
been in the studio with fat joe
i couldnt even begin to make a whole list of shit the've done
n they are WAY better lyrically n flow wise then you....n they still aint signed..
but of course u think i dont know how someone spittin is supposed to sound like
u dont think i know what a good flow sounds like
...dude,u need to be original for one, if u wanna stand out from all the demos record labels are being swarmed with on a daily bases....
u arent original ..there was a thread even made talkin about all the ppl u sounded like......
not to mention,ur flow needs work..all u come back with is,my flow needs work too
yeah,i spit for 2-3 weeks lol yeah it needs work....but i'm not the one claimin to be a rapper like you......
u downright sounded like u were TALKIN in one of ur tracks,n maybe later when i feel like it i'll actually post the name of it here for u...bottom line is u sound monotone,n u have a voice that other ppl in the industry already have......
.....this whole "joinin forces" with Q n everyone else against me came from the fact that u got all sensitive about me givin u some constructive criticism.....u really believe that when ppl hear ur music noone is gonna have anything to say? hey they may say " oh yeah man that was dope" but then noone will call u or sign u...
cuz truth be told,what i told u ppl wont say to ur face......they'll say it behind ur back...or they'll say it by not signing you...................

5. the audios i made were made all within 2-3 weeks after i first made an audio..flow only takes practice,n if this is what i wanted to do,i'd be doing just that....but it isnt what i want to do......................again,u are still butthurt about me pointing out the problems with ur audios? thats the most real feedback u're gonna get....work on it son,n thank me if anything....maybe it was a little harsh for someone so sensitive like urself...but it was the truth.

You don't rap, you don't talk about rap, you don't post anywhere else but the "lyricist lounge" and you're not even a lyricist, your music career has gone no where beyond diss tracks on your soundclick that you your self say are "wack", yet you think you're qualified to give 'advice' on the rap industry? How? <<--notice this is the same question I asked you for #5, yet it still shit on your statement? that cuz you never answered it. just tried to attack me again.

dude,i dont n never did have a music career,i liked battling...it was jokes....i liked text battlin n when i was on another board ppl called me out audio n i said fuck it,n did that too i didnt give a shit...why dont i make songs?CUZ I DONT PLAN ON BEING A RAPPER...i cant emphasize that enough....are producers good on the mic? no they suck cock,just look at puffy....now thats just an example to show that u dont have to be good at something to know what is good ....especially when u've been exposed to that shit ur whole life....
music career? who said i wanted one? i'm sure if i wanted one i would have been workin on my flow n lyrics for the past 4-5 yrs,n then u'd be able to comment on it...but seeing that i didnt.............................
dude..i dont care what u think or dont think qualifies me to give advice...the fans who buy rappers albums probably AINT gonna all be rappers man....doesnt mean they dont know what good flow sounds like,or originality..................or good lyrics
again,LET IT GO....u are still here makin threads to me cuz of the comment i made about ur audios man holy shit....if i'm so insignificant,n just a hater,n i have no qualifications to give advice THAN WHY ARE YOU TAKING IT TO THE LEFT NIPPLE.....
.......cuz u know i'm right..thats why u are so defensive

6.i'm such a good rapper? lol
i think i've been sayin all along that i'm NOT a rapper...are u not payin attention? again,who is the stupid one?
....the point i was makin when i talked about battles i had was,that even though i dont take this seriously AT ALL,i still beat everyone who came at me...........
its just jokes.....

didn't you say to Q and merk already that "I owned you guys in text I KOed you....2 years ago!!" talking like you got rap skills....from some shit.....2 years ago... And once again, how does some shit you did on text on a message board qualify you to give advice? funny you seemed to miss that part in your response.

did i say that because i did text battles thats my qualification? ppl dont need a qualification to give "advice" and i wasnt giving advice,it was constructive criticism...n who said u have to take it man....of course u think u are all n mighty,with no flaws n ur flow is perfect...truthfully,if i was makin musicn n i thought i was the shit n wanted to make it,n someone came n told me where i was weak,hey maybe my pride would be hurt,but i'd look into that shit n try n fix it,cuz chances are,if they saw those flaws someone else will too...its not like i just said
"your audios suck" i gave u the details...i told u u dont sound animated enough,i told u u sound monotone,i told u u downright sounded like u were talking....so u KNOW what areas stood out as "needs improvement" to someone who's been listenin to ppl tryna make it for a long ass time.................dude,if u dont want my "advice" dont take it,but stop bein so damn defensive.....u literally started beef cuz of it man...........like isnt that what ppl say on this board,that they are here to elevate? cuz pls dont think u are at the top already n ur shit doesnt need improvement...u are one of those ppl who thinks their shit dont stink.............please get over urself man...u aint that nice

yeah.

7.so u heard from CHO that i met my man on the net n u believed it...yet when i "believed it" when someone said u were chubby u were sayin why do i believe one person for sayin it....i can say the same....

who the hell said I was chubby other than you lmao. You keep sayin that, but who's ever seen that other than you? Who's ever even said it?? but i bet I can find no less than 400 posts of people saying YOU are FAT. It's your Member Mugshot thread

dude,are u slow?when i made a comment about how ur voice sounded n how i pictured u to look (before i saw ur pics)someone came in the thread n said u were chubby like Soc...u dont remember that?of course u do,u were the one talkin about how i believe anything,if one person says something i believe it...now i could go find these posts if that still doesnt job ur memory son.....

