RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Tag Team Tournament III
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-06, 08:22 PM   #16
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: 3788 DFCD

you've made your point with the ubisoft line, but thats just ONE line dude. dont try to make it out like that line automatically eliminates the other ones. and yes I think you bit the benedict wordplay, wanna know why?? cause that shits forced as fuck.. and your indian and n taverez is dominican, aint no way two people with different accent are gonna force the same shit in the same way, and if you wanna say THATS played, show me where it was used before besides tavs verse, you cant. so yeaaaaa lol. and besides that, I'm sure you wont deny biting the jokes. its cool though, I'm not here arguing back and forth with you. I did what I had to do to win, I really didnt feel like being creative for this tourney, wasnt motivated. and obviously I didnt need to do more than what I did.
Old 07-31-06, 08:36 PM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 720D 94E5

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
you've made your point with the ubisoft line, but thats just ONE line dude. dont try to make it out like that line automatically eliminates the other ones. and yes I think you bit the benedict wordplay, wanna know why?? cause that shits forced as fuck.. and your indian and n taverez is dominican, aint no way two people with different accent are gonna force the same shit in the same way, and if you wanna say THATS played, show me where it was used before besides tavs verse, you cant. so yeaaaaa lol. and besides that, I'm sure you wont deny biting the jokes. its cool though, I'm not here arguing back and forth with you. I did what I had to do to win, I really didnt feel like being creative for this tourney, wasnt motivated. and obviously I didnt need to do more than what I did.

first off, I never said it didn't. and I touched basis on all the type of lines. go reread my post to see my opinion on them, i don't need to restate my points. But I'm indian? that doesn't mean I got an indian accent. I grew up in the states, I have no accent. And when I pronounce Benadict it's like ben-a-dicked <and when you say that, of course Been a dick will come to your mind. And my uncle who I visited in Orange, NJ. Is St. Benadicts. Shit in my school movie I used St. Benadict as the team name, I got proof for that. So Benadict been in ym head for a while. So just by saying that, i got idea to use it. fuck if it's played or not. and I searched RB for it, only thing came up there was bent a dick. which is more forced, but even another person got the "dick" at the end. so yes, it's possible for others to come up with it.

and also still answer me, according to you and young philly's opinion on what biting is, would you consider John's line bitten? cuz other than the Ubisoft and computer, nothing else was similiar. and some of the others even had similiarities.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth  
Old 07-31-06, 08:41 PM   #18
David Lama
oh yea?

all the jokes I quoted by you were basically word for word with joke sites

fracture and hens lines aside, the other ones are obvious bites. I mean you have admitted to biting off joke sites in the past right??.. well, doesnt that make you suspicious when later on after that you have more lines that are pretty much word for word with joke sites? I say it does

and about the hensley thing, hensley isnt you. see thats the difference. I know hens can be really creative, I've seen him drop some of the illest personals and nameplays, for him to have ONE line every now and then that has a played wordplay is only human, dude isnt some freaking super text god. come on dude. but you, you have a history of biting off joke sites. dont compare you with him.
Old 07-31-06, 08:44 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
all the jokes I quoted by you were basically word for word with joke sites

fracture and hens lines aside, the other ones are obvious bites. I mean you have admitted to biting off joke sites in the past right??.. well, doesnt that make you suspicious when later on after that you have more lines that are pretty much word for word with joke sites? I say it does

and about the hensley thing, hensley isnt you. see thats the difference. I know hens can be really creative, I've seen him drop some of the illest personals and nameplays, for him to have ONE line every now and then that has a played wordplay is only human, dude isnt some freaking super text god. come on dude. but you, you have a history of biting off joke sites. dont compare you with him.

why am I comparing myself to him by just stating that? if your definition of biting is that, then why doesn't it apply to everyone? LOL and yea, I guess he was real creative by using that seeing as it's been used countless times before that. and on the jokes, like I said my opinion has already been said on that countless times before. And I never got banned from it, even tho many people whined to strobe about it. He didn't think it was. and in the interview I didn't say "Yes, I bit it" read and I said "I don't think that's biting." and everytime he said "you bit nigga!" I said "No not biting" don't take my shit out of context to make your point more valid.
Old 07-31-06, 09:25 PM   #20
David Lama
oh yea?

well, whatever man. I think you bit and so do other people. just let people decide whether you bit or not. let the voters do that. lets not argue back and forth, you already said what you had to say and I said what I had to say.
Old 07-31-06, 09:45 PM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5BFB C1C7

This argument is rather entertaining. Now, I'll drop an unbiased view on things.

As far as the joke sites go, this is my final opinion. You can not bite a joke unless you are taking it word for word, and that would mean asking the question in the setup and then using the joke for the punchline. Now, unless you have got SPuL stealing both the question/setup and joke/punchline then he is not biting. He is simply using jokes to craft punches, and I know a lot of the doper heads who do that to. I personally will only use the basis of a joke for a punch if I already know it in my head anyway. And yeah, I try to reword it as best I can. But, SPuL is not biting jokes.

