RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Tag Team Tournament III
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-06, 04:17 PM   #1
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Tag Team Tournament III Round 1 Magazine

IP: 063B BDE9

Tag Team Tournament III

Hello and welcome to the 3rd edition of the now annual RapVerse Tag Team Tournament. This year is better than any other year, by about three thousand times. The amount of ill battlers in this tournament is actually unreal, before I show you who’s in it, check what Feeble Minded said to me on AIM:

Feeble Minded: Probably one of the best lineup's in any text tourney, ever

That’s strong praise seeing as how many sites have held ill tournaments over the years. But, while on paper it looks dope its up to you guys to make sure it turns out dope. I want this tournament to be the kind of thing that people think back to and are like “Goddamn, do you remember that Tag Team Tournament at RapVerse, that shit was fucking DOPE”. Make this something for your best of archives people. So that when you have grandkids who are battle rapping, you can be all like “You ain’t shit motherfucker! Check my verses in the RapVerse Tag Team Tournament 3!”, and they’ll be like “Shiiit, I got grandsonned!”. So basically, make this dope as fuck, show up, drop your hardest and everything will be fine. 2 votes are needed, if you don’t do this then you will be deducted a vote for every vote you didn’t place. Self explanatory stuff really, it’s just up to you to make sure this shit goes down like it should. Now, let’s check out who’s in this tournament:

ClasSick & Shake-Zula
Alchemist & TheKid_Sense
Balth & Omni Alias
Out Writcheas & Synapse
Erel Avent & Realism
iRAPEblacKKKids & L.I.
Chrit & Mimesis
Ken`Pho & Omen

David Lama & Young Philly
BoneCollector & T.r.oo.P
Brock Ali & Brock Sampson
Donald Junea' & Rush Lingo
9th Degree & N.Tavarez
Ace Heratoga & So Rell
Meta Syn & Oneduh
900k & Serbness

COM & Feeble Minded
Black Magik & OneStepBeyond
Mic Booth & Phryme
Jay Pana & Mystery~Murdera
Muffy & Spit That
Danzeil & Lucos
Automatic & $pitacular
lolsobelol & Makaveli Trained

Mets & Username
Blackmage & Knight SirRebral
Appocolyptik & Nefarious
Daubs & E.C
JTR & SPuL
FuxJustAWord & RobKilla
John Hensley & Roger Glocks
Euthanize & Marcus Aurelias

That is a sick sick sick lineup. Lets check out the groups in detail (I shall refer to the groups as north, south, east and west for magazine purposes, though I’m not calling them that).

Groups Overview

North

ClasSick & Shake-Zula
Alchemist & TheKid_Sense
Balth & Omni Alias
Out Writcheas & Synapse
Erel Avent & Realism
iRAPEblacKKKids & L.I.
Chrit & Mimesis
Ken`Pho & Omen

You’ve got 3 possible tournament winners in this group, in the form of Classick & Shake, Erel Avent & Realism and Chrit & Mimesis. Mimesis is a defending champion of this tournament, who oddly changed partners, changing from 9th Degree to Chrit. You’ve also got the vets from Blunts Balth & Omni alias, they are both legends at that site. Then you’ve got Out Writcheas who is making waves on sites as Lucifer who’s teaming with Synapse who is up coming. L.I. is pretty good but I dunno anything about his partner. Ken Pho & Omen I haven’t come across before and lastly Alchemist & TheKid_Sense seem newby and I dunno if they’ll show. This should be a pretty tight group, but the 3 teams I mentioned should pretty much own it.

