RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Tag Team Tournament III
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-06, 10:34 PM   #31
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: 3788 DFCD

dude didnt I say OK that takes care of the ubisoft line after you showed me how many people had used it. it obviously wasnt played to me. I thought hens was the first to do it or else I would have never accused you of it. EVERYONE has used a played line at least once in their life without knowing it. I didnt accuse you of biting played lines though, the ubisoft line ok... but I didnt know that was played. the jokes are still word for word though and that interview I saw by you convinced me you bit them since you said something like "I dont think taking jokes from jokes sites is biting" or something

Last edited by David Lama : 07-31-06 at 10:39 PM.
Send a message via AIM to David Lama  
Old 07-31-06, 10:37 PM   #32
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5BFB C1C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
big deal, since obviously even newbs have come up with it judging from spuls post I'm guessing the shits been done for ages. prolly even way before you. point is its played. I'm sure when you used it you didnt know, same with me. and for future reference when your gonna say you used something the same way as someone else you should provide proof. but I dont deny you did since the shits obviously played.

Yeah, I know the concept is played. I've seen it used so many times. Its just, SPuL is trying to make the point that just because shit is mad played and used by some dude who then discovers that it was used a year ago... DOES NOT MAKE IT BITTEN.

So, yeah... I agree with you on the Special K shit really. And I would provide proof normally, but really, this business doesn't really affect me at all and so there is no need to. Not to mention that I ain't really going to get offended if some dude says... "You didn't drop a Special K line like that, you are wack.. show me proof or you are gay.."

But word, you two continue. It passes the time for me, and Kempo is just going to erase these posts when he sees them anyway, lol.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo  
Old 07-31-06, 10:40 PM   #33
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 720D 94E5

^{to lama)yea, I know I said that. And like I said, I don't think using a joke is biting. man, we can go on and on. But i don't know what you're trying to get me to say. You ain't gonna convince me I'm a biter for using a joke. but like I said some think it is biting, some don't. that's fine with me. If you seen my posts on this site, I don't post to get people's respect, so that's fine with me. My main reason to post on this site is to post up my audio (which is another proof I don't got indian accent talkin' about benadict shit lol) and get feedback on it. but shit, you think I bit, I don't think I did. that's it. everyone can come up with their own opinions or w/e. that's fine. you guys will prolly win this match, that's coo. honestly I don't think me and JTR would of even made it past second rd, if our opponents showed. so it's w/e
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth  
Old 07-31-06, 10:45 PM   #34
David Lama
oh yea?

word... like I said I had already said what I had to say before lol. no need to continue to argue. BTW that battle I had with kem was like a 10 minute battle, hence why the shit was so whack, it even says it in the rules lol.
Old 07-31-06, 11:10 PM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 720D 94E5

^lol it's coo. I peeped your shit on RM. but yea, I ain't got shit against you, just defending myself. but yea, shit should be closed whenever kemp on. I'd say good battle, but obviously it wasn't lol
Old 07-31-06, 11:11 PM   #36
David Lama
oh yea?

lol word. and what you mean by you peeped my shit on RM, more played lines? whack?
Old 07-31-06, 11:19 PM   #37
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: CD16 954F

^lol no. some tight shit there. I ain't gon lie. some good shit. We all have those moments where we just don't try for some battles, and sometimes suprisingly you still win those. I've had them before as well. But yea, RBL fell off hard. I think it was mistake to get rid of league format. tourney flopped big time. Shit i always looked forward to mag in that tourney to see what the review of my battle said, but shit never happend. And my battle with Kryptikal was my best drop in a while, and then when there was no mag. I just said fuck it if mod don't care about this shit then why should I. so in my final 4 match with Taverez I just dropped 20 lines from my KORV 3 final 4 match against him, and he recycled 20 from his verse. lol 3rd time i faced dude in final 4.

but yo, think I should go get that yourstruly kid banned on RB? lmao
Old 07-31-06, 11:25 PM   #38
David Lama
oh yea?

na, he aint even active anymore. and his name is yourstruly, that alone is punishment enough. and yea Oz is known for fucking up leagues with his ideas. but hey I guess it was worth a try.
Old 07-31-06, 11:28 PM   #39
J. Luth
I see dumb people

lol true. but idea hens suggested in RBL was tight. the play-off shit would be ill. could get more people into it. hopefully that shit pops off again. and I think Oneduh should just mod it alone, or atleast have more control than Oz
Old 07-31-06, 11:32 PM   #40
David Lama
oh yea?

na oneduh's too lazy and he just got a hectic job. I dont blame Oz for not being motivated to mod that shit, those people in the RBL arent thankful for shit, all they do is bitch bitch bitch, thats the number 1 reason I stopped modding it.
Old 07-31-06, 11:34 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^shit, you used to mod it? what format was it when you did it?

also LBL getting good. Iunno how kempo got lot of the good heads to come join up and at same time stay active and vote. props to dude. but word you should join if you ain't already in it
Old 07-31-06, 11:38 PM   #42
David Lama
oh yea?

it was just a regular never ending league when I modded it. when I started modding it though it was DEAD, eyedeal was modding it before me and he just stopped one day, the league was on hold for like 3 weeks and shit, so I basically took the league with noone in it, basically a dead league and brung it back to life little by little. it took a couple of months but it did get ressurected, and then when it was alive again, niggas started bitching NON STOP, thats also when the whole b-boys vs. RM site battle happend and well.. lets just say they were really hating on my mags and calling me bias and shit, and just bitching about them not being power ranked or me saying they didnt do good in a review or whatever. they didnt bitch about how I modded shit cause I'd have shit up on time, before shit was even suppose to go up. so as a punishment I decided to hand the league over to oz since I knew he'd kill it, and yep I was right.. thats good for those fuckers though. I kinda feel bad now

Last edited by David Lama : 07-31-06 at 11:48 PM.
Send a message via AIM to David Lama  
Old 07-31-06, 11:43 PM   #43
David Lama
oh yea?

heres the thread I made when I decided to stop modding it

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthrea...68#post13268568

DONT UP IT, on RM theres a rule that if you up a thread that hasnt been upped in over 30 days you automatically get banned. so yea dont up it lol
Old 07-31-06, 11:46 PM   #44
David Lama
oh yea?

i just realized that kempo's gonna be really pissed when he comes back. but hell.. fuck this battle lmao.. this shit is officially a chat thread now
Old 07-31-06, 11:46 PM   #45
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5BFB C1C7

Kemp runs a league well, he got all those dope heads because a lot of them are from b-boys/PR where Kempo used to battle. As did I. A bunch of people did the recruiting for that league. And once you get a few... the rest will follow.

But yo, on another note. I was just browsing battles and came across that battle Lama had with Natural killa...

.... that N B A whack motherfucker! line is still fucking funny as hell.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo