RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-06, 06:10 PM   #1
Magic5

Post LBL Magazine (4th June 2006)

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Introduction

Well, welcome to the last mag that I'm going to be writing for a while. KempoMRK is coming back in a few days and then he'll be running this again. This week was pretty good. The negatives were that there were some no shows (but we still had enough sign ins to increase the leagues size), *** was caught biting, and Led Poetic aka Common exposed himself to be the biggest bitch in the league. He pulled some of the biggest bitch moves I've seen in a long time. . all in the same week (read his battle review with Opus Dei for a tutorial on how to make it known that you're bitch).

Other then that, there were some nice verses last week and some pretty tight battles as well. There was also beef, bitching and everything else that makes a league interesting, haha. Keep telling people about this league, so it'll keep growing. It's looking nice so far.

May Event: Rising To The Top

This turned out to be pretty nice. There was one no show, but other then that everything went as planned. Nick Fletcher competed in three battles, but ended up losing in two of them. Chrit remained the champ, and he'll be facing So.Rell this week. Read the battle reviews to see what went down.

June's Event

KempoMRK will be back to run this, but it will be going down the last week in June. I'll be making a thread to start getting a battle card going. If you have an idea about a battle that you'd like to be in, just post in that thread and Kemp will try and find you an opponent.

LBL Cypher

Damn, this week was fucking crazy in the cypher. There was 86 posts, making it very hard for me to pick a winner. I liked a lot of these, but being that I can only pick one, I had to narrow it down to which ones I thought were tight. Here are the ones that I honestly thought were nice;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Impression
im a personals battler. my opponents dont show up cuz they be lethal.
once seein my name they duck & hide, like Mimesis do against good ppl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
I battled mim too, If IM a question mark that means YOU suck
Only question mark should be why the fuck you keep signing up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
f'real that was an elementry rhyme, explains why your despised over
whereas that word....^.......just describes the age group you fantasise over

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hensley
You can't think that was me, stop fightin me son.
Honestly, good battlers WOULDN'T go to a site that you run.
I'll turn ya site around, leave ya rattlin from these hits.
Turnin SL to Ls...
... just like what happens whenever you battle someone decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erel Avent
If I dont get chosen this week, I'll explode in rage
because your the reason the mods'll skip this whole page

As stated previously, there were quite a few more that I thought were decent, but with 87 posts, I had to narrow which ones I posted in the mag down. You can go read all of the lines in the LBL Archives sub forum if you want to. As for the winner, I gotta give it to John Hensley for the SL to Ls line, with Yung Impression coming in a close second. This was a good week in the cypher, and so let's continue that this week. Thanks to everybody who participates.

Battle Reviews

May Event: Rising To The Top -

LBL Championship Match: 1. Chrit (4-0) vs. 2. Nick Fletcher (5-2)

With Chrit becoming the second Champion ever in this league last week, it sparked interest in how long he would last. Nick Fletcher was the first one to have a chance to dethrone him. Both of these guys went 40 lines, which is going to stop me from quoting the lines that I liked. Nick Fletcher posted first and his verse was pretty good. However, it always seems to me like some of his concepts are worded weird as fuck. Chrit posted his verse and it was pretty nice as well. His style is starting to catch on at this site, and he came with some pretty good concepts. In the end, voting was 2-2. . which led me to drop a tiebreaking vote. . and I had Chrit winning 5-4 in quotables. Chrit gets the win.

LBL Contendership Match: 3. So.Rell (6-2) vs. 4. .Jae.Brix. (4-2)

We all know what's at stake in this match; the winner faces the Champion next week for the title. So.Rell posted first and his verse was decent. He came with a chauffer line which is played as shit, but his Family Matters line was nice. Then, Jae.Brix posted a below average verse and he didn't have much of anything that I'd say was quotable. This battle wasn't very good, but So.Rell ended up winning 4-0.

Wrestling Battle: Nick Fletcher (Goldberg) vs. Appocolyptik (The Rock) vs. So.Rell (Stone Cold)

In my last mag I predicted this would end up being a battle between Nick Fletcher and Appocolyptik. . and that's basically what happened. Nick Fletcher posted first and his verse was pretty good. I'm not going to quote lines that I liked because this battle was long as shit, so whatever. So.Rell posted next and his wasn't as good as Nick's (in my opinion), but it was still decent. Then, Appocolyptik posted and I thought his verse was pretty nice as well. It was pretty close to decide. . but in the end the voting ended at 2-1-0 in Nick Fletcher's favor.

Concept Flipping Battle: Nick Fletcher vs. John Hensley

For this battle in the first post 12 words were given that each competitor had to mention in their verses. Nick Fletcher posted first and he had a pretty good verse. His wording was alright, but some of his flips on the words weren't that original. I liked his flip on the following words; athlete, trophy, fraction, and radar. Then, Hensley posted and completely KILLED IT. The majority of the voters quoted his whole verse as a quotable and I did the same. I think Yung Impression said it best when he stated, "Damn Hens can word his ass off to makin his punches hit hard as fuck." This was easily the battle of the week, but in the end John Hensley ended up winning 8-0.