point is,u are going by what CHO said ,n he is just one person....n he may know me from another board (actually i introduced him to relaunvhed,me or my man)but he doesnt know my life ...i will elaborate lower down

kyle(cho) is someone who was on a board i was on before.....he has no idea how i met my man,he had a drug problem then,n still does...n was barely even on the board ...fact is,he is the one who met Q in real life..........off a rap board.....
as for me provin to u i'm married? get outta here son i couldnt care less whether u believe me or not,what difference does it make...if it helps u sleep at night,then just pretend i'm single.......

pfftt, I got more reason to believe him than to believe you lol. especially when he's not lying, he said he met Q, Q says he met him, you say hey met each other, everybody agrees, wtf are you bitching over? YOU however are fishy as hell and your story never adds up, so imagine how credible he is vs. you - a known hater already willing to say anything.

again,cho may THINK he knows how i met my man....but he is assuming things....he's never asked me...all he knows is that both me n my man were on the same board with him,then he heard we moved in together,then he heard we got married,then he heard we had a baby.........n thats as far as his knowledge goes...so i guess based on that he thinks he put it together that we met on the net....throw in his little drug problem that he had,n his memory is even worse.....

in actuality....my man n my cousin basically grew up together..i have friends n family in cali...i met akwordz through my cousin when i went to visit fam one time...we became friends....i had a man at the time so nothin came of it...we used to talk on the phone n hang out when i was in cali .....the dude i was with at the time wanted to be a rapper...so akwordz told me about a board he goes on n told me to tell my man to sign up n shit.....so the dude i was with at the time who used to go by KANE on the board cho was on ,him n i used to go on that board when he was at my house,cuz he recorded some shit at my house n put it up on the board.....
then when me n this dude broke up,well mainly we broke up over akwordz cuz this dude was jealous n by this time i knew there was more than friendship type feelings....then me n akwordz got together.....so i am guessing cho just saw that i was with kane,then akwordz, n assumed i met him off of there which is ridiculous...
n he was gonna come up on here sayin just that,he should have checked the facts first..he could have easily asked.....
not to mention,akwordz n cho had a crew together,n i was the head of the rival crew...so cho n i werent exactly friends until much later...
as for akwordz,everone else on the board put IT together that we were tight,even when we were just friends,goin wayyyy back ..n eved durin our "crew beef" it was evident....cuz when i dissed their crew he was never dissed lol n vice verca...
not to mention,let me ask CHO, who do u think told me mr.sylLables was the limbless guy from howard stern? who gave me his website link? dude,u didnt know me n ak knew each other in real life cuz u were takin that crew beef WAYYYYYY TOO SERIOUS...the lengths u were goin to was ridiculous...how do u think i got pics of ur crew members when we were beefin man....ask dirty,he found out later that me n ak knew each other forever
c'mon dude if u werent on crack u would have put it together.....everone else on the board put it together but u.......

8.dude,when u get married,or find a girl for that matter...u'll see that when u are with someone 24 hrs a day almost,after being together for years n years,u start to have some alone time too.....u dont just do everything together man...maybe when u first get into a relationship....n when we are on the net,we are doing other things too.....email,banking...etc. again...u spend a lot more time on here than i do,yet u claim to be self employed ,a big time rapper etc...i dont know how u find the time...............not to mention time for a life

I dun a business ONLINE so of course I'm on line a lot!! But you and your man spend "time apart"....together on the internet??? RIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

dude,i've done work on the net myself....actually i did up until a few weeks ago....at which time i decided its my mat leave i'm just gonna take it easy i ahve the rest of my life to friggin work.....n its not like i'm hurting for money....which is prolly why i started postin again,i'm not exactly used to sittin home all the time like most of you on here......n why does my man sign on at the same time? dude,check when he signed up,n then check his postcount... how much does he really post on here man....so what if there were a few hours in a few days when we were both on....u act like just because u are logged in u cant be doin other shit? like watch tv,play n download music....etc. what he does on his laptop is his business man.....u act like we cant be in the same room with one desktop n one laptop computer? shit who cares man,stop watchin my relationship so hard n find one of ur own...maybe u wouldnt be on the net so much if u did

9.actually,i have a bachelor in comp. sci so yeah ,...i'd say i use the computer a lot dude.............................................u figure out the rest

figure the rest out? ok. i figure you're a fat, gothic computer nerd who always wears black, she out of a job like most computer nerds, depressed, and taking it out on the world. Compters is a mainstay in her sheltered life and "rap" was just a phase from over 2 years ago. Her relationship is probably on the rocks since she LIVES on a computer since the world dosent' accept her, and her band new son is already used to seeing her waste away affection time slumped in front of a keyboard and your claimed man probably thinks "cybering" classifies as "safe sex".
that's what I figure.

....well i wouldnt expect someone with ur brains to figure out the rest....u couldnt be more wrong about me..computer nerd rofl....the jobs i've done had nothing to do with programming..i hated my major thats why i had 2,i just wanted to finish it...n now i'm in law school.....me bein a nerd? rofl,if u saw me in real life u'd think i'm one of those girls who is in the clubs all the time..
naturally,i use the computer for work,what job doesnt? most jobs nowadays do,i dont think i use the computer more than the average folk...n it has nothing to do with my comp sci degree i dont even use that for my job at all....
as for me being fat...that is what u "assume" just like cho about meeting my man....
again,u couldnt be further from the truth...u talkin about big macs n kfc n shit...dude,i havent had mcdonalds in prolly at least 10 yrs...i'm a health freak if anything,i eat organic...i had a shitload of pics awhile back when 1.i had a working digital cam and 2. before my computer crashed n lost my files....
gothic? rofl shit the lightin was fucked up in the pic but dude...get real...i always wear black? rofl....why cuz u seen 2 pics of me taken 5 seconds apart n i happened to be wearing a black top,that means i ALWAYS wear black...thats as stupid as when u said 2pac only wears red bandanas rofl