South

David Lama & Young Philly
BoneCollector & T.r.oo.P
Brock Ali & Brock Sampson
Donald Junea' & Rush Lingo
9th Degree & N.Tavarez
Ace Heratoga & So Rell
Meta Syn & Oneduh
900k & Serbness

This is a group that is not to be sniffed at either. 4 possible tournament winners in this. David Lama & Young Philly, absolutely dope team. Philly is like only 14 or 15 and he’s already beat people such as timevirus. Lama’s great modding abilities overshadow his battling, but he is a tight tight battler. Brock Ali & Brock Sampson, Brock Ali is also known as Riboncleuse and he’s tight, Brock Sampson is good as well. 9th Degree & N.Tavarez are a force to be reckoned with, as 9th is the other half of the defending champions, but he’s teaming up with Tavarez this time. Meta Syn & Oneduh could very well be the best in the group as Oneduh is a RapMusic legend and Meta Syn is really on the comeup. I don’t think Bone Collector & Troop will make it out of round 1, that team and 900k & Serbness are the whipping boys for this group. Ace & So Rell and Donald Junea & Rush Lingo could fare better, though they’ve got a hard opening round.

East

COM & Feeble Minded
Black Magik & OneStepBeyond
Mic Booth & Phryme
Jay Pana & Mystery~Murdera
Muffy & Spit That
Danzeil & Lucos
Automatic & $pitacular
lolsobelol & Makaveli Trained

This group has a few tournament winners in also. COM & Feeble Minded are two RapBattles legends who have come over to this tournament after pretty much owning the fuck out of everyone at RB, so it’s good to have them here. Mic Booth & Phryme are a tight team but they can probably be ruled out due to Mic Booth’s constant no-showing. Jay Pana & Mystery~Murdera should be watched out for, though I don’t know what Jay Pana is like. However Mystery went 10-0 in the LLL, won the season and beat such heads like John Hensley. Muffy & Spit That are dope, but Muffy is a bit rusty at the moment. Automatic & Spitacular are one to be watched definitely, I see them probably facing COM & Feeble Minded in the final of this group, as Spitacular is a legend at RapBattles, a “new vet” as Feeble put it, and Automatic is one of the most improved battlers of the year. Black Magik & OneStepBeyond I know nothing about. Danzeil & Lucos should be watched but they have a tough opening round. And lolsobelol & Makaveli Trained are pretty much cannon fodder for Auto & Spit, Makaveli is alright when he tries but I know nothing about lolsobelol, and with a name like that its praps best.

West

Mets & Username
Blackmage & Knight SirRebral
Appocolyptik & Nefarious
Daubs & E.C
JTR & SPuL
FuxJustAWord & RobKilla
John Hensley & Roger Glocks
Euthanize & Marcus Aurelias

Mets & Username should rip this as they are a dope team. User is a Rapmusic legend and multiple champ of the RBL and Mets is a B-Boys legend who’s also champed various sites such as the RBL also. If they try then they could very well be in the final at the end of this. Appocolyptik & Nefarious are a tight team, Appoc is a good battler with tight concepts and Nefarious is a vet who is a legend over at Mr Blunts. Daubs & E.C got to the final of this last year though I haven’t seen much good stuff from E.C lately, so he’ll have to step it up to get his team through to the next round. JTR & SPuL are a team to be watched as both are RapVerse legends and are looking to advance. John Hensley & Roger Glocks are gonna be a force in this also as Hensley is a net legend and Glocks is really improving lately. I dunno who Blackmage & Knight SirRebral are, though their names are like something out of Dungeons & Dragons. FuxJustAWord & RobKilla are an ok team, though Rob hasn’t been dropping dope lately. Euthanize & Marcus Aurelias I know nothing about, but apparently Euthanize is an old B-Boys head.

Predictions

ClasSick & Shake-Zula vs Alchemist & TheKid_Sense

This will be an absolute raping. Classick & Shake are both dope on their own and both champed the WBL 3 times I believe, so together they’ll be even better. Alchemist & The Kid seem newby, and they will have no hope in this.

Balth & Omni Alias vs Out Writcheas & Synapse

I got told by Nefarious that Balth & Omni are Blunts legends, though I haven’t read much from them. However, they were legendary a while back I believe so I dunno how they’ll do in this. Out Writecheas is pretty good and has been dropping hot lately, where as Synapse is on the come up and is doing decent in the league over at Project Rhyme. This should be a tight battle if both drop to their potential, but I think Balth & Omni will be a bit rusty, so I predict Out Writechas & Synapse to win.

Erel Avent & Realism vs iRAPEblacKKKids & L.I.

Erel & Realism are a tight team, they’re both champs of HBL and they’re both good battlers. L.I. is a pretty nice head though I dunno who the fuck his partner is, and his name is ridiculous. Erel & Realism to win this.

Chrit & Mimesis vs Ken`Pho & Omen

Chrit & Mimesis are gonna be a team not to fuck with in this tournament and they should prove it here. Mimesis is a reigning champ of this tournament and I cannot see them going out in the first round. I dunno who Ken & Omen are either, so Chrit & Mimesis to win.

David Lama & Young Philly vs BoneCollector & T.r.oo.P

This should be an easy win for Lama & Philly. Both are dope where as while on the other team Troop is shaking the rust off and getting his style down, a tournament is not the best place to do that. And I’ve not read anything from his partner. Therefore Lama & Philly will win this easy.

Brock Ali & Brock Sampson vs Donald Junea' & Rush Lingo

This should be a good battle. Rush has been improving a lot lately and he seems to be really up for this tournament, though his team have got a hard draw in the first round. Brock Ali is Riboncluse as I said earlier who is tight, and Brock Sampson is a good battler. Donald Junea is ok from what I’ve read though I dunno if he’ll be able to hang. I got the Brocks taking this.

9th Degree & N.Tavarez vs Ace Heratoga & So Rell

9th is back after having not battled a while and I dunno if he’ll be ready, as him & Tavarez are facing a pretty good team in Ace & Rell. Yet Tavarez is the current LBL champ so he could be the MVP in this. Though 9th won the last Tag tournament on here and also won the KORV2 tournament. I’m gonna say 9th & Tavarez will win this, as if they’re on their game then they really should.

Meta Syn & Oneduh vs 900k & Serbness

This’ll be murder. Meta Syn is dope and has been dropping ill lately and Oneduh is just a legend. 900k I dunno who he is, and Serbness is ok but not great. Meta Syn & Oneduh to win by a lot.

COM & Feeble Minded vs Black Magik & OneStepBeyond

I won’t go into this much. COM & Feeble are dope and RapBattles legends, where as I dunno who Black Magik & OneStepBeyond are. COM & Feeble to win easily.

Mic Booth & Phryme vs Jay Pana & Mystery~Murdera

This is one battle to watch, has potential to be the tightest of the first round. Mic Booth is dope when he shows and Phryme is really improving over the course of the year so they are a hot team. Though Mystery Murdera is dope and if I knew how good his partner was would probably be held in higher esteem. I dunno who Jay Pana is though I got told by Feeble that he was a legend a couple of years ago, though that was a couple of years ago. I’m gonna say Mic Booth will no-show and Mystery and Jay will take it.

Muffy & Spit That vs Danzeil & Lucos

Pretty cool battle here. Danz is coming up, but he’s more into audio at the moment and Lucos is a former PRBA champ. Muffy won a couple of tournaments over at Hype and he’s dope, albeit rusty. Spit That is hot and has been dropping nice lately. Based on talent then Muffy & Spit That should win, though it could be close, but I still think Muffy & Spit will win.

Automatic & $pitacular vs lolsobelol & Makaveli Trained

Auto & Spit are dope, and they will win this. Nothing much else to be said.

Mets & Username vs Blackmage & Knight SirRebral

One word again, murder. I dunno who Black & Knight are, but Mets & User will win this very easily.

Appocolyptik & Nefarious vs Daubs & E.C

Tight battle here. Appoc & Nefarious are a nice team, though I have reservations about whether or not Nefarious will come as dope as he can. He seems up for the tourney though and could be the surprise of it. Appoc is nice and should come dope. Daubs & E.C are a good team and were in the final last year, but E.C seems to have become a bit rusty since then so I’m gonna go with Appocolyptik & Nefarious winning this.

JTR & SPuL vs FuxJustAWord & RobKilla

Battle of RapVerse heads. JTR & SPuL won’t let this one slip, even if Fux tries his hardest as Rob hasn’t been dropping like he can lately. JTR & SPuL to win.

John Hensley & Roger Glocks vs Euthanize & Marcus Aurelias

Hensley & Glocks seem to have a pretty easy run here, though Euthanize & Marcus could surprise as I think they are both aliases. But I’ll go for the easy option and say Hensley & Glocks will win.

Prizes

DeezTeez.com

A t-shirt site with attitude! This site has the funniest t-shirts you will come across, with t-shirts sporting phrases such as "I'm Here For The Gangbang!", "Jesus Saves...After He Passes Every Level" and "Let Me Test Drive Your Vulva". There are t-shirts for both men and women. And the best thing is, every t-shirt is just $13.99! Special offers on at the moment include buy 3 t-shirts and you'll receive one free.

They will be giving away 2 or 3 t-shirts to the winners. I am trying to get more sponsors as we speak, so check the chat, comments & suggestions thread for news.

Brackets

I shall link you to them so they don’t stretch out the page:

http://ourworld.cs.com/RenegadeKempo/TTT3Bracket.jpg

Outro

I’ve said all there is to say. Just make this dope cos it has the potential to be the best tournament ever held on RapVerse, and the later rounds could well be some of the best battles ever held on the net. Peace and good luck to all the teams.

Last edited by KempoMRK : 06-25-06 at 04:30 PM.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK  
Old 06-25-06, 04:26 PM   #2
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 67E5 EF6E

Very good mag .

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.  
Old 06-25-06, 04:30 PM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A84F 65E4

So that when you have grandkids who are battle rapping, you can be all like “You ain’t shit motherfucker! Check my verses in the RapVerse Tag Team Tournament 3!”, and they’ll be like “Shiiit, I got grandsonned!”.

^lmao hahahahaha

dope mag

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth  
Old 06-25-06, 04:34 PM   #4
iRAPEblacKKKids.
New to RV

IP: A605 CB1F

his partner is fucking god.
Send a message via AIM to iRAPEblacKKKids.  
Old 06-25-06, 04:36 PM   #5
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: 96C8 B2F8

nice shit .....................
Old 06-25-06, 04:38 PM   #6
Out Writechas
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8568 2520

dopealicious mag
Old 06-25-06, 04:46 PM   #7
Automatic
New to RV

IP: F91A BFED

dope mag kemp, this tourny should be dope as fuck

Old 06-25-06, 05:01 PM   #8
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: AFD0 9F86

oh yea, kempo lolsobelol is aka VC aka Sobe aka sobeplzplzplz from rb lol just so your not like who the fuck is this kid? or w/e
btw, nice mag and your right....this line up is fucking dope. just hope there's not alot of no shows

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone  
Old 06-25-06, 05:36 PM   #9
Texxus
The Rise

IP: AEB3 C728

dope mag, didnt really expect Mim and Chirt 1st Round.
but yea my partner is an alias from RB.

Old 06-25-06, 07:08 PM   #10
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 5E52 57E4

...shot down....lmao...

acting like im not gonna show..im just not to shure bout Alchemist..
Old 06-25-06, 07:08 PM   #11
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 5E52 57E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid_Sense
...shot down....lmao...

acting like im not gonna show..im just not to shure bout Alchemist..

in that i mean..i havent tlak to him yet..lol
Old 06-25-06, 10:00 PM   #12
ClasSick
Flyweight

IP: FFFF C08F

good mag. tourney looks strong.

..join the ranks..

Old 06-25-06, 10:08 PM   #13
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Text Record: 1-0
IP: EBE6 A230

“You ain’t shit motherfucker! Check my verses in the RapVerse Tag Team Tournament 3!”, and they’ll be like “Shiiit, I got grandsonned!”.

LMAO damn that was hilarious

Get the Fuck out the Ring!
"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Send a message via AIM to So.Rell  
Old 06-25-06, 11:22 PM   #14
iRAPEblacKKKids.
New to RV

IP: A605 CB1F

oh yeah, if those links in my battle somehow get edited, or that kid tries to delete his verse, i got screenshots so dont even trip, kid is clearly a biter.
Send a message via AIM to iRAPEblacKKKids.  
Old 06-26-06, 12:22 AM   #15
Donald Junea'
New to RV

IP: 6804 D41F

this was a dope mag...