RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-06, 03:43 PM   #16
babegurl1814
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 57FA 98DA

and where in the fuck does it say anything about the m box are u fucken kidding me i know tons of people who have the fast track usb and bought pro tools mpowered and now have pro tools mpowered
Old 06-24-06, 12:17 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

Quote:
Originally Posted by babegurl1814
i didnt say say it was compatible with M-box
i said that if u get pro tools mpowered and if u have the fast track usb u have pro tools

man wtf are you talkin about? you sound dumb as a motherfucker right now lmao wtf ahahaha. it's pretty clear that you don't know what you're talkin about lmao, you're just guessing shit up and bumbling along. You said you could get Pro Tools for $100 if you buy a Fast track. That's what I asked you about and now....you don't know anything about that.

what a surprise.

dumbass lmao. Do your self a favor and go read something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Yourself
apexx can you go into more detail about how to do that in logic cos i tried doin that a couple days ago and it didn't work

was i right in using the gain plugin to invert phase and split stereo?

it's been longer than a minute since last I did it so I consulted the tutorial that showed me:
Quote:
1. Open the stereo audio file in an audio editor.
2. Select and reverse the phase of the left channel (also called Invert or Flip). This option is usually presented in the Edit menu.
3. Mix the both the left and right channels of the stereo file into a single-channel (mono) audio file. This option is also usually found in the Edit menu, but is sometimes accomplished by editing the file's format properties from the File menu (ie. Sound Forge).
4. Split the single-channel audio file back into a stereo file that has the newly mixed single-channel on both the left and right channels. This procedure is usually close to the one used to mix the channels.
5. Now reverse the phase of the left channel back again, the same way it was accomplished earlier.

The resulting stereo audio file should now contain the same mix with all center-mixed audio cancelled from the mix. Hopefully, the entire instrumental contents will still exist, while the vocals will be canceled, or at least much more quiet.

yo just as a heads up, this won't work on all songs, or rather...it won't work as well on all songs. I'm sure you heard "instrumentals" hot off the net where some sounds were still on it like adlibs, or the hook, or some parts of it sounded 'watery' or you could hear the vocals really really low in the back. they're victims of this. have fun!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-06, 08:49 AM   #18
babegurl1814
Flyweight

IP: 9635 B224

[QUOTE=Apexx]....

man wtf are you talkin about? you sound dumb as a motherfucker right now lmao wtf ahahaha. it's pretty clear that you don't know what you're talkin about lmao, you're just guessing shit up and bumbling along. You said you could get Pro Tools for $100 if you buy a Fast track. That's what I asked you about and now....you don't know anything about that.

what a surprise.

yo just wont admit your wrong wow i know tons of people who bought the fast track usb and got pro tools m-powered what is so fuckin hard to understand really are slow

fast track usb + pro tools m-powered and yes u can get it for $100
because there is a pirated version of pro tools but u need the software for it
Old 06-24-06, 08:51 AM   #19
babegurl1814
Flyweight

i will put it in simple terms for u appexx

fast track usb +pro tools m-powered = pro tools

the fast track usb is almost like the hardware

wow at u not knowing this
Old 06-24-06, 08:53 AM   #20
babegurl1814
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
what a surprise.
it's been longer than a minute since last I did it so I consulted the tutorial that showed me:

but you failed to see that i made this post right after

Quote:
o your also going to need pro tools m powered which u can most likely get from a few people on this site who i know have it
Old 06-24-06, 01:38 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

wow, takes you 3 posts to say nothing.

How bout you answer where exactly you can get protools for $100 when you buy a fast track - like you said. Cuz I think it's complete bullshit that you completely fabricated and you haven't shown anything otherwise.

I didn't say a single word about protools m-powered so what are you arguing about? or for that matter, who are you arguing with?? I mean, an interface is just hardware, it'll work with anything, you're trying to "teach" me something that I've been telling other people for ages. btw your "break down in simple terms" is hella stupid. "protools mpowered + Fast Track = protools" = a dumbass statement since Protools Mpowered IS Protools. You DO know that Protools is just software right??? I guess not.

Like I said, show me where you can get protools for $100 when you buy a Fast Track or simply STFU cuz that's the original and still-standing question.

peace

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 06-24-06 at 01:43 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-06, 03:58 PM   #22
babegurl1814
Flyweight

IP: BFC9 93EA

Quote:
Like I said, show me where you can get protools for $100 when you buy a Fast Track or simply STFU cuz that's the original and still-standing question.

i answered this like 10 post ago

fast track usb cost $100
and u can get the pirated version for free i am crrently running pro tools but i have a different interface

the fast track usb is 100 and the pro tools m-powered is free

so 100(fast track usb)+0(pro tools m powered pirated = pro tools in its completly
because u can run pro tools m-powered with out any of those compatible soundcards/interface
i really dont know what your argueing about
but everything i have stated here is fact
Old 06-24-06, 04:02 PM   #23
babegurl1814
Flyweight

and lets say u dont have the pirated version it would cost u $350
Old 06-24-06, 04:06 PM   #24
babegurl1814
Flyweight

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/FastTrackUSB/
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PTMP/

i have shown proof while you are still bull shiting and talking shit u claim u have knowledge on audio but seem to have very little
Old 06-24-06, 07:21 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

oh wait I see now...since the Fast track sellf for $100, you took that to mean you get protools for ANOTHER $100 when you buy a Fast track - which is what you said, buy a fast track, get Protools for $100 - so that's $200.