Bye Week Battle: Yung Impression vs. Rush Lingo

Basically, the winner of this battle gets a week off that they can take whenever they want and still get a win for that week. Rush Lingo posted first and I thought his verse was pretty good. I liked his 6 feet under line, construction line, and his family tree line. Then, Yung Impression posted and I thought his verse was pretty good as well. I liked his 4 weeks in a row line and his bye week line. However, for some fucking reason this battle only got one vote. That was for Rush Lingo and so he wins. . this battle deserved way more votes than that though.

Horror Battle: JTR (Freddy Krueger) vs. Roger Glocks (Jason)

This battle had some serious potential to be dope as fuck. . instead Roger Glocks posted up a pretty good verse and JTR no showed. Glocks wins.

Regular Battles -

6. Gopha (1-0) vs. 7. Pharaohe Def (1-0)

Everybody expected Pharaohe Def to wreek havoc on this league. . but dude didn't even check in. Gopha had a verse posted up earlier, but edited it out. He wins for checking in.

8. SPuL (1-0) vs. 9. Daubs (5-4)

This match was predicted to be pretty interesting. SPuL's done some damage on this site and Daubs is doing his best in this league, but he keeps getting put up against tough competition. SPuL posted first and his verse was decent to me. . he came with quite a bit of played stuff though (like the ain't full of shit line, the dicksucking line, the cingular/bars line). He had a few decent lines like the pounding Daubs line too. Then, Daubs posted and I thought his verse was pretty good. I liked his copyright line, Ubisoft line, starving ethiopian line, and his Rey line was pretty decent too. The voting went pretty interesting though. It started out with SPuL getting some votes that I don't think Daubs was too happy about. But, in the end Daubs won 9-2.

11. Met-A-4 (3-2) vs. 29. Affliction (0-0)

I accidentally gave Rush Lingo and Yung Impression a second battle (on top of the one they had in the May Event) and so I just edited the threads and put Rush Lingo's opponent against Yung Impression's opponent. Now, onto this battle. . Met-A-4 checked in and Affliction didn't. Met-A-4 wins. Done.

14. Chris Stylez (4-5) vs. 15. Shake-zula (2-0)

Everybody expected Shake-zula to come out and flawless Stylez. . and that's pretty much exactly what happened. Chris posted first and he had quite a few lines. . it's just none of them were really quotables. A lot of them were just average. Then, Shake-zula posted and his verse was pretty nice. I liked his insult line, bus line, ladies line, and his mother-bored line. Just as expected, Shake-zula ended up winning 13-0.

16. Defiance (1-0) vs. 17. Erel Avent (1-0)

Both of these dudes checked in on time. . but even after Daubs offered boht of them an extra day extension to get a verse up, they didn't show. However, since they did both check in on time, I'm just going to leave their records unchanged and keep them signed in.

18. N.Tavarez (1-0) vs. 19. Da Sein (1-0)

I was expecting this battle to be pretty decent. .instead Da Sein no showed. N.Tavarez posted a verse anyway, and he gets the no show win.

21. Meta Syn (1-0) vs. 22. Pictureperfect2 (0-1)

Like Pharaohe Def, most people expected Meta Syn to do pretty well in this league. Instead, he no showed and Pictureperfect2 posted a verse anyway. Pictureperfect2 gets the win.

23. T.r.oo.P (0-1) vs. 24. .TeamOne. (0-1)

Haha, I gave T.r.oo.P a hard time in the last mag. . and the dude ended up thanking me for it. He wants to get better and shit. . Teamone lost a battle last week that he thought that he won, and so I thought this would be interesting to see how each of these dudes would due under the circumstances that they're both under. T.r.oo.P posted first and his verse was decent. I thought this alvin line, herpes line, and essence line were all pretty decent. Then, TeamOne posted and you could tell he was joking around. . though it wasn't funny at all. His verse was trash, which he planned it to be (why, I don't fucking know) and Troop ended up winning 3-0.

25. Raw King (0-1) vs. 26. Monsieur (0-1)

This battle started out pretty gay, but it turned out alright. First, Monsieur posted a no show verse because Raw King hadn't checked in. . then Raw King checked in and posted a real verse. That lead to Monsieur coming back and posting a real verse after the deadline. I reset the votes before Monsieur had posted his real verse since Raw King had checked in late too, and everybody seemed to be fine with that. With that being said, Raw King's verse was alright. Dude has potential, he just messes up his flow and his concepts aren't that up to date. I wasn't feeling any of his lines this week. . Monsieur half assed (at least that's what I picked up) and his verse wasn't that good either. However, he had some more original punchlines that were also worded better. So, Monsieur won 2-0.

