RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-06, 05:45 PM   #16
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 344B 675C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnston
You are a waste of life....and time.....1

waste of life but i exist...think about it jack ass...and your the waste of time for putitng this stupid shit up dick head....oh almost forgot...1

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-06, 05:46 PM   #17
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
young law iz kooler then u. it wuz passed down thru my genes, u know

me likey yo sig werd

thanks sweety....lol

Old 04-27-06, 05:46 PM   #18
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

Quote:
I'd rather not waste my time, just look what you're sitting on.

my computer chair, is it broken *checks screws* nope

Quote:
Yes, I have no life.

yea i know, thats why i said it
Old 04-27-06, 05:52 PM   #19
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5374 C987

Unfulfilled is an example of a whore who gets no respect in real life so she comes to the internet and tries to get satisfaction by posting pictures of herself for others to see. She thinks that she is the shit, but really is a self centered little bitch. This thread was obviously not meant for your eyes so you didn't need to bother looking and posting. If it was such a waste of thread you wouldn't of bothered leaving your opinion. Obviously it isn't a waste of thread if it is already on it's second page.

Young Law is an example of a child who thinks that he has intelligence but really isn't sophisticated in any way. He tries to gain the approval of others over the internet by glorifying them so they respect him when really he is just a fuckin' moron with a the mind of a three year old who speaks in cliche phrases.
Old 04-27-06, 05:55 PM   #20
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: E374 A532

Quote:
Unfulfilled is an example of a whore who gets no respect in real life so she comes to the internet and tries to get satisfaction by posting pictures of herself for others to see. She thinks that she is the shit, but really is a self centered little bitch. This thread was obviously not meant for your eyes so you didn't need to bother looking and posting. If it was such a waste of thread you wouldn't of bothered leaving your opinion. Obviously it isn't a waste of thread if it is already on it's second page.

Young Law is an example of a child who thinks that he has intelligence but really isn't sophisticated in any way. He tries to gain the approval of others over the internet by glorifying them so they respect him when really he is just a fuckin' moron with a the mind of a three year old who speaks in cliche phrases.

Lol Said She Don't Get No Respect. But Yo If That Is Her She Pretty I Would Take Her.Can't Really Speak On Young's Behalf I Don't Take Up For Men Unless They Mih Peoples

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-06, 06:00 PM   #21
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:

No the real child is you...for all that shit you just said...i don't try to get satisfaction by posting pics of myself...if i wanted satisfaction or some one to say something about me...i would walk out the fucking house...you on the other hand have a problem with that....lol people with low self asteem seem to always attack other people...And I dont think I am the shit...I dont have a conceited bone in my body...and this is a open form....if I want to post something up here then damn it I will...I am a grown as woman boo...And a post is made specially for people to post their opinions dumbass...and its only on its second page because people are putting up here how really piece of shit you are...oh and FUCK YOU....1

Old 04-27-06, 06:02 PM   #22
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled
No the real child is you...for all that shit you just said...i don't try to get satisfaction by posting pics of myself...if i wanted satisfaction or some one to say something about me...i would walk out the fucking house...you on the other hand have a problem with that....lol people with low self asteem seem to always attack other people...And I dont think I am the shit...I dont have a conceited bone in my body...and this is a open form....if I want to post something up here then damn it I will...I am a grown as woman boo...And a post is made specially for people to post their opinions dumbass...and its only on its second page because people are putting up here how really piece of shit you are...oh and FUCK YOU....1

Like old folk on Friday night...........BINGO!

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-06, 06:04 PM   #23
Adam

Quote:

Did you graduate? Or pass english class at least?

If you're not looking for attention then it's flat out that you're a fuckin' slut. Either way, you're the piece of shit.
Old 04-27-06, 06:06 PM   #24
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Did you graduate? Or pass english class at least?

If you're not looking for attention then it's flat out that you're a fuckin' slut. Either way, you're the piece of shit.

I rest my case....Nuff said...I'm out!!!

Old 04-27-06, 06:09 PM   #25
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Like old folk on Friday night...........BINGO!

Lmao @ your diss. The lyrical content is just as weak as your first one. If you can read you would notice that my writing is inspired from all music genres, including hip-hop artists Bliss N Eso and Atmosphere.

Saying I listen to Elvis, pretty weak considering I don't..

Wow you can produce, you can't write a song worth shit, every song you have is lacking lyrics that leave no impact. For example the only thing people remember from your diss is something I said..

You're whack dude..

You're not going anywhere with rap. You're a fuckin' faggot, you'll never sell. Not even to the Christian market cause you're a walking sin. Fags + rap = Garbage. Fags + anything = garbage. Christian faggots + rap = garbage. You have nothing, just kill yourself you fuckin' queer.
Old 04-27-06, 06:10 PM   #26
Adam

Quote:
I rest my case....Nuff said...I'm out!!!

You rest your case by acknowledging the truth. Well that's swell..
Old 04-27-06, 06:14 PM   #27
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young G
Lol Said She Don't Get No Respect. But Yo If That Is Her She Pretty I Would Take Her.Can't Really Speak On Young's Behalf I Don't Take Up For Men Unless They Mih Peoples

hahahah @ you E-mackin

do ya thang...playa

PLAYUUUUUUUUUUUU

Get her numba!
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-06, 06:16 PM   #28
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
You rest your case by acknowledging the truth. Well that's swell..

I hope they aint that stupid and simple minded in Canada....I kno some people from Canada and they sure as hell ain't dumb as your ass...what are you ahh about to be 19 and still acting like you in middle school...grow up...and get some bigga nuts....please....1

Old 04-27-06, 06:18 PM   #29
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

dude, ur a fuckin lame
Old 04-27-06, 06:19 PM   #30
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

And the only other reason your shit is 2 pages is because every body free posting dummy....we aint even on the topic which was Young Law...think about it....god your so stupid it makes me sick....