As far as the benadict wordplay goes, he has made several valid points as to why he would have thought of that. And as far as other people using it, I have seen the benadict wordplay used like 20 different times over the net. Hence, the reason as to why I said it was fucking mad played.

And, the UBISOFT line... that was the biggest piece of gayness ever. You can not accuse someone of biting that piece of wordplay because it has been used tons of times across the net. SPuL even provided you with links. So, if SPuL bit the UBISOFT wordplay then so did Hensley and all them others. Just because they are more respected, and experienced battlers does not automatically exclude them from the allogations of biting. To say Hensley didn't bite it and SPuL did purely because you know Hensley better, that is single-minded thinking and a completely biased opinion.

So, overall... there is actually no real proof that SPuL bit anything. Just the opinion of one guy and then a few of the gay heads who are trying to suck up to him, or get out of actually reading the verses and voting properly themselves.

And, that is my final opinion... before when I was talking on the subject, I hadn't really taken the time to examine the situation from all angles. Now that I have, those are my thoughts.

Besides, this battle was gay anyhow... and Lama & Philly still won. Despite the fact that my BITER RADAR is going off the charts at Philly's last two bars.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo  
Old 07-31-06, 09:47 PM   #22
David Lama
oh yea?

lol @ the question thing in the set up, why the heck would he put the question in the set up?? lmao.. that'd be retarded, saying that in order for it to be a bite he NEEDS to use the question is just crazy man, I hope you see that.
Old 07-31-06, 10:00 PM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^like you said you did what you did to win, and you don't care much to argue so. wtf you still complaining for when you obviously are gonna win? if you don't wanna argue just let people decide like you said =/
Old 07-31-06, 10:02 PM   #24
David Lama
oh yea?

yea but nick already voted earlier, its not like I'm complaing about a vote lol. oh well. Im not gonna say anymore. its just that statement he made was really retarded to me and made me wanna post again
Old 07-31-06, 10:16 PM   #25
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lets talk about ya moms kid.. that hoe, she comes across poorly
and i'd say she's a stupid bitch, but the parked car that hit her did it for me

That is directly using a joke for a punch, however I don't think, and I know many other people who don't think that it is biting the joke.
Old 07-31-06, 10:17 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

yea, but all I'm saying is i don't get how you can be so hypocritical. Saying I bit a line that happened to be a played concept. when:

I warned you about this, don’t act like ya lost the card kid
but if you’re special K, they taking the cereal off the market
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212895
David Lama Oct 27, 2005

You don't even like women...so then I guess you're gay
And if you were "cereal" you still wouldn't be "Special K"
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...light=special+k
Professor Oct 2nd, 2005

Damn Man, At Least Do Something, Im Eating You Like A Buffet
Cocky fag aint sweet, not even cereal would admit you special k
Morph April 15, 2005

torn n bled, this sluts dead and thats the message, gay
cuz not even recent cereal's would admit you Special, K
^ROFL I just caught a biter from doing this.
Yourstruly on May 7th 2005, bit almost word for word from Morph

This is Like The Dark Side ur Death is coming Imperial
A Im Sayin Ur Special K...Cuz I Jus Put Yah body parts in a Box like the Cereal*
^Jae. R. Freeze on July 6th, 2005

^and no, I'm not saying you bit. but according to what you said. would be biting. Shit, I even used a Special k line on Kryptikal on RM.

but I mean to even accuse me of that line that is played is fucked up, when you, just like everyone has fuckin' done it once before.

but lmao @ that yourstruly kid. he actually DID bite off morph
Old 07-31-06, 10:23 PM   #27
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I've used a Special K line before, like 2 years ago... in pretty much the same way that Lama used it.... so, yeah.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHES!!
Old 07-31-06, 10:25 PM   #28
David Lama
oh yea?

so the special k thing is played. I didnt know that at the moment, notice how its just the wordplay though. my main accusations towards you were the jokes you used dude, they were pretty much WORDED WORD for word. OMFG I said special k, so what. dude aint special and his name starts with a k and my line is different than all those other ones, I know you aint accusing me but just saying. my MAIN accusations to you are the JOKES. look at them and try and tell me they aint pretty much word for word
Old 07-31-06, 10:28 PM   #29
David Lama
oh yea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I've used a Special K line before, like 2 years ago... in pretty much the same way that Lama used it.... so, yeah.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHES!!

big deal, since obviously even newbs have come up with it judging from spuls post I'm guessing the shits been done for ages. prolly even way before you. point is its played. I'm sure when you used it you didnt know, same with me. and for future reference when your gonna say you used something the same way as someone else you should provide proof. but I dont deny you did since the shits obviously played.
Old 07-31-06, 10:30 PM   #30
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^lol yea, same with ubisoft, did I know? But main thing is, it's wack to accuse people of biting when it's a concept that happens to be played. But as for jokes, first off all except one or two of them were on my first name. and like I said shit got shown to strobe, and strobe agreed with me that using a joke is not a bite. and I don't care if you think it's a bite, ok good, that's your opinion. Some tnink it isn't a bite, and some think it is. leave it as it is.