n depressed,sorry i dont think depressed ppl laugh quite as much as me....i'm always laughin ,crackin a joke,(expect i never smile in pics i dunno why) but everone who knows me in real life knows me for my sense of humour

my relationship is on the rocks? rofl c'mon son is that all u can come with? n u base it on the fact that i been postin for a little bit on here? what does that have to do with my relationship rofl...dude i'll say it to u again,u need to find u a girl n stop obsessing over this site man..........
as for me using affection time with my son on here,......a retarded assumption again...
the only time i'm even logged in here is when my son is asleep.....
n i'm cyberin with my man? hahahahaha
yeah i guess cyber sex produces babies huh
.....dude u sound like someone who is uptight from not gettin any...for the last time,for the love of jesus,FIND A GF lol

10.not that i have to explain myself to you but.....(n this was in the other thread which u obviously checked out)if ur stupid ass would look at the date on those pics,those pics are from 2001 NOT current.....i have a camera,but it has trouble transferring pics to the computer,so it doesnt work...so its basically like not having a camera at all....as for cellphones we have 2 between the 2 of us..one has a camera,one doesnt.....the one that does,i tried out when i got it n the pics were MAD blurry......then i dropped the phone a few times n the camera stopped workin on it...so am i gonna go buy a new camera phone when i dont use that blurry ass camera in the first place? no......
as for the pics i posted....i had 1 pic i posted up like 2 yrs ago that i took myself when the cam flashed in my face....n the only reason i even had that pic is cuz it was on my webpage i had.....the other ones i posted here someone else took,why it wasnt a full body one,go ask em..........i had hundredds of pics,all of which i lost when my computer crashed...(if i didnt lose my pics i would still have madam merk's pic too)its crashed a like 3 times in the last few yrs n i had to format.......i lost a lot of important files so picture shit was the least of my woories....n the pic of my house n dog i found on a disk when i was lookin through it...as a matter of fact,i was lookin through it hopin to find some full body pics to shut ur ass up...............again,something might turn up i do have a lot of cds layin around.....

"uh yeah, my camera phone is broke, and uhh..my digital camera is broke too, and uhh...i had hundreds of pics but uhh...something happened to em and stuff..you know..uhh yeah, I might come up with something..maybe" maaann STFU!! lmao. and I know the picture says "2001" on it dubmass that's my point. You talk about LF for havin your pics hosted for free online still from 2 years ago, yet you sayin you woulda had Merks pics saved on your computer for WAY LONGER THAN THAT!!

FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK ouuuttaaaa heeeeeeerrreee!!!!

....dummy,how is it way longer than that i battled her like a year n something ago.....i think i REGISTERED on here like 2 yrs ago.....as for my camera...i dont have to explain myself to APEXX cuz u are nothing to me.....i really dont care enough about cameras to run n buy one just for u...obviously u are obsessed with seeing my body but man....i think its from having no contact with females....n being locked in the house on a board with 99% dudes...most under 18....its sad,but maybe if u found urself someone u wouldnt be makin excuses to see pics of one of the only girls on a net board u are obsessed with rofl
lol@u comin up with that i'm fat,just so i take pictures for u get outta here with that shit man

lastly...."the only time u see me smile" was titled that cuz i never smile in pictures....i guess yall wouldnt really know that but i just never do for some reason... CUZ YOU'RE A COMPLETE HARDCORE BITCH!! n it was also titled that cuz none of yall will ever see me smilin in real life......

again,these "hard questions" threads are retarded....fuck this interrigation shit rofl
yeah anything showing you're full of SHIT is "retarded"

n kyle..i didnt even hear ur audio yet...i already know how u sound u used to send me ur shit over aim for critic...remember? my man already told me it sucked balls......

I expect more from you as always. like I said:

"i know you'll come in and attack me then talk about everything else but the fuckin issues."

you hate it here so much, we hate having you, why do you still come here?? tsk tsk tsk

...awwwwww i know i hurt ur feelings apexx n now u want me to just go away cuz u cant handle it that someone told u the truth about ur music.....lol this is what its really about man....that i told u what ur audios really sound like,that these 14 yr old wont ever tell u......cuz they dont know better....son
GET OVER IT
if i'm so insignificant WHY ARE U MAKING THREADS TO ME QUESTIONING ME rofl..why are u so defensive n still trippin over it...why are u worried about my life,what i do who i'm with how much i'm logged in what i say to other ppl STOP WATCHIN ME MAN thats some stalker shit rofl..first u did it with the Q,now its me....talk about everyone but u spend as much time on here as Q,n ur world would fall apart if u couldnt log into RV...
n then,u act like i have to prove my life,my marriage my body my everything to u cuz god forbid i told u that ur audio needs improvement.....lol
dude,all u do is front on the net n get ur ego boost....these lil kids believe u when u post up a pic in a porshe n think its urs..they think u are a rapper...u have TWO cameras yet u havent posted up a pic of ur house with that same porshe in front with u beside it...u havent posted up a pic of the inside of ur house...

well u did,n i saw some small ,fallin apart bookshelf with mostly cds n a few books that u were biggin up ur chest about readin....

now u gonna say,oh i didnt post pics so why should u,well i probably would if i had a cam just to make u look stupid.....but i am not gonna go as far as buyin a new cam for u.....if i find some pics for u then i find them,then u get lucky n u can have a pic to jack off to......but i already know even if i post pics u'll just start talkin about something else,u'll just start concentrationg on "oh u dont rap u cant be on here cuz u said my audios suck n u cant say that to me"...or u'll say my tits are fake then u're gonna want proof of that...dude u're way too predictable

for the record,no matter how many threads u make to me,n how many sacks u jump on,YOU wont make me stop postin here ..i will stop postin when I decide to ...