27. Tim. (0-1) vs. 28. Wicked One (0-2)

Haha, Wicked One pulled some dope ass people in his first two battles and so I think that he really needed to win this. I don't really know who Tim. is, but from what he has posted he could use some elevation. On to this battle, Wicked One posted first and used this gay ass font. . and I thought his verse was decent at best. However, I did think his motel signs line and his hair line were alright. Tim. posted and also decided to go with the gay font style, and his verse wasn't that good either. He used lots of dots and it messed up flow because he wasn't using them right. Regardless, I thought his domino line had potential, but he didn't execute right. Wicked One ended up winning 3-2.

31. Opus Dei (0-0) vs. 32. Common (0-0)

I expected this to be a pretty nice battle. . instead it turned into a complete load of bullshit. Common exposed himself to be a total fucking faggot. I mean, seriously. . he went to PR and told Richard Corey that he had caught Opus Dei biting (which of course wasn't true), which led to Corey registering here and going into the Lyricist Lounge on this site asking what the fuck was going on. . and then Common posted a verse that was COMPLETE fucking garbage. Opus Dei didn't show up before Thursday, and Common acted like he deserved the win or some shit. Instead, I pmed Opus Dei and told him to post because Common confused everybody (because nobody knew if he actually had proof or not or what the fuck was going on). That shit didn't get cleared up until Saturday and so I told Opus Dei he could post on Sunday (and that Common could edit his verse so it'd be fair). Then, I log on yesterday morning and Common, following with his bitch move style, had edited out his verse and didn't get it posted up again until 7 pm. WHAT THE FUCK is that? Opus Dei ended up not posting a verse and so I just left his record unchanged because honestly, dude doesn't deserve a loss. Common fucked everything up because he's a fucking queer. He whined like a girl every step of the way, bitching about how he really deserved the win and all that. But, being that he did post a verse (despite the fact that it was complete shit), I had to give him a win on his record, even though he deserves to have like. . 5 losses instead. Seriously though, if you get matched up with Common aka Led Poetic you better come with some knives, nines, AKs, and RPGs. . just to blow through his bitch moves. Dude's the biggest fag I've ever seen and hopefully he'll sign out and never come back.

33. Butler (0-0) vs. 34. Faime S. Quotez (0-0)

Pretty much everybody knows who Butler is and just by signing on dude had high expectations put on him. I've never heard of Faime S. Quotez before so I was expecting Butler to just mow through this match. . which he pretty much did. I didn't like anything from Faime S. Quotez's verse. . the concepts weren't fresh (as they were all Butler nameplays) and the wording wasn't on point. However, as expected, Butler dropped a good verse. I liked the took the words outta your moms mouth line, QuotesbyotherRappers line, suspended in air line, the RV line, and the clear line. Dude merked it and won easily with a final vote tally of 13-0.

35. Illin'-Tenshunz (0-0) vs. 36. Nemenisis1

Both of these dudes no showed, but I don't really give a shit because I could tell by their sign in alone that they're both herbs.

37. Makeveli Trained (0-0) vs. 38. Precize (0-0)

This battle sparked some interest for me. . Makeveli Trained is an RB head and Precize has been to the Championship Match before in this league. Precize posted first and his verse wasn't really that good. . I thought this out of this world line was decent, but everything else was sub par. Makeveli Trained came with a lot of average lines. . I thought his cocky line was pretty good, but that was about it. In the end Precize ended up pulling it out, 5-4.

39. Lex Close (0-0) vs. 40. *** (0-0)

I thought *** was an alias and I had never heard of Lex Close so I expected this to be a pretty boring match up. Chrit exposed *** for biting and I could have sworn that I've seen a few of Lex Close's lines as well. Regardless, I don't have time to go look for links in something I'm not even 100% confident about, so Lex Close gets the win and *** caught the boot from the league.

No Show Verses

Pictureperfect2

fuck the hype.. just watch as he's droppin
cuz im makin Meta Syn go down...
..... quicker than a spoon full of sugar from mary poppins
and thou shall not suck or be this fuckin wack.. this kids been had
cuz we dont need the ten commandments to know that syne is bad
spitting? being dope? i don't know whats with these fucks
but i understand people wantin to be Sick..... cuz meta syn sucks!!!
i could diss on ya wackness, lack of skill, or how fuckin much your fake
i mean theres a ton to diss.. no make that TONS, i forgot about your weight
meta syn needs some slimmin.. ya this fat bitch is the one im dissin
cuz it'd take bout a million doctor notes to pick up this perscription

N.Tavarez

Look
You throw punches, I'ma chop and karate ya frame
SenSei miss enuff shots to make Myugi ashamed.....
I drop gems so get Stoned, you aint as nice as me
Which is why they'll never call Hematite emcee
Fucking hick you aint dope, your alot paler to start
And fuck insurance, State Farm is where his trailor is parked
Posting pics on myspace for chicks consider you gross, kid
It's a shame....they met da sein, and discontinued their dosage
Plus the chick he dates a, dirty trick.... d*ck taster
I guess he dont Mindfreaks Chriss Angel would be afraid of
You should sample the flow, or down in ranks you will go
And they'll see Seinfel......years after they cancelled the show
whatever, I will eat that bitch.........
and "dook" he think he the best, but its a marvel Jubilee that shit
bitch

Top Punches

23. Rush Lingo vs. Yung Impression
i'll treat rappers like ex pills, look kid, i pop a few
ya verse makes me cough n' puke.
when it comes to fixin it up, like construction.. ya got a Lot to do

22. Precize vs. Makeveli Trained
yea a mismatch, once I post up this newbies gon split..
maks comin with wackness
thats so out of this world, sci fi asked to write a movie on it..

21. Roger Glocks vs. JTR
the world is filled with different races.you fucking dipshit
its a whole melting pot like what ya face has been hit with

20. SPuL vs. Daubs
I'm wreckin' this battle, kid, you know there's no fuckin' stoppin' me
I'll be pounding daubs so much, that it'll crash his whole countries economy

19. So.Rell vs. .Jae.Brix
Have you seen the past for Jae, damn he’s battered.
'Cause his Winslow, it could Re-cast for Family Matters.

18. Makeveli Trained vs. Precize
Shit, go head n take a glance, I could care less, whore
I’m confident in my sexuality….your just Cocky in yours

17. Nick Fletcher vs. Appocolyptik vs. So.Rell
Tough S.O.B. my ass. . my weak punches are enough to kill. .
And that’s the bottom line. . which ironically is also above ure skill!

16. John Hensley vs. Nick Fletcher
When ya compare our statue know that you'll die fam.
I get trophy's for my punches..
... and one of my uppercuts will show you new Heis, man.

15. Daubs vs. SPuL
i dont like you out of spite, its just that your wack G
n' you cant hurt me cause UBISOFT,like the punch you copied exactly

14. Nick Fletcher vs. Chrit
Yeh, I beat on the poor folk. . and I know you’re a beggar, hell. .
I’ve socked you so many times. .
. .I’m surprised ya ain’t asked me to shoe and clothe you as well.

13. Shake-zula vs. Chris Stylez
Ayo, I'll Introduce my fist to this young chump's face...
And hit Chris with a Kross that'll have him Missin' the Bus monday

12. Roger Glocks vs. JTR
Check the death toll dawg.. im owning your ass ina brawl
I wanted a Hotline here. but you have one for men to call

11. Daubs vs. SPuL
i knew i recognised his picture,i know you aint shattering none
i sponsered a starving eathiopian kid..and now lbl got me battlin one

10. N.Tavarez vs. Da Sein
Fucking hick you aint dope, your alot paler to start
And fuck insurance, State Farm is where his trailor is parked

9. Chrit vs. Nick Fletcher
Get down on both knees... You winning? Hoe please
Dont hang your head in shame... I want that bitch for a trophy

8. Appocolyptik vs. Nick Fletcher vs. So.Rell
Fucking NEANDERTHAL, you're hideous, weak and boneless
With such a bum chin that your jaw could be a refuge for the homeless

7. Yung Impression vs. Rush Lingo
lets just be foreal kid. your skills & style and league will neva blend in.
reason they put ya dumb ass inthe bye week, hope'll neva comeback again...

6. Butler vs. Faime S. Quotez
boy, ill uppercut ya mug to deep 9. wit this hawk that im holdin,
ya head'll b so suspended in air, ...theyll probly b talk of expulsion

5. John Hensley vs. Nick Fletcher
The ranks got you ahead of me but i'm laughin at the numeral.
Tissue? fuck that. i'ma save THAT one for the family at your funeral.

4. Nick Fletcher vs. John Hensley
Watch me hospitalise this fraud. . I’ll give him a vicious belt
And leave him so long in a ward, he’ll be considered a TROPHY himself.

3. Shake-zula vs. Chris Stylez
I hate to say it, but I think my chances are gettin' slim...
That wack verse u posted was ENOUGH of an insult to get the win

2. Butler vs. Faime S. Quotez
Ima bash ya head in. Stop ya heart. shit, this herbll b doomed.
the winners 'clear'.. an so is wat the docs'll be yellin in the emergency room.

1. John Hensley vs. Nick Fletcher
I'm your idol, and you KNOW when i drop you're devoured.
I'm lookin down on this guy.. like you do in the mens locker room showers.

Verse Of The Week

John Hensley

Kids actin' like he's ghetto, but damn man, ya way late.
True, ya had the black look goin' on... and then you ran outta spraypaint.
Your man likes variety, and you can see this fag's steppin.
But listen homo..
.. bein able to flip into any position for him doesn't mean ya athletic.
^^I'll follow that up, you play it straight, but we know it still.
Sex lifes like a Plug: ya get turned on.. only after botha ya holes are filled.
And your mother? she swallowed, didn't even ask to spit.
She wrote the book on suckin dick, and blew me till' it chapter lips.
My gun isn't an iPod, but it's somethin' you'll happen to hear.
However it is similiar, i push one thing. an' there's a blast in your ears.
This is more than PC's, see it's about havin respect.
If you start runnin, i'll roll down the Window.. then the Mac'll connect.
Ya concepts ain't clickin'.. and damn't their old, too.
And your skill level is remote.. aka i just need one hand to control you.
It comes down to fractions, even math kids can see this.
Some people say you half-ass... yea, and the other half is complete shit.
You're a nobody. barely even know this bastard i'm stoppin'.
I got police callin backup, after their radar saw how fast you were droppin'.

Battle Of The Week

Concept Flipping Battle: Nick Fletcher vs. John Hensley

Nick Fletcher -

Check it...
I’m killing this fool. . and although the competition’s looking stiff
John’s ATHLETIC abilities will only win out. .
. . when I make him take a Long Jump off a fucking cliff!
I’m handing you ure first loss. . I’ve been known to shatter g’s
And ure REMOTE chance of winning ended. .
. . when I stole ure fucking batteries!
This dude says he’s gangster. . man, he’s spittin’ bullshit is this kid
Cause John it ain’t a crime. .
. . when ure using SPRAYPAINT to redecorate ure crib!
Watch me hospitalise this fraud. . I’ll give him a vicious belt
And leave him so long in a ward, he’ll be considered a TROPHY himself.
I’m droppin’ shit on Hens yo. . and he ain’t got nuthin’ to give
Cause I’ve been on the john so long. .
. .his verse’ll just be the TISSUE I wipe my ass with!
They say Hens is an open book. . so it’ll be easy to toss out this wack geek
And you’ll see it first hand, when I throw this CHAPTER the scrapheap
I'm not feeling ure punches. . so I guess this battle I'm on a mission. .
. .to take your IPOD 'n' open the case. . that'll prove ure lack of vision.
I’m straight owning this faggot. . ‘coz gays I’m known to fist ‘em
And John’s WINDOW of opportunity was shut down. .
. .when I crashed his shitty Microsoft ’98 system!
I’m kicking you bar after bar. . dude, I’m on a fucking roll
So I’ll take each FRACTION of ure wack ass. .
. .and bury you in a fucking whole!
I’ve got a way to fightin’. . I picture my target as sumthin’ and lock it
And I’m seeing ure head as a PLUG – so I’m getting ready to socket!
Half ya bars are shitty. . I’m making it clear that ure worse
I mean I could SHOWER you with punches. .
. .and still never see you drop a clean verse.
Ure shit John. Fuck what peeps say. . ure rep I’m rippin’ clean through it
Cause dude, you’d fall under the RADAR. .
. .once some wack herb changes his name to it.

vs.

John Hensley -

Kids actin' like he's ghetto, but damn man, ya way late.
True, ya had the black look goin' on... and then you ran outta spraypaint.
Your man likes variety, and you can see this fag's steppin.
But listen homo..
.. bein able to flip into any position for him doesn't mean ya athletic.
^^I'll follow that up, you play it straight, but we know it still.
Sex lifes like a Plug: ya get turned on.. only after botha ya holes are filled.
And your mother? she swallowed, didn't even ask to spit.
She wrote the book on suckin dick, and blew me till' it chapter lips.
My gun isn't an iPod, but it's somethin' you'll happen to hear.
However it is similiar, i push one thing. an' there's a blast in your ears.
This is more than PC's, see it's about havin respect.
If you start runnin, i'll roll down the Window.. then the Mac'll connect.
Ya concepts ain't clickin'.. and damn't their old, too.
And your skill level is remote.. aka i just need one hand to control you.
It comes down to fractions, even math kids can see this.
Some people say you half-ass... yea, and the other half is complete shit.
You're a nobody. barely even know this bastard i'm stoppin'.
I got police callin backup, after their radar saw how fast you were droppin'.

Daubs' Interview With Roger Glocks

thefuzzindaubs: What made you sign up for the league?

LYNNKINGPIN: well i remember getting like a private message from kempo. i think. and i peep'd it out seen that shit look'd good..the mag is very dope, dope battlers and other leagues are really wack right now

thefuzzindaubs: Yeah defo, now the LBL is looking quite dope but what about RV in general?

LYNNKINGPIN: very cool i havent peep'd all the forums but usually i just chill in the battle leagues then get comfortamble and go other places..but word its nice set up ...but its takes fucking ages to load on that site lol no idea why

thefuzzindaubs: lmao, you got to meet RV's herbs then yet, no doubt you will soon enough. Any achievments you can boast of text wise?

LYNNKINGPIN: i won many belts on different site...that silly tourney on bboys with the newbies.. but im sorta new and i got nothing to boast about right now..i just like writting new shit

thefuzzindaubs: dope, your on PR too right, why you sign out of the PRBA?

LYNNKINGPIN: it got really wack and the mags are err...plus my record got fucked up in the beginning but word, LBL could kick PRBA right now. it would be gettin kicked in the ass with a bart simpson boot lol

thefuzzindaubs: lol seen, if it does die which it looks like it might do, can you see heads like Exkal and maybe Classick etc signing up over here?

LYNNKINGPIN: i dunno maybe..classick didn't even sign up for his own pic tourney he started so i dunno if hes done battle...but i think ex kal will continue running PRBA and trying new shit...i think he's a good mod to strict tho..but this shit will continue grow i believe...get more legend types

thefuzzindaubs: definately, can you see it reaching standards that the RBL once was?

LYNNKINGPIN: prob thats tough tho...the top 30 was like top 30 on the net basically thats word btw i was 6-0 on rbl back in the day..but got killedddd by sur-5-ill lol ..but its a hard bar..could happen if dudes elevate

thefuzzindaubs: yeah i feel you, i see fracture's back on the scene...he would be a hot prospect if he signed up for the lbl, thatd be good. Now youve been on a couple of ill leagues so have you got any heads that influence your style?

LYNNKINGPIN: hmm...prob butler and hensley cuz i think the secret to make hot lines is the set up and making shit seem so easy...butler is dope with imagery and i talk with hensley and dude is the best with set up's in the business....but i try to be unique for the most part

thefuzzindaubs: yeah i agree on that.

thefuzzindaubs: Lets do some word association:

LYNNKINGPIN: shoot like cheddar bob

thefuzzindaubs: KempoMRK

LYNNKINGPIN: sick mags(dope mod)

thefuzzindaubs: Nick Fletcher

LYNNKINGPIN: drops quicks lol ...talented as hell

thefuzzindaubs: Project Rhyme

LYNNKINGPIN: fake bboys

thefuzzindaubs: lol. RB

LYNNKINGPIN: pretty good league ..second best now ;-)

thefuzzindaubs: Shake Zula

LYNNKINGPIN: dope muthafucka. one of my favorite to read

thefuzzindaubs: Mimesis

LYNNKINGPIN: (havent read any of his battles).. but undefeated man...must be good

thefuzzindaubs: yeah, hes ill with it.

thefuzzindaubs: No hatred with no one then, You got beef with anyone now or does anyone particularly annoy you?

LYNNKINGPIN: not to much. i dont beef to much i used to on older sites but im familar most people. i give respect to everyone ..juss give me that back..its text battling ...no beef

thefuzzindaubs: i get ya, finally who do you think will reign at the end of the LBL?

LYNNKINGPIN: well i see hensley in the conterdship match. mark him down for champ..and butler is around gotta put him heading towards there..but there dudes like nick around, chrit is dope so he could go for awhile ...and then theres n. tavarez around hes nice..but then you got me ;-)

thefuzzindaubs: lmao aight. Any final words to close the interview?

LYNNKINGPIN: Im hungover... kids dont drink bacardi, hennesey and shots in a hour...might die ;-)... and keep up the good work lol

thefuzzindaubs: cheers mate.

LYNNKINGPIN: peace mate

Predictions

LBL Championship Match: 1. Chrit (5-0) vs. 2. So.Rell (7-3)

Chrit is undefeated and the second ever Champion of this league. So.Rell has lost the Championship match before, and so this is his second chance at taking the throne. Honestly though, I got Chrit taking this. He's been text battling for a while, and his style is starting to catch on in the league. So.Rell could give him a run for his money, but I still think Chrit will leave as the Champion.

LBL Contendership Match: 3. John Hensley (3-0) vs. 4. Gopha (2-0)

I'm getting the feeling that Gopha is an alias. . and John Hensley is. . John Hensley. Being that I haven't seen much from Gopha, I'm going to pick Hensley to take this. Even if I knew Gopha's alias I don't know if he'd be able to win this battle.

5. Daubs (6-4) vs. 6. Shake-zula (3-0)

This is yet another week where Daubs is up against some tough competition. His record doesn't at all reflect the things he's done in the league, but I don't think he'll be able to win this. Shake-zula is a legend at PR and he's undefeated here. I don't think Daubs is on his level yet.

7. Nick Fletcher (6-4) vs. 8. Rush Lingo (5-4)

Nick Fletcher lost two out of his three matches last week, and so I think he wants to rally himself back. Rush Lingo beat Yung Impression last week, and I think his style may be catching on as well. I know Rush Lingo has been wanting this battle, and so who knows what will happen. I have this being a throw up. . it's just a matter of who wants it more.

9. N.Tavarez (2-0) vs. 10. Roger Glocks (2-0)

N.Tavarez is a well known head on this site. . and Roger Glocks is well known at quite a few places. This battle should be a good one, and I don't know who will take it. Both of them can come up with some nice concepts, but I think Roger Glocks will take this in a close ass battle.

11. JTR (5-3) vs. 12. .Jae.Brix. (4-3)

I don't think this battle should be that close. JTR no showed his battle against Roger Glocks last week, but I think he should beat .Jae.Brix. pretty easily. Brix still has some elevating to do, while JTR's style is more polished which allows him to come with pretty good verses. I have JTR pulling this one out.

13. Monsieur (1-1) vs. 14. T.r.oo.P (1-1)

T.r.oo.P is actually motivated to get better, which is good. . and before he registered at this site, I had never heard of Monsierur. Lately his verses have been consistently decent, while T.r.oo.P's are getting better every week. Still, I'm going to predict Monsieur because I think T.r.oo.P still has room in his verses to elevate.

15. Pictureperfect2 (1-1) vs. 16. SPuL (1-1)

I didn't mean to put these two guys up against each other again, but that's just how the rankings worked out. This is a rematch from two weeks ago. Pictureperfect2 is decent, but he comes with some played stuff sometimes which really brings down his verses. SPuL is capable of bringing some dope concepts, it just depends on whether he wants to put in the effort or not. Regardless, I have SPuL taking this because I think that he really wants to champ this league.

17. Precize (1-0) vs. 18. Erel Avent (1-0)

Precize was in the Championship Match a few weeks ago, while Erel Avent has got to be an alias. I think that Precize is decent, but I'll give Erel Avent the upper hand here. I don't know who he is, but from what I've seen from him, he's pretty good.

19. Led Poetic (1-0) vs. 20. Butler (1-0)

Led Poetic is the biggest herb in the fucking league. I hope Butler smashes him, and I think that he will. Butler, just a heads up, he'll probably try and cheat and/or pull bitch moves to get you to no show, but don't let him win, man. Led Poetic is fucking garbage and Butler is good. Butler should take this. . though I wouldn't count out Led Poetic pulling another 20 bitch moves to get the win that he doesn't deserve.

21. Defiance (1-0) vs. 22. Wicked One (1-2)

I don't know who Defiance is, and Wicked One is decent. Even though he uses this gay ass font, he does usually bring one or two decent concepts in his verses. . his problem lies in wording them right. I'm going to pick Wicked One to win this, based soley off of the fact that I don't know who Defiance is.

23. Chris Stylez (4-6) vs. 24. Faime S. Quotez (0-1)

Both of these guys haven't shown themselves to be that dope. . this is going to be a toss up on who wants to elevate themselves more.

25. Makeveli Trained (0-1) vs. 26. Yung Impression (0-1)

Both of these guys took hard losses last week, and I think that both of them want to come back with a win. I'm going to pick Yung Impression just because he has a more polished style than Makeveli, and with Makeveli trying to do his best in LLL on RB as well, I think he's spreading himself a little thin. I got Yung Impression taking this, but this battle should be pretty nice.

27. .TeamOne. (0-2) vs. 28. Raw King (0-2)

Last week it seemed like .TeamOne. was mad that he lost the previous week, and so he just put some bullshit as a joke or whatever. Raw King is trying his best, and dude is starting to get better. . he still has a lot of elevation to do though. If .TeamOne. tries, he should win. . if he puts up a joke of verse, Raw King will pull this out.

29. Tim. (0-2) vs. 30. Opus Dei (0-0)

Because of Led Poetic's bullshit, Opus Dei has already told me that he's going to no show, as he doesn't want to be in a league where he's falsely accused of biting. Thanks, Common. . you bitch moved a dude way better than you out of the league. Congratulations. Tim. wins via no show.

31. E.C (0-0) vs. 32. TayTay (0-0)

E.C hasn't battled in a long ass time, and TayTay is decent. I think that TayTay will probably win, but only because it will take E.C a few weeks to knock the rust off. I could still see this battle being pretty decent, it just depends on who wants it more.

33. Serbness (0-0) vs. 34. Knight SirRebral (0-0)

Serbness was in this league earlier and he did decent enough in it. This is Knight's first time in and he's alright as well. This battle should be close, but I'm going to pick Serbness to win because I don't think he wants to get off to a bad start like he did last time.

35. Nino Brown (0-0) vs. 36. Anov L. Idea (0-0)

I don't know who Nino Brown is, so I'll say Anov L. Idea.

37. SlicKnife (0-0) vs. 38. Automatic (0-0)

SlicKnife was doing pretty good the last time he hopped in this league, while Automatic has been doing nice in LLL on RB. I'm going to say that Automatic will take this just because his style seems to be more polished and he executes his concepts better than SlicKnife does. This could be a close battle, though.

39. Tinozwai (0-0) vs. 40. Ion W. Yuu (0-0)

I don't know who either of these guys are. .

41. Crucial. (0-0) vs. 42. TEK-NIK (0-0)

Daubs input: Crucial is inconsistant, he sometimes comes with monster punches but sometims comes week. He has impressed me in a few battles here and there and is quite talented, I havent seen anything from tek but all i know is that because he is from RB, he instantly thinks he will be beating people which I dont agree with. Crucial will take this pretty easily.

Power Rankings

5. Roger Glocks: He's been doing good in the league, and this week he'll need to show that he's as good as people say he is. He's coming off a no show victory against JTR in the May Event, and I think he's a good addition of skill to the league.
4. So.Rell: He beat .Jae.Brix. last week to advance to the Championship Match this week. He's been doing pretty good in the league, and he has a pretty fair shot at taking Chrit out of the #1 spot.
3. Shake-zula: After winning the LBL Cypher the first week that it was added, Shake-zula is 3-0 and in a match against Daubs this week. The winner will be in the Contendership Match next week, and so this is pretty important battle for him. He's a legend at PR, and he's known for dropping good verses.
2. John Hensley: After getting a win from the LBL Cypher last week, Hensely is now 3-0 and in the Contendership Match against Gopha. He came with FIRE last week, getting "Verse Of The Week" and beating Nick Fletcher. He's on a roll, and I think he could be the person to take Chrit out.
1. Chrit: He's the champion. He's undefeated. Until somebody gives him a loss and knocks him off of the throne, he's going to stay here. He beat Nick Fletcher in a 40 line battle last week, let's see what will happen in his match against So.Rell.

Outro

Yep, this is the last mag I'm going to be writing for this league for a while. I hope you liked it and shit. Keep getting people to sign up, and keep lowering the number of no shows there are each week. Good luck to everybody (except Led Poetic, I hope Butler fucking merks you). Peace.

Last edited by Mimesis : 06-04-06 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-04-06, 06:15 PM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 41BD D861

word son. that's how it is and shit.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-06, 06:18 PM   #3
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: E6E2 A631

so i hear some guy wants to battle me.

Last edited by .TeamOne. : 06-04-06 at 08:44 PM.
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-06, 06:34 PM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 41BD D861

^lmao @ what a stupid idea that is

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-06, 06:37 PM   #5
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Interview is edited in.
Old 06-04-06, 06:39 PM   #6
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Text Record: 1-0
IP: EBE6 A230

Hot Mag once again Mime...But I think you forgot to put Butler in the Power Rankings

Get the Fuck out the Ring!
"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Send a message via AIM to So.Rell   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-06, 06:46 PM   #7
Opus Dei
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8CB8 49F4

im showing this week.
Old 06-04-06, 07:07 PM   #8
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

thats wassup

im focusedddd man...

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-06, 07:24 PM   #9
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by So.Rell
Hot Mag once again Mime...But I think you forgot to put Butler in the Power Rankings

I only had 5 spots on the power rankings. . and Butler has only won once. Not like it matters, everybody already knows Butler's a beast.
Old 06-04-06, 07:58 PM   #10
Gopha
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: E240 ADD8

dopeness... mag was hot as usual... keep up tha good work
Old 06-04-06, 10:01 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 60E5 1FAF

Decent mag. I lost to Hensley.... so what. I lost the Champ Match... it was close so I'm cool although I still think that Chrit is a total ass for trying to imply that I bite and shit. Fucking faggot.

Either way, all the beef I put on with Appo... my focus was mainly in that battle and I fucking did what I said I would do and that was beat him.

Thank you. Rush Lingo you are getting whored this week.
Old 06-04-06, 10:02 PM   #12
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: FD44 D630

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis

25. Makeveli Trained (0-1) vs. 26. Yung Impression (0-1)

Both of these guys took hard losses last week, and I think that both of them want to come back with a win. I'm going to pick Yung Impression just because he has a more polished style than Makeveli, and with Makeveli trying to do his best in LLL on RB as well, I think he's spreading himself a little thin. I got Yung Impression taking this, but this battle should be pretty nice.

actually LLL is overwith for me cuz my opponent pulled a bitch move n deleted his pic so that none of my fuckin lines made sense n i had to win that battle plus my next one to get into playoffs. as far as the audio leagues im in, thats no prob cuz the types of punches i use for text and real life are completely diff. in other words, im not losing. pz

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-06, 10:20 PM   #13
Yung Impression
Flyweight

IP: 6804 D41F

this was a dope mag...
Old 06-05-06, 12:02 AM   #14
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Text Record: 3-2
IP: B7EE 6DD9

Go vote on nick vs rush... pretty decent battle... sorry nick but i saw it very close... IMO and no hate to either of you rush or nick
Old 06-05-06, 12:05 AM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 60E5 1FAF

Word, I ain't taking nothing away from him. It is close... but you still voted for me. And I am just amazed that you quoted the bar where I kinda dissed you to.