RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-06, 03:37 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

^^oh yeah..that's obvious...I'm just making this all up as I go along because none of this ever happened

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 04:28 PM   #17
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C39E 2E16

appexx plus pro tools equal equipment to use that interface they have for logic is garbage coompared to the pro tools interfaces
Old 05-12-06, 07:02 PM   #18
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 2029 97B3

pro tools is industry standard..meanin if you wanna get by you gon be needin pt.....that is all....lmao at apex sayin pro tools is garbage lmao....get ur facts str8 bfor you speak...its like sayin cool edit is better than pro tools its like you sayin mp3 is better than .wav files homie i went to school for this ish and u actin like u know everything hahahahah tha q has always been right bout you lmao hahaha i never believed him till now ha
Old 05-12-06, 08:18 PM   #19
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druw Doun
pro tools is industry standard..meanin if you wanna get by you gon be needin pt.....that is all....lmao at apex sayin pro tools is garbage lmao....get ur facts str8 bfor you speak...its like sayin cool edit is better than pro tools its like you sayin mp3 is better than .wav files homie i went to school for this ish and u actin like u know everything hahahahah tha q has always been right bout you lmao hahaha i never believed him till now ha

yes that is true those hd system will shit on a logic pro program
Old 05-12-06, 09:22 PM   #20
iamthatdude87
Addicted

word if u got an protools hd system u know you in the game lol
Old 05-12-06, 09:24 PM   #21
iamthatdude87
Addicted

oh and the only protools that goes to pc is the m box....digi 002 & the HD systems is only on mac so yea once again get yo facts str8 nuff sed
Old 05-12-06, 09:27 PM   #22
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druw Doun
oh and the only protools that goes to pc is the m box....digi 002 & the HD systems is only on mac so yea once again get yo facts str8 nuff sed

no your frogetting the m audio version of pro tools go on pcs
Old 05-12-06, 09:36 PM   #23
iamthatdude87
Addicted

oh yeah lol forgot bout that one
Old 05-13-06, 12:17 AM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

lmao @ assclowns that never talk about music gear in their life saying they went to school for it.

son ask anyone who's been in the business for a few years, Logic Pro, once again, has been and still is the program other programs aim to be. lmao, just look at the baseline - Pro Tools has a max of 32 stereo tracks. Logic has 255 max. To compare the two is...fruitless. You're lucky Future Producers went down or I'd shit all over your face with about 40 threads worth of truth - from real producers!

Pro Tools is the best on Windows ever since Logic abandoned em. On a Mac system where BOTH programs compete, there is no contest. Logic wins hands down. LMAO, Logic can't even run on windows man lmao. To break it down for a laymen, it's like games that only come out for Xbox, but not PS2 due to PS2's limitations. Mac coding is more streamlined so naturally they can do more with it. And do. Compare features of ProTools to Logic and PT gets blown out the box man, who doesn't know this???

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Protools is more popular than Logic so people automatically assume that makes it better when it couldn't be further from the truth.

PT's "studio in a can" don't make it better software lmao.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-06, 06:01 PM   #25
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP: 63EC 9F5B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao @ assclowns that never talk about music gear in their life saying they went to school for it.

son ask anyone who's been in the business for a few years, Logic Pro, once again, has been and still is the program other programs aim to be. lmao, just look at the baseline - Pro Tools has a max of 32 stereo tracks. Logic has 255 max. To compare the two is...fruitless. You're lucky Future Producers went down or I'd shit all over your face with about 40 threads worth of truth - from real producers!

Pro Tools is the best on Windows ever since Logic abandoned em. On a Mac system where BOTH programs compete, there is no contest. Logic wins hands down. LMAO, Logic can't even run on windows man lmao. To break it down for a laymen, it's like games that only come out for Xbox, but not PS2 due to PS2's limitations. Mac coding is more streamlined so naturally they can do more with it. And do. Compare features of ProTools to Logic and PT gets blown out the box man, who doesn't know this???

PT's "studio in a can" don't make it better software lmao.
that is bullshit pro tools does not have a max 32 stereo tracks it does 192
and pro tools you can record in true 48bit while in logic pro you can only do 24 bit and the normal 32 bit float
Old 05-13-06, 08:32 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
that is bullshit pro tools does not have a max 32 stereo tracks it does 192
and pro tools you can record in true 48bit while in logic pro you can only do 24 bit and the normal 32 bit float

Sure abotu that? Pro Tools LE is a max 32. But an expansion pack and you can go to 48.

HD (which costs 10 grand) is the only one that cn do 192 and I don't know anybody foolish enough to spend 10 grand and still can't get 255 tracks.

And lets give PT a round of applause for bing able to record a frequency no devices output in lmao, congrats. The human ear hears no difference in 32 bit sound and anything over it, so who gives a shit?

that's liek a flash light that shines in colors you can't see lmao.

but don't take my word for it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetwater.com
From a software standpoint, the TDM software for the Pro Tools|HD systems will have more features than the Pro Tools LE software, and first and foremost, different track count. TDM software will play back up to 192 simultaneous audio tracks (Pro Tools|HD Accel) while LE is limited to 32. This is where the issue of needs and usage begins to enter the picture.

^^yup, so now me, sweet water, and protools are all lying and wrong

It don't even make sense to go on man it's relaly not that important to me to prove what's already known.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-13-06, 08:53 PM   #27
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Sure abotu that? Pro Tools LE is a max 32. But an expansion pack and you can go to 48.

HD (which costs 10 grand) is the only one that cn do 192 and I don't know anybody foolish enough to spend 10 grand and still can't get 255 tracks.

And lets give PT a round of applause for bing able to record a frequency no devices output in lmao, congrats. The human ear hears no difference in 32 bit sound and anything over it, so who gives a shit?

that's liek a flash light that shines in colors you can't see lmao.

but don't take my word for it:

^^yup, so now me, sweet water, and protools are all lying and wrong

It don't even make sense to go on man it's relaly not that important to me to prove what's already known.

your also forgetting pro tools has some of the best equipment
and who cares that you can record
255 tracks or 192
if you need more than 100 tracks you prolly overdewing it
and u can add 96 more tracks with a interface they have the fact is that pro tools has the best hardware i can list you thousands of things pro tools can do that logic cant do
Old 05-13-06, 09:18 PM   #28
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: F257 B07C

logic is mainly a sequencin midi it can be used for recording but there is much more you can do on pro tools....pro tools is hands down far more better than logic nuff sed
Old 05-13-06, 10:18 PM   #29
locknes
its WU muthafucka

this is what i did with my nuendo if you want to talk about the amount of tracks

Old 05-14-06, 03:32 PM   #30
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP: AA3D 2764

here its is appex pic one nuendo

here num two i can do stereo 500 tracks nuendo doing 500tracks on windows