...this is the last time i answered questions cuz APEXX said so....whether u like my answers or not i'm not gonna be explaining myself to some NET ID who is butthurt over his net rap career being picked apart...good day

P.S. I HOPE I ELABORATED ENOUGH FOR YOU,SINCE I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE TO ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS 10 TIMES OVER,I MADE SURE I WAS THOROUGH ROFL WOULD HAVE ENDED UP TYPIN UP THE SAME AMOUNT OR MORE IF I ASSUMED U WERE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS I AM INTELLECTUALLY,N ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS SHORT..i WOULD JUST HAVE HAD TO DO IT OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER...........SO I HOPE THIS COVERS ALL N NOW U COULD FINALLY GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT ROFL HOLLA
Old 04-13-06, 01:04 PM   #20
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

i'm out for now yall kiddies have fun HOLLA
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 01:06 PM   #21
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: 5E3F 7E6B

Okay anyone using yellow font should be banned from rv.

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 04-13-06, 01:08 PM   #22
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

pssf at this bitch not elevating or doing anything differently from 2 fuckin years ago

Yea...let's put people's pics in our sigs, misspell words, make up lies, then think we're relevant on a RAP site.

tsk tsk tsk

pathetic

Aiyo...someone who is good with Photoshop should give this nasty poo putt bitch a dose of her own medicine
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 01:11 PM   #23
Ebircs
The Alien Toung

Audio Record: 4-3
IP: C527 8B3F

i could.............but ehh....would take like a hour cuz im not GREAT at adobe...and it's DEFF not worth wasting a hour for

HELLLZ YEEAHH !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy
"when i rap they say im radical...but if rappin dont do it...ima clap u in the clavicle to classical music"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Im not as much of a pimp as Ebircs.....man if you still with O.Y.D. You should branch off into O.H.D. into the porn business. With Owning Her daily. Ebircs....Biggest pimp on RV.
Send a message via AIM to Ebircs Send a message via Yahoo to Ebircs   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 01:11 PM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
i could.............but ehh....would take like a hour cuz im not GREAT at adobe...and it's DEFF not worth wasting a hour for

yea...but it sure would be funny

lol
Old 04-13-06, 01:15 PM   #25
Ebircs
The Alien Toung

Quote:
1.u didnt see madam merks old pics,OR lady fiyas.......AND the ppl talkin shit i've had beef with or dissed their pics........so are they REALLY gonna tell me what they think of me? again...if i cared,i wouldnt have posted my pics......

How are you gonna hate on every chicks pics here when you're the most busted one? be real son...people who didn't even know you saw your pics and started dyin laughin and dissin you for 30 pages worth.. in case you forgot. <<--notice this is the same question I asked you for #1, yet it still shit on your statement? that cuz you never answered it.

aight i guess i really need to break EVERYTHING down to slow folk like urself....
the 30 pages u are refering to are the same few ppl posting over n over....u've seen it,like all my other threads,dont front....n those few ppl who posted over n over (jtr,thoth,q) i either had beef with from before (jtr,q) or dissed their pics (thoth)....surely a few other ppl hopped on their sack cuz thats all this board is,a collection of dickriders....BUT,in actuality there were more ppl who said i looked good then ppl who said i didnt....and,thats on a board noone really likes me on...and,the one liner compliments got lost in the beef with the same few ppl who posted over n over....so at first glace it may appear that i was only "dissed" but if u look at the responses like i did when i was there....u'd see them....

secondly,i wasnt "hating" on their pics....both of em will tell u those pics were busted....AND YOU HAVENT SEEN THOSE PICS SON...fiya will admit her old pics were busted,of course they nowhere to be found but she can keep MY old pics rofl....and merk,well she even denied the pics were hers....go check out my battle against her there should be a link to the thread,if it still works............again,i'll go by what happens in real life as opposed to on a net board with a bunch of butthurt dickriders..lol...as a matter of fact,i had a pic on my yahoo profile,n used to get over 100 ppl message me daily,till i couldnt add more ppl to 5-6 different yahoo accounts that each held like 200 ppl,AND 2 managed to find me n stalked me n showed up at my place lol i aint even gonna get into that............thats just from the internet based on aONE pic.....i've had stalkers in real life i had to call the cops on,i've not only had men buy me shit n give me money,i've even had a dude buy my MAN something cuz i told him to....rofl...again,do u really think if i didnt look good i'd post my pics on a net board where noone likes me? lol....n still,i found a few threads made to me just to say how good i look...........u've seen em....

NEXT

2.stupid? u are kidding me right,i'm not gonna list off my education to some wanna be net rapper who hasnt even gone to community college lol

since when did community college become an achievement? I've gone to engineering schools for the line of work I became a professional in. Fluid dynamics and Race Engineering. The same career I had for 3 successful racing companies like the racers group.
And that was AFTER I worked for Prudential writing scripts for their demutualizaition handbook. Do you know what an initial public offering is? lmao. don't fool your self kid lmao. unlike you, I have a past WAY bigger than shit on computers

where there did i say i went to community college...dude do u have a problem with reading? i was saying YOU probably havent even done as much as community college...the unversity i i went to is in the top 25 in the world.....n i had 2 majors n a minor....i dont work in the computer field at ALL ...i have 2 yrs left of law school from which i took a year off from for my son....
n the rest of ur mumbo jumbo is prolly some bs u read in books....i dont see u mentioning any universities or anything about a major or bachelor...

3.i dont give a shit about ur little pity party for madam merk.....she posted that shit up on rapbattles....my ONLY problem is that she fuckin keeps denyin shit she does on here.....

What are you gonna do if it happens to you? diss your self?

what about your mom?
your son?
post up disses to em on the net when you see em? diss their pictures? <<--notice this is the same question I asked you for #3, yet it still shit on your statement? that cuz you never answered it. that's because you were busy changing the subject.

didnt know i OWED u anything....but since u are so sensitive....
what would i do if it happened to me? lets just say my uncle wouldnt be alive....and trust me,u wouldnt find me postin that shit on a rapboard....
mom son,same goes...uncle would be dead....would i post disses to them n diss their pictures? no,they arent ugly......merk n i beefin had nothin to do with her little poetry

4. show me where i said i hate the internet....as a matter of fact,i've never even said i hate rv,i just said its wack now for battling cuz of the dickride....and that certain ppl need to get a life outside of this,cuz all it is,is a rap board....

again,rv does not equal the internet,it is just ONE site on the internet,i think u are getting the 2 confused,well u DO live on here n this probably is the only site u visit....n u were callin me stupid?

call the internet what you want, why'd you spend 6.5hrs on a rap board that you say is wack, doing nothing but attacking people? AND NOT EVEN WITH RAP!! nice try at dodgin the subject though

dodging what subject,u said i hate the internet ....for me to respond to that i'd like to see where i said it first...so if anyone is dodgin anything,its YOU... i asked u to show me where i said i hate the internet,or even as much as me sayin i hate rv,and u COULDNT.....dude u've spent a lot more than 6.5 hrs on here,u spend more than that in a day...how long have i been back? a week? two? go dig it up u have the time on ur hands to do it.....umm,when was the last time MADAM MERK posted a rap....how many other members are there on here who havent rapped in a long ass time,or dont even rap at all....but i dont see u makin threads to them.....(but i guesss they aint dissin ur music so its ok right) your problem is,u are afraid ppl are gonna see that u arent the hot shot that they thought u were ...so now u tryna get me to leave so u can go back to the good ol days of bein dickrode by everyone on here.......just last week u were makin these threads to Q......rofl

let me ask YOU a question....u claim u are this bigtime entrepreneur,oh yeah dont forget rapper....yet, u are on here almost 24/7...u dont appear to have a significant other(no wonder u are constantly talkin about mine),or a life for that matter....as u r on here morning till late at night n even weekends..but u are talkin about what i'm doin cuz i came n posted for a week or two on a board i used to spit at?why r u on a board where audio sucks...so u can shine?so u can be the big fish in a little pond?so the lil unexperienced kids can ride u to boost ur ego?is it because if u even went on a better board with a better audio section,u would no longer make it in anyone's top 10?u would no longer get rode,or probably even noticed?
dude,MOST good audio heads i heard on the internet were better than you...AND THATS JUST THE INTERNET....ALL ppl i know in real life who rap are better than u...
i've grown up around hip hop n ppl who made music,i've been in the studio countless times when they were recording
i could make a long ass list of "mainstream rappers" my boys/cousins met(i bring this up cuz u were showin off with this,thinkin this makes u a rapper)
many have connects n know big pp personally..
been on kay slay mixtapes
been in the studio with fat joe
i couldnt even begin to make a whole list of shit the've done
n they are WAY better lyrically n flow wise then you....n they still aint signed..
but of course u think i dont know how someone spittin is supposed to sound like
u dont think i know what a good flow sounds like
...dude,u need to be original for one, if u wanna stand out from all the demos record labels are being swarmed with on a daily bases....
u arent original ..there was a thread even made talkin about all the ppl u sounded like......
not to mention,ur flow needs work..all u come back with is,my flow needs work too
yeah,i spit for 2-3 weeks lol yeah it needs work....but i'm not the one claimin to be a rapper like you......
u downright sounded like u were TALKIN in one of ur tracks,n maybe later when i feel like it i'll actually post the name of it here for u...bottom line is u sound monotone,n u have a voice that other ppl in the industry already have......
.....this whole "joinin forces" with Q n everyone else against me came from the fact that u got all sensitive about me givin u some constructive criticism.....u really believe that when ppl hear ur music noone is gonna have anything to say? hey they may say " oh yeah man that was dope" but then noone will call u or sign u...
cuz truth be told,what i told u ppl wont say to ur face......they'll say it behind ur back...or they'll say it by not signing you...................

5. the audios i made were made all within 2-3 weeks after i first made an audio..flow only takes practice,n if this is what i wanted to do,i'd be doing just that....but it isnt what i want to do......................again,u are still butthurt about me pointing out the problems with ur audios? thats the most real feedback u're gonna get....work on it son,n thank me if anything....maybe it was a little harsh for someone so sensitive like urself...but it was the truth.

You don't rap, you don't talk about rap, you don't post anywhere else but the "lyricist lounge" and you're not even a lyricist, your music career has gone no where beyond diss tracks on your soundclick that you your self say are "wack", yet you think you're qualified to give 'advice' on the rap industry? How? <<--notice this is the same question I asked you for #5, yet it still shit on your statement? that cuz you never answered it. just tried to attack me again.

dude,i dont n never did have a music career,i liked battling...it was jokes....i liked text battlin n when i was on another board ppl called me out audio n i said fuck it,n did that too i didnt give a shit...why dont i make songs?CUZ I DONT PLAN ON BEING A RAPPER...i cant emphasize that enough....are producers good on the mic? no they suck cock,just look at puffy....now thats just an example to show that u dont have to be good at something to know what is good ....especially when u've been exposed to that shit ur whole life....
music career? who said i wanted one? i'm sure if i wanted one i would have been workin on my flow n lyrics for the past 4-5 yrs,n then u'd be able to comment on it...but seeing that i didnt.............................
dude..i dont care what u think or dont think qualifies me to give advice...the fans who buy rappers albums probably AINT gonna all be rappers man....doesnt mean they dont know what good flow sounds like,or originality..................or good lyrics
again,LET IT GO....u are still here makin threads to me cuz of the comment i made about ur audios man holy shit....if i'm so insignificant,n just a hater,n i have no qualifications to give advice THAN WHY ARE YOU TAKING IT TO THE LEFT NIPPLE.....
.......cuz u know i'm right..thats why u are so defensive

6.i'm such a good rapper? lol
i think i've been sayin all along that i'm NOT a rapper...are u not payin attention? again,who is the stupid one?
....the point i was makin when i talked about battles i had was,that even though i dont take this seriously AT ALL,i still beat everyone who came at me...........
its just jokes.....

didn't you say to Q and merk already that "I owned you guys in text I KOed you....2 years ago!!" talking like you got rap skills....from some shit.....2 years ago... And once again, how does some shit you did on text on a message board qualify you to give advice? funny you seemed to miss that part in your response.

did i say that because i did text battles thats my qualification? ppl dont need a qualification to give "advice" and i wasnt giving advice,it was constructive criticism...n who said u have to take it man....of course u think u are all n mighty,with no flaws n ur flow is perfect...truthfully,if i was makin musicn n i thought i was the shit n wanted to make it,n someone came n told me where i was weak,hey maybe my pride would be hurt,but i'd look into that shit n try n fix it,cuz chances are,if they saw those flaws someone else will too...its not like i just said
"your audios suck" i gave u the details...i told u u dont sound animated enough,i told u u sound monotone,i told u u downright sounded like u were talking....so u KNOW what areas stood out as "needs improvement" to someone who's been listenin to ppl tryna make it for a long ass time.................dude,if u dont want my "advice" dont take it,but stop bein so damn defensive.....u literally started beef cuz of it man...........like isnt that what ppl say on this board,that they are here to elevate? cuz pls dont think u are at the top already n ur shit doesnt need improvement...u are one of those ppl who thinks their shit dont stink.............please get over urself man...u aint that nice

yeah.

7.so u heard from CHO that i met my man on the net n u believed it...yet when i "believed it" when someone said u were chubby u were sayin why do i believe one person for sayin it....i can say the same....

who the hell said I was chubby other than you lmao. You keep sayin that, but who's ever seen that other than you? Who's ever even said it?? but i bet I can find no less than 400 posts of people saying YOU are FAT. It's your Member Mugshot thread

dude,are u slow?when i made a comment about how ur voice sounded n how i pictured u to look (before i saw ur pics)someone came in the thread n said u were chubby like Soc...u dont remember that?of course u do,u were the one talkin about how i believe anything,if one person says something i believe it...now i could go find these posts if that still doesnt job ur memory son.....

point is,u are going by what CHO said ,n he is just one person....n he may know me from another board (actually i introduced him to relaunvhed,me or my man)but he doesnt know my life ...i will elaborate lower down

kyle(cho) is someone who was on a board i was on before.....he has no idea how i met my man,he had a drug problem then,n still does...n was barely even on the board ...fact is,he is the one who met Q in real life..........off a rap board.....
as for me provin to u i'm married? get outta here son i couldnt care less whether u believe me or not,what difference does it make...if it helps u sleep at night,then just pretend i'm single.......

pfftt, I got more reason to believe him than to believe you lol. especially when he's not lying, he said he met Q, Q says he met him, you say hey met each other, everybody agrees, wtf are you bitching over? YOU however are fishy as hell and your story never adds up, so imagine how credible he is vs. you - a known hater already willing to say anything.

again,cho may THINK he knows how i met my man....but he is assuming things....he's never asked me...all he knows is that both me n my man were on the same board with him,then he heard we moved in together,then he heard we got married,then he heard we had a baby.........n thats as far as his knowledge goes...so i guess based on that he thinks he put it together that we met on the net....throw in his little drug problem that he had,n his memory is even worse.....

in actuality....my man n my cousin basically grew up together..i have friends n family in cali...i met akwordz through my cousin when i went to visit fam one time...we became friends....i had a man at the time so nothin came of it...we used to talk on the phone n hang out when i was in cali .....the dude i was with at the time wanted to be a rapper...so akwordz told me about a board he goes on n told me to tell my man to sign up n shit.....so the dude i was with at the time who used to go by KANE on the board cho was on ,him n i used to go on that board when he was at my house,cuz he recorded some shit at my house n put it up on the board.....
then when me n this dude broke up,well mainly we broke up over akwordz cuz this dude was jealous n by this time i knew there was more than friendship type feelings....then me n akwordz got together.....so i am guessing cho just saw that i was with kane,then akwordz, n assumed i met him off of there which is ridiculous...
n he was gonna come up on here sayin just that,he should have checked the facts first..he could have easily asked.....
not to mention,akwordz n cho had a crew together,n i was the head of the rival crew...so cho n i werent exactly friends until much later...
as for akwordz,everone else on the board put IT together that we were tight,even when we were just friends,goin wayyyy back ..n eved durin our "crew beef" it was evident....cuz when i dissed their crew he was never dissed lol n vice verca...
not to mention,let me ask CHO, who do u think told me mr.sylLables was the limbless guy from howard stern? who gave me his website link? dude,u didnt know me n ak knew each other in real life cuz u were takin that crew beef WAYYYYYY TOO SERIOUS...the lengths u were goin to was ridiculous...how do u think i got pics of ur crew members when we were beefin man....ask dirty,he found out later that me n ak knew each other forever
c'mon dude if u werent on crack u would have put it together.....everone else on the board put it together but u.......

