RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Tag Team Tournament III
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 11:22 AM   #1
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Tag Team Tournament III Round 2 Magazine

IP: 85D6 9262

Tag Team Tournament III

Intro

Hey yo. The first round went off pretty well, no real surprises or upsets though which suits me. The teams who on paper would have moved through to the next round, did move through to the next round. Yet the quality was pretty poor. Most of the verses seemed to be quick rush jobs which affected the quality of the battles, yet as it was the first round it should be expected.

Battle Reviews

ClasSick & Shake-Zula vs Alchemist & TheKid_Sense

Alchemist & Kid dropped awful. Some newb style stuff, they shouldn’t have really signed up for this tournament as they had no chance from the start. Class and Shake didn’t drop great, they dropped some ok stuff but it wasn’t dope or anything. Yet they still won hilariously easily and got this 5-0.

Balth & Omni Alias vs Out Writcheas & Synapse

Odd happenings here. Synapse didn’t show up and Out Writechas ended up writing their verse on his own, which I allowed him to do as long as he got a showing partner next round, and he won! And now Synapse re-appears and is his partner again for the next round. But yeah, cool battle and it was close yet Out Writechas took this 2-1.

Erel Avent & Realism vs iRAPEblacKKKids & L.I.

This battle had the most ridiculous build-up/hype/bullshit surround it ever. Basically L.I. and Irape found evidence that Erel had bit Fracture…in a verse he had dropped 6 months ago…in another tourney…on another board. So the fact that the argument over whether or not he bit went on for pages and pages, was eradicated by the fact that it doesn’t mean SHIT COS IT WAS AT ANOTHER BOARD! It was clearly a bite though Erel, so don’t try and deny it lol just cos I ain’t doing anything about it. And after all this build-up L.I. and Irape drop and then Erel & Realism drop and Erel & Realism beat them easily 3-0. Hilarious stuff.

Chrit & Mimesis vs Ken`Pho & Omen

More beef/bullshit going on in this as well. Ken and Omen dropped first and Chrit didn’t seem to show up for Mimesis, so Mimesis was like fuck it I’d merk you on my own but I can’t. So I thought fuck it, and PM’ed Mimesis and got him to drop a verse on his own as long as he got a showing partner next round. So he did, and he won. Then Chrit came back and will be his partner next round. Hmm, sound familiar? Ken & Omen didn’t drop great, which resulted in Mimesis ripping them both and winning 5-0.

David Lama & Young Philly vs BoneCollector & T.r.oo.P

MORE fucking bullshit going on in this. Troop has to be THE MOST back chatting battler I have ever come across, and please don’t take that as a compliment. And Troop, I’m cool with you and all, but I’ll tell you this now and in the LBL mag, STOP BACK CHATTING AND TALKING SHIT TO YOUR OPPONENT AND THE VOTERS. It is seriously annoying for everyone. Anyway, after all the bullshit etc Lama & Philly dropped with a rushed as fuck verse and still won 13-2.

Brock Ali & Brock Sampson vs Donald Junea' & Rush Lingo

So so battle. Rush & Donald dropped aight, Rush had the better verse but it wasn’t even that good. Brock Ali & Brock Sampson dropped better with some pretty cool lines and won this 2-0.

9th Degree & N.Tavarez vs Ace Heratoga & So Rell

I wasn’t feeling this battle. Expected more from every battler in this. This battle wasn't great, both teams didn't drop consistent. 9th dropped weak and Ace didn't have anything of note. Tav basically won this for his team.

Meta Syn & Oneduh vs 900k & Serbness

900k bailed on Serbness and left him to write his verse on his own. But unlike the other two battles where that happened, this time Serbness got flawlessed. Meta Syn & Oneduh were just too much for Serbness really and they won this 3-0.

COM & Feeble Minded vs Black Magik & OneStepBeyond

Black & OneStep no-showed and COM & Feeble Minded won and advanced.

Mic Booth & Phryme vs Jay Pana & Mystery~Murdera

Mystery no-showed and Jay only dropped 8 lines. Mic Booth & Phryme won and advanced.

Defcon_5 & Muffy vs Danzeil & Lucos

Danzeil & Lucos no-showed. Defcon_5 & Muffy won and advanced.

Automatic & $pitacular vs lolsobelol & Makaveli Trained

Sobe dropped a no-show verse as Makaveli wasn’t showing. Then he did show and it fucked his team up bad. Automatic & $pitacular got this mad easy, winning 3-0.

Mets & Username vs Blackmage & Knight SirRebral

Murder. Mets & Username didn’t even drop great and they still killed Black & Knight. Mets & User won 7-0.

Appocolyptik & Nefarious vs Daubs & E.C

Appocolyptik pulled a bitch move and edited his verse out after the battle already had a result lmao. So I can’t review his verse. Nefarious dropped weak, E.C dropped awful and Daubs dropped cool. Daubs & E.C won this 2-0.

JTR & SPuL vs FuxJustAWord & RobKilla

FuxJustAWord & RobKilla no-showed. JTR & SPuL won and advanced.

John Hensley & Roger Glocks vs Euthanize & Marcus Aurelias

Not a bad battle, but very one sided. Marcus didn’t drop good at all so that fucked his team up from the start. Euthanize dropped aight. Hens and Glocks dropped enough to win and won this 9-0.

Predictions

ClasSick & Shake-Zula vs Out Writechas & Synapse

This should be a pretty good battle. All of the battlers are quite good, though it’s clear who the better team is. And for that I’ve got Class and Shake taking this easily, although the verses should be good.

Erel Avent & Realism vs Chrit & Mimesis

This should be dope. All 4 battlers are dope and have champed various leagues on various sites, so putting them altogether should result in a dope battle. Whether or not it happens like that remains to be seen lol. But I think Chrit & Mimesis have got site advantage and are probably a bit better, so Chrit & Mimesis to win.

David Lama & Young Philly vs Brock Ali & Brock Sampson

Tight battle here as well. All 4 are nice and if they all drop to their potential it could be close, but Lama & Philly are better pretty much and should win this.

9th Degree & N.Tavarez vs Meta Syn & Oneduh

Another hot battle. 9th & Tavarez have the homesite advantage but they didn’t drop at all great last round, especially 9th. Meta Syn & Oneduh dropped pretty nice last week, so based on that I’ve got Meta Syn & Oneduh taking this.

COM & Feeble Minded vs Mic Booth & Phryme

Once again, good battle. Every battler in this has been battling for quite a while, so they all know whats hot and what isn’t. It should be pretty close but I think COM & Feeble will take it as Mic Booth has a tendency to no-show and doesn’t battle regularly so he could be rusty.

Defcon_5 & Muffy vs Automatic & $pitacular

Looks good on paper, but it should only be an ok and one-sided battle. Muffy seems to have fallen off lately as he ain’t dropping anywhere near what he used to, and Defcon can drop better than he has been. Auto & Spit are doing good though and should win this.

Mets & Username vs Daubs & E.C

Probably the most potentially one-sided battle in the second round. Mets & Username will win this as while Daubs & E.C are good they ain’t on Mets & User’s level.

John Hensley & Roger Glocks vs JTR & SPuL

B-Boys vs RapVerse. Hm, this could be close. But based on the way Glocks has been dropping lately he won’t be seen as a weak link, so he should drop hot as well as Hensley. JTR hasn’t been dropping up to par lately based on verses I’ve read of his, though if he tries he can be dope. SPuL has a style that a lot of non-RV battlers may not like, which this tournament has a lot of. So because of all that, Hensley & Glocks to win.

Brackets

http://ourworld.cs.com/RenegadeKempo/TTT3Bracket.jpg

Outro

I didn’t feel the need to do best punches, verses, battle etc as there was nothing that could be chosen for them really. Everyone who got predicted to win knew they were gonna win so they didn’t drop great which resulted in a shitty round quality wise. Stuff WILL pick up for next round though and make this a dope tournament. Peace.

Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK  
Old 07-09-06, 11:33 AM   #2
Out Writechas
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 305A CD45

coo mag yo.......
Old 07-09-06, 12:57 PM   #3
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: 0F56 79CC

word. good shit ........................................
Old 07-09-06, 05:32 PM   #4
Synapse
New to RV

IP: 5AEA 9F8C

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
ClasSick & Shake-Zula vs Out Writechas & Synapse

This should be a pretty good battle. All of the battlers are quite good, though it’s clear who the better team is. And for that I’ve got Class and Shake taking this easily, although the verses should be good.

lmao too bad they didnt even show....looks like we got chrit and mime next

nice mag by the way...

Old 07-09-06, 05:36 PM   #5
Realism
New to RV

IP: 4872 74A6

why are you posting this mag now? haha its a week late, but good shit either way.

Old 07-09-06, 07:03 PM   #6
Synapse
New to RV

when do we close these battles and move on to round 3?

Old 07-10-06, 12:55 AM   #7
Synapse
New to RV

lmao i just reread outs battle with omni and balth

wow, i actually think balth and omni got robbed...u my boy out, but they were nice as hell

Old 07-10-06, 09:11 AM   #8
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: B26C 448D

your boy oneduh aint even bother to show
and he was online on rapmusic yesterday to set up the finals matches
between me and e the real
so you might as well close that one

Old 07-10-06, 07:14 PM   #9
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Yep, late. But I did it more for archive purposes.
Old 07-10-06, 08:07 PM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: E10C 4AEF

Wtf, no top punches?

I could do a top punches list if you'd like.

Old 07-11-06, 12:33 AM   #11
mike bøoof.
New to RV

IP: C5AF E9CD

how terrible

i finally want to do this text shit and show and my PARTNER does the no showing

he hasnt been online in like three days

sry feebz & com it woulda been fun

Old 07-11-06, 12:48 AM   #12
Synapse
New to RV

IP: B8BB 1EAF

so uhhhh...whens the next one go up?

Old 07-11-06, 03:26 AM   #13
Brock Sampson
New to RV

IP: 9E72 D63E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism
why are you posting this mag now? haha its a week late, but good shit either way.

^^ROFLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-11-06, 04:12 AM   #14
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike bøoof.
how terrible

i finally want to do this text shit and show and my PARTNER does the no showing

he hasnt been online in like three days

sry feebz & com it woulda been fun

haha, woah. You were going to show? Goddamn. Well, you should sign up for the LBL.
Old 07-12-06, 12:28 PM   #15
Out Writechas
Flyweight

IP: 8A6F 1496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synapse
lmao i just reread outs battle with omni and balth

wow, i actually think balth and omni got robbed...u my boy out, but they were nice as hell

they did alright...but their punches weren't direct and some were played