Now you're sayin just buy a fast track and "get a prirated version" of protools which you can't do. Of course, since you're knowledgable on what you're talking about, you obviously know that Protools has a hardware key that's unpassable. Right? So how'd you get this magical "Protools" that you claim to have? You'd be the first person most likely in the whole world that has a pirated version of Protools.

But I'll play along and give you more rope to hang your self.

Show me where exactly you got a working version of Protools that you originally said we could pay $100 for, and now you claim you can get it free.

Your suggestions are getting more and more foolish with each post. First you can get Protools for $100 when you buy a Fast Track, then you say you need a fast track + Protools M-powered in order to have "protools" then you retract that statement and say you buy the fast track for $100 and you have to find a priated version of Protools which is non-existant based on how the new protools works. Then you say you can buy the fast track then go pay full price ($350) for protools.

Any other story-changes? Umm...you're an official on what exactly? Making an ass of your self?

BTW, if you pay 350 for Protools you are a jackass. You can get Protools for $250 OR LESS brand new. But.....based on how on point you've been so far, I can see that you obviously knew that.....

dumb ass airhead. Your yap is misleading people that what you're saying is either A: true or B: right.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-24-06, 07:23 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

So......what have you proven exactly? I already know a fAst Track is $100 now. I own one. You still hane't shown me wher eyou saw PROTOOLS for $100, like you said you did. oh wait I see now...since the Fast track sellf for $100, you took that to mean you get protools for ANOTHER $100 when you buy a Fast track - which is what you said, buy a fast track, get Protools for $100 - so that's $200.

Now you're sayin just buy a fast track and "get a prirated version" of protools which you can't do. Of course, since you're knowledgable on what you're talking about, you obviously know that Protools has a hardware key that's unpassable. Right? So how'd you get this magical "Protools" that you claim to have? You'd be the first person most likely in the whole world that has a pirated version of Protools.

Show me where exactly you got a working version of Protools that you originally said we could pay $100 for, and now you claim you can get it free.

Your suggestions are getting more and more foolish with each post. First you can get Protools for $100 when you buy a Fast Track, then you say you need a fast track + Protools M-powered in order to have "protools" then you retract that statement and say you buy the fast track for $100 and you have to find a priated version of Protools which is non-existant based on how the new protools works. Then you say you can buy the fast track then go pay full price ($350) for protools.

Any other story-changes? Umm...you're an official on what exactly? Making an ass of your self?

BTW, if you pay 350 for Protools you are a jackass. You can get Protools for $250 OR LESS brand new. But.....based on how on point you've been so far, I can see that you obviously knew that.....

dumb ass airhead. Your yap is misleading people that what you're saying is either A: true or B: right.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-24-06, 08:07 PM   #27
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: C247 2C0C

Quote:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/FastTrackUSB/
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PTMP/

i have shown proof while you are still bull shiting and talking shit u claim u have knowledge on audio but seem to have very little

can you stop talking and post up some titty pictures or something?

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-06, 08:47 PM   #28
babegurl1814
Flyweight

Quote:
So......what have you proven exactly? I already know a fAst Track is $100 now. I own one. You still hane't shown me wher eyou saw PROTOOLS for $100, like you said you did. oh wait I see now...since the Fast track sellf for $100, you took that to mean you get protools for ANOTHER $100 when you buy a Fast track - which is what you said, buy a fast track, get Protools for $100 - so that's $200.

Any other story-changes? Umm...you're an official on what exactly? Making an assof your self?

u truly are ignorant i am running a pirated version of pro tools
i never said u can get pro tools for another $100 you truly are a moron
i know tons of people who would also tell u this
i never retracted staments look at both postr any moron but you could understand this
Old 06-24-06, 08:52 PM   #29
babegurl1814
Flyweight

Quote:
no if u get the Fast Track USB u can get pro tools its only a $100 its the cheapest and if u need to make the beats i would recommend it

Quote:
o your also going to need pro tools m powered which u can most likely get from a few people on this site who i know have it

that is what i said back to backif u care to check
Old 06-24-06, 08:55 PM   #30
babegurl1814
Flyweight

also u have got to big a huge moron i was making a piont with the retail version of pro tools u would have to pay 250 +100 fior the fast track usb =350 i guess your not very good at math