8.dude,when u get married,or find a girl for that matter...u'll see that when u are with someone 24 hrs a day almost,after being together for years n years,u start to have some alone time too.....u dont just do everything together man...maybe when u first get into a relationship....n when we are on the net,we are doing other things too.....email,banking...etc. again...u spend a lot more time on here than i do,yet u claim to be self employed ,a big time rapper etc...i dont know how u find the time...............not to mention time for a life

I dun a business ONLINE so of course I'm on line a lot!! But you and your man spend "time apart"....together on the internet??? RIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

dude,i've done work on the net myself....actually i did up until a few weeks ago....at which time i decided its my mat leave i'm just gonna take it easy i ahve the rest of my life to friggin work.....n its not like i'm hurting for money....which is prolly why i started postin again,i'm not exactly used to sittin home all the time like most of you on here......n why does my man sign on at the same time? dude,check when he signed up,n then check his postcount... how much does he really post on here man....so what if there were a few hours in a few days when we were both on....u act like just because u are logged in u cant be doin other shit? like watch tv,play n download music....etc. what he does on his laptop is his business man.....u act like we cant be in the same room with one desktop n one laptop computer? shit who cares man,stop watchin my relationship so hard n find one of ur own...maybe u wouldnt be on the net so much if u did

9.actually,i have a bachelor in comp. sci so yeah ,...i'd say i use the computer a lot dude.............................................u figure out the rest

figure the rest out? ok. i figure you're a fat, gothic computer nerd who always wears black, she out of a job like most computer nerds, depressed, and taking it out on the world. Compters is a mainstay in her sheltered life and "rap" was just a phase from over 2 years ago. Her relationship is probably on the rocks since she LIVES on a computer since the world dosent' accept her, and her band new son is already used to seeing her waste away affection time slumped in front of a keyboard and your claimed man probably thinks "cybering" classifies as "safe sex".
that's what I figure.

....well i wouldnt expect someone with ur brains to figure out the rest....u couldnt be more wrong about me..computer nerd rofl....the jobs i've done had nothing to do with programming..i hated my major thats why i had 2,i just wanted to finish it...n now i'm in law school.....me bein a nerd? rofl,if u saw me in real life u'd think i'm one of those girls who is in the clubs all the time..
naturally,i use the computer for work,what job doesnt? most jobs nowadays do,i dont think i use the computer more than the average folk...n it has nothing to do with my comp sci degree i dont even use that for my job at all....
as for me being fat...that is what u "assume" just like cho about meeting my man....
again,u couldnt be further from the truth...u talkin about big macs n kfc n shit...dude,i havent had mcdonalds in prolly at least 10 yrs...i'm a health freak if anything,i eat organic...i had a shitload of pics awhile back when 1.i had a working digital cam and 2. before my computer crashed n lost my files....
gothic? rofl shit the lightin was fucked up in the pic but dude...get real...i always wear black? rofl....why cuz u seen 2 pics of me taken 5 seconds apart n i happened to be wearing a black top,that means i ALWAYS wear black...thats as stupid as when u said 2pac only wears red bandanas rofl

n depressed,sorry i dont think depressed ppl laugh quite as much as me....i'm always laughin ,crackin a joke,(expect i never smile in pics i dunno why) but everone who knows me in real life knows me for my sense of humour

my relationship is on the rocks? rofl c'mon son is that all u can come with? n u base it on the fact that i been postin for a little bit on here? what does that have to do with my relationship rofl...dude i'll say it to u again,u need to find u a girl n stop obsessing over this site man..........
as for me using affection time with my son on here,......a retarded assumption again...
the only time i'm even logged in here is when my son is asleep.....
n i'm cyberin with my man? hahahahaha
yeah i guess cyber sex produces babies huh
.....dude u sound like someone who is uptight from not gettin any...for the last time,for the love of jesus,FIND A GF lol

10.not that i have to explain myself to you but.....(n this was in the other thread which u obviously checked out)if ur stupid ass would look at the date on those pics,those pics are from 2001 NOT current.....i have a camera,but it has trouble transferring pics to the computer,so it doesnt work...so its basically like not having a camera at all....as for cellphones we have 2 between the 2 of us..one has a camera,one doesnt.....the one that does,i tried out when i got it n the pics were MAD blurry......then i dropped the phone a few times n the camera stopped workin on it...so am i gonna go buy a new camera phone when i dont use that blurry ass camera in the first place? no......
as for the pics i posted....i had 1 pic i posted up like 2 yrs ago that i took myself when the cam flashed in my face....n the only reason i even had that pic is cuz it was on my webpage i had.....the other ones i posted here someone else took,why it wasnt a full body one,go ask em..........i had hundredds of pics,all of which i lost when my computer crashed...(if i didnt lose my pics i would still have madam merk's pic too)its crashed a like 3 times in the last few yrs n i had to format.......i lost a lot of important files so picture shit was the least of my woories....n the pic of my house n dog i found on a disk when i was lookin through it...as a matter of fact,i was lookin through it hopin to find some full body pics to shut ur ass up...............again,something might turn up i do have a lot of cds layin around.....

"uh yeah, my camera phone is broke, and uhh..my digital camera is broke too, and uhh...i had hundreds of pics but uhh...something happened to em and stuff..you know..uhh yeah, I might come up with something..maybe" maaann STFU!! lmao. and I know the picture says "2001" on it dubmass that's my point. You talk about LF for havin your pics hosted for free online still from 2 years ago, yet you sayin you woulda had Merks pics saved on your computer for WAY LONGER THAN THAT!!

FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK ouuuttaaaa heeeeeeerrreee!!!!

....dummy,how is it way longer than that i battled her like a year n something ago.....i think i REGISTERED on here like 2 yrs ago.....as for my camera...i dont have to explain myself to APEXX cuz u are nothing to me.....i really dont care enough about cameras to run n buy one just for u...obviously u are obsessed with seeing my body but man....i think its from having no contact with females....n being locked in the house on a board with 99% dudes...most under 18....its sad,but maybe if u found urself someone u wouldnt be makin excuses to see pics of one of the only girls on a net board u are obsessed with rofl
lol@u comin up with that i'm fat,just so i take pictures for u get outta here with that shit man

lastly...."the only time u see me smile" was titled that cuz i never smile in pictures....i guess yall wouldnt really know that but i just never do for some reason... CUZ YOU'RE A COMPLETE HARDCORE BITCH!! n it was also titled that cuz none of yall will ever see me smilin in real life......

again,these "hard questions" threads are retarded....fuck this interrigation shit rofl
yeah anything showing you're full of SHIT is "retarded"

n kyle..i didnt even hear ur audio yet...i already know how u sound u used to send me ur shit over aim for critic...remember? my man already told me it sucked balls......

I expect more from you as always. like I said:

"i know you'll come in and attack me then talk about everything else but the fuckin issues."

you hate it here so much, we hate having you, why do you still come here?? tsk tsk tsk

...awwwwww i know i hurt ur feelings apexx n now u want me to just go away cuz u cant handle it that someone told u the truth about ur music.....lol this is what its really about man....that i told u what ur audios really sound like,that these 14 yr old wont ever tell u......cuz they dont know better....son
GET OVER IT
if i'm so insignificant WHY ARE U MAKING THREADS TO ME QUESTIONING ME rofl..why are u so defensive n still trippin over it...why are u worried about my life,what i do who i'm with how much i'm logged in what i say to other ppl STOP WATCHIN ME MAN thats some stalker shit rofl..first u did it with the Q,now its me....talk about everyone but u spend as much time on here as Q,n ur world would fall apart if u couldnt log into RV...
n then,u act like i have to prove my life,my marriage my body my everything to u cuz god forbid i told u that ur audio needs improvement.....lol
dude,all u do is front on the net n get ur ego boost....these lil kids believe u when u post up a pic in a porshe n think its urs..they think u are a rapper...u have TWO cameras yet u havent posted up a pic of ur house with that same porshe in front with u beside it...u havent posted up a pic of the inside of ur house...

well u did,n i saw some small ,fallin apart bookshelf with mostly cds n a few books that u were biggin up ur chest about readin....

now u gonna say,oh i didnt post pics so why should u,well i probably would if i had a cam just to make u look stupid.....but i am not gonna go as far as buyin a new cam for u.....if i find some pics for u then i find them,then u get lucky n u can have a pic to jack off to......but i already know even if i post pics u'll just start talkin about something else,u'll just start concentrationg on "oh u dont rap u cant be on here cuz u said my audios suck n u cant say that to me"...or u'll say my tits are fake then u're gonna want proof of that...dude u're way too predictable

for the record,no matter how many threads u make to me,n how many sacks u jump on,YOU wont make me stop postin here ..i will stop postin when I decide to ...

...this is the last time i answered questions cuz APEXX said so....whether u like my answers or not i'm not gonna be explaining myself to some NET ID who is butthurt over his net rap career being picked apart...good day

P.S. I HOPE I ELABORATED ENOUGH FOR YOU,SINCE I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE TO ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS 10 TIMES OVER,I MADE SURE I WAS THOROUGH ROFL WOULD HAVE ENDED UP TYPIN UP THE SAME AMOUNT OR MORE IF I ASSUMED U WERE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS I AM INTELLECTUALLY,N ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS SHORT..i WOULD JUST HAVE HAD TO DO IT OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER...........SO I HOPE THIS COVERS ALL N NOW U COULD FINALLY GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT ROFL HOLLA

whos gona read that book yo??

honestly

HELLLZ YEEAHH !!!!

Quote:
"when i rap they say im radical...but if rappin dont do it...ima clap u in the clavicle to classical music"

Quote:
Im not as much of a pimp as Ebircs.....man if you still with O.Y.D. You should branch off into O.H.D. into the porn business. With Owning Her daily. Ebircs....Biggest pimp on RV.
Send a message via AIM to Ebircs Send a message via Yahoo to Ebircs   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 01:15 PM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Who was she talking to and what was she talking about?

If I wanted to hurt my eyes I would stab myself in the eyes. If I wanted to read a book, i'd read one.

But there is now way im going to spend so long reading all of that shit written in poor english in yellow and pink. If theres one thing that can get fucked, its that, so fuck that.
Old 04-13-06, 01:17 PM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:

honestly

Why would you quote it man... my retenas aint made of steel.
Old 04-13-06, 01:17 PM   #28
Ebircs
The Alien Toung

^^^exactly what i said...lol read the bottom out of the quote box

HELLLZ YEEAHH !!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-13-06, 01:17 PM   #29
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:

honestly

Duh...typing MORE increases the chances of you missing the load of bullshit laced within.

Old 04-13-06, 02:44 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

AHHHAAHH wtf is up with that post? LMAO and just sifting through it while my eyes caught fire you STILL dodge the issue LMAO

what a waste.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote