RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-06, 09:09 PM   #46
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
A wise person once told me..."if someone was to write a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?"

think of that.....now speak on that

Wud it be bad if my book was pop up?

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-06, 09:34 AM   #47
atti?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
ok for quoting what you read out of a psychology book
I thought this would be a "deep" thread. Guess I was wrong...
Neway, am I ready to die? No. Am I afraid of death? No.
Every man must face death once. Then, after that, the judgment.

Well, I didn't directly quote anything from a psycology book, so bad for it not being "deep" enough for you. You're missed the purpose of the thread anyways. It wasn't merely asking are you ready because I'm trying to be some voyuer emo-fuck, it's more so a question about lifestyle and if have you been living a life worth reflection.
Old 06-19-06, 02:47 PM   #48
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Shere, who wrote the book on my life? Did he have a good agent? Was he a professional and well known in the advertising business so that the book would sell? That's about what matters when you're selling a book, the content is just a bonus. Of course, with aspiring authors, that extra credit has to make up for the failing grade. So, who is writing my book? Am I? Because I can right some good books.

I'm ready to die, as long as it's not by gruesome torture, aye? Do I want to die? No. I have things I want to accomplish.
Old 06-20-06, 12:03 AM   #49
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: B8B4 D1AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Shere, who wrote the book on my life? Did he have a good agent? Was he a professional and well known in the advertising business so that the book would sell? That's about what matters when you're selling a book, the content is just a bonus. Of course, with aspiring authors, that extra credit has to make up for the failing grade. So, who is writing my book? Am I? Because I can right some good books.

I'm ready to die, as long as it's not by gruesome torture, aye? Do I want to die? No. I have things I want to accomplish.

man you missed it completely...this has nothing to do if your book would sell or anything that complicated.....your looking at the saying from the wrong perspective..and your overlooking what i actually meant...

what the saying means is...don't live your life with any regrets....life is to short to waste and don't try and miss any good opportunites......get it?
Old 06-20-06, 12:15 AM   #50
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

yes i am ready to die. if i found out the day i would die id be happy
so i can see my mommy again...
and ye also i would be kind of sad. my fam members and shit like that
but ye mostly i am ready to die.
Old 06-20-06, 09:12 AM   #51
atti?

I'm assuming you have a strong faith in some sort of religion, because otherwise death wouldn't comfort you like that. Personally if I had a loved one who had passed I would want to live forever because atleast I'm garenteed their memory... I HAVE memory, as for what's going to happen after I die? I have no idea. Know what I mean?

I'm not trying to make you feel down, it's just I can bet you any money even if you do see your mom and there is an afterlife of that nature... She would never want to see you, she would want you to live.
Old 06-20-06, 09:20 AM   #52
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 43C4 2CD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
Such theologist as Erikson and Maslo explored stages of human developement, and came to establish a pyramid of stages that one must reach to achieve the pinnicle of life... And therefore be "ready" to die. The final stage, Self Actualization, is more or less a period of reflection. When you're old, life isn't necissarily for living, but rather reflecting on what once was in order to make death acceptable. Many people like to feel as though it's never too late to change and make life fullfilling... Personally, I feel like that isn't really true. You can make yourself believe anything, but, to what extend does your subconcious truly support your thinking?

So, are you leading a life worth reflection... Are you ready to die?

im not ready to die...but im definitely not afraid of when the day comes...i unno why though i mean im only 20 but the thought of death doesn't scare me the slightest

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-06, 09:40 AM   #53
atti?

Because it doesn't feel like a possibilty. Who at 20 can be like... "Ya, I'll probally die today." Or maybe you do live like that, but nothing has happened as of yet that has made you question your own mortality. Once it does the fear will be more apparent.
Old 06-20-06, 10:09 AM   #54
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Because it doesn't feel like a possibilty. Who at 20 can be like... "Ya, I'll probally die today." Or maybe you do live like that, but nothing has happened as of yet that has made you question your own mortality. Once it does the fear will be more apparent.

i nearly drowned...i've been in situations i.e held at knife point...when i was younger so i guess i jus grew up wit that i don't care anymore attitude...i like my life...but if it ends...it ends...we all die one day...you shouldn't fear the inevitable...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-06, 10:23 AM   #55
atti?

I used to think like that, but then my mom told me how I flatlined as a baby and every time I think about that it makes me feel like I need to be living.
Old 06-20-06, 10:45 AM   #56
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
I used to think like that, but then my mom told me how I flatlined as a baby and every time I think about that it makes me feel like I need to be living.

ye i feel you definitely i have a boy and i wanna see him live and i wanna be here for as long as i possibly can...i don't want to die i wanna live till i'm old....REAL OLD...but at the same time...i know that when that day comes...i won't be afraid...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 06-20-06, 01:38 PM   #57
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Quote:
man you missed it completely...this has nothing to do if your book would sell or anything that complicated.....your looking at the saying from the wrong perspective..and your overlooking what i actually meant...

No, the quote just doesn't work. The perspective is 'ignore all logic concerning marketing'? No thanks. If people would read it, it'd have to sell in the first place.
Old 06-20-06, 05:18 PM   #58
atti?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
ye i feel you definitely i have a boy and i wanna see him live and i wanna be here for as long as i possibly can...i don't want to die i wanna live till i'm old....REAL OLD...but at the same time...i know that when that day comes...i won't be afraid...

Ya, children definately add an entirely new perspective on life.
Old 06-20-06, 10:55 PM   #59
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: B8B4 D1AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
No, the quote just doesn't work. The perspective is 'ignore all logic concerning marketing'? No thanks. If people would read it, it'd have to sell in the first place.

naw....you just didn't get it .....because when people don't comprehend what i justify.......then its whatever for them...and its whatever for you son............

Last edited by Shear Kaughn : 06-20-06 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-20-06, 10:58 PM   #60
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
I'm assuming you have a strong faith in some sort of religion, because otherwise death wouldn't comfort you like that. Personally if I had a loved one who had passed I would want to live forever because atleast I'm garenteed their memory... I HAVE memory, as for what's going to happen after I die? I have no idea. Know what I mean?

I'm not trying to make you feel down, it's just I can bet you any money even if you do see your mom and there is an afterlife of that nature... She would never want to see you, she would want you to live.

i jus believe in life after death
but sometimes i have doubts about it
so iono man